• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
After Angela and Orion had finished their shocked talk about how intimidating Lamia Scale was, even though they both met the team prior to the preliminaries, she headed over to Brendan, where the recent S-Class mage she befriended had been enjoying himself with Mark and Cat. With intent to congratulate the blue-haired mage, the plant mage moved on over to where the he was. Her hands perched a top of his shoulder, despite him being carried by Mark, and heftily shook him back and forth, not able to contain her eagerness and excitement about the Grand Magic Games.

"I can't believe you guys pulled it off! Ender Eye officially made it to the Grand Magic Games! You guys worked extremely hard for this!"

The other strangers in the bar let this random guild have their celebration, still skeptical if this unknown guild actually had made it into the main tournament of the Grand Magic Games. Orion had found himself in the presence of another S-Class Mage, the user of Angel Magic.

"Okay I knew you guys had great potential, but to make it all the way to the main tournament where Ender Eye had previously failed so many times, I'm pretty sure you're our savior at this point."

"Calm down Zane," Orion said, quite appreciative of the compliment he recieved. "Don't forget this was a group effort, and it's not about the guild's reputation, we're still doing this for Frederick's, Fabian's, and Sabrina's charges. This money is a hefty load after all."

"Oh of course I know that, but doesn't it excite you that you made it this far?"

"I mean, I guess, but it's definitely nerve wrecking. Our confrontation with Lamia Scale almost made us lose, not to mention the other guild that we bumped into along the way."

While Orion and Zane chattered it up, with the latter enjoying an alcoholic beverage while they were at it, Barry and Bolt were confronted by Jeanne. The mage had half insulted and half complimented the dragon slayer, but he wasn't going to let it affect him too much.

With his arms raised in the air, feigning innocence at the user of light molding magic, Barry retorted back. "I mean, you can make fun of me all you want. But I won't ever let you hear the end of how I made it to the Grand Magic Games, and you didn't."

"Yeah Jeanne, your jealousy is showing, especially with the dark circles under your eyes. Haven't been sleeping well?"

With Bolt's remark at the end, Barry slightly smirked and the two let out another fist bump as an achievement of 'roasting' Jeanne. Bolt's sparks flew into their air as a small bonus side effect, but didn't hurt Barry much, but to gloat the latter on how amazing Bolt found Barry being able to make it so far.

Both Sabrina and Fabian overheard how Viper had retorted to Eliza, with initial intention to congratulate the Thunder Dragon Slayer. However, knowing how realistic the Poison Dragon Slayer is, Sabrina could only slightly roll her eyes at Viper, before she retorted.

"C'mon Viper, B- is kind of low, considering how she practically carried the preliminaries. Think about it, you have a slight chance of participating in the Grand Magic Games now, since you're the team's reserve and all. Gotta be grateful for that at least," Sabrina stated, adding a little singsong voice near the end.

"Though I do have to agree the competition is majorly resilient. Lamia Scale was quite the complex obstacle. Now you guys are in the main tournament, all I can do is wish you the best of luck with Sabrina on the side lines," Fabian chimed in. And perhaps they can get the bail money, although Fabian wouldn't mind either way for himself, he was worried the prison life wasn't fit for Sabrina at such a young age.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sure that's easy to say from you just watching the show, but uh why not I've had these for less...." Brendan said as he took his drink from the generous arm of Marc as he took a drink as it seemed to be a cause for celebration. Something Ara had seemed to top with as she called for just such occasion and quickly Marc picked Brendan up and moved him over to the enthusiastic Ara which only caused him to let out a light chuckle of bemusement. "Well I wouldn't want to be one to bring the mood down so, let's party!"

Jeanne rolled her eyes at the "own" that Bolt & Barry gave her as they hi fived as she folded her arms over her chest with an amused grin. "Look the only competition I care about right now is Ender Eye against the other guilds. This is the farthest we've ever made it and we owe it to ourselves to give a good showing. Just want you to keep that in mind, it will only get harder from here." Jeanne said, as in spite of their little friendly rivalry she valued the guild's pride and Barry was a representative in that so she wanted him to give his all while she'd support with the others watching. Though not being one to be entirely one upped, she snuck in one sly comment. "Course, if you do end up laying an egg that just means I may take your place on the team next year. So keep that in mind and kick butt."

Viper, Eliza and Elaine were interrupted in their convo but the arrival of Viper's old stablemates Fabian and Sabrina, as both seemed to have differed views on his comments as Viper naturally took to address Sabrina's critiques with his grading as the older Dragon Slayer seemed to shrug.

"Don't get it twisted, the result matters more than how you get there, just something to keep in mind. We are against big time competition here, we need to be at our best and improve with the higher stakes if we want to carve a top standing among this field. I'm proud of what they did, but they...and me, when and if I enter the fray if need be will need to be even better going forward." Viper said matter of factly as Elaine had a cheeky smirk.

"A little compliment though would go a long way for morale mister gruff." Elaine teased as Eliza shook her head; amused grin and all.

"Hey that kind of stuff is what I prefer to hear. Gives me motivation to do even better and kick more ass. And no worries Fabian you'll see our best at the games I assure you." Eliza vowed with her usual prideful assurance, though Serebus moved between them with a big grin and a drink of juice in hand.

"The games come tomorrow, Ara is right let's p-party!" Serebus cheered as Viper was just thankful she had an age appropriate beverage as he sighed. Parities had not been his style but given Elaine and Eliza's reactions seemed there had been no avoiding this coming one. Oh well, least it had been for a big achievement and given tomorrow likely not to end in drunken foolishness.

"And I cheered for you all as I looked at that screen!" Marc retorted, "We're all doing our part for this Grand Magic Games, so you should do yours to, Mr. S-class!"

Ara cheered as she seemed to have the approval of her little sister. She would then chug from the rest of her champagne bottle. "You all heard her! Let's all party till we drop!" Ara announced to her guildmates.

"Hell yeah!" Marc cheered back as he chugged from his own drink, though he wouldn't have been able to catch up to Ara. He remembered from their first party they had together how hard she could drink.

Frederick sat at a corner, as he saw everyone celebrating. He'd heard people speak out these so called "Grand Magic Games" when he use to slither around the sewers, but he never understood why it was such a big deal. Even now, he doesn't quite understand, so he just sat silently taking a sip of his drink and eating his favorite dish, fish.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The party soon ensued for the mages of Ender Eye, each one in their own clique while the rest of the customers of the pub continued along with their own business, some still watching the lacrima vision displayed for the rest of the Grand Magic Games preliminaries. But Orion didn't pay attention to that, he was going to party hard while the night is still young, but at least a respectable amount to ensure he's able to function tomorrow morning for the initiation of the Grand Magic Games.

"Any hidden card you're saving up for the competitions?"

Zane asked, alcoholic drink in hand, though the S-Class mage seemed no where close to being tipsy. He must have a strong alcohol tolerance. Orion's head was slightly buzzing alright, he was sort of a lightweight, but gratefully he ordered a light liquor drink.

"No, just the same gimmicks I had from the last time we fought. Y'know Celestial Spirit here, Requip there. Nothing special."

"Well hopefully that tactic would help you enough to get through the games. Things are only going to get tougher from here on out. All of the S-Classes were teamed up once, including Angela and Eliza, and we still couldn't make it through. But your team's got harmony if anything. You'll make it far, I'm sure of it."

"Yeah I heard this was the first time Ender Eye made it to the main games. Eliza practically carried us during preliminaries. It's weird to think how the Eliza I know now wasn't the same one who help Ender Eye make it to the main games."

"Hey, it's just tough competition. If you really want to downplay yourselves, that's on you, not me, but what I'm saying is that your team is filled with compatibility. You all worked together before, and now you can make it far if you keep doing what you guys do best. Keep your head in the game."

Sabrina, being the minor she is, drank a non-alcoholic beverage, per Fabian's request. She sipped the apple cider peacefully while the rest of Ender Eye is making their ruckus. Carefully, with a sleight of hand, Sabrina carefully controlled the liquor beverage of a random drinker a few feet away from here. With her fingers bending in unusual angles, Sabrina managed to alter the drink for the liquid to spill down his lap. She snickered silently while Fabian only rolled his eyes momentarily, engrossed by the action of the lacrima vision that was still displaying the preliminaries.

On screen of the preliminaries, it showcased Fairy Tail, who the vampiric mage can only assume that they didn't make it to the end of the labyrinth yet. It seemed as though the blonde haired boy was ticked off at a pink hair girl, but that wasn't Fabian's business to indulge in. However it seemed likely they were arguing which direction to go, and perhaps they'd still place after all, though probably not a high ranking place.

Sabrina's attention shifted to the familiar loner, it his own world in the corner. Not wanting to be by herself, she made this opportunity to approach the latter, while excusing herself from, with no offense, the monotonous Fabian. However, Sabrina wasn't the only person who found themselves coming after Frederick, but also a familiar yellow-furred exceed found himself gravitating toward the Liquid Nightmare. Not so much about the person themselves, but more so the dish laid out in front of him, the all juicy fish, greatest delicacy of the world. Sabrina approached the young male first, before the exceed did.

"Frederick, you should try to socialize at least, not bottle yourself in a corner. Perha-"

"Fishhh! Frederick are you going to eat that,if not may I have it. I mean, the fish isn't my complete preference, because I'm more of a yellowtail fish type of guy. And I like mine much more crisp that yours but that's an easy fix with a quick zap of my lightning..."

Bolt kept rambling on and on about his fish, not noticing the glare coming from Sabrina as she was quite rudely interrupted by the mere feline.

On the other corner of the room, Barry was still talking it out with Jeanne. No menace or bad vibes in the area, but more so friendly rivals wanting to enjoy their time before the big games. The Dark Dragon was currently talking about how he meant up with Sabertooth during the training process before he was selected for the Grand Magic Games.

"I mean, I didn't directly talk to them. They were competition after all, but they had this really tough dragon slayer. I think he had some sort of light magic. Literally, compared to your light-make magic, his is completely superior than yours. Though I can totally take both of you on."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Brendan during all this decided to try and work up a little nerve, ever since the S-Class Trials and really before that in all honesty he had Angela on the back of his mind for reasons he had not been so sure with but a couple of little drunken parities and seeing others in the guild get a bit closer helped clue him in as now he knew just what he may have felt he figured he should try and get to know her better. Though as he approached here he had been unsure how to open up the convo. He tried to be casual as he approached the Plant Mage. "So uh, come here often?" Again, try having been the key word.

"I mean, is that fair though? A Dragon Slayer will always have an edge over en element mage of the same element, but maybe after the exams I can remind you why the light shines in even the darkness scenarios." Jeanne teased though that info on a Dragon Slayer on Sabertooth had been a tidbit she had grown curious over.

Perona had been with Flynn and Fallon as their little "mentor" had kept them together though close with the party as he tried to lighten the air and get them bonding with the guild. Well, lighten one mood as Persona sighed not really comfortable in this super social setting but knew if she had reached for a book it would be a bit disrespectful. So she sat there with her indifferent gaze. "Well, least it hasn't devolved into a drunken insanity yet." Perona said with a bit of deadpan.

As the call to party sounded, Elaine had been almost as eager as Ara to jump into the fry. In fact she seemed to have parked her group of Viper, Eliza and Serebus by the bar as they wanted to get the good stuff. Though given Serebus' age naturally she was restricted towards juice and non-alcoholic beverages. Which the snake mage had no real issues with, if alcohol was like what it had done to memebrs of this guild in the past she had no desire to drink it anyway. Serebus in turn seemed to hum to the music as she enjoyed her drink from a straw while Elaine and Eliza brainstormed over what to do what little party game to play as Viper felt his skin pale at that thought.

Flynn chuckled as he noted Perona's "I so don't want to be here" face and encouraged her with a light pack on the back. "Oh come now Perona, it's a party. We're in the Grand Magic Games. You owe it to your guild mates to honor the occasion, it isn't a crime to enjoy yourself in these settings I assure you."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Barry could only arch his eyebrow's at Jeanne's lame remarks. She's doing that thing again, making it seem she's ethereal and what not, which made the dragon slayer's fingers cramp up from cringing at her biblical retort. "Oh hah hah, hilarious Jeanne. Miss me with that mumbo jumbo. You can say all you want, but my skills speak for themselves."

The Darkness Dragon Slayer raised the palm of his hands, forming a mass of dark energy right on the palm of his hand. Though quite small, one wouldn't be able to see an ounce of light within the self-made black hole. "See? Not a speck of your precious light can be found when I'm around."

Angela, who was busying herself with a nice meal, had turned to see Brendan's failed attempt to be making conversation. Wiping her mouth from any potential food stains, Angela gathered herself together before attempting to continue the dead conversation that Brendan had instigated.

"Well, if you count coming here every year as often then I suppose I do come around these parts often. Though I would say the same for everyone else who comes every year to watch the Grand Magic Games, am I right?" A slight smirk left Angela's face as she joked at Brendan's initial words, though no malice was behind her words.

"Come, sit, drink with me, I got pretty lonely just eating. I'm suppose to be the one watching all the drunks since my plants do have an immediate hangover cure after all."

Fallon opened right eye, keeping the other eyelid closed, an ovious sign of him being asleep through the whole ruckus, until Flynn and Perona had started talking. His head still laid rest of the bar, right besides Perona's book. "Why drink when we can sleep. Sleeping is a great way to recharge for the games tomorrow after all. I'm perfectly fine enjoying myself in this corner sleeping away." The male lifted his body and stretched his arms with a huge yawn escaping his throat.

As Marc enjoyed his drink, he couldn't help but notice Brendan's poor excuse at "flirting". It didn't even seem to faze Angela, as it looked as if though she was enjoying a normal conversation she would have with anyone else. It was sad, though it did remind him of a little somebody. He would then smugly smirk at Cat who would look confused back at him. "What?" Cat asked. "Oh, nothing," Marc responded, "Nothing at all~."

Ara, noticing the excitement that brimmed out of Elaine, walked over to her and her group. She held another drink in her hand, which could be assumed that she had already finished her champagne bottle. "What are you guys up to?" Ara asked the group, not minding whoever responded.

As Frederick was enjoying his meal, Bolt would interrupt him to ask if he could eat his fish. The boy, not really knowing how to respond could only say, "Uh...but I want to eat it...", when he noticed Sabrina right behind the flying cat. The little girl, who Frederick assumed to be similar to his age, was glaring intensely at the cat. Frederick would then point at her, and told Bolt, "I think Sabrina wants to talk to you."

"Oh hey Ara, we were just talking~" Elaine said with a cheeky grin as clearly she had a bit more on the mind than simple chatter as Eliza rolled her eyes and Viper decided to speak up with a slight sigh.

"She's trying to think of some game with Eliza to enjoy to celebrate our qualification..." Viper said a bit of reluctance as he figured well if he had not said anything then somebody else would have and he'd rather give the blunt answer. Though now that Ara had been here he had not liked the direction this seemed likely to go.

Serebus of course, gave Ara a warm hug as she approached them happy to see her join their little click for even a time.

"Fallon, sleeping your days away is hardley the life of a party. Much less that of a mage." Flynn said, this dysfunctional duo naturally had been a bit of a chore to manage but in part that is what made it so fun. He'd consider it his personal mission to try and get a bit of a fun rise out of the two of them before this day was done.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Brendan naturally had been internally displeased with his show so far, come on man he was a new S-Class Mage but here he stood stuttering like a schoolboy, though he still had some chance to redeem himself as he saw the open invitation to join in and gave a slightly sheepish nod as he took a seat. "Y-yeah I like drinks..." Brendan muttered, and cursed himself instantly afterwards. Focus you fool!

Perona overheard the master as she merely rolled her eyes. "Look I ain't the live of a party, I'm just trying to keep Fallon from drooling on my book at this pace." Perona muttered as it seemed getting these two into the party mood proved far from a simple task.

Jeanne watched as Barry felt the need to flex it seemed and produced a dark sphere as he aimed to demonstrate his skill and make a point on the "lack of light" among it. Jeanne rather wanted to avoid getting into this kind of thing, but only to a degree. "I see. Interesting thought experiment there, but tell me. What is the one think that causes the darkness of night to fade?" Jeanne asked as she produced her own sphere of light magic that lacked any darkness and in fact caused some shade by her feet to retreat away. "I think it's safe to say even your darkness couldn't conquer this light."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Barry's Dark Void and Jeanne's Light Sphere clashed comparably, the bright light trying to shine through the nothingness of the dark sphere while the darkness tried, with no success, to dim the light. Each element canceling each other out, seemingly with no balance in between.

"Y'know what, this debate is never going to end. How about we call it truce for now, you've got to celebrate my accomplishment of making it into the Grand Magic Games after all."

Barry put a little bit more emphasis on the term 'my' to ensure Jeanne remembered that he, Barry Garna, had made a huge accomplishment that the light-mage hasn't made yet. There was no malice behind it, though it did spark up the rivalry between the two a bit more. In all consideration, that's a one-up the female mage can't compare with the dark dragon slayer.

Angela ordered for herself a Pina Colada, something more fruity for her taste, but a slight hint of alcohol, though not too much to override her whole bodily systems though. She left Brendan to choose whatever drink he wanted for himself, the guild was already paying for the reservation after all.

"So tell me Mister Fernandez, tell me: How did your team make it through all the way to the end? Heck, even a team mostly made of S-Class mages from Ender Eye didn't make it from another Grand Magic Games."

Fallon watched as Flynn tried his best to drag both him and Perona out of their comfort zones to enjoy the vibes of the ongoing party. Though, it didn't seem to be working too well. Fallon still wanted to sleep. Perona still wanted to cozy herself in a corner. Who knows why Flynn was babysitting them. They're technically at the party.

"You said it yourself Flynn. And I quote: it isn't a crime to enjoy yourself in these settings. And here I am, perfectly enjoying myself, with a nice nap in the corner. How about this...you, Flynn, go party, for all three of us. Raise the roof, or whatever those socialites say."

Bolt, sensing someone was behind him, turned to gaze at the fuming child before him. Her stuffed animal crushed in the vice grips of those teensy wittle hands. Though her eyes do give off a murderous vibe, perhaps more so "I'm going to hurt you" vibe, but what should he know.

"Oh sorry Sabrina, did you want the fish?"

The little goth girl begrudgingly calmed herself down before shaking her head at the electric exceed, and proceeding to ignore the feline, the pettiness of her showing. She continued to what she was saying to Frederick, while Bolt just kept drooling at the fish, even though Frederick already had claimed the meal.

"As I was asking, Frederick, why are you bottling yourself in a corner? You should try to at least socialize with some people of the guild, or least congratulate them for making it so far in the competition."

Orion and Zane, having completely moved on from the preliminaries had sprung the conversation of Mermaid Heel. The Angel Mage having been friends with a couple of them and recognizing some of them in the competition already.

"Really? You know Mermaid Heel?"

"Mhm, I'm good friends with Aria and a couple of other mages due to modeling covers and what not, but I guarantee you that they probably made it into the Grand Magic Games."

"If that's the case, any hints you can give to your favorite celestial spirit mage?"

"Well....if you really want to know....I'll let you know when you really need it!"

Orion simply groaned while Zane only laughed at the stress he just gave to the blonde male.

"Alright losers make way for a real guild!"

Whatever fun and festives Ender Eye had planned seemed to take a slight halt, as a figure kicked his way through the doors and entered the bar with a toothy smirk ear to ear. He was a fair skinned young man who had some unkempt, messy grey hair and blood red eyes as he walked in a casual white top and black jacket as he stepped in wearing some old jeans with a hold on the right knee & black boots. His attire and look seemed to scream a brooding loner, but his manic smirk seemed to signify something else entirely as the young man scanned the area.

"Yeah this seems fine. Hey losers get in we're setting up shop here!" The young man called out to a presumed party outside as quickly Viper was drawn to the figure. If he recalled right he was a member of one of the competing guilds, which one he had been less sure of but if his suspicion had any legs this guy was a rival for the exams and based on his attitude he seemed not to be the most friendly of sort.

Eliza, with her own eyebrow raised, decided to take the more blunt approach and walked over to the young man as Elaine already seemed to worry this would grow ugly. But maybe fate would have had a soft spot and proved her wrong.