• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TCM Question

Hey, there's something about the new TCM I wanted to ask. I have a friend on Serebii forums who said that before the site was updated, he was able to add any of the cards he made into his signature by clicking on the image, drag it into a new tab, copy the URL, & then place it into his signature with the IMG code around it. However, he's unable to do it with the new updated version of the TCM & I was wondering if anyone knows the reason why.

I tried testing it myself, but the most I was able to do with any card I made was download it or add it to my profile

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Because the cards aren't stored on the server anymore unless you save them to your profile, so you can't link to them. Get him to register and save his cards to his profile, and it will actually give him the correct embed code and link for forums (including signatures). It'll also have the benefit of not deleting the card after 30 days, which was the inherent flaw with what he was doing before.

Alternately, click Download, which will download the card to your computer, and use an image hosting service like Photobucket or Imgur to host the card.