• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zuko: First thing I did when I reached the point of no warnings on unimportant things. The game didn't realize how important it was so I bypassed the system.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Isak: i found a random cloning machine from 1843. I think it's safe to use.

When did the discussion chat become a better roleplay than the actual roleplay?
Zuko: I'll have Myra clean it up so it's safe. MYRAA!!! FIX THE CLONE MACHINE!! and if any abominations come out, kill it.

Alright, so I was thinking about how to make this work, and you guys can suggest things, but I think that at some point we are going to form into 2 rival guilds and have some solos maybe join along the way, but I would want to know how might this work out near the end?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, so I was thinking about how to make this work, and you guys can suggest things, but I think that at some point we are going to form into 2 rival guilds and have some solos maybe join along the way, but I would want to know how might this work out near the end?
Personally I don’t think there’s enough characters for rival guilds

hmmmm, I think that’s ok, but will need names

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Yusa i've thought about that but it have gotten so far ahead that i would get really confused about what's happening
I have some characters I plan to introduce in an arc that hasn’t happened yet. That could be a perfect time to join. Sadly it’s closed. You should’ve joined when you had the chance

Heck, I can't go to sleep! RIP.

Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone plans to come my way because I realized that there is a 50% chance for somebody to go west or east, so I just have the lowest odds, so if nobody will plan on coming my way then I might go back to the Town Of Beginnings