• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, I'll join in.

Name: Shantae
Appearance: A tanned skin with long purple hair (Ponytail) and a red genie outfit.
Game(s) they appear in: Shantae Series
Moveset: Flintlock Pistol (Neutral Special), Risky's Boots (Side Special), Pirate Hat (Up Special), Transformation (Down Special), Dance Parlor Special (Final Smash)
Other: With her transformation she can change between a Money with headbutts, an Elephant for charges and a Mermaid for tail swipes. She cannot use the Screw Attack though.

Name: Bayonetta
Appearance: Long black hair with fair skin, curves and a skin-tight black outfit and a pair of boots.
Game(s) they appear in: Bayonetta Series.
Moveset: Bullet Climax (Neutral Special), Heel Slide (Side Special), Witch Twist (Up Special), Witch Time (Down Special), Infernal Climax (Final Smash)
Other: Second character to use hair for combat.

Name: Pikachu
Appearance: A yellow mouse with red circle cheeks and a lightning-bolt shaped tail.
Game(s): Pokemon Series
Moveset: Thunder Jolt (Neutral Special), Skull Bash (Side Special), Quick Attack (Up Special), Down Special (Thunder), Volt Tackle (Final Smash)
Other: It should be called "Thunder Shock" rather than Thunder Jolt.

Big Daddy. Not a name I expected to see here XD

Honestly with the evil appearance and yellow eyes, Sora might have ended up thinking it was a heartless had he been in black XD

I don’t know if it was stated earlier, but guns are kind of a no in smash games. I also don’t see someone like him having anything special about him, like, at all. It’s a dude with a gun, how is he gonna fight ganondorf?

Hello!
Guess I’ll join this with Bomberman?
I tried my best, by the way.
Name: White Bomberman
Appearance: Wears a white helmet with a red ball attached to the top of it; and wears a blue shirt with the arms of them white, a black belt; what looks to me like punching gloves and red shoes; and white socks. This is as well as I could describe his appearance. Also is usually seen with bombs in his hand.
Game(s) they appear in: Pretty much every game with “Bomberman” in the title, such as “Super Bomberman R” and “Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.” I’d go on, but’d that be a lot of Bombermans titles and I don’t think you’d want to read all of those.
Moveset(optional): Bomb Throw (Neutral), Ice Bomb (Side), Bomb Smash(Down), Projectile Heal(Recovery), Death By Bombs(Final Smash)
Other: Is this good enough? Is it screw attack?
What do you think?

Last edited:
Fox uses laser weapons. Which is like a gun but fits with the general setting/theme of Smash better than a gun with bullets. IMO.

Also, Snake never really felt he "fit" in Smash to me. Plus he is a super soldier even without weapons. Though I am not OP.

@Lightless youre close, but your character form is missing something. I also agree with Gj, snake never did feel like he fit in. He seemed more like the gimmick of being realistic tan being a smash character to me.

Also if you guys want I could bump the max characters a person can have to 5.

Bowser: Partner, I don't need a partner! The only one fit to destroy that plumber is me!

Anyway bios!

Name: Mario
Appearance: An Italian Plumber who wears a red & blue jumpsuit, is short with a noticeable mustache and red hat.
Game(s) they appear in: Mario Series
Moveset: Fireball (Neutral), Cape (Side), Super Jump Punch (Up), Cappy Throw (Down), Mario Finale (Final Smash)
Other: Kinda wanted to factor Cappy somehow, but limited to his Smash moveset XD

Name: Bowser
Appearance: A green & yellow turtle dragon with red hair.
Game(s) they appear in: Mario Series
Moveset: Fire Breath (Neutral), Flying Slam (Side), Whirling Fortress (Up), Bowser Bomb (Down), Giga Bowser (Final Smash)
Other: The best Nintendo villain, always respect a guy who is just a self-serving a-hole and is also best dad XD Screw Attack

Last edited:
Eggman: Why you...! Small in comparison to WHAT, may I ask?
Shulk: ...I don't think you want that question answered...

Name: Dunban
Appearance: His default appearance
Game(s) they appear in: Xenoblade Chronicles the First
Moveset(optional): Tempest Kick (Up-Special), Gale Slash (Side-Special), Blossom Dance (Neutral-Special), Thunder (Down-Special), Chain Attack [with Melia and Riki] (Final Smash)
Other: The former wielder of the Monado and Shulk's teacher. Fiora's brother.

Name: Phoenix Wright
Appearance: His outfit from Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice
Game(s) they appear in: The Ace Attorney series
Moveset(optional): M-Maya, don't throw me! (Up-Special), Pursuit (Side-Special), Objection! (Neutral-Special), Investigation (Down-Special), Turnabout Terror (Final Smash)
Other: His regular attacks depend on what evidence he's gathered. Maya is with him as an assistant and sometimes helps out with his attacks.

Sonic: What's a matter Egg-head? Turtle breath over there got you riled up?

Ideally it would be nice to have someone RP Ganondorf so that we have a villain big three (Bowser, Eggman & Ganondorf). My OC not-withstanding. Also Kirby, because Kirby XD

And Phoenix being around makes me wonder what our characters would be like if they had to go on trial?

Maya: Don't forget us spirit mediums!
Phoenix: Maya, I'm the one fighting...
Maya: *rolls up sleeves* I'm pretty sure I can kick ass harder than you!
Phoenix: ...uh, go ahead.

Phoenix has to defend Eggman in court xD
In all reality I kinda just threw Phoenix in there because I'm playing PLvPW:AA and I remembered just how much I love him. Plus, just like Ammy and Eggman, I think he could add a new dynamic we haven't seen before in a Smash game.

Or like Reyn and Fiora for Shulk, or Melia or Riki for Dunban, or Issun for Ammy, or Orbot and Cubot for Eggman? (Yes I have all my NPC characters worked out and a potential non-playable boss character if it comes to that.)

Name: Ganondorf
Appearance: That cool one from Hyrule warriors
Game(s) they appear in: heckrule warriors
Moveset(optional): Maybe later
Other: let your mind fill with thoughts of the terrible zelda cartoon, do it!

I was thinking of either replacing that or the Fireball with the Cappy Toss personally. Though Fireball might be too iconic or whatever. Thanks :)