• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

I spent the dollar on Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and then Yugi held me up because I got the card he wanted.

*Drops Pokemon Blue Version*

Tried to play it on my DS but it wouldn't fit, so i turned it into a grenade and swallowed it

*Drops Half of pokemon blue version*

*Runs from the mutant sac of potatos into a small creak that opens into a river that has a waterfall that i fall down crushing everybone in my body, then i go to the hosipital and get aids form a intern who forgot to clean the IV needle.*

I drop a clean needle

The tears tap on my head.

...Hey, wait a minute... I'm alive!! I lived through the tears!!!
I- *Gets bricked in the face for not following the game rules. Dies.*

I drop a n00b.

Squirtachu comes out of no where and lands on me breaking all my bones then I later died.

*Drops a laptop*

The action replay is something I hate, when I go to throw it in the trash, the kitchen floor is wet, and I fall and smash my head.

I drop a banana peel. Once again, classic. ;D

The onix is falling down on me and I step aside. I thought I was safe, but then when the onix fell it made a mini earthquake and an apple fell from a nearby tree and landed on my head cracking it open.

Drops a penny

Alaska fell on me ??? It crushed me with all of its mass ??? umm.. then a bear ate me :-\

*Drops a DDR mat*

I joined the hobbits team to throw a ring in a volcano and on that trip I get an arrow through my heart.

*Drops Xbox*

I step out of the way and start playing the Xbox but I become too obsessed and die from lack of sleep.

Drops an acorn

*Uses it but than hates myself for needing one so i take every page and slit my wrist, the paramedics arive and carry me away on a streacher.

I arrive at the hospital alive and get put into emergancy care on the top floor.

I than jump out the window landing on the back of an eagle, who feeds me to its kids.*

*Drops An idea*

idea is to complicated for me to understand and my brain explodes resulting in my third weird death

drops a hint (i was gonna drop this yesterday but didnt have enough time)

Holds it up, but then gets run through by Dracula, who stole the blood and took my body for a snack.

*drops iPod*

I listen to the ipod, and while listening, I accidentally walk into a street, and a car narrowly misses me, then, before I have time to recover, I drop the ipod down a manhole and jump in to find it, never to be seen again

I drop something that in no possible way could get anyone killed

I realize that there is now way i can die from the item you droped so i throw it at the ground where it hits a landmine killing me instantly

I drop half a landmine

i kick it and it goes into a field of land mines and blows me up along with half the moon(yes i was there when i kicked it)

drops the other half of the moon

Eats the moon(Beacouse it is made of cheese) but than i find out i am lactose intolerant so i got to the hospital where i jump form the roof, but the fall doesnt kill me so i run out into the street and get runover by a milk truck.(Ironic Huh)?

Drops a glass of milk

I die from the horror of watching Bambi.

I drop a pencil sharperner.

(Darnit Daniels! i had a good one too!)

The pencil sharpener hits me on the head full force, and I fall into an endless concussion
and die from lack of body nourishment and fluids. (Ouch, what a way to go...)

I drop 50 bucks.

I grab the 50 bucks shouting "SUCKUH!!!" behind my shoulder. But I don't look where I'm going and falls off a cliff.

I drop a staple. (Not a stapler, a staple.)

The staple lands on my foot, and I'm stapled to the floor. I try to get it out using a hammer, only to accidentally remove my foot in the process, causing me to bleed to death.

*drops a banana bomb*
(for those who like Worms, you know what this is)