• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria

Russel smiled and looked between Isak and his Umbreon. "Good choice, rookie. Any other Pokemon you have that can help scout out areas within the lab the thief might use to get in?" He asked before he turned to the Professor. "And you, do you by any chance know the layout of the lab or have a little map of it or something? I'd like to try and block this thief's chances of breaking in." He said before he walked around lightly to look at the other employees present in the lab.

"One more thing: I suggest we do put all the Pokemon in a box, but hide them somewhere they wouldn't suspect, Arcanine's also got a good sense of smell." He said as he decided to get out the latter's Pokeball and let him out of it. "Now... knowing that thieves might try to blind people for easy pickings, I assume this 'expert' might try to use a move to cover the place with gas; does anyone have a Pokemon with Gust or Whirlwind in their arsenal?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I have no other Pokémon that could scout but wouldn't Lena be able to do that? She should be able to do better than Lunar" Isak said, refferring to Riolu's and Lucario's ability to sense aura. He thought of some more ways that he could be useful when Russell asked for a Pokémon with Gust or Whirlwind.
"Demon knows Razor Wind. He could stay in here in case the enemy manages to get past everyone else" Isak said as he got his Absol out of his Pokéball. Demon stretched out and was a little confused on what was going on.
"Demon, we don't have time to be disobedient now. The Pokémon here are in danger and with just one little mistake we could lose them to the enemy" Isak told his Pokémon, to which Demon only shrugged and laid down to rest before anything were to start.

Last edited:
Russel smiled and nodded. "That's actually not a bad idea on both parts. What do you say Lena? Ready to put your senses to use?" He asked as Lena smiled confidently and nodded before she got to a safe place, got on her knees and closed her eyes to meditate and focus on the aura around her. Russel smiled as he looked at Lena work along with Arcanine as he sniffed the box of Pokemon to memorize the scent should the plan go South, therefore he could still chase down the thief in case anyone else lost them. Russel looked at the now resting Absol with annoyance. "Oh great..."

Lunar sat himself down next to Lena and started focusing on keeping an eye out with Psychic. Meanwhile, Isak turned to Russell.
"Demon is like that sometimes. But he'll be ready when he needs to be. Another thing, what can Blaze do except being back-up for now?" he said and let his Charmeleon out. Blaze was confused but was ready for a fight.

"Seems you were right after all, this Team Industria is targeting me. Well, then let's give them a run for their money. I know the layout of this lab and I will fight alongside you." Rowan said with a sudden determination as he opened a small safe in the wall. "Time to use these again." He grabbed six Pokéballs and put them in his pocket. "I have a Pokémon that can use Whirlwind, and my other Pokémon can put a fight as well. Don't worry about my research or my lab, I have back-ups. Just protect the starters!

Russel turned to the Professor with a confident smile. "That's the spirit, old man. And don't worry about the starters; Anyone who puts their hands on em for stealing, Blaze and Arcanine will incinerate them." He said with a morbid smile, he kept one hand in his pocket and held a Pokeball within it. A last resort Pokemon, a trick up his sleeve or just doing his usual hand in pocket pose? Nobody knows... not yet.

Claire

It'd been a few hours since Claire had sent her note, and now the Cumulous Marchioness had once again changed appearances -to be specific, she removed all her cosmetics and donned her Admin's uniform from Team Industria. Garbed in shades of silver and grey that were positively blinding in the sunlight, the thief-extraordinaire began her operation. Positioned atop a roof adjacent to the Professors Lab, she scattered her four Pokemon. Tessy, and Chysa, her Cyndaquill and Mareep remained with her, while Eclair and Millhiore, her Cottonee and Mienfoo had scampered off.

Rather than her usual smooth, crafty approach, Claire chose something a bit more direct. Sitting on the roof's legs, her leg cross lazily one over the other, she pointed at the door to Rowan's lab. "Let's get this show on the Road~ Chysa, Electric Terrain! Wreck that door with Electro-Ball!!"

Following the field move, the electrical appliances in their immediate vicinity began to spark, small arcs of electricity as the ground became galvanized with a surging power that made Pokemon vibrant. Following up the electric field was a well-aimed Electro-ball that plowed into the door of Rowan's lab, signaling Claire's arrival with a BANG!!

While the door shook on its hinges, eventually forced open by the force of the attack, Claire kept implementing her plan. "Tessy, smoke em out!" Generous blasts of smoke erupted from the orifice of the fire-type, pouring into the lab at a rapid speed, tainting the walls black and staining the air with the smell of soot and sulfur.

Scarlett peered over the admin's phone, "Oh, right now? Isn't that fun!" She laughed, then headed for the hatch out, "See you later, boss." She made a salute sign and climbed out, then get onto her Rapidash, Charm, and they started riding to Solaceon.

Upon arrival to the town, Scarlett made her way to the News Press. When she found Elise there, she dismounted Charm and returned her to the Pokeball to keep cover. Blue panted behind her, 'Meowth!' It tiredly said, trying to greet Elise. "What're the orders? I can take care of this whole mission, 100% sneaky." She sniggered, and even the Meowth laughed back. "Can't wait to get my hands on some starters." She paused, realising she was never supposed to know that information. "How do I know this, you wonder? Well, some files fell to the floor and I picked them up for you, I saw the information, isn't that right, buddy?" Blue rolled on the floor, laughing and nodding. "Y'see? We're no liars."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dirkx
Feels like something big is about to happen, and I might just miss out on it...or I could try and help.

The aspiring resistance member began to feel rather upset with his lack of results, adding the metaphorical fetilizer to the seed of doubt that the good professor had planted in his mind.

Maybe I should just become a normal trainer, it seems that trying to find the resistance is doing nothing but wasting my time...

Defeated and looking for guidance, Dirkx made his way back to the Professor's lab, only to find, ironically, exactly what he was looking for. It seemed that a strange woman was attacking the professor's lab. She defininitely had an electric and fire type with her, both types he could counter with relative ease. Throwing out his Bulbasaur and Froakie, he took a deep breath before confidently saying to the assailant.

"Hope you like the ground, cause thats where your going, right next to the door you knocked down!" In reality, he was freaking out inside.

Why did I do that? Why did I say that? What am I doing?

"If this is your idea of making a first impression, you need some serious work. Don't enter my office unless you're asked to. never look through the files of those above you and don't say that you're on a mission in public. With this attitude, you won't finish this mission at all." Elise said with invisible anger. "And get that Meowth to stop laughing, or I will. We are not getting starters, we are gathering information. The starters are not your concern, your current concern is the punishment you'll get for sticking your nose in private matters." Surprisingly, she said all this with a smile.

----------------------------

"They're here." Rowan said as his machines began to spark. "Get ready! Protect the.." His words were unable to be heard as his lab door got blown off the hinges and smoke began pouring in. Rowan coughed as he reached for a Pokéball. "Honchkrow, help us out!" He coughed again as a Honchkrow appeared and began to blow the immense amount of smoke out of the building through the door and windows, turning the smokescreen against the attacker.

Russel watched as the electronics began to spark. "Battle stations, now!" He demanded before he flinched as the door was blown off and smoke poured into the lab, only to be blown away by Rowan's Honchkrow's Gust. Lena stood up and faced toward the front door, she didn't need to tell Russel where they were headed after that display, although part of her still tapped into everyone's aura in order to pinpoint the location of the attacker, only to find a trainer outside with a Bulbasuar and Froakie, she wanted to tell Russel, but there were bigger problems ahead.

"Arcanine, stay near the starters and don't let anyone near them!" Russel commanded as he turned to Isak. "How're you holding up, rookie?" He asked as Arcanine assumed what appeared to be a battle stance and turned his head to look around, ready to incinerate the thief should they be suicidal enough to enter.

"Okay, Lunar. New objective. Protect the box with Psychic and hold it in the air. Blaze, you protect Lunar. I'm doing fine but i'll need Lena to help protect Lunar. And then we can use Demon and Arcanine to fight" Isak said. He turned to Rowan.
"Before we do anything else, i ask if it would be fine if Lunar took the starters away from here if things go wrong. A strong and fast Pokémon would have to go with him though" he said. This whole fight had seemed really unrealistic up until now. But now that it came, his suggestions came naturally.

Demon got up from his rest and stood next to Russel's Arcanine. He was pretty calm though. He was pretty confident in his own power. Which was something that a clever enough opponent could use in their own favor.
"Demon, be prepared! We don't know how powerful our opponent is!" Isak told the Absol.

Claire

Eyes flickering uneasily, Claire identified at least two other voice, plus the Professor's, emanating from the lab. When combined with this all-too-nosey bystander, she had a total of 4 Opponents. Such odds could only be described with a single word, "Tricky..." But then again, trickery was one of her strong suits. Slowly, she ticked off the seconds in her head... It was almost time. Millhiore the Mienfoo, and Eclair the Cottonee should've been in position by now.

As the smoke moved in reverse, pouring back out onto the streets, Claire clicked her tongue. She would need to change tactics, "Tessy, to me! Chysa, plan B!" Sliding down the tiles of her roof-top perch, Claire fell to the ground, pushing into a roll to disperse the impact of the fall. She scrambled into a sprint, her Cyndaquil trailing behind her voice. It was only a matter of time before the fire-type caught up, latching onto its trainer's arm with a great leap. With the clouds of smoke obstructing vision, it would difficult to pinpoint her location without the audio aid.

While Claire beat a strategic retreat with her Cyndaquil, Chysa the Mareep had instead advanced. Rushing through the smoke, the lamb-like Pokemon began to circle the lab, pausing at each window. With a shake of her fleece, clumps of Cotton Spore stuck themselves to each window sill.

Elsewhere, Millhiore sat in Meditation, psychic power slowly but surely amping the martial pokemon's fighting prowess. The Mienfoo had a clear view of the lab from its hidden position in a tree near to the Lab. The Martial Pokemon glanced at its trainer and then at the sky. There, floating aimlessly with the wind, was Eclair, who'd been keeping an eye on the proceedings. It was not yet time for the martial master and cotton puff to move. Thus, they bid their time and waited.

Last edited:
"Stay alert, there are probably more attacks coming!" Rowan said, his Honchkrow flapping around and looking for any possible attacks. "Can any of your Pokémon use Psychic moves or do you have Flying types to see outside? I want Honchkrow inside in case of another smoke attack." The old professor asked his helpers.

Last edited:
"Lunar knows Psychic as you already know. But Lunar is stuck there looking over the starters. Lena might be able to check the outside. Can she do that, Rus?" Isak said. The question was meant for Russell but he didn't want to risk the enemy hearing Russell's full name.

A thought struck him. He could send off a decoy with Lunar if things went wrong instead of the starters. Because the thief would probably follow Lunar if he or she saw him taking off with the box. He wanted another Pokémon to go with Lunar because otherwise he might get caught too.
"Professor Rowan, do you have another box? I want Lunar to act as a decoy if things go wrong. He's gonna take off with the box that doesn't have the Pokémon inside and hopefully the thief will follow. We should of course send a Pokémon with Lunar. I don't want him to get caught either. We need a fast and strong Pokémon. Could Lena do this, Rus?" he said.

Russel turned to Isak and put his hands in his pockets. "Maybe Demon can have someone else to help out, he may not look it, but he's rather quick." He said as he got out a Pokeball and let out Shelgon. "Besides... Lena looks as if she already found something outside... I feel like she should check it out, Arcanine, stay on your guard at all costs. Lena, I'm counting on you." He said to his Riolu with a nod whilst Lena nodded back and slowly walked outside, yet tried her best to stay stealthy, she decided to peek from the corner to double check what she saw... only to find a Mareep who appeared to be putting some sort of cotton on the window sills. With the possible threat confirmed, The Riolu darted toward Mareep and prepared to use a devastating Force Palm.

Claire

Amidst her fleeing, Claire's eyes flickered with decisiveness, it was time. Spinning on her heels, she thrust her arm forward directing the perched Poke like a wrist held blaster. "Alright Tessy, light em up!"

As it's flame flared to life, the Cyndaquil charged and fired a single shot of Flame Burst. The flames scattered, plunging onto the smoke stacks behind her. This was not an attempt to use the smoke as cover for her attack, instead, this was pulling the pin of a grenade. As the flames plunged into the smokes they smoldered, reacting until the residual traces of combustible material speckled within the cloud suddenly reignited. It took but a small spark for the who cloud to erupt with boundless fury, small, but consecutive, smoke explosions rattling the lab. They were by no means powerful, but the would give pause to any would be pursuers or even attempts to exit the laboratory. But even more importantly, they were a signal.

Her Pokemon all mobilized almost simultaneously! The first to take action was Chysa, the electrifying ewe charging up another Electro-ball which, with a whip of her tail, went spiraling into the iron grates the protected one of the Lab's ventilation systems. With a resounding explosion, the grate was blown from its hinges. It would've been immediately noticeable, had there not been tens of other explosions peppering the outsides of the lab. Following suite, sweeping down from the skies like a drifting leaf, tracing the billowing smoke stacks which slowly poured from the vent in the lab, Eclair forced her way through the square entrance that Chysa had just freed up. While the Cottonee made its way through the vents, Chysa returned to lining the windows with Cotton Spores. After she did, she would give the windows a hefty tackle, creating distinct thuds that again had been masked by the surrounding explosions.

Shaken loose by the tackle, the windows fell one by one, slamming shut. That one, would definitely be noticed. But alas, it would not matter. The sticky Cotton Spores sealed the windows to their planes. they would not be opening in short order. Claire's plan was half-done, but every great plan was met with fierce resistance. Slipping out of the Lab just before the explosions had gone off, was a sole Riolu who moved to pin Chysa with a Force palm. While Claire was much too far to notice this, someone did. Even as the Riolu had exited the Lab, it'd been noticed by Millhiore who'd remained in her leafy abode. Eyes glittering with the will to fight, Millhiore moved to intercept, meeting Force Palm with Force Palm. By all accounts, the two fighting types should've been near equals, however, prior to this, Millhiore had been using Meditate and thus was in peak fighting form, the might of her attacks having been pushed beyond the norm.

As the Martial Pokemon foiled the would-be obstruction, Chysa scampered off to complete her tasks, sealing windows shut one by one. Soon enough, the preparations had been completed and Claire's plan kicked into Phase two. Unbeknownst to the Industria admin, her plans would go even better than initially expected. Due to the Riolu's exit of the building and subsequent engagement with Millhiore, the resistance now lacked a Pokemon capable of sensing to location of Eclair, who by this point in time, had nestled herself into the ventilation ducts above the lab. From there, the Cotton puffed released wave after wave of Stun Spore. The debilitating grass type move was known to induce symptoms of high fever in both people and Pokemon, stopping them dead in their tracks.

With its scent masked by the thick smell of sulfur in the air -the result of the smoke and soot-stained walls from Claire's initial smokescreen as well as new coats of soot cast by the outside explosions- the paralyzing spores were almost undetectable. Nevertheless, it wouldn't have mattered much even if it had been detected, as by that time it would've been far too late. Following on the tail of the now airborne Stun Spore, was a gust of Fairy Wind. The follow-up Fairy move immediately carried the Stun Spore along, pushing it throughout the Lab in a matter of seconds. With the windows closed, the spores had no where to escape to.

Even if there had been avenues of exit for the spores, Claire figured that the people inside the lab would've have been hit with the spores regardless, after all the spores need to be in the room before they could be expelled through the windows. With the swift and aggressive diffusion of the spores by the Fairy Wind, the Industria admin was fairly confident she would hit most, if not all, of the Lab's occupants. Of course, while she hadn't accounted for a Honchkrow being among the enemies numbers, the consistent flapping of its wings also helped -ever so slightly- to diffuse the descending spores.

By Claire's speculation, her ploy should've subdued a fair number of her enemies, and following that, stealing the starters would be as easy as taking candy from a baby -If said baby lay paralyzed from a Stun Spore. Raising her hand to her mouth she stifled a fit of giggles. Rowan should've taken her offer and left the Starters on the roof. Now, he would learn. They would all learn. Claire Argentia Senica De Lune, the Cumulus Marchioness, was not to be trifled with!

Isak covered his ears when the explosion came. He almost noticed the spores too late. He threw himself on the ground.
"Lunar, use Heal Bell!" He shouted. The Umbreon dropped the box with the starters and started focusing on his new task. A problem with this was that they might have to send off Lunar with the real box after the spores was gone as Heal Bell wouldn't affect humans. And the fact that Heal Bell wouldn't affect those that were too far away from Lunar was also a problem. Demon hopped closer to Lunar so that he wouldn't get affected by the spores and Blaze was already there.

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Don't be like that. You smiled the whole way through!" Meowth quickly growled, standing back up and finishing his long laugh. "Hey, I just got here, let us have some fun since we can't even go on the mission!" She smirked, "The mission to take care of the lovely Pokemon in yonder daycare." She whispered, "I saw you come from that direction, what's so important inside?"

Elise began to grow frustrated, this grunt dared to mock her? "I am keeping up appearances, something you should too. Fun on a mission is not allowed and I told you that the ruins are our target, the Day-Care is none of your business. Now keep your head in the game and your nose out of my files before I burn them off and feed your corpse to a Galvantula." Elise said, coldhearted and calculated.

-----------------
Rowan was about to pass a box to the Resistance members when he felt a fever rise, his Honchkrow already paralyzed due to an unknown cause. That's when he saw a yellow spore float around which made him groan. "Stun Spore, damn you." Thankfully Isak used Heal Bell so that Honchkrow was back up and running. "Defog!" The Big Boss Pokémon uttered a deep cry as a powerful gust brew, blowing the spores away. Rowan in the meantime took a Cheri Berry out of a box and ate it before handing some to Isak and Russel. "Alright, let's seal that vent. Glaceon!" The professor released a Glaceon that unleashed an Ice Beam at the vent and froze it solid. "Right, now..woah!" Suddenly explosions went off and shook the old man. "This isn't good. Infernape, help us out here!" A sudden heat filled the room as a rather small flaming primate appeared and it decided to burn any remaining spores to a crisp before it dashed out of the lab. "Stay focused kids, and remind me to admit that you were right about this Industria gig." Suddenly, the old man had an idea. "Help me disguise the Pokéballs as appels, I might be able to hide them in plain view that way."

'Oh Dear, oh dear!'

Sweat poured down Blythe's face- she had never sprinted this fast in her life. She had barely gotten on the next train to Sandgem, and nevertheless, Blythe had still arrived late to the place. She knew she would be in the uppermost trouble for this one- being late? To something so important as a huge Industria Heist? Never heard of! They'd have her head, like in those medieval scriptures where the Queen and the King would have anyone who disobeyed them beheaded. Thoughts ran through her mind as she began to push groups of people out of her way, many yelling at her as she shoved them and some throwing food articles at her head. A freshly washed turtleneck with a prominent 'I' on it along with a black skirt is what she wore, running in her boots as fast as her legs could take her.
"Stop that!"
Many still bantered about her, one even confronting her. She moved left to right as she ignored their nonsensical words, eventually moving past them and running off. "Come on, Elektra!" She beckoned her Tynamo, waving with her hand for the Pokemon to hurry. This town wasn't too large in her perspective, but with all the people and how far she had to run in 4-inch heels, it wasn't surprising how tired she had gotten by the time Professor Rowan's lab came in to view. Clouds of dust and visions of yellowish light made the little place look like it was in the midst of a large battle.
She stopped, place her hands on her knees to catch her breath, but the break was short lived as Elektra nudged her and she was off again. The Industria grunt couldn't let Claire down now, no matter what!

Claire Millhiore

After intercepting the assaulting Riolu, Millhiore had wanted to engage in a bout of scuffling, however, the disciplined Pokemon restrained her urges and followed up on the Plan set by her trainer...

Seconds later would find the Martial Pokemon in the ventilation system of Laboratory. Although the Vents were frozen, the heat that followed up as Infernape cleared the room of Spores had thawed the ice somewhat, and the rapid fluctuation in temperature had weakened the metal. The metal-ice combination was just weak enough for the Mienfoo to blast her way through it was her amped Force Palm, and that she would- but not quite yet. First, she would need to locate her targets.

Peering through the ventilation grating and the transparent Ice, the Mienfoo had been met with the sight of numerous Pokemon inhabiting the almost cramped lab. Arcanine, Honchkrow, Infernape, Absol, Umbreon, Glaceon- it was a wonder any of them could even move! But, they weren't the focus of her attention. The sole object capable of holding that prize was a box set messily down on the floor, and within the box lay her objects of interest. Gleeful beyond description, the fighting-type almost couldn't believe her eyes. She hadn't expected to locate the starters so quickly!

Grinning slightly, she took action. With a loud BANG, she forced her way through the layer of metal and Ice that upheld her. Shards of Ice and Metal flew everywhere, and instantly, gravity took hold of her body. She descended with style, landing right on top of the box. Latching on tight, she once again sent her psychic power humming, using the same move that'd brought her into the lab to smoothly escape -Ally Switch.

She'd first switched places with Eclair to get into the Lab, and now she switched places once again, this time, her target was Tessy. As the psychic power warped the boundaries of space-time itself, the Meinfoo -and most important of all, the box of starters- was replaced with a Cyndaquill, whose flame had already been ignited and its small mouth poised to eject a Smokescreen.

Claire

Outside the lab, Claire blinked once, twice, three times as she looked at the box of starter that had, almost mystically, poofed themselves into her hand. A devilish grin was smeared across her lips, and with the same lips, she planted an affectionate kiss atop the head of her Mienfoo. "Ahaha! I knew you wouldn't let me down!"

She almost wanted to break out in celebration. She'd been tense for the entire battle as she tried to connive her way to victory, and although victory was within sight -within grasp, it wasn't quite her yet. No successful heist was complete without a successful escape! She would need to recollect all her Pokemon -scattered as they were around the Lab- and then make a run for it...difficult...or...not?

Just as she was fretting over how exactly to make her escape, a new arrival to battlefield arose -Blythe. Although she'd been late, making it just-in-time for the end of the operation, Claire couldn't have been happier to see the girl. The wicked grin on her lips returned, it seems that all the stars were aligned in her favor~

Rushing over to the grunt, she stuffed the box of starters into the girl's hands, and though her companion in crime seemed exhausted, Claire couldn't have cared less, she barked out a single order. "Run!"

Whipping around, Claire prepared to run diversionary tactics. All she needed to do now was buy some time while Blythe escaped with the starters, then she herself could slip away and their mission would be a resounding success.

Last edited:
"Run!"
One simple command, and Blythe was off once again. She never doubted a word that came out of Claire's mouth, and even though sometimes she barked orders, Blythe was as loyal as a Lillipup on a leash. She wished not to run anymore, but as soon as she was given a command, she sprinted away, her Tynamo close behind her. "Y-Yes Ma'am!" She called out, her voice a bit raspy as she ran away with the box. In her boots, she ran again, trying to pace herself so she could get away without looking suspicious. With her urges, the kleptomaniac itched to look inside, but she knew running was her only priority at the moment.
"Excuse me, I''m sorry!"
She rushed back into the rural area she had only minutes before, a few familiar faces glaring at her as she said sorry now to the people she pushed now. She didn't know a place to go in particular, but all she knew was that she had to run. Get away from here, before anyone figured out that this box had been taken from the scene of the crime. She wiped the sweat off her brow, and when she had gotten as far as she could with her legs quaking under her, she looked around frantically. It was only a small town they occupied, just a few houses and bushes, so she decided to make haste towards the next route. Route 1, while it wasn't much, in a town with a population of maybe 25, she wouldn't have much luck hiding.

“My bad for trying to have fun.” Scarlett spun Meowth round and started heading to the ruins. She went down onto them with her own small notebook to make her notes. She studied the electric-type Pokèmon that would be useful for the team. Meowth was particularly restless, he knew about the mission, and he couldn’t be on it. Scarlett sighed, “Maybe next time?” Blue huffed and slowly nodded towards her.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dirkx
The unsuspecting trainer covered his mouth and nose as fast as he could to avoid breathing in the smoke. At the same time, Froakie generated enough Frubbles for both himself and Bulbasaur. He decided to change tactics as Claire had. However before he even got his vision back from the smoke hitting his eyes, thr conflict had already been resolved.

"Oh, seems like you guys already hsve things taken care of," Dirkx sheepishly put back his two Pokemon, now feeling even more embarrased that he xouldnt even do anything before the others took care of the situation, "By the way, Im looking for a group of people who call themselves the Resistance, would any of you happen to know their location?"

What if their members? Its a possibility, but why would they tell someone like me? They just easily lie to me and send me on a wild goose chase. But I got this far, Im not leaving until I get some answers, and even then I might follow then for good measure...
Braidy
"I should probably check on Jessy, god knows what she's doing," And so the middle aged man got up from his chair to check on his colleague. He assumed that his fellow admin got the same message from Elise that he did but Braidy was always a skeptic so he had to make sure for himself.

Now if I was a nerdy admin, where would I be...?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky
Sparky realized a little too late that he probably should have warned Elise about the grunt he just sent out into the field. He texted Elise when he realized this "Sorry about the girl I sent, I'm assuming she's already causing problems. I wanted her to see how you treat people with her attitude so she'd take everything more seriously. She has a lot of personality which could be a good trait, but she talks back too much. I also wanted to see how she reacts during a real mission to judge where to go with training. The other few I sent should provide you with no trouble whatsoever. If need be send her back and I'll show here what happens when people fail you" He sent the message as soon as he finished training with the other grunts. He felt bad about sending an inexperienced grunt in to help Elise, but it was just one while he sent four others who have been perfect in training. It was an experiment he probably wouldn't be trying again.
Leonidas
Leonidas was getting tired of watching the woman with nothing to show for it, when all of a sudden a few more people showed up. One of the group came in on a rapidash and she was certainly... different from the others. She said very loud and proud that they were on a mission, and she seemed to be arguing with the woman from before. "Richard, did you hear what that girl said, they are on a mission. Surely this is proof that the woman works with Industria. We need to act now before they do something to the pokemon at the daycare or the ruins. We also might want to call in Cinerise to help in this as they outnumber us at the moment."

"You're right, these people are not tourists. That Rapidash rider exposed them, lucky for us. Call Cinerise for back-up, but unless they do something illegal we can't fight them. They'd probably use the unprovoked attack as a way to sue us." Richard said to Leonidas as his Noctowl kept an keen eye on the growing group.

------------

"Stop! Get back here!" Rowan yelled and ran after Claire, his Infernape close behind him. "Return those Pokémon at once before you're burnt to a crisp!" Both chasers flat out ignored Dirkx as the Flame Pokémon accelerated, ready to jump and floor the Industria Admin.

(Felt like i should make a post. @Red Gallade you still here?)

Isak hadn't even noticed the guy with a Froakie and Bulbasaur until now. But when he mentioned the resistance, Isak froze for a second. He waited for Russell to take care of this because he had more authority to handle this. Maybe the guy was an enemy? Pretty unlikely unless Team Industria wanted a spy within the resistance. This guy had also been affected by Team Industria's attack. But he could be someone that took on the resistance for his own reasons. The only reason to do that would be to impress Team Industria. Or atleast that was the only reason that Isak could think off.
"Demon, Lunar and Blaze, go back to your pokéballs" he ordered and his Pokémon obliged. He pretended like he hadn't heard the boy's question and let Russell take care of that. He himself wandered around the lab to check the damages.

Claire

Adorable, but pointless. Those were the only words Claire could use to describe Rowan's attempt at chasing her down. Had the Old man really believed that his ailing, decrepit body could keep up with hers in a foot race? Perish the thought! If such a thing actually happened Claire would've been better of committing seppuku to cleanse her shame. Returning her scattered Pokemon to their Pokeballs, she proceeded to summarily prove to the old man the differences between one well into their retirement years, and one in the prime of her youth.

With his Infernape travelling behind him, neither Rowan nor the Pokemon had reached Claire by the time she'd already put some distance between them. It was at that point, however, that the Infernape leaped ahead of its trainer in an attempt to floor her. She had no intentions of tussling with the Fire-Fighting type, but she knew a few little critters who'd be more than happy to oblige. "Tessy, Milly, stop 'em dead!"

Matching the Fire-Fighting type were her own Fire and Fighting types, who obstructed the Infernape's advance with a Flame Burst, and Aura Sphere respectively.

"Infernape, use the Aura Sphere against them!" The flaming primate got hit by the Flame Burst in its shoulder, but the damage was neglectable. The biggest issue was the Aura Sphere, notorious for always hitting its target. Infernape ran towards the Cyndaquil and waited until the projectile was about to hit its target before reaching for the Cyndaquil and using it as a meatshield. Rowan himself kept running at Claire, desperate to catch the thief or atleast retrieve his stolen Pokémon.

------------------
"Fun? There will be enough fun when finishing the mission. Right now you need to listen to me and don't make yourself stand out. That Rapidash is a dead giveaway, and what's with the strange Meowth?" Elise was getting fed up by this undisciplined Grunt as she followed Scarlett, Sparky seemed to have slacked off.

Last edited: