• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Superpowers Rp

I feel Really ashamed of what i did now, Really sorry guys, Im just new here and Many rules confuse me a lot and i keep trying to calm a bit down to focus on the RP's.

AspenTR33 wanted to join but is on Moderator Approval so she sent me a private conversation with her Bio on in, here it is. She will join once that wears off

Name: Ashley
Superhero/Villain Name: Sky
Appearance: Curly-ish brown hair, blue eyes, blue aviator jacket, light aquamarine aviation goggles, blue jeans, blue backpack.
Personality: Kind, loyal, friendly, smart, quirky, funny
Power: Air (wind, "airbending", flight, etc.)
Hero or Villain: Hero
Special Item: Friendship bracelet from her best friend from ages ago (blue, pink, and white).

Superpower Bio
Name: Eric Peters
Superhero/Villain Name: Jormangandr
Appearance: Chin length dark brown hair, pale skin, some snake-like features (Fangs, forked tongue, completely black eyes, black and white scales along his back and, to an extent, face), thick glasses, scrawny frame
Personality: Socially and morally inept, slightly sadistic, both kind and lionhearted
Power: Teleportation
Hero or Villain: Antihero (It fluctuates)
Special Item: A golden ring with detailing as a snake biting its own tail

Mind if I join?
Name: Jonathan Squares
Superhero/Villain Name: The Square Man
Appearance: Square sleeves, a fancy yellow striped with blue big shirt, a pair of pants with a block attached to the pants, the pants are very dark yellow. He has square sunglasses, and a yellow block spiked bracelet
Personality: Very cruel, always assiting other bad guys as healing them, protecting them. He tends to kidnap someone sometimes, and is usually called 'The Protector of Cruelty'
Power(Can only have one, and must not be the same as anyone else, and must not be too powerful): Able to shoot and spawn little sqaure minons that kinda look like some slimes from Minecraft, but with darker eyes, legs and arms. They have steel swords on them when spawned.
Hero or Villain: Villain
Special Item: A gun that can shoot the square minons and shoots deadly square. He also has two swords.

I understand if this isn't accepted....

So... Protonask has been defeated, but since this is a superhero thing will surely Break out before the week is over. Square Man is still loose. The fourth wall has been weakened, which will surely let us use more ridiculous plots in the future.

Superpower Bio:
Name: Marnie Van Carter-Hunt
Superhero/Villain Name: Gharstly (Pronounce gar-stlee)
Appearance: Short auburn hair, as a civilian, she wears a pink blazer over a white blouse and pink skirt and pink heels. She has to dress smartly as she's a banker. When she's in her villain clothing, she wears a long black dress and leather gloves.
Personality: Rude, snobbish, horrible, sarcastic, mean, "souless"
Power(Can only have one, and must not be the same as anyone else, and must not be too powerful): Can control wind (tornadoes/hurricanes are her most powerful moves)
Hero or Villain: Villain, but thinks her intentions are good
Special Item: Her purse

AspenTR33 wanted to join but is on Moderator Approval so she sent me a private conversation with her Bio on in, here it is. She will join once that wears off

Appearance: Curly-ish brown hair, blue eyes, blue aviator jacket, light aquamarine aviation goggles, blue jeans, blue backpack.
Special Item: Friendship bracelet from her best friend from ages ago (blue, pink, and white).
This is what I meant. Also SMRP64, thanks for letting me do this when I'm off Moderated and not just saying NOOOO.

Superhero bio
Name: Talia Copper
Superhero/villain name: Varient
Appearance: long brown hair with a white tips, brown eyes, olive skin, wears baggy clothing mostly for civilian clothes, she's a college student. When she's out she wears a form fitting sleeveless bronze turtleneck, long hanging white cargo pants, a belt that usally caries cans of spray paint and smoke grenades. black leather gloves, bronze combat boots with black splashes on them, gold contacts and a gold wig that had black tips.
Personality: teasing, adventurous, very thrill seeking, sticks to her morals and defends them full heartedly
Power: she's able to make copies of herself that explode into essentially fireworks when she wants
Hero or villain: anithero(does bad things for fun but has morals and rules)
Special item: a white choker
Other(wasn't sure where to put this info so I put here): knows enough about hand to hand combat to protect herself

This good?

Last edited:
Just in case you all forgot about me, (that happens more than you'd think) here's my bio (I did a little bit of changing):
Appearance: Curly-ish red hair usually in a ponytail, blue eyes, blue aviator jacket, light aquamarine aviation goggles, blue jeans, blue backpack.