• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stranded on an Island: IC

Seeing that the man was unresponsive to the Jangmo-o, he decided to cautiously walk into the forest that his eyes noticed. He slowly hid behind the bushes and other objects that were within the area to avoid being detected by other Pokémon, since he did not want to get any unnessary attention from others. He continued to move along at a gradually faster pace, as he noticed a Pokémon that was dashing from tree to tree. His movements suddenly became more quieter than usual, as he hoped that no one within the area heard the fallen leaves that he stepped on.

There was a slight, buzzing sound that came from the tree that was above him, as there were some slow, menacing movements that slowly approached him. He was oblivious at first, as he was too preoccupied with trying to not blow his cover. The movements got louder and louder as it got closer to him, as his breathing got more rapid. His pulse escalated like an economical inflation, as he quickly ran in the opposite direction of the movements! His fear was visible in his now teary eyes, as he hyperventilated from the preturbation that was now starting to get the better of him. He cried out in an exclaiming tone while preparing to charge up a special attack. He continued to flee from the unknown, pursing movements that slowly gained up to him.

The cry of the Sylveon did not go unnoticed.
The little bundle of pink happiness caught Flint's eye moments before it announced itself and certainly didn't manage to avoid the gaze of Dogu. One of the perks of having eyes looking in every direction at once. Cons include never being able to wear sunglasses.

"Hey there lil fella, you lost too?" The young man asked, hunkering down so that he was at eye level with the Eevee evolution. Meanwhile Dogu decided to at least temporarily halt his attempt at bringing in new survivors, slowing his spin until he came to a stop right beside his trainer. The ancient Pokémon's biggest concern was that whilst it was shining light across the island something may attack Flint and would be delayed in it's efforts to rescue him. Of course this flamboyant creature hardly looked threating but looks could be deceiving, those bows could be garrotte wires in disguise or something.

Flint was much less wary than his psychic companion, wild fairy Pokémon were often docile creatures that would never go out of their way to harm anything. And of course with a partner like Dogu why would he need fear an untrained little critter? A sound in the distance suddenly reached his ears. It seemed impossible but he could of sworn it was a human voice, perhaps even more than one. A rescue team seemed unlikely but the prospect of more survivors excited the him greatly. Meant somebody might actually appreciate his jokes, Claydols were not known for their sense of humour.

"Dogu, be prepared for anything, I think we have incoming." Flint smirked, reaching out to pet the Sylveon gently with one hand as he looked out into the lush sea of green. Dogu responded as efficiently as ever, both cannons up and ready to go, every last one of his eyes glowing with psychic power. Nothing was getting to them without the risk of a hyper beam to the face.

( @Ry_Burst @Charlespark @Nebula-Newt @Lotus Trainer Saia )
"Lead the way? Can't believe someone is actually trusting me to do so." Ahnoah said a bit sarcastically. Regardless, Ahnoah gave Tiberius a little tug on his fur and he set off through the jungle setting. Autumn, Caesar, and Zehriyah followed after. Most people don't understand how Ahnoah is able to follow Reina, even when she isn't in view. Simply put, Ahnoah doesn't understand either. It's kinda like a sixth sense, but one he is unaware of. This doesn't stop him from looking up when he has the chance. The only thing Ahnoah can put his finger on is perhaps that it has something to do with the Aura link that his friends Lucario has stated he has had with his Pokemon. Something similar to destiny, how they are always able to find each other even in the darkest of situations. Well, in time, Stardom isn't exactly easy to find, ever.

Speaking of Stardom...

She hopped around the new trainer that she has met, singing her little calls of joy, perhaps saying New friend! or something along those lines. That is Stardom, after all, the little bouncing ball of joy who has the attention span of a fly when it doesn't have to do with a Pokemon Contest or Lumiose Galettes. However, just because she had a short attention span, doesn't mean she is forgetful. Stardom immediately turned back and ran off back in the direction of Libby. Upon seeing Libby again, she did a point that is typical in types of hound dogs, except her ribbons pointed in the direction of the trainer too. This time, Stardom didn't just run off, she waited for Libby, but it was clear that she would explode with energy at any second. This is why she can't sit still, or else we get a tragedy of what seems like a +6 Speed Sylveon that makes anything she touches fall in love with her.

( @Ry_Burst @Charlespark @Nebula-Newt @Lotus Trainer Saia )
"Lead the way? Can't believe someone is actually trusting me to do so." Ahnoah said a bit sarcastically. Regardless, Ahnoah gave Tiberius a little tug on his fur and he set off through the jungle setting. Autumn, Caesar, and Zehriyah followed after. Most people don't understand how Ahnoah is able to follow Reina, even when she isn't in view. Simply put, Ahnoah doesn't understand either. It's kinda like a sixth sense, but one he is unaware of. This doesn't stop him from looking up when he has the chance. The only thing Ahnoah can put his finger on is perhaps that it has something to do with the Aura link that his friends Lucario has stated he has had with his Pokemon. Something similar to destiny, how they are always able to find each other even in the darkest of situations. Well, in time, Stardom isn't exactly easy to find, ever.

Speaking of Stardom...

She hopped around the new trainer that she has met, singing her little calls of joy, perhaps saying New friend! or something along those lines. That is Stardom, after all, the little bouncing ball of joy who has the attention span of a fly when it doesn't have to do with a Pokemon Contest or Lumiose Galettes. However, just because she had a short attention span, doesn't mean she is forgetful. Stardom immediately turned back and ran off back in the direction of Libby. Upon seeing Libby again, she did a point that is typical in types of hound dogs, except her ribbons pointed in the direction of the trainer too. This time, Stardom didn't just run off, she waited for Libby, but it was clear that she would explode with energy at any second. This is why she can't sit still, or else we get a tragedy of what seems like a +6 Speed Sylveon that makes anything she touches fall in love with her.

Wheezing a bit, she frantically attempted to reach near the elusive Sylveon. She knew far too well that Stardom wanted her to follow her. She didn't feel like arguing with it, she was fortunate enough that Stardom even cared to acknowledge she was behind her. Cringing, she felt the pain weep at her feet before slowly but surely ebbing away. Libby sighed, before hauling herself onto her feet. 'So far so good..'she thought, inching forward with each quickened pace. Luckily Capi Tan was nudging her forward every step of the way, in hopes of motivating Libby to move faster.

Sighing once more, she steadily sped into a power walk, marching on until she was staring down the cutesy, fairy pokemon. "Okay..."she spoke, careful not to glower onto the pokemon. "What have you got for me to investigate Stardom?"

Whether she wanted to or not, Libby couldn't risk losing track of Stardom again. She would have to follow her every direction just so she would stay in her line of sight. 'This was a bad idea...'she thought, grimacing, 'I'm probably gonna lose her again sooner or later...Ahnoah's gonna kill me'.

The jungle was warm, and humid as Ry and his Pokemon followed close behind. As he walked, his mind began to wander. Mainly about some old memories, battle strategies, and other random things. It wasn't common for his mind to wander. However, Fuego's mind was already on something. Mainly about Jet. The Grass type had been his friend for a while, but was acting a bit abnormal, even for him.

Jet soon came unto the spot with a man, Claydol, and a Slyveon. He climbed down and stood near them. "Sceptile," he said pointing in the direction he had came, which led to the others. The eyes of the Claydol, were a bit upsetting for Jet, but he showed no signs. Any forms of uncertainty could be used against him if they were hostile. The Sceptile kept his distance, from the man, but knew that any Special Attacks, would make their mark as long as he was in range. His shoulders looked relaxed, but his right hand, which he had hidden behind his back, nonchalantly, was tense, ready to parry any shot used against him.

( @Ry_Burst @Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark @Nebula-Newt )

Ahnoah was just after the arrival of Ry, and some things began to change almost immediately. Slowly but surely, Stardom's speech began to slowly translate. Zehriyah did want to go over to her but tried to remain somewhat secretive alongside the Sceptile. She didn't want to ruin what he was doing, even though she was passive aggressive to him. She realized that this situation just might bring out the worst in both people and Pokemon. Ahnoah didn't notice that Stardom was with Libby though. This was just because of Zehriyah's ears naturally being fine tuned to hear things better.

Stardom's thoughts of what she wanted to say became words.

"And he had a giant flying thingy that did the light and he pet me and was nice and he's my friend now and he's over there and want's to meet other people but you have to be slow because his flying light ball thing is getting ready to defend him so I should tie my ribbons around you to show that you are friendly so light ball doesn't attack you and doesn't be mean and stuff!" Said Stardom in her little childish voice that spoke at speeds that were sometimes un-comprehensible. She didn't even realize that she was talking again, just bouncing furiously like she always does. Stardom then ran behind Libby and jumped wrapping her ribbons around her shoulders

The next Pokémon to arrive was a little less surprising. Finding a Sceptile on an Island like this certainly wasn't impossible and was a lost more plausible than a wild Sylveon. After all Sylveon evolved via a bond with its trainer, what could it bond with here, a tree? Unlikely.

"Ahoy." Flint said calmly to the new arrival, giving the Pokémon a jaunty wave. "Are you trying to show me something..?" He asked whilst trying his best to see into the jungle and spot what the Sceptile was pointing at. It was a pointless excursion as the plant life was so rich that it was nigh impossible to see any further than a few feet past the first trees. Maybe this thing wasn't wild and was trying to show him the location of his trainer? Somebody could be hurt, or worse, not everyone will have got off as easy as he did.

It was at this point that Dogu picked up some kind of presence lurking out of sight, making him make an alarmed BEEP and aim his left cannon in the direction that the Sceptile was pointing. The other cannon remained levelled at their helpful new "friend". At least that confirmed there was something worth noting down that route.

"Easy, easy Dogu, lets not blow the heads off our possible rescuers just yet." Flint said in a reassuring tone to his partner, reaching out behind his back to pat the great clay beast. It was impossible to tell if this changed Dogu's position on the matter as Claydols cant really show emotion in any way other than different beeps.

"Our trainer survived and are right that way, on their way over here," Jet said, relieved at Zehriyah's presence. He made the whole communication thing, more direct, without the game of charades. He relaxed his hand and put it to his side. "And there they are," he said pointing to Ahnoah and Ry.

"Um hello, this is my Sceptile, Jet. My name is Ry," Ry said giving a slight wave. Sure this seemed a bit awkward, but teamwork would important in this particular case.

"Fuego."

"Splashy."

"Voltage."

Each of his Pokémon said their names, aware of the Zehriyah's presence and ability, despite still being a new concept to them.

"And you are?" Ry said to trying to get introductions moving.

Fuego watched the jungle. Sure it was a bit uncomfortable and somewhere he's never been before, but there was a strange specialness to it. Sure there was danger hidden in this jungle, despite Fuego not knowing what it was, but that's half the fun. The Infernape eyed the Claydol. Something about it seemed creepy, but that was probably the multitude of eyes, and the floating aspect of the Pokémon.

( @Ry_Burst @Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark @Nebula-Newt )

Ahnoah was just after the arrival of Ry, and some things began to change almost immediately. Slowly but surely, Stardom's speech began to slowly translate. Zehriyah did want to go over to her but tried to remain somewhat secretive alongside the Sceptile. She didn't want to ruin what he was doing, even though she was passive aggressive to him. She realized that this situation just might bring out the worst in both people and Pokemon. Ahnoah didn't notice that Stardom was with Libby though. This was just because of Zehriyah's ears naturally being fine tuned to hear things better.

Stardom's thoughts of what she wanted to say became words.

"And he had a giant flying thingy that did the light and he pet me and was nice and he's my friend now and he's over there and want's to meet other people but you have to be slow because his flying light ball thing is getting ready to defend him so I should tie my ribbons around you to show that you are friendly so light ball doesn't attack you and doesn't be mean and stuff!" Said Stardom in her little childish voice that spoke at speeds that were sometimes un-comprehensible. She didn't even realize that she was talking again, just bouncing furiously like she always does. Stardom then ran behind Libby and jumped wrapping her ribbons around her shoulders

"Stardom what-"Libby freezes, tensing before sighing as she held her arms against her chest. "Okay- I guess I'll trust you this time- even through what you said was just gibberish to me..."she mumbled, not sure if she was speaking in pokemon or human tongue.

Should it be the second choice however...

'Oh no...' she sighed, pacing as she felt herself inch forward slowly into a walk. 'What if Ahnoah is over here- ah man what if he actually is back at the site?!'she thought, barely noticing Stardom's ribbons around her. She was so in tune with her thoughts in fact, that she didn't even notice she was bounding towards the location Stardom wanted her to go. Poor Capi Tan was about to speak, to warn Libby about where she was walking; but then he realized she wouldn't hear him. Heaving a grunt, the Dewgong lumbered forward, a few steps away from the duo as he did his best to maintain his current speed. Quietly he hummed to himself a merry little tune of his own to help carry him on the way, keeping Libby and Stardom in sight as they walked towards their destination.

(So to sum up what happened, I use Pokecharms through Proxy. My Proxy got blocked and I was put into this state. I'm back now and ready for action!
@Charlespark @Nebula-Newt @Ry_Burst @Lotus Trainer Saia )

Slowly but surely, Stardom's voice became more and more Audible for the Team. Ahnoah heard this and peered his head over the brush to see Stardom strapped to Libby's back like a backpack. This was uncommon for Sylveon, but not for Stardom, because she loves it when she is carried around like this. Ahnoah emerged out of the brush and approached Libby with her Sylveon backpack.

"So It looks like I was right with trusting you, she wasn't too much trouble, was she?" Ahnoah said. Stardom peered her head around the side on Libby and gave a smile to him, but didn't lower herself down. Stardom has taken a liking to Libby, but then again, she isn't that hard to please. After all, when she was kidnapped by Team Plasma, she happened to become friends with the person managing her cell! (If you want the backstory on that, just send me a PM! I've been needing the incentive to write that episode in Ahnoah's Trainer saves)

Tiberius just below Ahnoah, gave Libby a little sniff, just to verify that it was her. He is a dog after all. Autumn approached the area where Ahnoah and Tiberius were, but looked backwards at the new trainer on the beach, but just to Ahnoah's left side. Lastly, Zehriyah darted over to behind Libby, and pet Stardom's head just a bit. She realized that it was going to be difficult to get her off of Libby, so she decided that it would just be better that she stay. Stardom made a bit of a happy noise, enjoying the pet.

"Glad to see that you didn't just run off! I guess you are becoming more well behaved and growing up!" Zehriyah said.

"I ran off Momma! I saw a shiny thing that looked pretty so I went to investigate! I found a person and now we're friends!" Stardom exclaimed.

Zehriyah gave a bit of a face-palm and let out a small chuckle. She couldn't have been made at Libby, Stardom does that to her too, and she has remarkable speed.

"What are we even gonna do with you!" Zehriyah said.