• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria

There is a new evil team on the rise, and Team Rocket should take notes about them. Team Industria is notorious for stealing Pokémon, taking over places that are important to society like power plants, taking Pokécenters hostage by cutting off their electricity and being hard to trace as they have many bases across the regions. Lately though, they've been targeting libraries all over the world which is odd considering their previous targets. Even more surprising, the normally secretive team is looking for recruits. Shady pubs have recruitment forms hanging on the walls and Team Industria pays well, so most people that come in these pubs are somewhat interested in joining them. But there are more recruitment posters, some of them are about a resistance against Team Industria. These posters are more common on police bulletin boards, but they are a somewhat common sight in the places with more criminal activity. Which side will you choose? Which side will prevail? Why is Team Industria going after libraries? Join now and find out!
https://pokecharms.com/threads/team-industria-sign-ups.20367/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elise

Elise Horton was plowing through piles and piles of documents, most of them were stolen. "I need some help." She pressed a button and talked through the intercom. "Sparky, come to my office. Sparky, to my office." The posters worked wonders, grunt numbers grew surprisingly fast. "He'll like this, disciplining grunts is always fun." She said as she looked through the files on her left. She preferred paper over digital files, computers are easily hacked and the files were written in code anyway. The only ones who knew the key to solve the code were her admins and herself. "At this rate we'll reach our goal within the next couple of years. Not bad at all." She leaned back into her chair with a malevolent smile on her face.

For a woman in her early forties, she looked surprisingly young, resembling a woman in her thirties with a lack of wrinkles. Her glasses gave her a sense of sternness, although she already oozed that without them. Even when in her office, she wore her lab coat everywhere she went. No one has ever seen her in a different attire, some even speculate that she sleeps in these clothes.

Richard

Richard Potts was anxious, Team Industria attacked another library. This time it was the Canalave library, yet nothing was stolen. He paced back and forth in front of a large bulletin board littered with newspaper clippings, red strings and handwritten theories. He was hunting Industria down for a year by now yet he has yet to get a big breakthrough in his hunt. So far he only knew that the boss was an old Silph Co. employee and that they targeted power plants and the like for big sums of money. "I need some help and fast, this is impossible to do on my own." He sighed and fell back into his chair.

He rubbed his face, knowing full well he looked like a mess. Once he was a respected and good looking police officer, but when Team Industria became more than a small nuisance his once pure black hair began to turn gray, bags appeared underneath his eyes along wrinkles on his forehead from frowning so much. He basically lived on caffeine and take out, constantly keeping an eye on potential targets of Industria. He couldn't quite remember the last time he had a decent night rest, but he knew that it was a long time ago.

Willow climbed onto her Pokèmon, Rapidash, which excitedly awaited a good run outside. Once on, Ruby took to the nearby fields and stood behind a patch of long grass. Willow dropped off to the ground to look for potential catches while Ruby waited, whilst also keeping watch. A Rattata tried to pick up a battle with her, but she just rolled her eyes and walked away from the small thing. “I think we’ve come on a bad day, Ruby.” She sighed, “It’s a nest of Rattata, that’s no help to us.” No other Pokèmon had appeared and Willow was getting impatient. She hopped back onto Ruby to ride back to Industria’s base.

Once back inside, Ruby walked alongside Willow down the hall into her office and made herself comfortable in a corner of big pillows especially for Willow’s Pokèmon. Slumped into her chair, Wilow put her feet up onto the desk and sketched designs of legendary Pokèmon that she particularly liked from their Pokèdex entries.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky rushed into Elise's office. Sparky had been a part of the team ever since Elise formed Team Industria. He looked up to her so he makes sure to never keep her waiting long. He pushed open the doors to her office and rushed in. He just barely stopped himself before he tripped over her desk. "Reporting for duty ma'am. What is it you wanted to see me about." He tried to act as stern as she did, but he probably failed miserably. The only time he can be truly stern and serious is when whipping grunts into shape. He had to make sure the grunts were as loyal to Elise as he was if that was even possible. Hopefully, he was there because they had new recruits. The only other alternative was that he was in trouble so he hoped for the first one.

Elise did not bat an eye as Sparky launched himself into her office, she knew him far too long to be bothered by it. "We have some new recruits within our ranks, I want you to train and discipline them. You know the rules, everything's allowed as long as they don't die or have to stay in bed for multiple months. We can't waste time or money on stuff like that with our current objective. I've worked through the texts and I'd like all the admins to discuss them with me. The time and place is on this." She said as she gave him a folded note. "You are a scientist yet not considered the brightest one of them. Just make light of those insults Sparky, we can't use negativity unless it is in a battery." At first glance she was just talking, but in reality she was giving Sparky hints about the note as it was written in invisible ink. He'd need an UV light to read it.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky was happy it was about new recruits and not something else, he always enjoyed being able to make others as loyal to Elise as he was. He didn't really understand her comments at the end though, she usually didn't try to be witty like that. He took the note and decided not to look at it until he left. "Uh... yes ma'am, I'll remember that. I'll make sure those recruits are ready to go by the next outing." He rushed out of the room to somewhere private to read the note, only to find that the note was blank. At first, he wondered if Elise had made a mistake and given him the wrong piece of paper. He quickly slapped himself for giving that thought even a second to linger corrupting his mind. The great Elise Horton couldn't have possibly made a mistake. She is the greatest mind to have ever walked this Earth, even if most of the world is too ignorant to acknowledge it. He decided he would tackle this mystery later as he had new recruits to whip into shape.

Deep in the middle of Eterna forest, Russel leaned against one of the many tall trees with his hands in the pockets of his long gray coat as he watched a confident looking Riolu practice different moves. An Arcanine confidently watched the training Riolu from next to Russel whilst a Shelgon curled up, fast asleep opposite to Arcanine, the Riolu used Force Palm and then concluded with a Blaze Kick before it panted lightly and ran over to Russel who looked down at her with a smile.

"Nice moves, Lena. Why not take five for now and we'll see about battling some Pokemon later?" He asked with a small smile. The Riolu nodded and went to sit beside Arcanine and lean against him to feel his soft fur, Russel on the other hand got a flute out from one of the pockets inside his coat and decided to play a tune on it, the tune sounded like a calm and comforting aria which Russel's Pokemon began to lightly sway to... apart from the sleeping Shelgon.

Gabriel was picking some Razz Berries from a bush in the Eterna forest when she heard the flute music from a distance. Next to her, Shira, Simon and Summer pricked up their ears as well. She grinned and ruffled the Shinx' fur before standing and heading off in the direction of the music.

Gabriel was well acquainted with the Eterna forest, and it held memories of her childhood from when she'd first evolved her Leafeon, Summer, and the Pokemon following her quickly caught her contagious good mood. She knew that it would most likely be one of the resistance members playing, the woods were a common place for them to hang out and train with their Pokemon, so she hummed to herself as she walked, much to the delight of her three Pokemon.

When Gabriel reached the source of the music she saw a dark blond haired man with a long gray coat leaning against a tree and playing a flute for his Pokemon. She recognized him from the meetings but they had never spoken before. Russel, she remembered. Content, she stood a small distance away, camouflaged in the shadows, listening to him play.

Russel continued to play the song on his flute, Shelgon slowly woke up to the tunes and decided to join the other Pokemon with him in their gentle sway to the tune. After what seemed like ages when Russel played his flute, he soon lowered it from his mouth and sighed lightly, he put his flute away and turned his eyes over to one of the areas of the forest seemingly darkened by the shade of the trees. As Arcanine stopped listening to the tune, he too looked where Russel turned his gaze to and sniffed a few times, thanks to the scent, he could confirm that someone was hiding there. "You can come out now!" He called with a slight hint of sarcasm. Shelgon on the other hand assumed a battle stance, cautious that the person in hiding was a Team Industria member. Were that the case, Russel wouldn't hesitate to order his Pokemon to attack said member.

"Guess I can't hide from those talented Pokemon then." Gabriel called, stepping out of the shade and grinning. Seeing that he was tense, she quickly added "Don't worry, i'm with the resistance." She walked over and settled herself at the base of a tree near Russel and his Pokemon. "You play well." She smiled. Simon ran over and jumped into her lap, his mother following closely, keeping a wary eye on the other Pokemon. Summer sniffed at the Riolu, before haughtily stepping back and and turning around once to settle next to Gabriel.

Sitting in front of the computer in her office, Jess looked through the data of her latest research on energy saving. "This is good, but I think we can prevent more electrical energy to get wasted when they get converted into other types of energy." She mumbled to herself. Hearing her 'boss' call Sparky to her office, Jess couldn't help but snicker. "I've only been in this organization for a few months but wow is Sparky such a loyal mutt towards bossy over there." She thought to herself.

Russel smiled when Gabriel acknowledged herself as a resistance member, she even looked familiar to him as well which faintly comforted him. Lena went over to say hello to the Shinx and hopefully play with him, Russel focused his gaze on Gabriel. "I've trained my Pokemon well just as I continue to do so. Plus my mother taught me how to play the flute, which is a good way to pass the time peacefully. Name's Russel if you don't know it." He said as he looked up at the tree he leaned against and sighed once more in relaxation.

Simon peered at the other Pokemon, considering whether it was safe. Shira cautiously sniffed at the Riolu, then allowed her son to go and play, settling back to watch them carefully. "I think I've seen you around before at the meetings, i'm Gabriel." She met his gaze confidently, and when he relaxed she rested back against the tree and looked up into the sky, stroking Summer's head. "So...what where you doing out here...apart from playing the flute."

Isak noticed a few people in a forest. Even though he was new to the resistance (it wasn't often that a minor would join something as dangerous as this), he remembered them as he had a pretty good eye for familliar faces.
"Well, hello there! What's happening here? Resistance members in the woods? Is this a secret meeting that i didn't know about? It sucks being new sometimes" he said with a smug smile. He looked around to see that it was only them here. Either they had just randomly met or they were early to that meeting.
"No i wasn't eavesdropping on your conversation if you thought that. I just happened to come across and overheard. Don't worry. I'm from the resistance too" he added.

Willow put down her pen and paper, then dropped her feet to the floor at the sound of someone coming down the corridor. She put all her things away and gathered up Rapidash to take a look. Ruby walked out of the door with Willow behind her, and she ran over to Sparky as he came out of Elise’s office. The Pokèmon made noises hello to him, and Willow slowly appproached, too. She saw the piece of paper in his hand, “What’s that?” She tried to peer over him at it, but all saw saw was blankness, “What on Earth are you looking at a blank piece of paper for?” @Nukas

Russel shrugged. "Oh I'm just here to do some training, I want my Pokemon at their very best for the next time when we battle, I've already finished Arcanine's training and just finished up with Lena's. I plan on doing Shelgon's training later." He said with a light smile as he stroked Shelgon. Lena on the other hand ran off a small distance in the hopes that Simon would follow, by the looks of it, maybe she just wanted to play tag.

Russel looked up and turned his eyes to the newcomer. "Oh, hey. Another resistance member? Nah, this isn't a secret meeting, Gabriel here just found me after I was playing the flute." He said as he lightly gestured to the girl next to him. "Call me Russel, wanna join us for a lil' break before I get back to training?" He asked while Arcanine slowly began to fall asleep, Shelgon planned to as well but decided to stay up as he knew his training was coming up soon.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Oh umm, hi Willow. I'm just trying to plan out what I was going to say to the new recruits" That sounds believable, right? " Sparky knew he could tell Willow the truth, her being an admin and all, but even he didn't know what the paper was yet. Besides if Elise had wanted Willow to know she would have given it to one of the "brighter" scientists as she so elegantly put it. Sparky did admit that was an odd comment though, along with the negativity comment. Hold On, what if Elise said that as some sort of code. Maybe she wants me to read it under a blacklight. Sparky decided he would have to try that out... right after disciplining some new recruits. "I've got to run and handle the new victims, you and Ruby take care. Try not to spend too much time outside. You never know when Elise might need you."

Gabriel was about to respond to Russel when the stranger came to join them. She was surprised that someone so young was a part of the resistance, but the more members the better, and she guessed he had his reasons for joining. When Russel introduced her, she smiled and raised her hand briefly in greeting. "Hey!"

Simon had figured out what Lena wanted to play, and was running as fast as his small legs would allow him. The Riolu was easily faster, but neither seemed to mind, and looked like they were having fun. Gabriel took out a small bag of Razz Berries and after feeding both of the Pokemon next to her, offered the bag to the others. She leaned back against the tree, shuffling about slightly to get comfortable.

"My name's Isak. Your Pokémon there seem pretty cool and strong. And now i want to show you mine" he said and threw his Pokéballs into the air. The Pokémon that came out was a Charmeleon, an Absol and a Rockruff.
"Blaze the Charmeleon, Demon the Absol and Sassie the Rockruff" he said proudly. Sassie saw the Riolu and the Shinx taking off to play somewhere which made her want to join. She looked hopefully up at Isak as if to ask for permission and barked once to get his attention.
"Of course you can. Go ahead" Isak said and Sassie waved her tail and took off towards the two playing Pokémon. She barked to get their attention as well and asked if she could join by waving her tail. Demon followed the Arcanine's example and laid down to rest. And so did also Blaze.

Simon squeaked in excitement, ecstatic to have a new player. "Those are some pretty cool Pokemon you've got there Isak." Gabriel grinned, watching them chase each other happily.

Summer stood up to circle Demon, sniffing at him and darting back every time he looked at her. Shira lazily greeted the newcomers and lay down again to rest. Gabriel sat up so she could join in with the conversation more. "My Pokemon are: Shira," She stroked the Luxray's head, "Summer," as if on cue the Leafeon sneezed after sniffing Demon's fur for too long, "and the Shinx over there is Simon. I just came across Russel here while I was out for a walk. What about you? Why are you out here?"

Willow smiled, then waved to Sparky, “Good luck, I’ll try to stay close to the hideout.” Ruby huffed and pressed her head against Sparky as he left, and then the two carried down the corridor to the hatch outside. Willow pressed a finger to her mouth, “Don’t let anyone hear, we’re just going for some fresh air, aren’t we, Ruby?” Ruby stomped her feet, then the two left. Willow would stay close so that Elise would be able to contact her, but she didn’t want to stay cooped up any more. She looked around, spotting a small gathering of three near some trees. She also liked the sound of the flute, and it was a disappointment when the melody stopped. Ruby took a step forward, and Willow shook her head, but the Rapidash took off to see the people despite it. Ruby ran inbetween Gabriel, Isak and Russel, stomping her feet as a way to greet them all. Willow watched from afar, wary of the crowd.

Last edited:
"Thanks. I'm very proud of them. Your Pokémon are cool too. And cute" Isak said sincerely. He had always cared for his Pokémon. And he knew them quite well. Enough to know that Blaze was lazy, Demon had a short temper and Sassie was very playful.
"You know, Demon's not exactly the most patient one. Especially when someone interrupts his naps. And he is a little rebellious. You should make sure Summer is careful around him. And i'm here because i want to. It's nice to take walks sometimes" he said. He noticed the new Pokémon running around.
"Who's Rapidash is this? It can't be wild, then it wouldn't care to come this close to humans" he said as he looked at the majestic fiery unicorn. He started to look around for another person that could be the trainer for the Rapidash.

Elise decided to leave her office and go for a walk through the base, she knew that her attention would falter when sitting still for too long and that would give mistakes a chance to exist. She was not going to make another mistake after her Silph fiasco, never again. She decided to check on one of the admins that worked more behind the scenes and entered her office. "Good day Jess, how is work coming along?" She asked the head of her scientists.

"Ah ok" Gabriel gestured for Summer to come and sit next to her, just as the Rapidash came up to them all. Instantly tensing, she instinctively placed her hand on Summer's head. Next to her, Shira stood up and growled. Sensing his mother was tense, Simon came running to stand by them. Gabriel looked around to see how the others reacted, trying to plan what she'd do if it turned out they had to fight. Shira and Simon weren't fighters, and she doubted that Summer would be able to defend them. At least Russel and Isak's Pokemon seemed strong enough to hold off an attack from team Industria.

Jess bent her neck back from her seat and looked at the big boss Elise Horton when she walked into her office. "Hey Boss." She greeted. Sitting back up, Jess looked back towards her computer. "Well I finished looking over the latest data. The stolen Pokémon are producing a lot of energy but it does seem that they're not performing at their best." Jess explained. "It probably have something to do with them being stolen." She added.

Willow groaned, “Really, Ruby..” She slowly walked up to the group, then had Ruby return to her side. “This is my trusted Pokèmon, Ruby.” She patted her fiery back, “Sorry to intrude.” Ruby threw her head up excitedly, looking around at all the other Pokèmon and acting playfully to Shira. “You could say she’s very.. excitable.” A small smile formed on her face as she looked toward Russel, “I thought your flute song was very nice, I’d only come here for some fresh air when I heard it.”

Lena immediately back flipped away from the approaching Rapidash whilst Arcanine stood up and growled cautiously. Russel stood up and put one of his hands in his coat pocket whilst his other hand lightly gestured Arcanine to wait while he turned his eyes to the newcomer and possible owner to the flaming stallion. "You should keep an eye on her; she nearly trampled Lena and her new friends." He stated as he took a few slow steps forward. "Thanks for the compliment on my flute, I don't really see it as much, who are you anyway?" He asked with a raised eyebrow while Arcanine remained cautious while Lena moved to stand by Russel's leg.

"Omg. These people need to chill. If this is a member of team industria, then she would probably figure out that we're of the resistance if they continue to act like this" Isak thought to himself and made an internal facepalm. He wasn't gonna go down that route. He was gonna try to act friendly towards the new person.
"Hi there. Sorry about these two. They can be a little tense around new people. But yeah you need to keep a better look on your Rapidash. I don't want Sassie to be squished" Isak said and gestured to his Rockruff which had started to nervously crawl forward towards the Rapidash to say hello. The horse like Pokémon had scared her at first but she didn't think she had meant to do that.

Gabriel stood up and placed her hand on Shira's head to calm her down. She scooped up Simon to keep him safe and Summer dashed to hide behind her legs. "Good question, who are you? I don't recognize you from the resistance." All of them seemed tense, and she was still annoyed at the newcomer for making her feel so powerless. They had said they were only in the forest for some fresh air, but was that really true?

Cinerise

With a fresh stock of Pokeballs at her waist, Cinerise stalked through the dark and dreary tunnels of the Wayward Cave. She'd split up from her fellow members of the Resistance in Eterna Forest in hopes that she could get a bit of training done and catch a few Pokemon. Though, her goal was more the latter than the former. From what she'd been told, Team Industria had a preference for Fire and Electric types. She'd also heard from the residents of Eterna City that, although rare, Gible could be found in the Wayward Cave. Pondering on the famed power and ferocity of its final evolution, Garchomp, the Ace Pokemon of the Sinnoh Region's Champion, Cynthia, the girl had figured it was a top pick for her team. Its additional Dragon Typing was an added bonus. Cinerise knew that her elder sister, Claire, currently a member of Team Industria, had owned a Haxerous. While she wasn't sure whether the Unova Dragon was still on Claire's team, it wouldn't hurt to have her own dragon to counter it.

She'd been searching the cave for hours now, defeating Geodude after Geodude, and being assaulted by legions of Zubat. She'd held them off with frigid Ice-type moves courtesy of her partner Edelweiss, the Snorunt. She couldn't even begin to count the number of times she'd called for the petite Ice type to use Powdered Snow, and Ice Shard. The echo of Cinerise's voice and the remnants of Ice shards and snow flurries throughout the cave were a testament to their fervent battling. But nonetheless, the duo of Pokemon and Trainer were growing tired and they hadn't seen so much as the stubby little tail of a Gible.

Taking a short break on a large, relatively flat rock, Cinerise propped her chin against her palms and stared blankly at the caverns before her. Her thighs were almost numb, both because of the extensive walking, and Edelweiss, who was currently seated in her lap. Pouting, she scanned the cave one last time, rather unwilling to leave empty-handed after all her efforts. Although she still didn't see any Gibles, her eyes did catch a tremor of movement. The ground on a spot of the cave breaking apart as a Pokemon reared its light brown, dusty head. She locked eyes with the Pokemon, its large beady eyes, almost covered by its sizeable snout.

"A...Hippopotas?"

They didn't come much rarer than the desert-dwelling Hippopotamus. Sinnoh's lack of deserts meant that this type of Pokemon was scare and hardly seen outside their caves. However, none of that mattered. What did matter; it was a ground type -a rather good one at that- and it was hers. Well, it would be soon. "Alright Edelweiss, one more push! Icy Wind!" Cinerise launched into battle, her fighting spirit rising just like the sandstorm kicked up by the little Hippopotamus.

------------

Following a frosty battle, Cinerise emerged from Wayward Cave. Although exhausted, a smile beamed from her face. Propped up in her arms was Edelweiss the Snorunt, and trotting behind her was a perky little Hippopotas -Mariposa.

Claire

Bored out of her mind, Claire lay reclined on a Sofa. Her current location, a small house in Canalava City, somewhere she'd bought using funds from team Industria and her own pocket. It had made an excellent vantage point for their attack on the Canalava Library, and a good place for downtime after the event. The house itself was safe and her 'persona' hadn't yet been suspected of anything. Although she performed missions under the guise of Claire, the Cumulous Marchioness of Team Industria, she was incognito most other times while she awaited new orders and missions. Even now she was disguised, her silver hair dyed Platinum Blonde, her red eyes darkened to black with colored contacts, her skin tone lightened with cosmetics and her facial features blemished through similar methods. She'd stocked up on copious amounts of a rough, hairy fruit that had a side effect of making her throat somewhat hoarse -hence giving her a deeper more rugged voice, though still discernably feminine.

Her clothing had also been swapped out for the casual wear of a Sinnoh tourist, complete with loose sandals and a wide-brimmed straw hat. As far as anyone knew she was 'Caroline Lance', and she had nothing to do with the villainous team Industria. While awaiting new orders from Elise, she'd taken to lazing around at home. Perfectly inconspicious, but also mindnumbingly boring.

Willow chuckled lightly, “My other two Pokemon are also big, I like to feel the wind while riding on one of their backs.” She did a small wave to Isak, “I see, I can understand that.” She bit her lip, could she really tell them her name? She decided it would be easier to say her first, she wouldn’t be able to be tracked by her second that way. “I’m Willow. I haven’t seen anyone around here before, I usually go a different way.” Ruby threw her head down and back up, Willow knew she was trying to get her to return to Elise and tell her about the group, but she felt that would seem a little weird if she suddenly up and left. “Your Pokèmon are nice, this Rapidash is called Ruby, by the way.”

"I see, maybe Willow can make them warm up to us. I'll send Claire to Rowan's lab to gather data about the power of evolution and to steal the starters. They haven't had any time to bond yet so they'll bring in some nice amounts of power." Elise said as she sat down on Jesse's desk. "I have a plan but I want to discuss it with you first. We have the data of the Master Ball, but what if we can modify its catching power and extend it beyond wild Pokémon? I'm talking about capturing Pokémon already in Pokéballs and mass produced, that might get rid of the feeling that they have been stolen. Speaking of Pokéballs, I think we might be able to disrupt the system of them after Claire has infiltrated that old duff's lab. Without Pokéballs to open except ours, there is no one to resist us. I get that something like that would take many years to complete or even to make progress, that's why I wanted to discuss it with you first. What do you say? And don't worry about a deadline, you can answer the question any time you want."

Elise grabbed her phone and called Claire. "This is Mom, I want you to visit Grandpa. He needs some help but my work is getting in the way. Love you!" She hung up and called Willow. She didn't really like the code they used as she refused to become a mother, but it was effective and that's what counted. "Hey dearie, it's Mom. Listen, I think I forgot to feed the cats but I can't leave my job. Would you be so kind to feed them? Love you!" To an outsider it sounded like a normal call, but to Industria admins the message was clear. Get back here and take care of the Pokémon now.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Braidy
A man around his early 30s began sauntering his way to the Team Industria headquarters. Once clocked in, he decided it was time to associate with his co-workers and see what the boss needed of the Admin in charge of logistics, of course complete with his trademark shit-eating grin. Braidy Maynerd has always lived under the philosophy that if money makes the world go round, then you must be willing to do anything it takes to get it, no matter how many Pokemon you steal, nor how many libraries you rob. Once he did reach Elise, who seemed to be making a phone call, he waited, no sense in being rude simply out of boredom or not knowing else to do.
Dirkx
Another day, another day to waste...

A callow young man had recently left his house looking particularly dissatisfied. Truthfully, Dirkx was just wanted to feel that all-too-familiar feeling of emptiness. And then he saw them, two posters, relatively close to each other, one advertising Team Industria, and another advertising a resistance of sorts.

Hmm, now do I do the resistance, or industria? Probably the first one, the second one sounds too ominous for my liking.

And so he threw away the first poster and began his quest to find this "resistance".

Willow took out her phone, listening to her phone call, she said she’d be there soon, then put the phone away back into her pocket. “Mum forgot to feed the cats, I’ll be off now.” She did a small wave to them, “Maybe we’ll see eachother around again.” She took the path into the nearest town so that she didn’t look suspicious, then turned back round into the base entrance once she’d gotten out of their sights.

Once inside the base, Willow quickly found Elise. “Sorry about that, we wanted some fresh air and ran into some people, we had to take a different way here.” Ruby respectively nodded, huffing at Elise, also her way of saying hello. “I’ll go take care of those Pokèmon, then.” She smiled, then headed off down to the room they were all kept. (Will carry this on later into another post)

"Welcome Braidy, I have a task for you. Get supplies ready and ship them to Solaceon Town. And you better not make this a habit Willow, those people might expose us one day. When Claire returns from her little trip to Grandpa, we will advance to Solaceon Town. Those ruins are in dire need of some investigation." Elise said as she left the room and went back to her office.

------------------
Richard was busy trying to figure out where Team Industria was going to strike next when he had an idea. They left Sinnoh rather unscathed apart from the Canalave library, whilst in other regions they targeted the power producing locations and places of interest. Not to mention professors found that their research data was getting tapped into and they feared for their starter Pokémon. Judging by this data, professor Rowan is the most likely target of Team Industria. Especially since he researches Pokémon evolution and the energy that they release during that. He didn't want to call Rowan in case Industria found his house and tapped the phone lines so he deciced to text the few Resistance members there were. Russel and Gabriel, go to Sandgem Town and make sure Professor Rowan is not attacked by Team Industria. You are allowed to fight if nessecary. Cinerise and I will go to Solaceon Town, if I am right then the ruins will be visited. He pressed send, grabbed his Poké balls and jacket and went outside. "You'd think that placing flyers everywhere in Jubilife City would lure in some new members, but so far it has yet to truly attract many people."

Russel raised an eyebrow at Willow, but lightly raised his hand to bid her farewell. "See you around I guess." He said before he put his hand in his pocket only to feel his phone vibrate briefly, did someone message him? The answer was yes as his eyes widened lightly for a brief moment and lightly beckoned Gabriel and Isak. "Guys, check this out, we got word from the boss." He said as he read it once more to confirm their orders. "Sorry Shelgon, looks like your training's gonna have to wait." Russel said as he got out Shelgon's Poke ball and returned him to it, meanwhile Arcanine lightly crouched down so Russel, Lena and anyone else interested could get on his back. "Anyone want a lift?" Russel asked as he climbed on to Acanine's back behind an excited Lena

"Could Arcanine really carry us all? I don't want to have him get too tired if we'll need him to fight. I'll ride on Demon instead. Demon?" Isak said. Demon raised his head and gave out a sound that resembled a sigh. He grumpily got up and walked over to Isak as the boy sent back his other two Pokémon to their pokéballs. Sassie was a little bummed that they had to leave so soon and couldn't play for longer but Blaze was cool with what was happening.
"So where are we going? And what's our mission?" He asked as he climbed up on Demon's back. As a new member it was rare that he got such information but he hoped that the two older members would tell him.

Claire

There it was, the echoing ringtone form the phone signaled the call Claire had been waiting for. She snatched it up, it'd hardly rung twice.

"This is Mom, I want you to visit Grandpa. He needs some help but my work is getting in the way. Love you!"

Lips curved upwards in drunken excitement. Grandpa was indeed an ailing man, old age had caught up to him. The aches and pains of that decrepit old bat, she'd relieve them all by taking the workload off his hands. Stretching like a roused feline, Claire leapt from the couch. She penned a letter, its recipient; one Blythe O'Hara. It detailed their mission, and a location of rendezvous -the beaches south of Sandgem Town, 3 days from today. She slipped out the door -large handbag in tow- and through the streets of Canalava city, wandering in circles, seemingly idle. She was biding her time, scouting for familiar faces.

As soon as she'd spotted one, she staged an act. A harmless, clumsy, little lady stumbling into a younger boy. It was hardly something to write home about. The scene played out as it normally would, and Claire, rather 'Caroline' apologized profusely, exchanging pleasantries before the two parties went their way. Her task was done. The boy had been one of many Industria agents who moved about incognito, and she'd slipped her letter into his pocket with a deft slight of hand. He would see her letter delivered.

Menial tasks behind her, Claire got to work. Slipping into a nearby alley, she readjusted her disguise with tools and clothing tucked into her handbag. When she emerged, fierce tongues of fiery hair streamed from her head, a tight-fighting denim skirt, and casual blouse her new attire. The tools for her former disguise replaced the contents her handbag. With the airs of a tourist, she took the first ferry east and headed towards Jubilife city.

She disembarked several hours later, passing through the boarders of the City of Joy without a hitch. Once there, she booked a hotel room for two days, choosing one a relatively higher altitude. She spent her first day in relaxing, the beautiful view of the city reflected in her pupils. Jubilife had many significant buildings; the Trainer's school, TV station... But neither of them were what Claire was gunning for. Instead, it was one the relatively smaller buildings in town. It was a rising star so to speak, a budding company full of potential. With a new product on the line, and top of the line software, the Poketch company was quite the pretty penny~

Willow sighed at the door, "Please be friendly this time.." She opened it slowly, peering inside to the lounging, unhappy Pokemon. She closed it again and ran off to her office to fetch some Poke Beans that she always kept there. Once she reached the Pokemon room again, she went inside. A Pikachu saw her enter and perked its ears up at the Poke Beans, then left the side of its fellow Pichu to take one. Willow reached her hand out with the Bean inside, letting the Pokemon munch ravenously until the whole thing was gone. The Pikachu happily jumped away, and Willow repeated the process with all the Pokemon. A Plusle and Minun happily jumped around, already making more electricity and power from being so happy. Ruby ran around with some of them in the mean time, further improving their productivity. She laughed, "It's a shame we can't go out more to catch our own Pokemon, isn't it, Ruby?"

After taking a quick look at the instructions Gabriel gave a quick nod "I agree with Isak, I don't want to tire him out. If she'll let me i'll ride Shira..."

Gabriel slowly approached the Luxray, stroking her back and murmuring comforts to her. She'd never tried to ride Shira before, as the Pokemon had taken a long time to get used to humans after Team Industria's attack. However, Shira seemed to remember that Gabriel had saved her, and bent down to allow her to climb onto her back.

When she was on, Gabriel scooped up Simon and Summer jumped up to sit behind her. She gave the others an awkward thumbs up whilst trying to stay upright on the tall Luxray and hold onto Simon at the same time. "Ready whenever you are!"

Russel showed a small smile and looked at the Absol and Luxray. "Hope you two won't have any problems." He said before he looked up lightly to see Gabriel and Isak. "I'll lead the way, hope you two can keep up!" He said before he lightly tapped Arcanine with his feet and the latter began to run on ahead, although not too fast as to let the others catch up, once they did, his speed began to pick up. Sure there were other ways to get transport to Sandgem town, but he liked the wind blowing in his hair just as Lena did. "Isak, you may not have been told, but we'll be glad to have you with us in this assignment. As you're still a rookie, you'll have to be careful and listen to us, capiche?" He asked.