• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria

"Of course. But uh... i couldn't help but notice that you never answered my questions. Where are we going? And what's the mission?" Isak said. He stroked Demon a little on the head.
"No need to worry about me keeping up. Demon is strong and fast" he said. As to confirm Isak's words or to prove himself to the other two big Pokémon and their trainers, Demon sped up a lot and Isak had to hold on hard.
"Wow Demon! Slow down a little! I'm falling off here!" Isak said. But Demon just continued to run. He didn't even know if he ran in the right direction.
"Demon, you like to fight right? Then slow down. The two trainer's will show us the way to a place where we can fight!" Isak shouted and this time Demon listened and stopped to look back.

Once all the Pokemon had been attended to and seen that they were producing electric, Willow left with Rapidash. The Pokemon lowered its head as it walked around, Willow knew what it meant. She put the Pokemon back into her Pokeball, and she was now alone for the time being. She walked up to Elise's office, then quietly knocked on her door. "Excuse me, Elise?" She would talk to her about the expedition for the starters, although she was slightly disappointed she had to miss out on the journey, she was still happy to take care of the starters. She particularly loved the little Turtwig, and wondered what would happen with it, along with Piplup, since they weren't fire, nor electric.

Elise sighed and slid her glasses back onto her face. "Call me Boss when in the field, we can't have my identity known to the world. We have bases underground for a reason. But let's put that aside. What do you want to talk about? If it is about money, you'll get your paycheck at the end of the month. You know that already." She said as she leaned back in her chair.

As Aracanine took off, Gabriel felt Shira lurch forward, sprinting to catch up to him. The other Pokemon was faster and smaller, and Shira wasn't used to carrying any extra weight, but her long legs and large size meant that she was able to keep up.

As she ran, Simon chirped happily, looking over at Lena to check if she was enjoying herself as much as him.

Gabriel was struggling to stay upright at first, but after a while, she was grinning and letting the wind blow her long ponytail behind her.

Behind her, Summer was looking alarmed as her tail blew around, she was entranced as she watched it swinging, before shaking her head and looking back at Isak and Demon, grinning at them, challenging them and showing off how fast Shira was.

"No please don't challenge hiiiim!" Isak screamed with wide eyes as Demon started to run again, trying to catch up with the Luxray. Demon was not gonna lose to anyone! He was way too competitive for that. And this time, Isak couldn't stop him. The boy just had to hang on as good as he possibly could. Which wasn't easy, but he managed somehow. And eventually he managed to get into a position of where he wouldn't risk falling off unless he let go of Demon's fur.
"Alright. It's all good now. Go ahead Demon! Now i'll let you run as fast as you can!" Isak shouted. And that was exactly what the Absol did.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Braidy
Allowing his stupid grin to morph into a neutral expression, hinted with the slightest touch of sterness, the Logistics Admin nodded to his boss as he began to follow the instructions he was given. Firstly, Braidy opened the Team Industria storage room, Elise wasn't specific, so he thought that general materials that the team used would suffice. Shortly, crates of full restores, revives, and max ethers along with other items were shipped to Solaceon Town on a ferry as he walked back to Elise to give the report.

"The deed is done, it should be there once we are, so do I have anything else to do or no?"
Dirkx
Now where am I supposed to find a resistance? They aren't just in the middle of nowhere, that'd be stupid.

The adolescent was royally frustrated, not only was he still bored, he was wasting time, which in his mind was worse. Finally, he decided that he should try and see if the professor knew anything about it. After all, who else would he ask, Nurse Joy? And so, Dirkx made his way to the professors lab to get answers.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky
After a day of working with some of the new recruits, he realized this batch shouldn't be too much of a problem. Sure they all had their own reasons for joining, be it: self-gain, peer pressure or some other reason, but all of them seemed like kids who would be molded easily into followers of Elise. Speaking of Elise, it was time to finally getting around to reading that note. He went back to his own room in the hideout and turned off the lights. He turned on the blacklight he had in his room (All Industria admins were meant to keep one in their room for just this occasion) so he could read the note.

Leonidas
Leonidas was training on the outskirts of Solaceon. Since he was a part of the resistance, he was asked to check out this area. The ruins in Solaceon had been well-known, but there was nothing of interest as far as he could tell. Still, most of Team Industria was smarter than him, so he couldn't afford to write it off in case they came. He got Wott, his Dewott to start cutting designs in the ground at blazing speeds with Razor Shell. The more they practiced, the more precise and quick they would be, so they wouldn't let up. If Industria did show up, he would be ready.

"We'll resupply the stocks after our mission, in the meantime I want you to leave a package of supplies for Claire to pick up near Sandgem. She will come from the north, so leave it at the northern entrance and mark it with the usual, two intertwined twigs. Afterwards you will stay here in case someone finds us. I'll go to Solaceon myself to make sure nothing is missed, so the base will be short-staffed for a while. Got it?" Elise said with a stern voice as she prepared herself for the trip.

----------------------

Professor Rowan was busy working through some files as he heard the door open. He turned around and saw a young man stand in his lab. "Hmm, what brings you here?" He asked Dirkx, surprised that such a young man would visit him.

Willow sighed, "My bad, you seem sort of busy.." She shrugged, "I won't bother you. Good luck with your work." She nodded to Braidy on her way out. On her way to her office, she couldn't help but to peer to the hatch outside, she already craved a new Pokemon. She shook her head, she already looked stupid enough. She bit her lip, "I'll come for you later, Pokemon." She headed into her office, logged onto her computer and re-checked the Pokedex for anything to interest her. Even though Meowth wasn't in there, she'd heard of obtaining one, and liked the look of the greedy Pokemon. She quickly found out that they can rarely appear, and even managed to locate a spot. Maybe she would trek to one some day, unless she found a trader, that was.

"I'll tell you when we get to our destination, rookie. For now, focus on staying with us." Russel said as Arcanine began to pick up speed, despite the fact they had a mission to do, Lena couldn't contain the near overwhelming excitement when it came to riding on the giant speedster that was Arcanine. Floraroma City was already within their sights, but Russel decided to respond to Richard in advance. 'We're on our way to Sandgem, but due to the fact we both came out of the Eterna Forest, it may take a while for us to get there.' He texted on his phone and sent it to Richard, after he put it back in his coat pocket, he looked back at the other two. "How are you two holding up?" He asked.

"The city scene, so surreal."

Blythe O'hara took to a part of the city of Canalava, the area in which the last of the infamous "Team Industria"s upheavals had caused quite a controversy. It made her heart flutter with how beautifully the good and Team Industria had began to intermingle. She was in a quick disguise compared to her upper-up's extreme cosmetic changes, however, a brown bob wig was placed upon her golden hairs, and black sunglasses hiding her eyes. It was a shame she couldn't parade the town in her beauty, but as an understudy to Team Industria's admin, Claire, er..no. The Cumulous Marchioness
, she'd have to..be impressionable, at the very least. Blythe tossed a luxury ball in her hands as she made her way down the street, she was not informed of any mission at hand but was informed at the very least to be on stand-by in case something came up. And, as the loyal kleptomaniac found, it was easy as pie.
-
While the temptations to steal from the citizens and tourists that strolled the town as her made her skin crawl, she spotted a familiar- somewhat- face within the crowd erased the craving almost immediately. A young man she knew a bit personally, she saw a letter hanging out of his back pocket that was bound to be for..her. A bag slung over her should rather hastily, she made her way over to him. "Hello, sir, could you help a young lady like me find some directions?" A rather silly question, in context, as Blythe well knew the way through Canalava, and a lot of other different cities and towns in Sinnoh. "Of course." A quite simple answer, as the young man flashed a smile and pulled the letter from his back pocket.
-
"From Ms. C.", he whispered into her ear, and Blythe nodded quickly and switched the letter to a brochure she kept in her bag. Looking perplexed as she flipped the brochure upside down in mock of some of the tourists, she moved through back alleys to reach her apartment building near the edge of town. There she would read the letter, away from anyone who may try to ambush the plans of Team Industria, the most powerful uprising organization in the whole Pokemon world- never-mind. She shook her head, disrupting her inner monologue as she began to take every precaution. She let out her Heliolisk, Wales, and ordered him to shock the security camera that videoed the overview of the apartment.
-
Closing the blinds, shutting off most the lights, locking the door, etc. Everything seemed safe, so she began to open the letter and read it. Sandgem, 3 days..next heist? Perfection, a quench for her thirst for theft. She would need to pack immediately, it's a perfect plan.

"Fine. But you can atleast tell me where we're going! Incase we lose each other on the way, it'll be good for me to know where we should go. Right?" Isak shouted to Russel. He gave the guy a thumbs up to show that he was fine for an answer to his question. Isak felt pretty good about himself even though he was left in the dark about their mission. That was thanks to the wind. It was quite refreshing to feel it against the face and in the hair. It felt amazing. Sure, he had used Demon to ride before but it was always just as amazing

Willow decided to go looking for that Meowth she wanted. Sneaking past Elise’s office, she carried her Pokeballs with her outside of the hatch. She peered around, no resistance. She slowly went out of the forest, through the nearest town, and into a bigger field. Suddenly, she saw a resistance advertisement and sighed.

After searching for a while, she had finally found a Meowth. ‘Mrawr!’ She chuckled as it lazily leaned against her leg, sucked it back into its Pokeball and returned to the base. In her office, she got out a letter,

Dear Elise,
I’ve decided to travel some new regions and discover new Pokèmon for my Pokèdex. I will try to carry on our work in my travels. I wish you and Industria well, and I suggest you rid of this letter so nobody can track you down. Thank you for all your kindness, work and help in my time in Sinnoh. I hope you can find a new recruit to complete your needs.
Yours sincerely, Willow.

She smiled, this was what she needed, what she wanted to do. She hoped to return some day to visit her old friends. She packed a backpack of her things and tidied up her office, slipped the letter under Elise’s door and left the hideout for the last time that she would in a while.

(I’ve got a new character, just waiting for her to be accepted, she’ll be a grunt who maybe gets promoted to an admin some day.)

(Nobody posted, so I'm doublin' up!)

Scarlett stepped inside the hutch to the Team Industria base, mouth open wide. It was all she could have dreamt of, and maybe even more. She wondered around, creaking doors open to various rooms, almost letting Pokemon out of one. A Pokeball of her own wiggled about on her waist belt, making its own way out. Her Alolan Meowth, Blue, had now taken a seat on her shoulder with a hand on her scarlett red hair. She placed a finger on her mouth, telling Blue to be quiet as she crept through the hall. She came to a door that looked different, and decided to peek inside. There was a desk that looked to be packed with secret and important files, she just couldn't help herself. Blue jumped off of her, running over to rifle through the letters and information. Scarlett followed, laughing at her Pokemon's deviousness. She found something about a raid for starters in Solaceon. "Interesting, if only I was in time for this.. don't you think?" Blue respectfully nodded, looking a bit disappointed. "We're already in our new leader's office, we'll be fired very quickly, I just can't help myself, can you, Blue?" Blue smirked, holding his hands up high in his Alolan pose.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Braidy
"Understood," The admin then proceeded to leave his boss's presence as he was no longer needed in the area. Ging back to the storage room, Braidy aimed to make a minature version of the crate that was en route to Solaceon, as this supply drop was for a single person over possibly multiple grunts as well as Elise herself. Making sure to brand the crate with the intertwined wing symbol as requested, he sent away the same ferry that has just come back after delivering the supplies to Solaceon town. Once the ferry was put on route to Sandgem, he reported back to his boss with a grin that held pride, but also decorum.

"If all goes well, Claire should be well perpared for whatever she has to do," Braidy told Elise confidently. Neither knowing or caring to know what exactly Claire was doing, the man cared more about the number om his paycheck than what Team industria was actually doing.
Dirkx
Eyes lighting up, the young man eagerly showed the old professor the poster he found.

"Okay, I know Im going to sound stupid, but I found this poster that says somethomg about joining the "Resistance" or whatever that means. So my question is, do you know where I can find a 'Richard Potts' anywhere?" He was referring the name he found at the bottom of the letter, and assuming he was the leader, Mr. Potts would be the one who'd let him in.

After what seemed like forever, Russel and his group finally made their way to Sandgem town. Once they arrived at the entrance to the town, Russel and Lena oped off of Arcanine and petted him. "Thank you so much for the ride Arcanine. You deserve a good rest." Russel said as he got out Arcanine's Poke ball and returned him to it, afterward he turned back to the others. "Alright, let's go find Professor Rowan." He said as he put his hands in his coat pockets and went to go and find him, Lena followed close behind with a clear confident smile on her face.

Isak wanted to know more information but he knew it was risky to say anything outloud. Atleast in a city like this. He got off Demon and gave him a Razz Berry.
"Thanks for the ride Demon. You've earned some rest now. And i'm gonna buy a few more Razz Berries for you" Isak said as he returned the Absol to his Pokéball. Then he turned to his seniors. What Russel said about Rowan was new to him but he pretended like it was something they had planned like they were normal people.
"First place to look is the lab right? If he's not there, then should we split up and search or what? In that case i think we should use the lab as a meeting place" he said.

"Thank you Braidy, when I am gone you and Jesse will be in charge. Mess up and you're starting as the lowliest grunt. Don't make me regret my decision." Elise said as she left her office. As she made her way through the base, she found Willow's note. "Hmm, I'll have to send the MMS after her. Can't have her exposing our secrets." She tucked the note in her pocket and made her way to Solaceon Town.

---------------------------------------

"I can't say that I am familiar with that name, why do you want to join this Resistance? Surely there is something better for you out there." Professor Rowan was rather confused that such a young man came to his lab, and even more confused that he asked about a Resistance that no one around had heard of. "If you don't mind, I will continue my work."

--------------------------------------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elise arrived at the rural town of Solaceon, and her eyes were drawn to the ruins behind the town and the Day-Care. Maybe they could make a base underneath it? If they still ran the Day-Care as usual, no one would be suspicious when their Pokémon were gone as long as they got eggs in return. She pulled out her phone and sent a text message to the admins that were on the mission with her. We will meet at the gathering of new information before learning about the old information. She liked to be cryptic, even though it was pretty obvious that they would meet at the Pokémon News Press.

---After Timeskip---
Scarlett stepped inside the hutch to the Team Industria base, mouth open wide. It was all she could have dreamt of, and maybe even more. She wondered around, creaking doors open to various rooms, almost letting Pokemon out of one. A Pokeball of her own wiggled about on her waist belt, making its own way out. Her Alolan Meowth, Blue, had now taken a seat on her shoulder with a hand on her scarlett red hair. She placed a finger on her mouth, telling Blue to be quiet as she crept through the hall. She came to a door that looked different, and decided to peek inside. There was a desk that looked to be packed with secret and important files, she just couldn't help herself. Blue jumped off of her, running over to rifle through the letters and information. Scarlett followed, laughing at her Pokemon's deviousness. She found something about a raid for starters in Solaceon. "Interesting, if only I was in time for this.. don't you think?" Blue respectfully nodded, looking a bit disappointed. "We're already in our new leader's office, we'll be fired very quickly, I just can't help myself, can you, Blue?" Blue smirked, holding his hands up high in his Alolan pose.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky
After reading the letter, Sparky burned it. He didn't want anyone to see what it said, and it wouldn't have been any help at the time; Elise was about to leave for Solaceon and the note didn't really matter until that job was done anyway. She's been gone a while now, she must be there and close to done with her task. While she was away she had left Braidy and Jesse in charge for whatever reason. Sparky had respect for Braidy, but he didn't trust Jesse. He wasn't quite sure he could trust her devotion to Elise's cause. Still, he didn't argue because Elise knew what she was doing. He was checking around the base and he saw Elise's door open for whatever reason. He peeked inside as she usually kept it closed while she was away... not that she kept it open when she was there. When he peeked inside, he saw one of the newer recruits rummaging around in her stuff. Obviously, he could not let this slide.
"RECRUIT! What in the name of Arceus do you think you are doing in this room. Do you realize who's office this is? I could have you kicked out of Industria for this." He then noticed the paper in her hand about the raid on Rowan's lab in Sandgem. That mission was most likely close to over, but who knows what else she found while rummaging through here. He couldn't just kick her off as she could know some detrimental information. He got out his Luxio to give a little bit of a threat. "You are a new recruit so you don't know the rules around here yet. If I see you poking your nose where it isn't supposed to be, or you disobey my orders in any way, you get shocked. So put that down and leave, before something bad happens to you. this is your first and ONLY warning." That should be enough to get her to stop poking her nose where it doesn't belong.

Leonidas
Leonidas had been relaxing in Solaceon when he saw someone enter the ruins. People entered the ruins all the time, so there wasn't much need for suspicion about just that, but this woman had not stopped anywhere else, she went straight to the ruins without talking to anyone or even hesitating. He probably didn't need to look too much into this, but one can never be too safe, especially since he was sent here because Industria might come around this area. He had his Trapinch, Terra, use Dig to follow behind the individual. He waited and then went in trying to look like a tourist who wanted to look at the ruins. Hopefully, he was just being paranoid, but one can never be too sure when it comes to the evil minds of Team Industria.

Scarlett slowly put her hands up, dropping the files to the floor. Blue looked at Luxio, then did his move Pay Day on it and bolted out of the room. Scarlett sighed, “Isn’t being bad what this team is about, anyway?” She walked up to him, “What are you? An admin?” She shrugged, “Thought you’d all gone.” She walked out of the doorway, turning one last time, “It’s supposed to be three warnings, smartso.” Blue was waiting further down the hall, trying to shout for her to hurry up. “One last thing, we don’t know where to go, do we have a room, or something?”

As the rest of the admins were yet to arrive, Elise decided to go check on the ruins so she could use the terrain to her advantage. She didn't want to harm the Unown writing, but she also didn't want to get caught. After looking around and confirming no one was around, she released her Golurk to lift stray boulders and place them on a ledge above the entrance inside the ruins. She recalled it and went inside the ruins.

----------------------

Richard arrived at Solaceon Town and began to look for any Resistance members, to his surprise he only found one. "Leo, are you alone here? I sent Cinerise to this place, have you seen her?" He asked the Resistance member that went by the name of Leonidas. "Anyway, you are with me now. I think Industria might target this town and its ruins."

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky
"I see we have a grunt with an attitude. As you guessed, I am an admin. To be more precise I'm THE admin in charge of you sorry excuses for grunts. You may call me Admin Forster. I make the rules so if I say you have one strike, you only have one strike. Do I make myself clear?" As Sparky said this, his Luxray, Flash, started to glow with electricity, ready to strike. In all honesty, he appreciated the way the grunt dealt with the situation, but he needed to mold that attitude in a way that it would benefit Elise instead of being a hindrance, which he was delighted to do. "If you're looking for the grunt barracks you're on the wrong end of the building. There should be grunts in the hall to help you find it. I don't want to see you get lost on this side of the building again understand? I'll be watching you grunt."
Leonidas
Leo almost jumped when he heard Russel's voice behind him. He was paying so close attention to the mysterious girl that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. "No sir, I'm the only one to have shown up so far. I think one of Industria's members are already here. I can't say for certain, but a suspicious lady went into the ruins. I'm currently having Terra follow her. I was going to follow behind as well, unless you have a better plan, sir."

Elise finished setting traps and had a basic idea of the layout of the ruins before she decided to leave them. She wanted to have her admins with her before continuing to investigate the ruins. In the meantime, she would keep appearances as a tourist.

----------------

"So I was right, Industria is targeting the ruins. Terra should keep an eye on this woman, in the meantime we should prepare for a fight. Potions, antidotes, everything you might need. I fear that Industria won't go down without a fight." Richard said as he looked around Solaceon, as if he expected an army of Industria grunts to march in.

Russel looked at Isak and nodded. "Sounds like a plan, I've got your numbers so we can text each other if we find the Professor, I'll go have a look at the lab to see if he's there, where do you guys plan on searching?" He suggested and asked before he turned to look at the pair and patiently wait for their answers, although he clearly wanted to go as soon as possible to ensure the Professor's safety.

"Well i heard a rumor about a forest that the professor likes to visit so i'm going to head in that direction. I'm gonna get some food for me and my team first though" Isak said. He waved goodbye to the other trainers and went to a Pokémart where he bought a few berries and some potions. He also got some Pokémon food there. Next objective was to get food for himself which he fixed at another store before he started going towards the forest that professor Rowan supposedly visited from time to time

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Leonidas
Leo was happy to hear his boss's enthusiasm to get Industria. Just then Terra came back. Since she wouldn't have come back without knowing if she was just a civilian or not, Leo decided that the strange lady must have been with Industria. She must have done something to tip Terra off, it could have been anything, but that means whatever she's doing it probably won't be good for the ruins or the people around. "Yes sir, I think you're probably right that a fight is imminent. I'll go gather some supplies from the local pokemart down the road, could you stay here in case the lady comes back?" While Leo wanted to stay behind and fight, Terra and Wott weren't the strongest yet so it was probably better if the resistance leader stayed there instead as he would undoubtedly be stronger.

Scarlett wrapped a strand of hair around her finger, "Charmed to meet you, Mr. Forster." She headed out the room, "Come on, dear Blue, we have some beds to find." The Alolan Meowth scampered back from down the hall, pointing way further down. "Don't run next time, we're not cowards." She said, looking at Sparky. The Pokemon nodded, then went to lead the way to their fellow grunts. "That's Blue, don't let that Luxray of yours shock him, he's a helpful soul." She finally left, turning her back and stopping to speak to a grunt that saw Blue and had been waiting. She was shown the barracks, and she lay on one of the rickety beds, "How did you like that admin, Bluey?" Blue responded with 'Mrawr' and a shrug. "I'm not sure, either!"

~~ Pre-Time Skip~~

Jolly as a belly dancing Bellossom, Claire exited her hotel room on the second day of her trip. On the first day of her trip she'd spent some time simply scouting out the area around the Poketch Company, and afterward she'd casually made her way down to the Poketch Company to intercept a guard who'd gotten off duty. Turning her flirt dial to 11, she managed to invite the guard to a nearby bar. Needless to say, the guard never made it to that bar. Instead, she'd robbed the man blind. Leaving him with only a pair of boxer-briefs to his name. Early the next morning, as the Jubilife Police looked for a certain female robber, Claire -donning a new disguise- had paid a visit to the Poketch Company. Posing as a customer, she was able to gather a basic layout of the building. By noon, she had a plan. Slipping away to the restroom, she waited.

"Not the best place to hole up...but effective." Muttering with some discontent, Claire egressed from the bathroom donning her stolen uniform. She'd tucked her hair under her cap, and begun patrolling like any other guard. Once she'd found a little time to herself, she pulled a Pokeball from her waist. "Alright Tessy, your time to shine! Smokescreen!" Releasing her Cyndaquil, the Industria admin promptly produced several smoggy clouds of smoke, ensuring to avoid cameras by using in the various bathrooms across the building. Within minutes the smoke had been detected and the building's alarm and sprinkler systems triggered. The sprinklers had limited effect, as there had been no fire to extinguish, but the alarms had done just as Claire wanted. She hid amongst the guards, scrambling to evacuate civilians and personnel who fleed from a non-existent blaze. When she saw her chance, she nabbed one of the workers and stuffed her in a bathroom stall. A quick cloud of mog from Tessy left the woman unconscious but very much alive.

With her keycard in hand, and most of the building's occupants now outside, Claire had unrestricted access to everything. Which she promptly made good use of by nabbing all the data on all the Company's computers, and pocketing herself the latest Poketch. As she cleaned up everything of interest in the buildings, she had Tessy perform smokescreen once more. This time, the clouds of smog and soot were used as a makeshift ink in which Claire left several messages on the building's walls.

'Thanks for the Poketches!
With love, from Team Industria ~ ♥
hugs and kisses!
XOXOXOX
Signed - The Cumulous Marquess'

Satisfied with her work, she actually set the building ablaze. Returning to the bathroom stall where she'd left the unconscious worker, she got to work smudging herself and the woman with soot, disheveling her hair, and leaving singes in their clothing. Propping the unconscious woman against her back, she took a casual jog through the halls ways. As she reached the exit, she began her act. With a grim expression on her face, she burst through the doors accompanied by the billowing smoke. She looked haggard, exhausted, and very much like she'd just managed to outrun the blaze.

As she emerged from the building with her 'rescued' worked in tow, she was celebrated a valiant hero! As emergency workers arrived in droves to suppress the flames, Claire was showed in the limelight and given tokens of appreciation for her death-defying rescue. She'd been gifted a Pokemon -a Cottonee. Feigning exhaustion and the dire need to rest -as anyone who'd just escaped a burning building with a person on their back should- she handed the unconscious woman to a paramedic and managed to slip away from the crowd.

Several minutes and one new disguise later, and Claire was exiting Jubilife via the route to Sandgem town. As she left the people still sung the praises of the noble security guard who risked life and limb to rescue an unconscious woman. A devious smile on her face, she widened the distance between herself and Jubilife City. The city and it's citizens were good, generous folk, dancing in the palm of her hand for a night and a half, she'd robbed them and had even been rewarded for her misdeeds, and now she left as they sung her praises. It had been a good day.

~~Post Time Skip~~

Sporting a class Bikini, Claire spent her time lounging at the Beach south of Sandgem town. The Beach was as inconspicuous as it got, with its frequent and numerous visitors. There was no one who would go around suspecting random swimmers. At the same time, the Beach was close enough to the town itself that Claire had a pleasant view of Professor Rowan's Lab as she sunbathed in the sand. From what she'd seen so far, Grandpa had gotten a few helpers...they could be bothersome. Nevertheless, she had a plan. Claire always had a plan.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
-Pre Time Skip-
Braidy

"Understood, I will make sure that everything is stable in your absense," Braidy told his leader, being proud of his position at the time. He had always believed that he was fit to be in a leadership position and while he's not nessisarily the leader of the team, his role is still important nonetheless.

Lets see who I have to work with.
Dirkx
Personally, he was unable to answer the question, or rather he disnt want to answer the question sinxe he kmew the reaistance was out to do something great where as he would just be wasting his time doing nothing. The wannabe resistance member opened his mouth to speak, only to find the words alluding him, as such he could only say this.

"I understand, carry on with your work, sorry to bother you," His eyes filled with a newfound uncertainty, the young man had left to check into a hotel and futher think over the goos professor's question.

Why DO I want to join the resistance? Because Im bored? No, that can't be it, if I wanted to that, I would have just gone on a journey like any other kid...
-Post time skip
Braidy

As the Logistics admin signed the form for the order which cpntained a new supply of items, Braidy felt content in what he was doing. He didnt have to oversee the grunts since that was xlearly Sparky's job and most of the higher ups did their jobs anyway, making his job relatively easy unless some twelve year old kid or something managed to stumble into the industria base, which was unlikely.
Dirkx
Checking out of the hotel, Dirkx renewed his search more subltly than ever. As opposed to flat out looking for the resistance, he decided to opt for touring the town and letting the encounter between him and the resistance to happen naturally.

What if I'm just wasting my time? What if Im better off going home?

The callow youth vehemently denied the thought, now was no time to be doubting himself. Strengthened with a newfound purpose to prove himself wrong, he continued his search for the resistance.

After several minutes of walking, Russel arrived at what appeared to be Professor Rowan's lab, he stepped inside and knocked on the door whilst Lena walked around to check everything out. "Hello, Professor?" Russel called as he slowly walked around with his hands in the pockets of his coat. "It's Russel, I'm here to help make sure Team Industria doesn't do anything to you." Russel said as he got out his phone and started to text Isak and Gabriel to make their way to the lab ASAP whilst Lena walked up to say hello to the Professor.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky
Sparky was impressed by the young grunt. Most grunts would have been scared to death if he had been that way with them. He decided he might actually have some fun with this one. The grunts hadn't had their training session for the day. It wasn't supposed to be for another 5 hours, as it was still pretty early in the morning, but that girl just motivated him to move up training to right now. He busted through the barrack door at his usual uncontrollable speed and skidded to a halt. "ATTENTION GRUNTS! I have decided to have training in 20 minutes instead of the original time. I don't want to hear any of you complain, I only do this so you each get stronger and expect the unexpected. Bring your best pokemon to train with you. If you show up late you will get shocked by my Luxio while doing twenty extra push-ups. Trust me when I say it's not as fun as it sounds. Get ready and I'll see you all in 20 minutes." He then left to the training hall and started his timer. He wanted to see if the girl would show up on time or not. She had the potential to be a good grunt, if he could secure her loyalty.

—After 20 minutes—
Scarlett peered over her two Pokeballs, they were her only Pokemon, but they were strong, at least. She picked up Rapidash and had Blue follow her as usual. She arrived at the door and bust it open, “Guess who’s here!” She laughed, “On time.” She approached Sparky, “Well, what’s the training like here?” Blue went over to see Luxio, then stuck his tounge out because the Pokemon couldn’t shock them. Scarlett sniggered, “Blue, really?”

Isak was just about to enter the forest that he'd been talking about when he got a text message from Russell. It said that Rowan was in the lab and Russell wanted Isak to come. So naturally, Isak turned back towards the city and hurried in the direction of the lab. While going back, he texted Russell back that he was on his way. In the same text he said it would be around 20-30 minutes before he'd be there

"Excuse me good sir, but could I speak with you and your wife about something? It is kind of sensitive info so I'd like to discuss it inside." Elise asked the Day-Care man as if she was just a regular tourist. "Oh, but of course madam! Come on in." The old man said as he entered the Day-Care, completely missing the devious grin that was on Elise's face. "Dear, Miss..." "Thorn. Elizabeth Thorn." "Thorn here wants to speak with us." The Day-Care lady came from behind the desk and stood next to her husband, clearly interested about what this newcomer had to say. "I am saddened to deliver this message, but you two are hereby no longer allowed to run the Day-Care. Your methods are inadequate and after many complaints of the customers, the Day-Care association has decided to replace you with others. So, good night." She released her Clawitzer and ordered it to use Water Pulse on the elderly couple.

Within 10 minutes the old couple were unable to interfere and hidden behind the counter. Elise could start remodeling the ground underneath the Day-Care once the grunts were here. She nodded in approval and left the Day-Care, making her way to the News Press.

---------------------

Richard kept an sharp eye on the woman that was suspected of being part of Team Industria, although she could also just be an eccentric visitor. So far she did nothing illegal, all she really was look out of place and visit the local points of interest and that was not illegal. But he knew better than to just dismiss her as a random passerby, he just had to keep an eye on her. "Noctowl, surveilance please." He muttered as he released his Noctowl into the treeline. An extra pair of eyes could never hurt.

---------------------
Rowan furrowed his brow, another young man was in his lab and he mentioned Team Industria. He knew that band of criminals all too well, his colleagues all suffered from their targeting of power plants. "And why didn't they attack me already then? Surely they would take care of such an old man as me already, and I can take care of myself young man."

Russel shrugged as Lena went to stand beside her trainer. "Maybe so, but I'm not the kind of guy who likes to take chances. Besides... if Industria does bother to show their face, I'd love nothing more than to cave it in." Russel said as his tone became slightly morbid at the end for a brief moment before he cleared his throat and assumed his usual stoic personality once more. "Besides, with them running amok, you need all the help you can get." He added as he looked at his phone and smiled at the reply. He hoped that Isak would arrive just in time to protect the Professor.

Last edited:
Isak arrived at the lab. He opened the doors and saw Russell talking with Rowan.
"Hi Russell. I'm back now. And i think we should have someone check if anyone's coming. Lunar, my Umbreon, can do that. He knows Psychic so he'd be a tough opponent. And he can alert me if anyone's coming" he said and waited for Russell's reply. He wanted to be useful in any way possible and this was the best way he'd be useful. So he was gonna take advantage of that.
"Anything else i can do?" He asked.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sparky
Sparky was impressed with the young girl, even though she made a big deal about it. However getting here on time should have been the easy part, and she was almost late. If he was correct, all of the other grunts had already arrived by the time she busted through the door. The little Meowth, blue, was also trying to tease Flash. The Luxray just ignored the cat, there was no reason to acknowledge it. "Well since Scarlett asked so nicely what training was like, why don't I just show you. I want you all to do fifty laps around the training hall. Your pokemon have to run, or fly if they can, alongside you. While your pokemon obviously have to be strong, you have to be just as strong as them!" Just then Sparky got a text from Elise to send some of the "kids" to Solaceon to help her do some remodeling. He chose four of the grunts with the best results and called them out of the crowd. He also decided to call out that new recruit Scarlett. He decided if she wanted to act so tough, she might as well prove herself in the field. "I know you all expected to be training today, but you get your lucky break. The boss has requested the assistance of some grunts, and I need you four to got to Solaceon to help her. She will inform you what to do from there. I expect you all to head straight there, and do everything she asks without fail. If you do fail, Flash here is waiting for you. Depending on how big you fail, he's not the only one of my pokemon who would like to let their energy loose.

Leonidas
Leo felt like they weren't getting anything accomplished by just sitting around waiting for something to happen. They needed to follow here to see first-hand what she was up to. "Sir, may I have permission to follow the suspicious individual? I could pose as a kid going on his pokemon journey and just wanting to drop off his pokemon at the daycare."

Claire

Now, although she might've been evil, Claire was by no means a mean person. In fact, she was a rather generous woman. So generous, that several hours before she attacked, she penned a letter and had it anonymously delivered to Rowan's lab -a heads up of sorts.

Hi Hi~ ♥
A wonderful day isn't it? I'd say its lovely even!
Almost as lovely as all the Pokemon you have in that lab, and that's just the issue!
You see, Team Industria wants those Pokemon, Elise wants those Pokemon, and what Elise wants,
Elise gets.
So if you could just pack them all up in a box and leave them on the roof that'd save us both the trouble ~ ♥

Hugs and Kisses,
XOXOXO
~From 'Industria's Cumulous Marquess
P.S. I'll come to collect them in 2 hours. Thanks for the Pokemon~ ♥
When she'd finished her letter, Claire applied some pink lipstick and left a nice little smooch on the corner of the letter. She asked a random civilian to drop it by Rowan's lab, and then she made her way off into the town to prepare. She would need to go over her plans with her Pokemon, mistakes would be unacceptable!

Scarlett smirked, “I saw this in the-“ She stopped, Blue was hitting her leg, he knew what she would say. “The application! That we would do missions like this.” She shrugged, slightly chuckling. “Charm, I need a ride.” The Rapidash jumped out of its Pokeball, with its mane and tail all fired up. “Don’t try and burn me alive, put that flame down.” Charm calmed down slightly, then stood next to Scarlett. “Sorry, she likes to trick me.” She playfully hit the Pokèmon, to which it happily nudged her back. “When do I leave, boss man?”