• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster(RP)

"Oh, I got you mate!" Ry shouted going in for his attack. As the beast caugt his weapon, Ry slammed his blade towards the beast's chest area, before whipping around to parry another attack as soon as his blade was free. Now the boy was wearing a black leather jacket. But his sword still remained the same.

As the beast went back on the offensive, Ry kept his defense strong, partying attack after attack, until he found an opening. Then he thrusted his blade into the beast once more, and jumping back. "Okay Blue, switch!" He yelled keeping his stance up, with both hands on the handle of his sword.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had pushed ahead by himself, only hanging around with the other front line players when they needed to fight a boss. By now his equipment had gotten a good amount better. He still had loose black and gray under clothes, but he also had a steel chestplate and gauntlents along with a much stronger silver glaive. He had also upgraded Bloodseeker so when he hits enemies they bleed for quite a bit of damage. He was confident enough in his abilities, maybe a bit too confident.

"Gotcha!" Blue yelled as he swiftly dodged and jumped into the air above the boss, activated a sword skill, and thrusting his blade in the mini bosses spin, causing the 2nd to last HP bar to drop and go onto the final one. Blue did a backflip off the beast and slide next to Ry, his black and blue cloak flapped in the wind.

"One more." Blue said in between breathes, glancing up toward the HP bars, "This is quite the mini boss for floor three." Blue added as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

Koop walked in the forest until he encountered a Bear. "Oh hey, I remember grinding your kind for the Steel Leaf I needed to craft this spear." He said to no one in particular. Another Bear walked into the scene from the side and White Wolf came from behind Koop. "Oh more enemies, this could be troublesome but its good experience." He said while getting into a battle stance. "Bring it!" He shouted as the two bears and wolf lunged at him.

Zax was out by a lake, fishing. He cast his line out expertly, humming an upbeat tune. Though his Fishing Skill wasn't exactly maxed out, the man was still decent at it. On a tip someone in town had shared with him, Zax had used a bait called the Silver Yearworm, a small silver-and-black grub found near caves. As such, he had been reasonably successful. Zax almost instantly got a bite. He reeled in his catch, which was a bit of a fighter, and was rewarded with a good-sized blue-and-gold fish.

"Yeah, but we aren't the highest levels either. I'm almost level 3. This game is pretty intense." Ry said giving a grin. The weird part was, this was one of the few times he actual realized this was all a virtual game. It had been beginning to seem to so real.

The Mini-Boss struck again, smacking Ry away with his free hand and aiming a well aimed slash at Blue. Ry flew backwards, crashing unto a tree, while his weapon slid away from him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cosmic was pissed. Real pissed. He looked at his friends list and found out where Zax was located. Cosmic rented a horse for some Kol and began charging to the lake. After reaching Zax, he told the horse to go back. The horse responded with a neigh and began jogging in the opposite direction of where he was heading a few seconds ago. Cosmic looked back at Zax and frowned in disgust as he saw Zax's guild's logo. He turned to the fish Zax caught, and then back at Zax. "Are you fucking kidding me? You get to the guild quest that I told you about, finished it before me, and then named it something nearly identical to my guild name idea? And now you're fishing? The heck is your deal?" he asked looking for answers. If Zax had a good excuse, Cosmic would let it slide. But he doubted that would happen. Not because Zax was bad at giving reasons, but because Cosmic was still really annoyed with Zax.

Dapper_Cat twirled his staff before he placed it along his back once more. "Good catch." He praised Lexi. He looked about the same. Apparently, over the course of the last few months, Dapper_Cat noticed he was getting taller. Perhaps the game was somehow reverting him to his height in real life? Either way, he was about 6'1" now. His attire was upgraded, though it all looked pretty much the same. "So, we got anything else planned?"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker happened to be going through caves on the third floor mining for materials to upgrade his armor. He heard the sound of something hitting the cave wall and a blade slinding against the floor. He rushed towards the sound and found two players fighting a mini boss. He instantly recognized one of them, Ry, from the boss battle on the first floor however he didn't know the other. That wasn't important right now though, he needed to help out. He took the glaive off his back and activated bloodseeker, he rushed up to where Ry was.
"Hey Ry, it's Parker remeber?" He slid and grabbed Ry's weapon tossing it back to him. "I can handle the mini boss, teleport out if you need to!" Parker ordered as he dodged the bosses attack and took a heavy swing at it's arm severing the limb from it's body.

"If we beat this guy, we'll probably level up." Blue said confidently as he turned to face the mini boss again before Ry was struck and sent flying, "Ry no!" Blue yelled before the mini boss punched Blue with its opened hand while he wasn't paying attention and was also sent flying.

"Damnit." Blue grunted as he slid until eventually stopping near Ry. Blue glanced up to his health bar, it was still yellow but was very close to going to red. Blue then was surprised when someone named Parker came to rescue them.

Blue slowly got up and faced the boss, "Thanks for the save, but I'm not going anywhere. We have to defeat this guy!" Blue exclaimed before shooting toward the boss extremely quickly and slashed it in the stomach with his sword before quickly avoiding its next attack.

Lexi shrugged. "I was hoping to get some better cookware back in town," she said. "There was a recipe I was thinking of trying, but I don't have the right equipment."

Zax sighed and cast another time. "Calm down. I just named it that because I couldn't think of a better one. If you want in, we don't have any requirements. If you're set on being a Guild Leader, just make your own."

"I remember you a bit," Ry said standing up. He used a healing crystal on himself and stepped forward. "And there's no way I'm going anywhere. We're gonna kill to his boss. I'll take the heat off you guys, and you deliver a counter attack."

Before anyone could respond, he charged the boss and swung his sword to parry attack after attack. The swords collided and sparks flew as Ry pushed the sword to the right leaving a large opening for the others to attack. "Go for it guys!"

"Right!" Blue yelled with a smirk as he ran passed Ry and activated a sword skill, his sword's blade turned blue as he thrusted it into the boss and sliced upward, causing major damage to the mini boss.

"Now, finish it, Parker!" Blue yelled as he jumped back and quickly activated a healing crystal.

Casys stealthily slipped through the trees of Floor 3, his green jacket cloaking him from view. He drew his blade, an Ent Bark short sword and came up on the location of the mini boss. Casys checked his quest menu to see the description of this mini boss quest. It read...

Our hunters have been disappearing in the forest, only to be found later with puncture wounds and moss all over them! We suspect a Maple Ent, but they're too powerful for us. Even if we could kill it, it's Saplings would get us for sure. Can you defeat the Maple Ent?

I guess it's time to defeat the Maple Ent,
Casys thought. He spotted the clearing where the mini boss was supposed to spawn. He was about to step in wen he thought better of it, and picked up a pebble. He threw it into the clearing, near a tree that all the light was suspiciously focusing on. It quivered a bit, then Casys had to stifle a gasp. A tall creature sprouted from the Maple Tree, almost like a Stick Bug but more terrifying. Casys swung his Sword, and dashed into the clearing. After activating Horizontal Arc, Casys slashed at the creature. It hissed at Casys, and sprung forward brandishing formidable claws.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"On it!" Parker called out as he dashed forward past Ry and towards the mini boss. "Sorry bout' this!" he shouted leaping off of Blue's shoulder so that he was eye-level with the creature. In a single slash with his glaive he lobbed the mini boss's head off, his momentum kept him moving forward over it's shoulder and he made a rather sloppy landing. Picking himself back up he ran over to the others to make sure they were alright and that they had enough supplies to get back to a town.

"Come on why do you have to use me as a springboard?" Blue asked before the mini bosses head was chopped of. "Well, nice work guys, we did!" Blue exclaimed with a smile as the boss exploded into blue and green particles, a menu popped up in front of Blue listing the xp, col, and piece of loot.

"Nice, I even leveled up." Blue said before closing the menu and facing Ry and Parker, "Well, you guys ready to head back to town?" Blue asked as his stomach growled, he laughed and patted the back of his head, "I guess I could really use some food. Oh, and I'm Blue by the way, nice to meet you." Blue said, turning toward Parker.

"Sweet. Now that we're all aquainted, let's head to the tavern in town. Dinner's on me." Ry said bumping his chest with fist. "Everyone got a teleport crystal?" He asked pulling his out of his inventory and holding it in his hand.

"You're the man, Ry." Blue said as he opened his inventory and grabbed a teleport crystal. "Alright, to the tavern in town!" Blue exclaimed as he held up his crystal and teleported into the town. Blue stood outside the tavern looked around as he waited for his friends to also teleport, the city lights and sky looked so beautiful at night, almost causing him to forget that he was trapped in a death game.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Really Ry? Thanks a lot!" Parker retrieved a teleport crystal from his inventory and warped back to town. As he slowly made his way back over the the tavern he noticed the stars in the sky, shining over a single tree. It wasn't the most beautiful thing he had ever seen , but something about it made him want to remember that tree with that sky. When he finally got to the tavern he only saw Blue. "Ry not here yet?" he questioned.

"Nope!" Ry shouted as he ran up beside the others. He was giving a goofy grin as he sat down at a table. "Gather around my good colleagues. And we shall feast to our victory. And hopefully, if I'm not broke afterwards I can buy a shield tomorrow!" He said facing the others grinning.

He ordered a cup of ale and and some fish for himself. The cheaper fish to save himself a bit of money. Hopefully he could actually buy a shield tomorrow like he hoped. Keep his options for battle open. For any occasion. "Order anything you'd like. And Blue, I have an idea. How about we invite Parker to out party? He was a huge help today."

"It's about time, Ry." Blue said with a smirk before entering the restaurant and sitting down with Ry and and Parker. "Yes, we shall feast great!" Blue exclaimed as he picked up a menu and carefully scanned it, "So many things sound good." Blue mumbled.

Blue closed his menu and placed it on the table, "I'll have the steak and potatoes with some water please." Blue told the waiter before turning back to face Ry and Parker, "So, you'll be picking up a shield, that'll be cool. I'm just going to stick with this because a shield will slow me down." Blue said motioning to his sword before Ry mentioned inviting Parker, "We should, he did help us beat that mini boss." Blue said as he opened up his menu scrolled down and invited Parker to the party, "The more the merrier right?"

Last edited:
"A shield will probably slow me down, so I'll have to boost my strength stat. I won't use it all the time, but I'm considering boosting my strength to deal more damage. I won't always use the the shield, but it will only he for extra defense. I dunno really, but it wouldn't hurt to have it." Ry said going into a rant. He shook his head and faced Parker. "Anyways, it would be great to have you a member of our party. It'll be fun." He flashed Parker a big goofy grin.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"What equipment do you need?" Rose asked Lexi. Rose wondered what she could need and if there is anything she could do to help get the supplies she would need.

"A better slow cooker for sure, I've been using the same one since Floor 1," Lexi said. "Probably a few good oven-safe dishes, and I'm gonna need a bread rack if I want to skip trips to the market every week..." Now she was just naming things she could use. A frown appeared on her face. "Dammit, I need a bigger inventory."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Are you guys sure? I don't think I did that much to help, and I've always played solo so I don't even know if I'll be good in a party." Parker pondered silently, he did want friends and a party would be helpful in reducing danget. "If you guys want me to I guess I would be happy to join!" Parker lifted his ale to the others, "A toast to friendship and many adventures!"

Casys tore through the Maple Ent's arm, cutting it off with Vertical Arc. He dodged a swipe from the Maple Ent, and ran up to it's tree. "I hope this works," Casys muttered aloud before jumping up. His feet landed on the tree, and Casys kicked off of it. He somersaulted in mid-air, using Vertical to put a gash in the Maple Ent's head. It roared in pain, swiping blindly around it with it's remaining arm. Time to finish this, Casys thought. He activated another Sword Skill, Radial Square, and dashed forward. He hit the Maple Ent in the back, then the side, then the front, then its other side; a glowing square formed from the slashes. Casys spun his sword and slid it into the scabbard on his back, grinning. The Maple Ent turned to Casys and was about to attack when the square closed in on it. With a small burst of sound, the square exploded, taking the Maple Ent down with it.

Congratulations!
Here is your reward!

• Maple Ent Bark (x3)
  • EXP 100
Casys accepted the reward and opened his inventory. After pulling out a Teleport Crystal, he teleported back to Floor 3's main town. Casys messaged Lexi: I'm back from the Mini Boss! Where are you guys at?

Last edited:
"I think in fantasy games people say Huzzah, so Huzzah!" Ry said lifting his mug and clinking his glass against the others. He had a goofy smile upon his face as he said, "Happy to have you aboard."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well maybe we'll find a good market or something for a supply refill. And hopefully they have those things you need." Rose suggested, making a mental note of the list of things Lexi desired.

"Alright then, Huzzah!" Blue said as he raised his drink and clinking against the others with a light smile before taking a sip. "Yup, good to have you aboard." Blue said, nodding toward Parker.

"So, how do you guys feel about all of this?" Blue asked his friends, referring to being trapped in the game as he took a bite of his food.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cosmic calmed down, but very slightly. "You know what? I might let this slide... if you beat me in a duel! If I win, I'll also let it slide, but I'll have to become guild leader! AHHAHAHAHHAHA! Also.... if you win I'll... join your guild and let it slide. Of course, you might be thinking, 'why should I let you become guild leader just for beating me in a duel?' SIMPLE! If I win, I'll get you enough Kol to get yourself a guild house! That's if you join or create another guild... but anyways! It's a win-win!" he explained. Cosmic was confident enough that he would win the match, and if he didn't, all he had to do then was join his friend's guild. "That wouldn't be too annoying," he thought. He sent the duel request and waited for a response.

"I think the line between the virtual world and real world are faded. This is our world now, I guess. But if we fight, we can go back to the real world. So there will be some conflicts on if we should keep going." He asid, taking a gulp of his ale.

"Speaking of fighting, I heard that some people are planning another boss raid. I was thinking we could attend their meeting tomorrow evening. Does that sound good?" He said setting his mug down.

"Yeah you're right. It's not that I'm worried about missing things in the real world I'm worried about my body. If we don't clear this game fast enough we'll die anyway." Blue said, setting his cup down and looking toward the table. "I heard about that too, I'm fine with going." Blue said, finishing up his meal and going into thought for a few moments.

"We're going to need to form some sort of Assault Team, people who are constantly fighting on the front lines." Blue said, trying to remember the details from the Japanese incident he heard about.

Last edited:
"Remember when a bunch of people blcaked out a while ago. That was probably people being moved to hospitals. But anyways, maybe an Assualt Team wouldn't be such a bad idea. Help clear through these floors faster. But we shouldn't emulate everything that happened the first time. Like one of those murder guilds. They kept it all on the down low for a while, but I heard some rumors about one. I think it was called something like Laughing Coffin." The entire tavern got quiet after Ry said that name.

He shook his head quickly. "Let's not talk about it. Let's stay on lighter topics. LIke our party. We need a nickname for ourselves. Like something everyone could known us as. How about, The Dragon Knights!" He shouted slamming his palms on the table. He gave a giant grin, and said, "How does that sound? We could totally become an Assualt Team like that. And kick some monster butt too!"

"Yeah, thats definitely what happened, I can't even remember it happening to me, but I know it did." Blue said, "Yeah, we shouldn't, but know we know what works and what doesn't. But, as for the murder guilds I don't think we can prevent that. Some people will always be genuine red players." Blue said before Ry suggested moving to a lighter topic, which he agreed with.

"The Dragon Knights, thats a good name." Blue said, "We'll have to form alliances with a ton of other guilds and parties though, but I have confidence that we can." Blue added, with a smirk. He couldn't believe he wanted to do this whole thing solo, the company of others was so much better than being alone.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was sitting mostly silent for the conversation, keeping his thoughts to himself. Murder guilds? Why would anyone do such a thing, it's the same as killing someone in the real world. They've got to be some real sick minded freaks. Parker perked up however when Ry and Blue started talking about a boss raid and party name. "I'm down for a boss raid, the faster we clear these floors the fast we get out of this game. And we do need people out on the front lines fighting. I guess the Dragon Knights will have to take that role!" Parker was actually almost excited, for the first time since he entered this hell hole he was motivated to get moving and clear floors.

Lexi nodded, then read Casys's message. Just in the woods, deciding what to do. Probably heading into town, she messaged him back.

Zax's line went taut. He pulled and the fish came flying, about nailing Cosmic in the face. Zax put his fishing pole away and unsheathed his sword. "So it's a duel for leadership of the Midnight Charmers. Alright, then, Cosmic. I accept." He pushed the accept button and waited for his friend's attack.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Got a massage?" Rose asked, curious as Lexi seemed to be checking something. Rose also took the time to strap the bag of fish she caught next to the berries she picked on her belt as she waited for a response.

"Yeah, just Casys. He's done with that Mini-Boss," Ari replied. "I told him we're probably heading back into town. Anything else we need that we can find here?"

"I think we're good," Dapper_Cat responded. "Are we walking or using our teleport crystals?" He inquired. Dapper_Cat knew it'd be quicker, be he wanted to save them for emergencies.

"Then I guess we should probably head to that meeting tomorrow. But in the meantime, let's enjoy ourselves!" He shouted raising his mug in the air. "Let's give it one final Huzzah, gang." He gave a loud shout and a cheer.