• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Wyvern:Generation Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd like to welcome you all to Team Wyvern,at" Said the man on the stage. His name was Solis. He was the newly hired scientist for Team Wyvern who sparked immediate change. Team Wyvern was a Team laughable the comparison to others, but all of that was going to change. Solis had something to pull, and this presentation was going to be evident.

"For any current Team Wyvern members, you already know this but for anyone thinking about joining, listen in. Team Wyvern prides themselves on the power of Dragon-type Pokemon. We have required you to use Dragon-type Pokemon in the past, but that will be no more. It has become clear to us that Dragon Types can be defeated by a select few Pokemon, so we have rid the rule of Dragon-type Pokemon being required. This allows variety in our Team and boosts our Power as a whole.” After this Statement, Solis moved out of the way. There wasn’t anything behind him that would lead to him being in the way until a screen seemed to pop out of nowhere, showing the Team Wyvern logo and an animated purple background.

“I would like to guide your eyes to this screen. This is a Holo-Board, one of the various Holo devices I have created based on the Holo-Caster. The biggest difference between them is that the Holo-Caster can only be used in the way a mobile phone would. This Holo-Board however, is more of a computer. It is able to do most things a computer would, but it also happens to be a touch screen. I believe some of you are asking how it can be touch screen without a screen. Well, it’s able to sense where light is obstructed. When used in unison with other Holo-Devices, it becomes, even more, versitile. May I ask you to put on the glasses under your seat?” Solis popped out a pair of glasses from his pocket and put them on. Other people in the audience did the same suddenly, the world around everyone changed. The Holo-Board seemed to be expanding. Eventually, what seemed to be a rectangle that was the size of Solis seemed to expand the entire length of the stage.

“These are the spectacle lens. The ones you are wearing are just demo versions, so they do not fully interact with Holo-devices.” Solis said.

Suddenly, multiple 3d images, almost real versions of Pokemon. Next was heat signatures of multiple devices. After that was the lens zooming in on objects. Lastly, a line curled making a circle, disappeared and then showed a line.

“Now, I would like you to meet your onboard assistant. I call it, Protocol. That happens to be a filler name, but it is fully customizable to fit your needs. This will be the end of my presentation. Now, Protocol will guide you around our base. If you wish to leave, please leave the Holo-Lens under your chair and leave the premise.” Solis said.

A few people put the lens under their seats and left the premise. All other people who stayed were guided by Protocol to take a small tour of the base. Once this was over, more people placed the Holo-lens under the seat and left.

“All that are remaining, thank you. We are glad to have you a part of the team. You are almost official members. We suggest you sit down now because we are about to take off.”

Soan Oak walked on to the Deck of The Stellaire Airship, He Had To Quickly Request something from Solis, He found Solis, and Asked
"Solis! I have A Request for You, I Have To go to kanto, as I Have Been told to Enforce Team Wyvern's Dominance in the Region." Sounding much More Confident Than He actually was, As He knew what Power Solis Had over team Wyvern, So He Decided not to get on his bad side.

Hailey listened to the presentation, sitting next to her Sylveon, Mist, who refused to go into their Pokéball. It seems like Team Wyvern went from nothing to.. something huge. Important. Looks like I have no choice but to stay. Especially if they come closer to succeeding, after leaving the room, Hailey looked around their new base.

Ivan sat on his chair after the presentation. "That was a pretty interesting presentation." He looked at his Pokémon, Skar the Sorupi was on his head, Dio the Ariados and Bolt the Rotom were both on his right. "So I guess we're going to be living here now, it's better than the streets that for sure." He said jokingly, his Pokémon laughed along with him.

"Where was the presentation room again?" Zoe mumbled to herself confusingly "Arceus, they should've put maps ln here"She once again mumbled to herself
After a bit of wandering around she found the room but once she opened the door the presentation was already over " Arceus Dammit, Sorry for missing the presentation this new base got me lost"She apologized

"That's not the behaviour we expect of an Admin" David said from behind Zoe "What example would it set to the new members if one of our higher ups missed an important meeting?"

He looked at the Holo-Lens "interesting devices" he commented "able to let you have a full 360 degrees view around the entire building while staying in your seat... the amount of uses this device could have... especially since this is only the Prototype"

"S-sorry I got lost" Zoe Apologized "So what did Solis talk about" She added while walking to the Holo-Lens "Is this the thingy?" She asked

"It's so cool! They look so real!" She said looking at the holograms "Say, Solis do you have anything that can like give me a tour around the new base?" She asked

Ivan heard the conversation behind him between two admins. he walked up to them with his hands behind his head. "Hey there admins guys, its great to meet you." Skar greeted the admins on top of Ivan's head.

Last edited:
"Hello Ivan" She greeted back "are you getting used to the new base? Cuz I certainly am not" Zoe added.
"And hello to you too Skar" She greeted Ivan's Skorupi

"Well, the onboard protocol offered a tour of the airship earlier for the new members, I did not take that tour because I'm lazy. But I think you can ask Solis." He said. Bolt flew over to Ivan. "Hey Bolt, what up."

"Hello Bolt, I hope you've been well behaved..." Zoe glared at Bolt she knew the Rotom would eventually go into one of Solis' inventions "Ivan please keep a close eye on him he might crash the Stellaire which it will..."

Ivan gave a cheeky glance at Zoe. "Yes ma'am, what ever you say." He said jokingly. he then went back to his seat and called bolt. "Remember Bolt, Don't posses anything big. Small things are fine but I don't want you doing something dangerous got it?" Bolt nodded.

Danny sat in the stage intently listening to Solis'. He shifted around in his seat and looked at his watch occasionally to check the time. He kept his Pokéballs at his side,jusg in case anything bad happened.

"I should really get used to the new base, I'll be walking around if you need me" Zoe said bye to David, Solis and the two Grunts and walked the door and begun the wander around the new base of course getting lost

Ivan fell asleep on his chair after talking with Bolt. But a little after he slept, Bolt flew away. Skar pinched Ivan to wake him up. "Ow! Why did you do that Skar? Hey where's Bolt?" Skar pointed to the hallway Bolt flew to. "Oh no Bolt got away! Thanks for waking me up Skar, come on Dio." He said as he started running deeper into the ship. After running around for awhile, he saw Zoe looking like she's lost. " Miss Zoe, have you seen Bolt coming through here?" He asked.

"Bolt? No but maybe Ajax can find him.." Zoe said sending out Ajax "Ajax you know what to do" Noi! He responded and quickly sent out a burst of sound waves that would bounce back to him and immediately found Bolt at the Piloting station "Oh... Shoot, Ivan FOLLOW ME" Zoe said following Ajax who was going to the Control Panel

"Oh ok." He said startled at the admin's sudden yell. He started running behind Zoe with Skar having much trouble hanging on to Ivan's head. "So did you find Bolt? Why are we running?" He asked.

"Ajax just found him here, Control Panel maybe?" She questioned herself "Were sleeping again?" She continued "Anyways if you see anything acting funny Zap it"

(Post Relates to: @PeachyPie @koopa000 @HydreigonBorn37 @SMRPG64 @Fraseandchico @Leafyyon @MegaCharizardZ )
Solis popped out his Holo-pad and seemed to press a few buttons. After that, a siren went off in the base. Gears were whirling and what seemed to be the generators were now making a lot of noise. The entire base now was starting to move. Solis stumbled a bit but didn't lose his balance. Once it was a few feet in the air, it seemed stable.

"Alright, Soan. Kanto is actually quite a good target due to Team Rocket crumbling, so we are taking the Stelliare there. We have the technology, but we don't exactly have the man power yet.

Soan Smirked, He Wasn't Surprised Team Rocket was Falling Apart, They Were, in his opinion, the Weakest team
"Thank you, Solis." He Pulled Out Dark's Pokeball, This Was fair, as Dark was his ace, he whispered to the Pokémon inside "here We go Buddy." He Walked Back on Deck, and looked down, hoping To See Kanto.

Ivan almost lost his balance when the ship took off. "Wow that was sudden." He turned to Zoe. "So miss Zoe, you said Bolt was at the control panel?" He asked as he caught up with then admins to the piloting station. Bolt jumped out of a corner of the room and started dancing around the control panel while giggling. "There you are Bolt." Ivan said.

"Ajax Return, Ivan please actually keep an eye on him, Anyways I know this is a weird thing to ask but, Can you lead me to the Docking Bay? I've gotta see why the ship took off" Zoe asked Ivan

"So? Where's the docking bay?" Zoe asked once more

Ivan returned Bolt to its poke ball and turned to Zoe. "Sure, its, Umm..." He stumbled a little as he did not know either. Dio alerted Ivan and pointed out a spider Thread leading down the hallway. "Dio did you trace our path? Thanks buddy." He leaned down to pat Dio who gave a happy look. "Come on this way miss." He said to Zoe.

"Alright, Lead the way Dio!" Zoe said and began following Ivan. "Bonk on my head if we're there." Zoe said to Ivan and put on her Headphones and began listening to Music

Ivan followed Dio's thread back to the designated location. He budged Zoe's shoulder. "We're here." he said. He then started to head for the exit but before leaving, he turned to Zoe. "You know, for a evil team admin, you're really nice." He said with a smile and left the room.

"Who said I was Evil...?" She mumbled to herself and went up a flight of stairs.

When she arrived at the top she immediately felt a gust of wind a strong one to be exact she had to keep an arm above her eyes just so they would not get blown by the wind whilst she struggled to get to the edge she momentarily stopped to catch her breath a few times.

Once she was at the edge she sent out Ajax Zoe got on him "Ajax Take off!" She shouted as the winds were very loud when Ajax took off the Stellaire shook a little causing some people to tumble

Solis shook a bit from the takeoff. He opened up what seemed to be a notepad app on his Holo-Pad and typed down 'Technician Note: Ship Shakes from Pokemon Taking off. Install a better stabilizing gyroscope.' After this, Solis then opened up the Holo-Board Terminal to display a message across the ship saying 'Ship Headed for Kanto. Also, Yes, It's a Ship. Ground forces be prepared for team dominance over the region. This will be a Blitz Mission, so Air Forces will be required to drop supplies when needed.'

Solis sent out Orion the Luxray. Orion was going to assist in the Kanto Raid.

"Alright, You're going to make sure you listen this time and don't go all berserk on me, alright?" Solis said to him. He merely sighed a bit and stretched out."

Zoe flew with Ajax for awhile to get out of the clouds to see the reason it took off once out of the clouds they saw Kanto all of the cities in it's glory "My word we're doing a mission?" Zoe mumbled to herself "Ajax let's go back to the Stellaire" Ajax flew at high speed and got back to the Stellaire in record time once landing Zoe returned him to his Dusk Ball, She got inside the ship and wandered around for a bit before reaching the conference room again "Ummm is this the conference room?" She asked awkwardly peeking her head inside the room.

The tour of the "base," which Abigail just found out was a ship, had been sufficient, although not as thorough as she would have preferred. Either way, this was where she would be working from now on. "Kanto, huh?" Abi muttered to herself. Right now, she was in one of the hallways, heading to meet up with the rest of the ground forces. "It's been a while, huh, Archie?" She inquired, looking to her Arcanine that strode alongside her. The Arcanine nodded, looking more serious than usual.

"Not too fond on the idea of going back?" She asked, to which Archie shook his head. "Neither am I, buddy. But, this time, we won't be a dirt-poor girl on the street with an injured Growlithe. Now, we're strong." She said, contemplating on what it would be like to return. His trainer's words seemed to be enough to reassure Archie, and he was a little less tense afterwards.

Ivan walked down the hall and suddenly a Charmander jumped into its arms. "Huh?" He said. Another grunt followed the Charmander. "Hey buddy, I found that Charmander first." Ivan looked at the grunt. "But it seem to like me better." The other grunt said annoyed. "I found it first so its mine!" Ivan sighed. "Fine, we'll decide it with a pokemon battle. Dio." Dio stepped forward. The Grunt smiled. "You have no chance of defeating me! Go Raticate and use Bite!" He said sending out a alolan Raticate. "Dio use your threads." Ivan said. Dio stopped the Raticate with is Thread. "Now Leech Life." Dio bit the Raticate and knocked it out. The grunt was shoked how fast he was beaten the returned his Pokémon and walked away angry.

Ivan looked at The Charmander. "Well seems like you will be on my team now little guy." Charmander heard the word guy and shook its head. Dio got the message and drew the female symbol on the wall. "Oh so your female, well I think I'll name you... Flare!" Ivan said. Flare nodded her head happily.

After a bit of walking, Abigail and Archie found the rest of the Operatives going on to the ground, and took a spot in a shadowy corner of the room. Archie laid against the corner, taking a nap. Meanwhile, Abi just leaned back, resting on her Pokemon's flank. She stayed awake. She didn't want to be scolded for falling asleep when they were about to deploy.

Ivan returned Dio to his poke ball. "Well Flare, since your new how about you walk with me a little." Flare nodded her head. Ivan walked into the supplier room with Flare following beside him and Skar still on his head. "Well guys, time to get to work." he said to his Pokémons.

Last edited:
"OK Solis, I'm guessing this is the room. Can I ask for an explanation about why we're in Kanto and what I can do, I usually ask Lyren this. But I'll get lost again and this is the room which I can remember my way too..." She stopped for a moment, Looking at her feet seemingly thinking of something she then looked at Solis andstarted again "Well? What can I do to help?" She asked

( @PeachyPie @Fraseandchico @koopa000 @Eevee E @SMRPG64 @Leafyyon @HydreigonBorn37 )
"We are here at Kanto due to the recent crumbling of Team Rocket. We are here to assert dominance quickly to begin taking an upper hand against them" Solis said. He ruffled his hair, due to one stray hair that always happens to fall forward. After ruffling it, the hair fell back again, and the stray hair was once there again.

"I myself will not be participating in the raid, instead, I will loaning out Orion to a trainer and provide commands via earpiece on Orion. I have research to do, and a bit of kinks that need to be worked out on the ship. This is actually the first time that the Stelliare has been launched with this kind of payload. Like the rumbling of the ship that occurs during take off" Solis said. He then input an earpiece that seemed to fit just nicely into Orion's ears.

"I do need someone to be there for Orion, would you mind taking him with you on the raid?" Solis said. Orion seemed a bit shocked, due to him usually being loaned out to members that were close to Solis, but due to her standing in Team Wyvern, she was clear to be trusted. Solis finally received word of being above the border of Kanto.

"Well, now is the time we are preparing the launch of our units, let's just hope that the technology doesn't fail on us. You will receive Holo-Lens and a Holo-pad with the rest of the landing forces. Kanto, as of now is unaware of our presence, and we need to keep it that way as long as possible. Operatives, however, have already received their tech and with a bit of an upgrade on it. They have the command protocol, and can lead units towards objectives, in a way, they are functioning as mission leaders, but happen to be more specialized. They will be the ones to make the first move and hopefully stay stealthy" Solis said. His last paragraph happened to be broadcast throughout the base, as it was important information. Now all members will now know where they need to report.

"Mission, destroy Team Rocket."

When Soan heard the mission objective, he smiled, the others wouldn't even need his help, he thought, he walked back to the deck, and as the base landed, he sent out Dark, Poison, and NOM, then Jumped Off, And Told his Team
"Right, Everyone, We Need to Show Our Dominance here in Kanto, I Think we Should Head to Viridian City, I Wanna beat Up Blue." his Pokémon Said
"HY!" Dark Said, Annoyed He Had to help
"Aria." Poison Muttered
"gar." NOM said as he Practiced Dragon Rush.

"Be careful" David said, landing behind Soan "Blue is a former champion and has beaten every other gym leader and elite four. He will not go down easily"
He held Alakazam's Pokeball in the air as he proclaimed "I shall go after Saffron city"
It was a reasonable idea, after all the Silph Co takeover there was a big part of Team Rocket's plan and there could be members still around.
There was also the matter of the Gym Leader, Sabrina.

Both had Alakazam's and with the rumours of her Psychic Powers combined with her personality she could have easily been a member of Team Rocket in another life (cough Pokemon Adventures cough). It would be a great challenge to face off against her, and a test of whose Alakazam was the strongest, though David cared not for Gym Badges

He put on civilian clothing, apparently this was to be a stealth mission. He sent a message to everyone else
Going to Saffron, will send for reinforcements if I find Team Rocket
Then he and Alakazam set off for Saffron City

( @PeachyPie @Fraseandchico @koopa000 @Eevee E @SMRPG64 @Leafyyon @HydreigonBorn37 )
"We are here at Kanto due to the recent crumbling of Team Rocket. We are here to assert dominance quickly to begin taking an upper hand against them" Solis said. He ruffled his hair, due to one stray hair that always happens to fall forward. After ruffling it, the hair fell back again, and the stray hair was once there again.

"I myself will not be participating in the raid, instead, I will loaning out Orion to a trainer and provide commands via earpiece on Orion. I have research to do, and a bit of kinks that need to be worked out on the ship. This is actually the first time that the Stelliare has been launched with this kind of payload. Like the rumbling of the ship that occurs during take off" Solis said. He then input an earpiece that seemed to fit just nicely into Orion's ears.

"I do need someone to be there for Orion, would you mind taking him with you on the raid?" Solis said. Orion seemed a bit shocked, due to him usually being loaned out to members that were close to Solis, but due to her standing in Team Wyvern, she was clear to be trusted. Solis finally received word of being above the border of Kanto.

"Well, now is the time we are preparing the launch of our units, let's just hope that the technology doesn't fail on us. You will receive Holo-Lens and a Holo-pad with the rest of the landing forces. Kanto, as of now is unaware of our presence, and we need to keep it that way as long as possible. Operatives, however, have already received their tech and with a bit of an upgrade on it. They have the command protocol, and can lead units towards objectives, in a way, they are functioning as mission leaders, but happen to be more specialized. They will be the ones to make the first move and hopefully stay stealthy" Solis said. His last paragraph happened to be broadcast throughout the base, as it was important information. Now all members will now know where they need to report.

"Mission, destroy Team Rocket."

"I don't mind, could be fun! So let's go!" Zoe dashed off the door but quickly returned "So ummmm I forgot to ask... Does Orion know his way around here? I don't wanna wander here for another 5 hours just to find the top of the Stellaire" She asked while scratching her head

Last edited:
When Soan(at This Point He Was Wearing only his old Clothes) Heard David's warning, He Smirked, And Muttered in his Weirdly annoying but Cool Voice
"If Only You Knew." He And Pokémon headed To Viridian City, And Saw A Kid with an Onix Playing, he walked up To Him, And Asked "Wanna Have A Pokémon Battle, But There's a Twist! If I Win, I Get Your Onix, If You Win, You Get One Of My Pokémon! How About it?"
"Yes! yes! Go Onix!" Said the boy, Being Very Excited
"Onix!!" Onix said Angrily
"Alright, Go Dark." Soan Said Calmly
"Hydre." Dark said, implying Boredom,
"You Make the first Move, Kiddo." Soan Said
"Alright! Onix! Use Tackle!"
"Onix!"
"Dark, Use Crunch!"
"Hy!" Hydreigon Said As He One-Shooted The Onix, Then Soan Took Onix and it's Pokeball away, Leaving The Kid In Tears, Hearing this, Blue Walked Out Of his Gym, and Asked what Happened.

In the storage room, Ivan was getting work done. "Alright Dio get to shelf 4-A and use psychic to bring that big box down." He said as Dio climbed onto said shelf and brought the big box down slowly. Bolt possessed one of those lifting trucks(don't know what they are called) and drove it below the box Dio was moving. "Alright Dio set it down gently." Ivan said. Dio put it down on the arms of the vehicle and Bolt drove off with it. "Bolt set the box near the exit." Bolt followed orders. after awhile, they were done with their job. "Great job guys, now lets get out of this room." He said as he walked out of the storage room followed by his Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.