• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Superpowers Rp

Also, introducing a new villain so the plot can go somewhere

Name: ???
Superhero/Villain Name: The Enigma (I really want to say Edward Nigma :))
Appearance: A tall thin man in a black tuxedo. He had a black and gold cane, he doesn't need it but carries it around everywhere
Personality: Calm, Cool and Collected, not much is known except for that
Power: The ability to manipulate shadows, allowing him to disappear and reappear in any shadow, and makes him virtually undetectable
Hero or Villain: Villain
Special Item: His "Cane of Shadows"

Meanwhile, inside of his secret mountain hideout, cree was wallowing in self pity.
"I'm a horrible superhero" he cried as he shoved another spoonful of ice cream into his mouth "I'm selfish, weak and stupid! My password is password!"
In anger and frustration, he threw his ice cream onto the ground, "These... these fools, thinking they are always better than me" he began shaking uncontrollably "I'LL SHOW THEM! I'LL SHOW THE WORLD HOW GOOD OF A SUPERHERO I CAN BE!"
He got off his chair and ran towards the door, but slipped on some of his Ice Cream and landed face-first into the rest of it.

Elsewhere, in a bank across town, a mysterious man shrouded in shadow appeared inside of a vault.
"Gold and Silver... Rubies and Sapphire... Diamonds, Pearls and Platinum" he whispered, listing the jewels he saw "And they will all be mine, the cop will suspect some regular crook, when will they stop seeing in Black and White? There are many shades of evil in this world, Reds and Blues, Greens and Yellows..."
He turned, to see two police officers standing behind him. "Oh noble officers" he said calmly, catching the cops off guard "Hearts of Gold and Souls of silver, but can you face my wrath? Not even the Sun or Moon could hope to shine as bright and the radiant power of darkness"

The cops looked around as shadows consumed the vault, enveloping them in darkness. One of them turned on a flashing, turning it to where the Enigma had been, but he was gone. He heard a scream, which was cut off before it could be completed. He turned to where his partner was, but he was gone. Feeling two hands on his back, he dropped his flashlight, which fell onto the ground and broke... and then there was...

Darkness
I see what you did there with the materials...

For a long time there were you guys trying to one up eachother? Talia had probably been the most useful hero because she didn't run from the robots and has just been more heroic then you guys and she's not even a full hero!

Superpower Bio:
Name: Lyric Mays
Superhero/Villain Name:
Appearance: long black hair that is just pass her shoulders, olive skin, copper eyes, wears long sleeve shirts, baggy pull on white hoodie with a tribal bird design made of different colours, skinny jeans and light grey combat boots
Personality: nice, trusting, will only fight if she has a reason, protective of Asher
Power(Can only have one, and must not be the same as anyone else, and must not be too powerful): able to create glyphs that do different things depending on the colour and can be set as traps(red= Propulsion , blue= Stalls movement , yellow= Healing , purple= Drains a person slowly, green= Portal, multicolored= pretty much creates a vortex that slowly expands and does every thing but propell things. Like she heals herself while killing others but this on is very hard and very rare for her to make)
Hero or Villain: neutral as of now
Special Item: a blue ribbon that is tied around her wrist, Asher had the second half.

Normal Human Bio (Not expecting many people from this section):
Name: Asher Mays
Appearance: short spiky black hair, olive skin, chocolate eyes, wears t-shirts, baggy sweaters, shorts and blue running shoes
Personality:
Protecting, older brother, short temper, stubborn

Nice, I like the powers and the family relationship. I could see a villain walking through a hall only for a whole bunch of those spring to life

She's a trustworthy 10 year old that doesn't know much about her abilities or the power community so that could be a hero if the villains get to her and Asher first

Also endless game of ping pong if the person trapped can't fly or stop their momentum. You also forgot to put Shakespeare on enigma's sheet.

Since everyone's spicing things up without me and I haven't replied in a while ;0

Name:
Goes by the alias "Morgen Stern." His real name is Murxou.
Superhero/Villain Name: N/A
Age: As old as man itself; appears to take on the characteristics of a man in his late twenties.
Appearance: Although quadrupedal, he typically props himself up on his hind legs to preserve his respectability. His skin is dark grey and carved with ancient, demonic sigils. He dons hands tipped with long, yellowing nails and his feet are comprised of two toes and cloven. From his head protrude ram's horns and his eyes are a bright magenta. Two leathery wings accompany his back and two eyeless, black snakes provide as his tails.
Personality: Boastful and arrogant as they come, but also extremely easily offended. He's royalty in the land of which he hails and isn't used to not being fawned over. He's rather cynical and sadistic and can rarely be angered. He enjoys prolonged conservations and dislikes being made a fool of.
Power: Can preform arcane hexes and curses
Special Item: N/A

Mind if I join:
Superpower Bio:
Name:Jacob
Superhero/Villain Name: Baronix
Appearance:Wears a pair of tattered shorts, is fully covered in fur
Personality: loves to fight, loner, constantly hungry
Power: shapeshifter
Special Item: metalband on arm

Name: Ivy Keen
Superhero/Villain: Blood Thorn
Appearance: she wears a black chestplate covered in spikes and thorns. She has black booots wih spikes and wears a black once piece. She wears gauntlants that's have black claws and spikes. She has dark red lipstick. Her hair is a dark green and her skin it covered with vine patterns and is a normal shade of green. Her eyes are Bright yellow. She doesn't have a normal human form.
Personality: Serious, Sassy, loves nature, hates people, works alone.
Power: she can control plants and animals.
Side: Villain
Item: Dual pistols, grappling hook

What does Eclipse (Changed his name from Enigma) mean? The constant struggle of light and dark? Is it all going to end? All will be revealed when the time comes...

Name: Lily Skira
Superhero: Cinnica
Appearance: she wears a long green cloak with a staff made of wood. On the top of the staff sat a yellow orb attached to it. She has long purple hair and her eyes glow white. She wears red lipstick and black eye shadow. When in human form she wears a red leather jacket with a white undershirt. She also wears blue jeans and black leather boots.
Personality: sweet, caring, can be evil at points, cheerful, sarcastic.
Powers: Demon magic
Items: Healing staff, bow and arrow, sword

Last edited:
Not Really, balance is a hard thing to accomplish, its not individual powers, its the strength of them as a whole

Think of the Protomask invasion (Probably a bad analogy since you weren't in the RP yet, it was when a group of Robots attacked the main team)

It was a perfect Balance, Cree and the heroes were not able to attack the Protobots and the OmegaDraco, but were able to dodge/block all of its blows. Even in destruction, the Dracos did massive damage to the city, balance, the evil is "Dead" but the city is severely weakened