• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here’s one for Skull Kid. God you sure love giving me notifications.
Also this one is kinda an antagonist(?)

Name: Skull Kid
Appearance: Is a member of the Skull Kid race of creatures, and is most frequently seen wearing Majora’s Mask. Has the appearance seen in Hyrule Warriors.
Game(s) they appear in: The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, and Hyrule Warriors.
Moveset(optional): Dark Magic (Neutral Special) Moon Thrust (Down Special) Teleportation (Side Special) Crazed Uppercut (Up-Special) Final Solar Smash (Final Smash)
Other: He doesn’t particularly like screw attacks. Also he kinda loves playing tricks on others.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I heard that there was a Kirby need and an expanded character limit. I am here!

Name: Kirby
Appearance: A light pink blob with dark pink cheeks and blue eyes.
Game(s) they appear in: Kirby Series
Moveset(optional): Inhale (Neutral Special), Hammer Flip (Side Special), Final Cutter (Up Special), Stone (Down Special), Ultra Sword (Final Smash)
Other: What would happen if Kirby inhaled Mario while he was wearing Cappy? Screw attack of course!

I was listening to the Welcome To Night Vale podcast, and Skullkid crossed my mind so I got right to it.

Also good that the thread’s gonna be posted soon.

With a current total of 25 characters( counting Sebastian and master hand), were at a perfect number to begin our rp! Now chill out with the notifications so I can get started, lol

Last edited:
Sure, just give me a minute. Working on my post ASAP.

Well, maybe the letters have some seal/way to accept that if you use can open a portal or something.

Do we begin with the characters already having the letters? Cause Sonic is gonna fight Eggman and Mario will fight Bowser in my finished first post.

Well I was thinking Eggman gets his letter afterwards.
Plus, I doubt Ace Attorney and Okami take place in the same universe, let alone Xenoblade Chronicles. Yeah, we're gonna need to actually do what Subspace Emissary didn't and address the multiverse here.

I mean I was thinking horseback myself. Plus, I feel like having someone actually go to get the characters and bring them through a portal allows the characters to find out more about the tournament setting. Also, what's a mansion without servants?

Who says the taxi can't have servants in it? And I doubt horseback would work well considering Samus is on a spaceship reading her letter.

i didn't mean a real taxi when i said it, i really just meant something that serves that sort of purpose lol. i kinda like the horseback idea, to be honest, but when i pictured it in my head it was a hovercraft. whatever you guys want, really.

I guess it could be something that changes depending on the setting of the world. For example, Hyrule and Nippon would be better suited to horses contrary to Earth (AA) and Mobius' cars.