• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Wyvern:Generation Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan followed Afton to his lab. "Wow, your Porygon is quite similar to Bolt." He said looking at Talos on the projector. Bolt flew out of Ivan's arms and flew around the projection. "Hey Bolt come back here." He turned to Afton. "Sorry sir, Bolt is very mischievous."

"Minesweeper? Mind if I just zap them out..." Zoe took out a Unholstered a Baton with little sparks coming out of it "Besides this doesn't do anything but a flinch... Well right now of course..." Zoe began spinning it around her Cherish Ball shook and a Lucario Came out "Mind telling me why you broke out of your ball again?" Zoe holstered her baton again and Lucario merely shrugged

Bolt stopped spinning around the projector and flew toward the Lucario. "You have a Lucario Miss Zoe? That a really powerful Pokemon." Ivan said excitingly. Bolt was now flying around the lucario.

"And many more I've released through the course of my journeys throughout thr world But Kanto... Was the memorable one..." She avoided eue contact and went into a gaze but quickly snapped back into reality "But let's not talk about that..."

Ivan put his hand on the back of his head. He realized her change of tone. "Alright, should we be getting to the meeting hall? We're supposed to meet there." He asked.

"Yeah... I guess so" Zoe returned her Lucario "And Afton! Here catch" Zoe threw her Electric Baton at Afton "Don't worry about it I'll get a new one at the Armory... Wherever it is..." She walked out "Oh ummmm... Where was the meeting hall again? God I'm lost again" She went into a random direction dropping yet another badge case although this had the Johto Badges in them and yet another Pokeball

Ivan picked up the badge case and poke ball. "More badges? huh." He thought to himself. He then remembered the direction Atla's map showed them. "Miss Zoe! You're going the wrong way, the meeting hall is in this direction." He called while pointing to the right.

Afton caught the Electric Baton. "Eh... Thanks." Talos just went out from the computer, accompanied with a light and sound cybernetic sounds. "I'll be around here if you need me." Said to them, as they were heading again to the meeting hall.

Talos stayed silent, but still, looking happy. Afton looked at him. "Well, at least you didn't touch nothing it was not ours. Good boy.". He put in his hands in his pockets, looking for something. "Oh, sorry... I don't have any PokePuffs...". Talos looked disappointed. "Well... Let's go to work again". Afton said.

"Huh. Oh my Badges... Geez I need to put them somewhere other than my Trench Coat..." She took the badge case out of Ivan's hand and put it in her Coat again "Come on Lyren should be waiting for us..." She opened the door and went inside

Ivan followed Zoe to the meeting hall. "Should you be somewhere else miss Zoe? You are an admin so you probably shouldn't be in the grunt area." He said turning toward Zoe.

Afton read some of the articles he found. Then, he looked to the ceiling, while he was stretching in the chair. "Talos, I have an idea of how to do what I was requested". Talos stayed silent, looking at the computer. Some seconds later, Afton came back to the computer and started typing. Then, he got some papers, a blueprint, some pens and a ruler. Talos continued exploring the laboratory. When he saw that his owner was distracted and that the door of the room was half-closed, he didn't hesitate, and went out of the laboratory without making noise.

Zoe saw Talos leave the lab instead of going after it Herself she took Kairo's Ball and sent him out "Kairo... Follow Talos make sure he doesn't do anything... Stupid." Kairo nodded and immediately went out the door to follow Talos "He'll come back after a while when he does... Close your eyes." Zoe said to Ivan as her Lucario went out

Afton didn't know that Talos was out. He was still planning and designing the project. He felt that he should be talking to Solis first, but he was absorbed at that moment. He needed to focus on the project. It was quite tempting. The idea of manipulating Pokemon was very... Ambitious. And like ambitious projects, it would require something very difficult to find. It was the only objection that could avoid the success of the project.
Talos was happy. At least some freedom... At least, for the moment. But he didn't want to think about that. Probably, he would be wandering for some time, exploring their new home, and come back before Afton finished his work. There were few people in the halls, so he could go wherever he wanted without being noticed. He interacted with the elevator: some sounds and lights came out from his device. Then, Talos decided to go to the seventh floor.

"Well see you later miss Zoe." Ivan said as he walked to the audience place and took a seat. He sent out the rest of his pokemon, Skar sat on his head while everyone else stood(or floated)beside him.

Some minutes later, Afton finished drawing the blueprints he needed. The designs showed a machine that was shooting some type of laser. There were some clarifications or ideas written next to some of the pieces of the machinery. It was especially relevant the one that was marking a central piece of the artifact, showing a stone that it would be a basic part of the machine. In the indication could be read "Difficult to find".
"Well, Talos, we are done here. Now it's time to show the project to Solis". Said Afton, still completely stunned and proud of the artifact that he had just designed, looking at it. He started to worry when he got no answer. "Talos?" Said Afton again, inspecting the laboratory. "Talos?!"

((OOC: Sorry about being inactive just finished up my Tests))
BIC: Zoe heard Afton's shouts but paid no heed she waved goodbye to Ivan as the grunt left the room she stood there wondering at what Kairo was doing, Fortunately Kairo found Talos on the seventh Floor As He readied a Focus Punch Zoe came in on the halls "I got tired waiting for you..." Zoe said with a slight smile "Talos... Better head back to Afton he's looking for you" She returned Kairo and walked back to Conference room

The Porygon Z was scared by Zoe and Kairo. Talos did what it looked like a gesture of repentance and started, though, with his lack of expression and the weird movements, the usuals that a Porygon Z does, it could have meant almost everything. With no hesitation, Talos headed again to the laboratory.

Afton was worried at that point. He had been looking around the laboratory, inspecting every inch of it and every electronic device that were on it. Some seconds later, Talos entered again in the laboratory. "Talos!" Afton said, very angry "You are so naughty... You were supposed to stay inside! Not going out and exploring!" Afton then got calmer. "Well... I just hope that you had done nothing I could regret later." The, he took again all of his documents. "I suppose we'll go and visit Solis now... Or maybe... One of those admins..."

Status
Not open for further replies.