• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Superpowers Rp

Name: Kai
Appearance: Red Polo, black pants, blonde hair, green eyes, light skin, and black, gray, and red strap shoes.
Personality: Brave, Adventurous, Risk-taker, Nice, Nimble, Agile.

Last edited:
honestly I didn't think anyone would be a normal human but ok. Here is the plot so far:

Cree, Siren and Eric blow up evil robot army.
Evil robot army turns into giant robot dragon
Cree and Eric blow up giant robot dragon
Guy who made the robot is arrested (then instantly escaped because it wouldn't be much of a superhero story otherwise)
Wind Vilian attacks
Giant wind thing is destroying the city
Evil robot army is returning

honestly I didn't think anyone would be a normal human but ok. Here is the plot so far:

Cree, Siren and Eric blow up evil robot army.
Evil robot army turns into giant robot dragon
Cree and Eric blow up giant robot dragon
Guy who made the robot is arrested (then instantly escaped because it wouldn't be much of a superhero story otherwise)
Wind Vilian attacks
Giant wind thing is destroying the city
Evil robot army is returning
And wind HERO is like, "Oh, HECK no."

The one thing that's been bothering me the whole rp is how Cree knows Eric's real name, since he keeps his face and identity hidden and stuff. Lmao, I'm overthinking things.
I have the theory that Eric accidentally announced his name during their first battle and Cree just uses it because he can't pronounce Jormangandr and/or to get a rise out of Eric. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Basically everyone who says we aren't real heroes has a point. We ran away after the OmegaDraco battle, we could not help during the windstorm and we ran away again after the Protobot invasion. then again part of the story is that humans are distrustful of heroes (Or something like that)

and that I did blow up two apartment buildings, four massive pillars of stone, and a large house to stop it, and the damage that the battle must have caused. Plus we just LEFT without helping anyone afterwards.

So far...

ProtoMask robs the bank
Cree and Siren fend off ProtoBots
ProtoMask summons his greatest creation yet, the OmegaDraco
Cree, Siren, Pharaoh, and Eric 'defeat' the OmegaDraco
ProtoMask goes to jail
Cree, Siren, Pharaoh, and Eric don't help out the citizens after the fight
Talia runs around helping people, stealing, and making graffiti
ProtoMask escapes, upgrades his gear, and makes new ProtoBots
Eric encounters Talia and they talk
Talia runs off after Cree comes
Eric and Cree meet Aspen
New army of ProtoBots attack, along with other forms.
Cree and Aspen flee to Cree's base, Kai following them.

Eh, I did my best!

Poor Pharaoh couldn't help anybody. He was blown away, crashed into building, then fell from there to the ground below. And all this happened while he was in his giant cobra form.

So, I needed to post one of these for Ashley. Don't ask why. Here's a link. http://joy-ling.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Trainer-Creator-401165483 (Pokemon Trainer Creator)

Just to clarify, none over my characters are too OP. Techno cannot control any technology over 2 1/3 the size of the Statue of Liberty, Pharaoh's giant cobra form has all the weaknesses of a regular sized cobra (which includes cold), and if Siren uses her Siren Wail for too long, she passes out.

Just to clarify, none over my characters are too OP. Techno cannot control any technology over 2 1/3 the size of the Statue of Liberty, Pharaoh's giant cobra form has all the weaknesses of a regular sized cobra (which includes cold), and if Siren uses her Siren Wail for too long, she passes out.
Mine isn't op either, she gets emotionally unstable or whatever and sometimes loses control of her powers. Also, she does get exhausted sometimes, that's going to happen soon. Don't worry, she's by no means invincible.

Alright, after a month of no posts, I'm continuing this :)
Although since Protomask's RPer (@Masked Guy) also has not been seen for that period of time, I'm just going to have the OmegaDraco to conveniently all blow up so we can begin a new plot

Name: Danny
Superhero name: Astral Ascendant
Appearance: Jet black hair with blue eyes, Black sleek tights with a cape decorated to look like the nights sky.
Personality: Laid back, kind, likes puns
Power:To bend space to form attacks and fly(stronger at night )
Hero or villian: Anti-Hero(he does good but in his own way that usually encodes killing someone somhow)
Special item: A sword embedded with electricity.

Imma make a real quick minor character:
Name: John Westman
Appearance: A business outfit(White dress shirt, black tie, black pants, reasonably dressy shoes, you get the jist), messy dark brown hair, brown eyes.
Personality: Can I just RP this out? He's a minor character, anyways.

Danny stood and left the hospital. He saw two men walking in the direction. He decided to catch up with them. He ran towards them and said," Hey, I'm Danny,"
Kay's a girl, and they're already home...I'll put up forms for them.

Name: Jax
Appearance: Jax is a boy with messy brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black shirt with three green stripes, jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality: Smart, really cares about his friends.

Name: Kay
Appearance: Kay has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and green eyes. She wears a black hoodie, jeans, and black lace-up boots.
Personality: Kay is kind and cares about her friends, but(rarely) can get caught up in her own feelings.

Oh yeah... one more character.
Name: Melody
Apperance: blonde hair blue eyes,hospitals robe.(because she is in a coma)
Personality: Kind, loves everyone, tries to be the best she can strive to be.

All accepted, you don't need to ask permission to add regular civilians after adding a superhero. Also @HydreigonBorn37, its important to note that a robot army recently attacked the city, led by a slightly insane former scientist who is the greatest genius the world has ever seen. Then the robot army transformed into one giant indestructible robot dragon which we finally beat by... uh... it actually blew up by itself BUT WE HELPED! TOTALLY!

Then, after the invasion a person with wind powers (Not @AspenTR33) summoned super powerful winds into the city, destroying smaller houses near the outsides of the city.

Then five of the goddamn robot dragons show up, and begin terrorising the city, and a giant worm traveling through the earth and swallowing up entire buildings while at the same time spewing out thousands upon thousands of robots, which was stopped when my OC, Cree, got three skyscrapers and turned them into a giant spike, impaling it. Then one of us made the robots turn on each other and they all blew eachother up in an explosion comparable to a mini-atomic bomb, around a quarter as powerful and not radioactive, still enough to take out a huge chunk of the city.

Oh yea and most of the supers actually ran away to Cree's hideout in the mountain for a bit so we aren't the best superheroes

Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh........And Kay's going through depression I guess...? Idk, but ASHLEY IS DYING OF BURNS TO THE LUNGS! This is why they tell you not to smoke...

We did a terrible job at taking down the first robot army, in Cree's attempt to stop it ALONE he destroyed a house, four apartment buildings and two large roads. We also had a giant robot battle destroying even more property, before just leaving the regular people to clean up the mess without even stopping to help the victims

we ran away when the army of robots terrorised the city again, we actually RAN AWAY! We ran to my "Batcave" (Whose password i changed to "Passcode" so its much safer now) to save ourselves and wait for them to blow themselves up again, until we realised how terrible we were at superheroing and went back to help, where again we blew up around a quarter of the entire city :)

Although your power is just... when he finds out...