• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah walked out to the next room, having seen Bolt go to get the milk. She frowns as she greeted Barry with a pout.

"You know, making your friend go to get milk for you is not cool." Savannah scolded, not happy Barry used threats to get his friend to get milk for him.

Marcus gave Brendan a nod. "Thanks, man." He said as he moved up the stairs, Catherine in tow. Upon reaching the door, Marcus was about to open it before Catherine slapped his hand away.
"No. We knock this time, got it?" Catherine scolded. Marcus pulled his hand away and rolled his eyes.
"Fine, fine, I get it. Alright." Marcus replied. Catherine nodded before she walked up to the door and knocked.
"Excuse me, Guild Master Ed? We were hoping to join the Ender Eye Guild." Catherine stated from the other side of the door.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina was out at the guild hall, finding Brendan by himself at the moment. She decided it was the perfect moment to bother him apparently. "Hey Brendan!" Sabrina practically screamed with her childish antics. "Want to play? Are you the son of Titania? What armor do you have? Do you have any other magic?" Sabrina practically bombarded the poor guy with nonstop questions. She herself deemed her annoyance as one of her adorableness.
---------------
Angela traveled down the cobblestone roads of Opium to find some stuff for her little household. Woven basket at hand filled with jewels and seeds for trading, Angela negotiated with many of the market owners and bought more stuff in the magic shops. Overall, total items gained were: Water Lacrima, 2 new magic seeds for her garden, and a cute pair of glasses. Anyways, Angela decided it would be a good time to visit the Ender Eye Guild. Her boots tapped as she made her way to the guild. Opening the dual doors of the guild, Angela stepped in and headed straight for the bar where it was quite awhile when she had a drink there. Calling over an irrelevant member of Ender Eye, Angela ordered her drink. "Caramel Macchiato please." A sweet drink for a sweet girl. She looked around the guild to find anyone there was to interact to at the moment.

Barry looked up towards Savanah. "He's the one that's always emptying the fridge so why shouldn't be the one to go fill it up again." He said. "Besides..." He recreated the dark portal. "Do you want to go back into the endless dark void again?" He said.

Ed was in his office throwing darts when he was cut by the knocking on his door and the dart he threw derailed and hint a canister of hydrogen below his magic heater. "Oh Crap!" An explosion could be heard from inside the office. Ed opened the door and a huge amount of smoke flew into the guild hall. "Why do I even have a canister of Hydrogen in my office?" He though before turning to face Marcus and Catherine. "Hello how may I help you?" He said casually with a smile.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah paled a bit as she generated a sand boxing glove to hold out defensively.

"Don't even joke about that! That's scary, how did you even learn to do that?" Savannah asked, her guard up in case Barry decided to suck her in the dark portal for the hell of it.

Marcus did his best to hold in his laughter. A quick jab in the ribs from Catherine did the job.
"We thank you for giving us time, Guild Master." Catherine said with a bow. Marcus didn't think of bowing, but another quick jab from Catherine made him realize his mistake, and he corrected it by bowing, but he rolled his eyes while doing so. The two stood up straight in unison. Catherine opened her mouth to say something, probably something super official, but Marcus didn't feel like standing through that.
"We wanna join Ender Eye. My name is Marcus Drake, and that's my sister, Catherine Drake."

"Yeah, no problem." Brendan said to Marcus as they went up the stairs. Brendan then took a few drinks before Sabrina come and sat next to him. The teen took his feet off the table and looked over to Sabrina with a smile, it was a bit strange seeing someone so young in the guild hall, but he was once her age wondering a guild hall similar to this one.
"Hey Sabrina. What do you think of the guild?" Brendan asked before the barrage questions. "Um, we can play later." Brendan said with an awkward smile. "Yes, my mother is Erza, or well Titania. I have a bunch of armor, too much actually. As for my other magic I can use Heavenly Body Magic, which is actually a type of darkness magic, which I find very odd considering how much light it gives off." Brendan said before taking a deep breath as he had answered all of her questions in one go.

Barry closed the portal. "I wanted to know where the stuff my gravity pull goes and after a bit of testing I found out about this pocket dimension." He explained.

Ed looked at the pair. "Sure we are always welcome to new members."

Catherine cocked her head to the side. Was that all there was to it? The girl had expected there to be at least a semi-long progress. Of course, Marcus was glad that it seemed as simple as "Yeah, sure." To him the quicker the process was, the better. In most cases, anyway.
"Is that all? No process? We don't have to sign anything or-" she was cut off by Marcus again.
"Thank you, Guild Master. Where do we go to get our Guild Emblems?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah let out a sigh, recalling the sand as she sat next to Barry, bare feet on the table.

"So, did you want to do anything?" Savannah asked Barry, she was bored at the moment and wanted to do something to combat that feeling.

L was walking around the town holding a little map. "Where can it be" he murmured himself. After walking around for a while, he decided to asked someone for direction. "Excuse me do you know were the Ender Eye guild is?", L asked to a passer by. The random stranger pointed the direction, and L thanks him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina was almost flabbergasted that Brendan had answered all her questions so calmly. She decided to turn it up a notch and bother the poor fellow once more. Call it bombardment part two. "Wow that's cool!" Sabrina cheered. Now it was time to kick it up. "So.....found anyone you're interested in? Y'know someone you adore and all?" Sabrina asked nonchalantly. "Guy or girl? Not judging here." Sabrina gave a slight smirk in hopes that the tease and annoyance would get to him. After all, this was how she was going to entertain herself.
-------------------
Angela turned her head up towards the stairs to see newcomers coming out of Master Ed's office. Seeing as she had nothing else to do, she decided to come up to them. "If you would like your stamp, please follow me down here!" Angela called out to the Drake Siblings. She pulled out the stamp marker out of the bar drawer and showed it to Catherine and Marcus that she was ready to do so.

Brendan was surprised that Sabrina even asked that, but at the same time he wasn't.. Kids always seemed to be interested in who someone 'likes', "Someone I adore, huh. I guess I've never thought of it. I haven't really been interested in any of the girls here yet, so I guess there isn't someone like that." Brendan said, placing his hands behind his head.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina gave a smirk. She might be young, but is definitely a sucker for romance, especially the fluffy ones. "No girls interests you then?" Sabrina literally gasps exaggeratedly. "Oh my god! Is it a guy?" Sabrina squealed jokingly. "Who is it?" Sabrina pressured. She tried to remember guys Brendan had interacted closely that she knew of. "Fabian? Orion? Viper?" Sabrina joked with Brendan. She lightly punched the older male on the shoulder, hoping that he could tell it was a joke. BUUUTTT she wouldn't mind if Brendan did hook up with a guy *winks at the readers* Sabrina then completely ignored whatever answer Brendan could've given or already given and asked another question. Honestly, this kid does not stop. "Why aren't you doing anything though Fernandez? Isn't your family or something always busying themselves with work or whatever?"

"All the leads you've told me to keep an eye on, he is the most likely one my dear."

"I see."

Viper had tasked Zara with looking into leads for the location of his mother, among the ones Zara had been able to cover the one with the most promise with a rogue named The Three-Eyed Beast.

"According to the rumor mill, he had seen been sighted with a woman who matched the description of your mother. So he might know something. Though it might be dangerous..." Zara warned as Viper got up.

"I'm gonna inform Master Ed I'm off on...personal matters. I'm gonna find this guy and see what he knows." Viper said as Zara gave a chuckle.

"Perfect. Where do I meet you?" Zara asked, Viper had already began to leave before that comment made him stop. Viper turned to Zara with an eyebrow raised.

"What, he's worth a good bounty. And you need someone to watch your back." Zara advised, a grin on her face as Viper let out a sigh.

"Meet me outside this bar. I'll be back by ten." Viper said as he left the bar and entered the Guild Hall of Ender Eye.

Catherine and Marcus both followed Angel down to the second floor.
"Thank you, I appreciate it." Catherine stated, as official as always. Marcus gave another eye roll. Once they were next to Angel and she took out the stamp, they showed where they wanted their guild marks, Catherine's being her left shoulder and Marcus's being the left side of his chest.
"Forest green, please." Both the Drake Twins said simultaneously.

Brendan chuckled, "I'll let you know that I'm not into men." Brendan said, hoping she was really just joking around.
Hearing her call him by his last name caught him off guard for moment, but caused him to think for a few moments, "I actually don't know what my family has been up to these past few years..." Brendan said as his smile went to a bit of a sad frown, "But, right now I'm just relaxing. You should always listen to your body and take a break when you need one." Brendan said as his gentle smile returned and he stretched a bit in his seat.

L was standing at guild entrance and took a deep breath. He entered in the guild looking around excitingly. He doesn't know where the guild m8aster is. "Um excuse me do you know where is the guild master of this guild" L asked to the mage with a bandage in his arm.

Viper disregarded the new guy as he walked up to Brendan.

"Give master a message, I'm taking some personal time to settle something. I'll be back as early as I can." Viper said to Brendan, keeping the details naturally to himself. Viper gave a smile to Sabrina, having grown to care for the girl during his time with Brothers Grim and in the two weeks they've been Ender Eye mages.

L was a bit mad that the man with bandage ignored him. As the bandage man left he decide to talk to the little girl. " Hi. Do you know where the guild master is.", he asked nicely.

"Yeah sure thing man. Take your time." Brendan said, looking toward Viper. Brendan then looked to the newcomer as he approached the table. "The master is up those stairs and to the left. He's right in his office." Brendan said to the new guys
Dang, there are a bunch of new people coming today

"Thank you" he said to stranger. "Oh by the way my name is L and is a pleasure to meet you.", he said as he walk to see the guild master. When he finally reach the room. "Hi my name is L and I want join this guild.", he said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina pointed along to where Brendan has pointed to show the stranger the way to Master Ed's office. Turning back to the older male, Sabrina decided to continue their conversation. "So Brendan......how did you get so powerful anyways?" Sabrina asked in awe as she remembered him defeating Fabian. "I want to get as powerful as you." Sabrina used her Doll-Play magic to toy around with one of the ceiling lights in boredom wondering how she could even improve her magic.
---------------------
Angela stamped a forest green Ender Eye mark on both of the siblings. Angela stamped the mark on their desired location. Marcus, his left chest and Catherine, her left shoulder. "There!" Angela exclaimed. "Welcome to Ender Eye and hope you enjoy our guild!" Angela welcomed in the new members. "My name is Angela and if there are any confusions, just ask away!" Angela smiled at the new members as she introduced herself.

"Thank you. Your so kind.", he replied with a smile. "My name is L. It pleasure to meet you Angela." he said with a energetic tone. "I would like to have a royal blue emblem in right back shoulder please.", he asks.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela waved away the two newcomers to be introduced to another new member. 'What's with all the new members lately? Including myself...' Angela thought to herself. "Hello there L and welcome to Ender Eye!" Angela said smiling once again to the newcomer. "If you don't mind me asking but what does L stand for?" Angela asked out of curiousity as she implanted a royal blue Ender Eye Guild Emblem on his desired location: right shoulder blade. "And what is your magic? As you can see, my magic is Plant Magic." Angela showed off her magic by making a wilting flower on a terracotta pot beside her grow back up again.

"I guess just hard work and training. You have to train yourself so you can master your spells and have control over your magic power. I'm no where near the most powerful in the guild though." Brendan explained, trying his best not to sound cliche. "That's some interesting magic you have there though." Brendan said, looking up toward the ceiling.

"Thanks." The Drake Twins said in unison once more, before they went to do their own things. Catherine went to do what she did best, so she went to look at the mission board. Marcus, on the other hand, did one of the things he did best that wasn't fighting: Socializing. Over near the entrance to the Guild, Marcus saw the man who'd told them where the Guild Master was, along with another man and a little girl. He walked over to them.
"Hey, man. Can't remember if I said it already, but thanks for pointing us to the Guild Master."

L stay a little bit silence about the question Angela asked about his name. Then he respond, " L stand for Lucas, but I don't call my self that any more after an incident when I was young. The magic I use is element magic. It almost like dragon slayer magic, but not strong as theirs." He got his scarf and show to Angela. "This scarf show the elements that I can master. The only element I know right now is fire, water and earth" he said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina looked back at Brendan with a questioning look. "Huh? Oh this?" Sabrina responded. "It's Doll-Play Magic. Controls that's not mortal basically. Inanimate objects, spirits, ghosts, you name it." Sabrina explained to Brendan, thinking that he really didn't understand Doll-Play. Soon from a person from the bar headed towards both Brendan and Sabrina. "Hello there!" Sabrina asked innocently. "Welcome to the guild!" Sabrina exclaimed. She wasn't really good with newly found strangers honestly, but she's been in Ender Eye for a while already, so she is already fond of most members of Ender Eye
-------------
Angela gave a nod of acknowledgement. "So L stands for Lucas huh?" Angela mumbled to herself. "Ah! So you know Elemental Magic!" Angela said surprised. "There's barely anyone I know who has Elemental Magic, so you're one of the few." Angela explained. "Well anyways.....Welcome to Ender Eye! Hope you enjoy this guild!" ANgela greeted before cleaning up the stamps and random stuff on the counter.

"Doll-Play Magic, that's cool, you're like this one dude I know who's in my mom's guild." Brendan said as he listened to Sabrina explain her magic. Brendan then watched the first new guild member walk over, "You already did, but it's no big deal." Brendan said with a smile, he then got up and reached out to shake Marcus's hand, "My name is Brendan Fernandes, good to have you in the guild." Brendan said, welcoming him to the guild.

Ara looked really suspicious, and said, "Um...it was just the mail. Nothing important, really." After a moment of silence, Ara then said, "Let's go already!" Ara grabbed Orion's hand, and headed towards Ender Eye.

People were still giving her looks, and she still didn't know why.

They finally made it to the guild. "We're here! So, let's go find a mission already!" Ara headed towards the board that held missions.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! There isn't a single mission that pays good on here!

Viper had left the guild and was off to go meet with Zara, who true to the agreement had been waiting in front of the bar with her stuff packed in a handbag. Once Zara saw Viper she greeted him with a noticeable grin.

"Viper darling, are you settled? I don't know about you but each new job sends a rush through me." Zara said as Viper walked up with an indifferent expression.

"This isn't fun and games. I'm going for information that might help me find mom. So try to take this seriously." Viper said as Zara let out a playful pout in response.

"Oh right, forgot no one is allowed to have fun around you. I already got us train tickets, shouldn't be a long trip since it's only to the next town, so let's get going." Zara said with a wink as she walked to the train station. Viper released a groan.

Trains...why is it always trains?

Barry sat down beside Savanah. "I don't know. What do you have in mind?" He asked. He then remembered something. "Wait I think I forgot to feed that gravity girl today." He said before walking to the kitchen and grabbed a can of beans. He then opened a portal and dropped it in. "There we go." He said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion suddenly was being pulled out of the house, not given a proper time to secure the door and everything. 'Won't be my fault if we get robbed.' Orion thought to himself. Suddenly, throughout the one-sided chase, Orion noticed lots of people staring at him and Ara, more so Ara than Orion. Turning to look at his housemate, he sees an almost naked Ara running through the streets. Orion honestly was used to this by now, nothing new. But he thought he should tell her anyways. "Ara I think yo-" Orion was interrupted through the sounds of busting doors. Ara let go of his arm and ran towards the request board while Orion casually walked up there. "Honestly, what's the rush?" Orion questioned. "It's not like we have a huge bill to pay or anything." Orion practically laughed at his joked. As punctual as he was, he didn't know the real reason behind Ara's antics. "This looks good, about 3000 Jewels." Orion suggested. "Decent job and decent pay."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah raised an eyebrow as Barry finished "feeding" the Brothers Grim mage. Savannah let out a sigh.

"I know she was a bad guy, but don't you think that's cruel? Leaving her trapped in a dark void all alone. I mean, Fabian and Sabrina were friends with her. Imagine their reaction to knowing what's happened to her." Savannah said to Barry.

Barry turned to Savanah. "I left a cable TV powered by lacrima inside for her so she shouldn't be too bored." he said. "But from what I saw when I fought a few weeks back, she's very dangerous and I don't believe she's going to change. Its safer to keep her contained."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I get keeping us safe, but still this just seems...like we're crossing a line. If nothing else I think you owe it to Fabian and Sabrina to tell them what happened to her." Savannah suggested, as she tried to focus on when Bolt would return with milk to ease the guilt of her own roommate having a personal prisoner.

Barry crossed his arm. "I would turn her over to the magic council but if you remember there's still that sand guy that you fought out there. If he hears that she's in prison, he could try to free her and probably their master along with her." He said.