• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stranded on an Island: IC

"Of course let me just-"Libby trailed off into silence as she recollected from the conversation between Ahnoah and Autumn earlier.
Medicine...is she sick? Libby thought, recalling the sick pokemon her father used to work with and rehabilitate. Many of the pokemon there had required shots and medicine to help aid with infections or mend their wounds; but usually they wouldn't require them anymore after awhile. Perhaps her father had dealt with pokemon who had similar symptoms to Autumn's who required it daily, but Libby could only visit him occasionally at his workplace.

Or is it something that caught on recently? she pondered on once more, before piping into the locked conversation. "Ah, forgive me for asking this but- are you sick?"Libby asked with curiosity as she felt a nervous sweat trickle down her cheek. She hated asking questions like this, as it usually made it awkward for both receivers, but she couldn't help herself. "I-I'm sorry I just- I want to know in case I find any medicine in the wreck..I saw some items there earlier but I was too disoriented to react"she mumbled, remembering the events of waking up ashore with an injured Capi Tan at her side. She shuddered thinking about the extent of the scarring- had Stardom not interfered she may not have been able to save him in time even with medicine at hand.

I really, really shouldn't have asked...Now it'll make things even more awkward... she scolded herself, her nose scrunching in irritation. She had tried her best to not draw any unwanted remarks, but now her curiosity and concern had gotten the best of her. She stomped her boot onto the sand below her, causing a reaction from Capi Tan as he cast a concerned blink at his trainer. Libby stammered, before staring off in embarrassment. "Ah...sorry bud"she mumbled apologetically, staring downwards at her toes as they sat in daunting quiet.

( @Lotus Trainer Saia )
Autumn didn’t seem to mind that much, rather she thought it was a bit obvious. She lacked the ability to Photosynthesize due to her low Chlorophyll. Because of this, every two weeks she required some medicine in order to breathe.

“No no! It’s fine asking. Usually, I have to explain why I’m all these red colors, so it isn’t that big of a deal. There is a reason why I look like the Autumn season, and that’s because I’m lacking in chlorophyll. It makes it so I can breathe. I didn’t really need it when I was younger because I was smaller, so I needed less air. It’s ok, Really!” Autumn said. She always acts like she doesn’t have a problem with being like this, but she really hates herself for it. She has to be taken care of Ahnoah, and with him constantly seeing if she is Ok and is able to breathe alright. If you were to look at Autumn a bit more closely, you could see that she does look a bit frail and sickly, but just the fact that Serperiors are powerful Pokemon is usually her cover up. Still, anyone who is to pay closer attention to her could clearly notice.

Ahnoah didn’t seem to take to kindly to this due to the expression on his face. He tried to hide it, but for a split second, you could just tell he was about to go off on a tangent. He didn’t, however, because she just helped him, and it would be a bit unfair to start yelling at her. He is also the one who brought it up, so it was expected for her to ask about it. He just simply calmed down and tried to stay composed. He didn’t need to make any enemies on this secluded island.

“Yeah, I guess you can say sick...but I don’t really like to use that word. It makes it sound like she is incapable of doing some things, which she certainly can. She just might have a harder time, that’s all.” Ahnoah said.

( @Lotus Trainer Saia )
Autumn didn’t seem to mind that much, rather she thought it was a bit obvious. She lacked the ability to Photosynthesize due to her low Chlorophyll. Because of this, every two weeks she required some medicine in order to breathe.

“No no! It’s fine asking. Usually, I have to explain why I’m all these red colors, so it isn’t that big of a deal. There is a reason why I look like the Autumn season, and that’s because I’m lacking in chlorophyll. It makes it so I can breathe. I didn’t really need it when I was younger because I was smaller, so I needed less air. It’s ok, Really!” Autumn said. She always acts like she doesn’t have a problem with being like this, but she really hates herself for it. She has to be taken care of Ahnoah, and with him constantly seeing if she is Ok and is able to breathe alright. If you were to look at Autumn a bit more closely, you could see that she does look a bit frail and sickly, but just the fact that Serperiors are powerful Pokemon is usually her cover up. Still, anyone who is to pay closer attention to her could clearly notice.

Ahnoah didn’t seem to take to kindly to this due to the expression on his face. He tried to hide it, but for a split second, you could just tell he was about to go off on a tangent. He didn’t, however, because she just helped him, and it would be a bit unfair to start yelling at her. He is also the one who brought it up, so it was expected for her to ask about it. He just simply calmed down and tried to stay composed. He didn’t need to make any enemies on this secluded island.

“Yeah, I guess you can say sick...but I don’t really like to use that word. It makes it sound like she is incapable of doing some things, which she certainly can. She just might have a harder time, that’s all.” Ahnoah said.

Libby let out a sigh of relief, she didn't seem to catch Ahnoah's stern expression; which may have been for the best considering both of their circumstances. "That explains things much better, thank you!"she bellowed gratefully, her heartbeat speeding down into a steady rhythm as her nervous adrenaline seemed to wane ever so slightly. The young girl found herself raising her gaze towards Ahnoah as she regarded his words. She seemed to falter for a second, before sputtering out a response
"Oh"
"OH!"
Libby quickly dusted her clothes, failing to meet the same eye contact as she displayed a few seconds ago; as she looked downwards, seemingly aimlessly at her boots in an otherwise obvious attempt to conceal her nervous face. "I see..sorry about that-"she croaked slightly, trying her best to straighten herself up. Capi Tan stood there as he could only gawk in baffling silence at his trainer, as she seemed to scramble towards her feet like a newborn Togepi that had fallen on it's own eggshell. Capi had never seen such uncertainty inside her before in all his years of living with her and the others He'd admit that Libby was never a social butterfly, but she had more than enough times proven she could hold onto conversations with little to no issues in the past. With a sudden pang of sorrow it struck him that, the whereabouts or fate of Libby's father was unknown. He knew how close they both were, even he at times had confided in the peaceful solace his trainers father emitted whenever he saw him. He hadn't considered about the situation- mainly because he was severely battered when he regained conscious; and had understandably been more concerned about getting better to take care of his friends. Immediately he felt his heart turn hollow and crumble down underneath his weight, regret slowly eating him away leaving little to no solace for the poor pokemon. His dreary and solemn eyes trailed back onto Libby. The gentle Dewgong seemed to hover in dreading quiet, before inching a single flipper against her back in a comforting manner. Libby stared back at him, and for a moment they seemed to exchange consoling glances between another, before Capi Tan had a thought...

Ahnoah has a family doesn't he?..Of course he considers his pokemon his family but what about about his human family? Were they on the boat like Libby's father, were they waiting for him to return back and missing him at home?
Despite his urge to press forward on questions, He knew far better than to brush onto these kinds of topics. He shook his head, as Libby stroked his head in thanks before breaking from his embrace.

"Now that the medicine's been appiled- I really should go looking for my egg's incubator from the rubble and try to set up shelter for when it gets dark out-"she halted briefly, flashing back a glimpse at the group of survivors. "Buuut- I think the most important thing to do is to wrap that wound up..hmm..uh-What do you suggest we do?"she asked nervously, taking a step back towards Capi Tan for comfort.

( @Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark yo man, we REALLY need you to respond)
"I Guess we can try and find something. I'm sure there will be some spare cloth washing up on the beach soon if it hasn't already. Right now, I'm more focused on Autumn's Health. I'm going to need to gather a ton of leaves, well due to my leg, Zehriyah is going to be gathering a ton of leaves." Ahnoah said.

Zehriyah's ear's twitched when she heard her name called. Her head perked up while she brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I'm gathering leaves? Guess we gotta take it one step at a time. Tiberius is coming along to help carry it, right?" Zehriyah asked. Stardom was getting a bit restless now, she squirmed a bit to get out of Zehriyah's arms and managed to get out. She didn't, however, land on her feet. She fell to her side and hit the ground, but Stardom got up like nothing had happened. She tried brushing the sand out of the side of her fur with her scarves, but couldn't. She was getting a bit irritated.

"Yeah, I guess Tiberius will go with ya. While you're at it, try to find some stuff to build a shelter. And a spot too, best not to build a house on some sand, right?" Ahnoah said. He then looked over to Libby, to get her opinion on the matter as well.

Tiberius seemed a bit sad that he had to leave his trainer for a bit, but if that's what he wanted, he would do it. He shook his head a bit to signal Reina to get off his head. Reina jumped off and flapped her wings to get into the air.

During all of this, Autumn seemed a bit embarrassed. It seemed like everyone was going to do something for her, and all she would do is to sit and wait. She did indeed feel a bit weaker than usual and had a bit rougher time breathing, but she didn't understand what all the fuss was about with her condition. She never needed anything while she was a while Pokemon, nor has she had an incident where she couldn't breathe at all. She thought every once and a while, that maybe the doctor lied to Ahnoah just so he could get some money out of him, well Stardom that is. Stardom was usually the one making all the money with her Pokemon Contest.

"Hey Reina, try just scouting out the island. Search for water, Fresh water" Ahnoah said. Then he muttered under his breath "because you would correct me otherwise." Then said "Possible food, and make sure that Zehriyah and Tiberius don't get lost. Just meet me back here, not like I'm going anywhere. And uh, Libby? Mind taking Stardom with you? She doesn't sit in one place well, and I would rather her not go into the depths of the island without me. You seem like you can take care of her. I mean, I can take care of her. How less responsible can you get from me? Even then, she takes care of me more. She's the reason I even have money, so she's feeding me." Ahnoah said. Thinking about his life before the ship wreck a little more, Ahnoah remembered who he meant to see after he got off. Now he's ship wrecked and has no possible way to communicate with her. Ahnoah looked a bit, well, sad. Due to the situation, it could have been anything.

Reina nodded and took to the skies alongside the Wingulls. You could hear a faint cawing in the distance due to a new bird entering the fray. One by one, the Wingulls flew away from Reina to stay only with their own kind.

(OOC: Again, I have not been getting alerts here for this RP; so I apologize if I had not responded in a while. I would also like to say that it was hard roleplaying earlier since I was in one of my low phases here.)

BIC:

Zala overheard Ahnoah and his Pokémon discussing with each other, as she whispered to the Tyrunt and Minun, "Yeah, I think that we might need to get moving and build a shelter. That girl's right, I feel like we better go quick... it might be almost sundown possibly. Alright, so here's the plan... we better stick together, since we don't have many with us; there's two missing here, maybe they're nearby or they could possibly be long gone." She silently walked towards Ahonah while the Tyrunt glanced over at his Pokémon that were close by.

Meanwhile, the Squirtle sluggishly got up after he was done sobbing, as the Joltic crawled out of his shell. He went over onto his back, as he said to the Squirtle, "Okay, now let's go over there little baby. I know that you're a bit sad from that saline liquid that was poured on you earlier, but we got no time to sit around and cry now."

The Squirtle retorted angrily, "What do you mean baby? That stuff stings you know!"

The Joltic sighed and replied in a calm tone, "Okay fine... let's just pretend that we didn't talk about this. Let's go over to that person with the dinosaur and the little blue mouse guy now. I think she might be our trainer that got seperated from us way back." The Squirtle nodded at him, as he steadily moved towards Zala.

Last edited:
( @Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark yo man, we REALLY need you to respond)
"I Guess we can try and find something. I'm sure there will be some spare cloth washing up on the beach soon if it hasn't already. Right now, I'm more focused on Autumn's Health. I'm going to need to gather a ton of leaves, well due to my leg, Zehriyah is going to be gathering a ton of leaves." Ahnoah said.

Zehriyah's ear's twitched when she heard her name called. Her head perked up while she brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I'm gathering leaves? Guess we gotta take it one step at a time. Tiberius is coming along to help carry it, right?" Zehriyah asked. Stardom was getting a bit restless now, she squirmed a bit to get out of Zehriyah's arms and managed to get out. She didn't, however, land on her feet. She fell to her side and hit the ground, but Stardom got up like nothing had happened. She tried brushing the sand out of the side of her fur with her scarves, but couldn't. She was getting a bit irritated.

"Yeah, I guess Tiberius will go with ya. While you're at it, try to find some stuff to build a shelter. And a spot too, best not to build a house on some sand, right?" Ahnoah said. He then looked over to Libby, to get her opinion on the matter as well.

Tiberius seemed a bit sad that he had to leave his trainer for a bit, but if that's what he wanted, he would do it. He shook his head a bit to signal Reina to get off his head. Reina jumped off and flapped her wings to get into the air.

During all of this, Autumn seemed a bit embarrassed. It seemed like everyone was going to do something for her, and all she would do is to sit and wait. She did indeed feel a bit weaker than usual and had a bit rougher time breathing, but she didn't understand what all the fuss was about with her condition. She never needed anything while she was a while Pokemon, nor has she had an incident where she couldn't breathe at all. She thought every once and a while, that maybe the doctor lied to Ahnoah just so he could get some money out of him, well Stardom that is. Stardom was usually the one making all the money with her Pokemon Contest.

"Hey Reina, try just scouting out the island. Search for water, Fresh water" Ahnoah said. Then he muttered under his breath "because you would correct me otherwise." Then said "Possible food, and make sure that Zehriyah and Tiberius don't get lost. Just meet me back here, not like I'm going anywhere. And uh, Libby? Mind taking Stardom with you? She doesn't sit in one place well, and I would rather her not go into the depths of the island without me. You seem like you can take care of her. I mean, I can take care of her. How less responsible can you get from me? Even then, she takes care of me more. She's the reason I even have money, so she's feeding me." Ahnoah said. Thinking about his life before the ship wreck a little more, Ahnoah remembered who he meant to see after he got off. Now he's ship wrecked and has no possible way to communicate with her. Ahnoah looked a bit, well, sad. Due to the situation, it could have been anything.

Reina nodded and took to the skies alongside the Wingulls. You could hear a faint cawing in the distance due to a new bird entering the fray. One by one, the Wingulls flew away from Reina to stay only with their own kind.

As Libby tuned in, she couldn't help but feel herself instantly peer towards the young, petite Sylveon in the group. Blinking, she smiled as she lifted her hand in a thoughtful expression towards her face. "How could I say no?"Libby replied with a prompt shrug. "Stardom saved Capi Tan's life- if you hadn't-"She seemed to shrivel up all of a sudden, before hesitating as she seized the moment to take a quick breath briefly. Capi Tan caught on quick, and quickly spoke out abruptly in a gentle tone, "Let's not think about that now, what matters is that we've all made it this far; the most we can do at this point is survive together". Libby etched a smile at this, rubbing her arm as she turned to face the ground as the Dewgong contently reassured her with a patient grin. Her eyes seemingly lit up again as she watched Reina merge with the flock of flustered Wingull. This didn't surprise her, as in her fathers line of work many of the pokemon there preferred to be alone with their species or a similar looking pokemon in their egg group (Save for a single terrifying incident with an injured Mareanie and Corsola in recovery) Libby only observed the takeoff for a few heartbeats before leaning towards the Sylveon. "Anyways, besides that, Stardom seems pretty well-behaved and talented by your description; bet she must battle pretty well!-erm, or perform well- you know what never mind, I'll do it"she mustered out finally. Libby then stiffened upright, her hands digging through her pockets as she pulled out a Moon ball and Love ball from them. Pressing her thumbs on the capsules button, a flash of red light began to form two distinct shapes. Blinking simultaneously, the two pokemon, Ponya and Lilac; stared up at Libby awaiting orders. "Hey you two! Mind helping me out for a little bit?"Libby grinned. They nodded, as Ponya shifted a glare towards Capi Tan. "Mind letting me in on whats going on here Cap?"Ponya winced irritably. Before he could reply, Libby began to twiddle her fingers nervously. "Hgh....I was gonna have to explain this eventually- Um hi Ponya! can we discuss this later or-?"

"Wait wait.. you can understand me now?"Ponya's eyes grew as wide as moons, jaw gaping as her ears drooped in silence as Lilac only joined her in shock.

"Well shoot how do I explain this-"

“I could explain it actually. Simply put, Zehriyah can make Auditory illusions. Since she understands you guys, she is able to translate it pretty easily. That’s pretty much the simple form of it.” Ahnoah said. Ahnoah seemed quite proud of the fact that Zehriyah could translate, an ability that was very elusive. Zehriyah was quite proud of this too. She believed that she was no longer able to perform illusions when her illusion bead broke. Instead, it seemed like her illusions became more powerful as if the bead was restraining her. Restraining her from being able to reach her full potential. Now, she could make duplicates of herself, make herself almost disappear, and use a technique that she calls whiffing. Whiffing is when at the last moment, Zehriyah is able to dodge and her after image seems struck by the attack. Then she is able to make a quick counter attack.

“It’s a bit more complicated than that, but for the most part, that’s how it works,” Zehriyah said in human tongue. “Though I’m about to go into the wilderness with Tiberius, so I won’t be able to translate long,” Zehriyah said. She seemed a bit nervous about Stardom, due to the weariness in her voice. She did, however, trust Libby.

Stardom seemed overjoyed by the acceptance of her going along with Libby. She was bouncing up and down at a rapid pace. Almost like she had a cup of coffee. She then suddenly threw her Ribbons up and ran in the direction of Libby.

Ahnoah was quite confident in Libby that she could take care of Stardom, but something threw Ahnoah a bit off. A Girl seemed to be following Tiberius and Zehriyah into the woods. Ahnoah thought to himself,

‘Who is this girl? Why is she following Tiberius and Zehri in the forest? Is she going to attack them? I’m sure that they can take care of her if she attacked, but I would still be on edge.’

“Hey Tiberius and Zehriyah, make sure you guys watch yourself out there. Don’t want either of you getting hurt. And absolutely make sure to gather a ton of leaves” Ahnoah said.

“I know, I know, stay safe, make sure to do what we are told so we can survive. I get the idea” Zehriyah said.

Ahnoah hasn’t exactly thought about failure, so with this statement, he became a little more nervous. His face seemed a bit uneasy, as he used one hand to run along the stubble on his face. His other hand ran through his messy hair, which ruffled it up a bit more.

Autumn didn’t notice the weariness on his face, she thought he was just caressing his hair, which hasn’t been cut in a fair amount of time.

“Ya know, while we wait Ahnoah, I can fix up your hair? You do need a little trim, your hair is starting to fall backward, and you did say the last thing you want to look like is a hippie. So why don’t we give it a little trim?” Autumn said.

“Hmmm, Actually, that would be quite nice Autumn. Thank you.” Ahnoah said. His complexion seemed to return to normal.

Ashley thought he could hear talking and movement in the jungle. He urgently turned around, whilst still attempting to protect Brick to see if it was the people from before or anyone at all at least. "Hello!? Please Help!" He yelled as the flock of Spearow started to get more and more ferocious with their attacks and show more hostility.

Gpig5 Silver-Solis

"I suppose that would make sense..."Lilac muttered off, exchanging a perplexed gaze with Ponya. Ponya didn't respond to it, instead she wavered over at Libby for further directions. Feeling awkward and albeit slightly ignored, the Roselia's stem-like arms seem to droop as she looked on elsewhere...that is until they all were shot with an overdose of the energetic little Stardom lunging at the poor trainer, unprepared for the Sylveon's boundless and relenting energy.

""Whoa!"Libby mustered as she was so taken back by the little enthusiastic pokemon coming her way, that she lost footing and toppled over onto the sandy ground. As she fell with a small thud, she raspily coughed as she inhaled dust that had formed from the accidental impact. She rubbed her eyes wearily, blinking as she regained vision of her surroundings. Immediately after, her eyes rounded as she realized all her pokemon were staring at her. She swiftly hoisted herself up, nearly slipping once again as she trembled once stood upright on her own two feet. She eventually calmed a bit, but not before an uncomfortable silence between her and her pokemon. Finally, Capi spoke up, "Ah Libby! Are you alright?"he murmured, taking a slight step forward with one flipper in attempt to aid his friend and trainer. Embarrassed, she clenched both her fists at her sides as her shoulders raised. "Ah no I- I'm fine thank you Capi"Libby said, visibly flustered as she brushed off the remaining dust. Lilac and Ponya were about to join side by side with Libby, before the group heard an eerie cry in the distance

While the cry itself was muffled from the island's activity, this particular source of the scream was made not by a wild native pokemon, but it sounded human; and it seemed to linger a reminiscent dread Libby and her team hadn't felt since the very catastrophic storm that landed them lost in the beginning. At once Libby was found to be frigid, a disturbed and worried expression forming on hr face. "I-That's a human- There's a survivor here on this island!"

Zala was near the outer regions of the forest now, as she was startled when she heard the distressed cries off in the distance! She said to the Tyrunt, "Altraz, Voorzichtigheid!" The Tyrunt nodded to her command, as he stood in a valiant posture; ready for any threats that awaited him. The Minun's emotions started to wildly shift over, as his tail started to quickly gather in a vast amount of electricity! He took in a quiet breath, as he felt extremely threatened from the pleading screams that his ears swiftly picked up.

The Minun squirmed out of Zala's arms, as he quietly moved towards the screams; using the bushes and other envionmental covers to his advantage. He quickly became translucent as soon as he was within the trees' shadows, as he was now much harder to spot to the untrained eye. Zala said to the Minun after noticing him run off, "Hey, wait! You can't be going alone like that!" The Minun ignored her with vast disobedience, as he continued to move towards the area where the pleas came from. He ignored the stinging pain that went on in his chest, as he resisted the urge to let off even the faintest of cries that would convey his weakness that he masked; and ultimately, the monster within him that he was endlessly battling from the forenoon times, to the somber eventide.

@Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark @Gpig5 (Yeah, for Gpig5, You can just say that you already ee Zehriyah by now. Just to move along a bit faster.)
When the scream was heard, Ahnoah's facial expression changed. Most likely of shock but a little bit of confusion as well. Of course, a survivor of the Shipwreck wouldn't just go into the Wilderness on their own, would they? Ahnoah's Team seemed to, one by one, understand what Ahnoah was thinking and thought themselves. Well, besides Stardom, who was oblivious to danger.

"So I guess you guys know what I'm going to say. Change of plans! Find the screaming survivor. Guess it is scouting the land in a way, though the leaves may be a little delayed." Ahnoah said. He began to try and stand up, to participate and kept all the weight on his Ok leg. He clearly could not go into the wilderness, but he could still do a few things with the help of his team. He signaled Tiberius who came over to Ahnoah.

"Alright Tiberius, Let's see if I can actually hold on..." Ahnoah said. Tiberius laid down in the sand and Ahnoah moved his body so he would be holding Tiberius. Luckily, his leg seemed better, well, not as bad as before. It still looked like a pretty deep gash.

Tiberius stood up with Ahnoah riding on top of him, like a ride Pokemon in Alola. He scoot up closer to Tiberius' head and leaned forward a bit, grabbing the fur around Tiberius' head for stability.

This was quite often for Ahnoah to do if he needed to move fast. Though, this time, he was just going to make sure he stayed on.

Zehriyah almost darted off into the wilderness with a blur of black right behind her. Some trees seemed to now have bark broken off of them, evident that Zehriyah bounced off of them, almost like a ninja.

"Well, she gets the Idea, Come on!" Ahnoah said.

Autumn, not wanting to leave anyone behind, hoped to get Caesar back on his feet with enough energy. Caesar had a particular knack for Spicy foods, so Autumn whispered into his ear. Autumn knew how to grow a leaf that had a peculiar burn to it. Though, no nutritional value, Caesar liked these leaves dried out. The thought mostly left his mind due to the wreck, but the thought of it got him on his feet, though not quickly. He seemed a bit tired, but if needed, Caesar will smash through anything in his path. After all, he is, technically, the most powerful one in the group, even out-gunning Tiberius in brute strength alone.

"hm...I guess Autumn..." Caesar said. His Air Sac inflated a bit and deflated in a breathing-like fashion. He rubbed the Blue Fins on his arms together, which sent a small shiver down his spine, but surprisingly let him become loose. He wiggled his fingers a bit, and entered a boxing stance, slightly leaning forward, and his fins pointing outward. It was a bit more clear that these were used for fighting, as Caesar uses them as blades.

@Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark @Gpig5 (Yeah, for Gpig5, You can just say that you already ee Zehriyah by now. Just to move along a bit faster.)
When the scream was heard, Ahnoah's facial expression changed. Most likely of shock but a little bit of confusion as well. Of course, a survivor of the Shipwreck wouldn't just go into the Wilderness on their own, would they? Ahnoah's Team seemed to, one by one, understand what Ahnoah was thinking and thought themselves. Well, besides Stardom, who was oblivious to danger.

"So I guess you guys know what I'm going to say. Change of plans! Find the screaming survivor. Guess it is scouting the land in a way, though the leaves may be a little delayed." Ahnoah said. He began to try and stand up, to participate and kept all the weight on his Ok leg. He clearly could not go into the wilderness, but he could still do a few things with the help of his team. He signaled Tiberius who came over to Ahnoah.

"Alright Tiberius, Let's see if I can actually hold on..." Ahnoah said. Tiberius laid down in the sand and Ahnoah moved his body so he would be holding Tiberius. Luckily, his leg seemed better, well, not as bad as before. It still looked like a pretty deep gash.

Tiberius stood up with Ahnoah riding on top of him, like a ride Pokemon in Alola. He scoot up closer to Tiberius' head and leaned forward a bit, grabbing the fur around Tiberius' head for stability.

This was quite often for Ahnoah to do if he needed to move fast. Though, this time, he was just going to make sure he stayed on.

Zehriyah almost darted off into the wilderness with a blur of black right behind her. Some trees seemed to now have bark broken off of them, evident that Zehriyah bounced off of them, almost like a ninja.

"Well, she gets the Idea, Come on!" Ahnoah said.

Autumn, not wanting to leave anyone behind, hoped to get Caesar back on his feet with enough energy. Caesar had a particular knack for Spicy foods, so Autumn whispered into his ear. Autumn knew how to grow a leaf that had a peculiar burn to it. Though, no nutritional value, Caesar liked these leaves dried out. The thought mostly left his mind due to the wreck, but the thought of it got him on his feet, though not quickly. He seemed a bit tired, but if needed, Caesar will smash through anything in his path. After all, he is, technically, the most powerful one in the group, even out-gunning Tiberius in brute strength alone.

"hm...I guess Autumn..." Caesar said. His Air Sac inflated a bit and deflated in a breathing-like fashion. He rubbed the Blue Fins on his arms together, which sent a small shiver down his spine, but surprisingly let him become loose. He wiggled his fingers a bit, and entered a boxing stance, slightly leaning forward, and his fins pointing outward. It was a bit more clear that these were used for fighting, as Caesar uses them as blades.

Libby's pokemon immediately went into a buzz, with Ponya and Lilac going back and forth on what the next course of action should be. Capi simply attempted to resolve the conflict and set ease of the situation; but to no effect. At this point Libby spoke up, "Calm down everyone- we need to stay here as planned- I'm sure Ahnoah and the rest of the group is on their way to investigate the sound...until then lets just unwind a bit.."Libby then pulled out something from her pockets, revealing it to be small treats piled together in her palm.

Capi Tan's eyes lit up, as the seal pokemon licked his lips at the succulent appetizer. "You managed to save those?"he asked, originally Capi had thought Libby had only salvaged various materials from the wreck, but never before had he been so happy to be wrong about that. She nodded simply, "It's not much but if you-"
"I still think we should check it out"Ponya blurted out, causing Libby and her team to stare at the scowling Nidorina. Libby immediately put the pile back in her pocket, as she stared blankly towards Ponya; unsure of how to react to her Nidorina's sudden defiance. While she knew far too well that her Nidorina was as stubborn as a Tauros, she'd never seen Ponya shoot a look so disapproving at her before, and that was what surprised her. "Ponya..."she sighed, eyes dripping with concern. "I know-I know you're worried but- we just can't risk it...I wanna check it out too but I'm sure Ahnoah and the others are already out to investigate."

"What your wrong though? What if it's bigger than we think??! They could need our help" Ponya retorted, nostrils huffing in defiance as she clawed at the ground. "Ponya please don't start this now..."Libby replied meekly, visibly not wanting to deal with the current drama. "I'm worried about the source too- but we can't just wander off in risk of getting hurt by whatever is attacking that survivor-I don't want to see any of you getting hurt again...please"Libby pleaded, as Capi Tan suddenly seemed mildly upset by the forlorn expression on his face, looking down at the sand in silence as Ponya felt a wave of guilt surge through her. "I-Okay Libby...I understand"Ponya finally reluctantly agreed, as she slumped forward in utter blunt silence.

( @Lotus Trainer Saia @Gpig5 Note Since Zehriyah is gone, Translation now should no longer happen. @Charlespark )

Ahnoah looked over to Libby and took note of her conversation with Ponya. So he wasn't going to urge her to come along. Instead, ruffling through Tiberius' fur, he grabbed his flute. Now that it can be noticed a bit more due to his closer proximity, it seemed to be ornamented with many different items. One of the most distinct things was hanging off the end of the flute, was six ribbons, which were Red, Pink Black, Grey, Orange, and Blue. Each one of the ribbons split into two right before they ended. The flute itself was made of bamboo and seemed to be quite a marvel with its craftmanship. The flute seemed to be in almost perfect condition, almost if it was just bought, except for the little bit of fur that stuck to the sides.

"Right, if anything goes wrong, I'll play a minor note on this flute, alright? Stardom, you stay with Libby. Autumn, you are fine to come with. It actually gives us time to gather leaves coming back, so having as many hands as we can get, well, in this case, vines." Ahnoah said. He patted the top of Tiberius' head, and he took off, along with Caesar and Autumn, though not at any extreme pace like Zehriyah.

Stardom sat alone where Ahnoah was once standing. Her ribbons waved around a bit, and she wagged her tail almost like a dog. She then turned around to Libby and her team, who seemed sad for some reason. So Stardom did what she knew best, making everyone have a good time. She ran towards Libby but was careful to stop at a distance where she would not topple over again.

She lifted her legs all on the left side and then on the right over and over again in a sort of hop. Her ribbons moved in the same fashion too. She then made a small noise, that sounded almost like a mew (as in cat sound, not mon mew) in an effort to steer the situation on to more 'happy' feelings.

Ry Burst woke up, with his lower half covered in sand. He shakily stood up and wiped some of the sand of his face. He checked his pack to see his four pokeballs safely inside. He took them out and clipped them to his belt. He spat a bit of blood, that was dripping from the side of his mouth, into the sand. "What happened," he thought to himself. He closed his eyes, trying to remember what had taken place. All that come back we're memories of screams and chaos. He closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath. He sent out his four pokemon. A Infernape, named Fuego, a Sceptile named Jet, a Poliwrath named Splashy, and a Luxray named Voltage, all appeared in a flash of light.

"Okay guys, Everyone okay?" He asked his team, only to find his voice was raw. He received a collective nod, and returned them to their pokeballs.
"Okay we need some kind of gameplan but first, we need to find any sign of other people." Ry silently planned out. He hit the shoreline of the beach and began to walk, without really any sene of direction. "I'll work around the beach first then look deeper in later," he reasoned. After a while of seemingly endless walking, he began to see the occasional piece of wreckage, or trash that littered the island. Then he heard the scream. Without thinking, he sent out Fuego, and began to run with him, towards the intermost part of the jungle. "Come on, someone needs our help!" He shouted as his partner, began to run alongside with him.

As they entered the forest, and a few minutes of running, they saw a group of Spearow attacking a mysterious shape. Ry was unable to see what it was due to the large flock of Spearow all flying around and attacking it.
"Thunder Punch!" Ry shouted, as Fuego climbed a nearby tree. The Infernape leapt off from one of the uppermost branches, and swung in a wild arc, knocking out a few of the Spearow. A few of the Spearow on the outside, swarmed around, and began to focus some of their attention on the new arrivals. Ry ducked and dived, batting at them, while Fuego fired Thunder Punch after Thunder Punch, in every direction.

The flock of Spearow retreated as the Infernape clearly showed its superiority to them and fled. Ashley continued to be tensed up and protecting Brick the Machop. He was shaking slightly as the pain was quite bad and his lab coat was all ripped and ruined. Ashley was rather oblivious to the newcomer.

The Minun gasped after he barely saw some Spearow fleeing from an Infernape, as his vision started to gradually drop. He felt rather pale, as he hugged the nearest tree trunk to maintain his balance. He quickly got out of his translucence soon after, as he panted in exhaustion. He felt the palpitated beats that occurred in his body, as the approaching steps became faint rumbles seconds later. He took in a faint breath soon after, as he attempted to mask his weakness by emitting a trace amount of electricity into the ground to keep himself standing. He saw a vague vision of himself being held by Zala, as there was a cylindrical-like tool that she held in her left hand. Inside the tool, there was a dormant, green liquid that rested inside of the glassy cover. There was a thin, metallic tip that shined fear towards his enfeebled eyes, as he quickly attempted to snap out of his fatigued state after he saw what the tool would be used for.

He panted and hobbled over towards what he saw to be a taller figure that was near his Infernape. He noticed another man that trembled from the excruciating pain; his eyes widened when he saw his ruined lab coat. He took notice of the Machop that the man protected, as his body fell towards the other man that had used his Infernape to drive off the Spearow. His body was almost motionless, as he desperately attempted to crawl away from the approaching movements.

Zala scurried over towards the Minun after he squirmed out of her arms earlier, as she was deeply concerned with him running off without question. She saw the Tyrunt's shocked look when he noticed the Minun's extreme fatigue. She said to the Tyrunt, "Okay, I'll go over and pick him up. I think I can already see why he just ran off earlier. Just make sure that he doesn't go too crazy like last time." The Tyrunt nodded at her with approval, as he approached towards the anxious Minun. He placed his small, right arm on the Minun, as he attempted to calm him from his utmost vexation. Zala quickly caught up with the Tyrunt, as she picked up the Minun and said in a concerned tone, "Hey, are you alright? Come on buddy, just try to not fret here, I understand what's really going on here." The Minun gave off a hesitant nod at her, as the Tyrunt walked over towards her leg and stood by her with a vigilant look.

Meanwhile, the Squirtle continued to move towards Zala, as he noticed a forest that greeted them with the sudden noises that they heard earlier. The Joltic was now on his shoulder, scouting around the area with his compound eyes for any dangers. The Joltic said to the Squirtle while he noticed several Pokémon and other taller figures that accompanied them, "Hey, don't you reckon that our trainer might be with that group there? And well... ouchies, that poor man there in that coat sure had a bad day."

The Squirtle attempted to keep a steady pace, as he replied, "Yeah, I see her right over there with that blue mousey guy and that brown dino. Her green goggles sure do make her stand out from the others, I'll give her that. Just keep a watch around here, it's just only the two of us here right now."

The Joltic nodded at him, and replied back in a contented tone, "Alrighty, I'm just scouting as usual here, there's nothing dangerous other than those brown birds that flied away earlier that I see. Anyway, let's try to not get lost and especially separated here."

The Squirtle replied back again, "Well, you sure are quite small here, and it tickles quite a bit when you're eating off the little electricity that's on me. We're almost there now, I'll call out to her once we're close, but be aware that she can't understand us like we can understand each other." The Joltic gave off a quiet vibration to signal off his slight anxiety at the Squirtle, as the Squirtle gently patted his small, furry body in a delicate motion. They were both almost there towards the group, as the Squirtle continued to keep a gradual speed in his slow movement.

Thoughts flashed through Ry's head, as he did his best to avoid the Spearow. "Okay so I can't use Voltage, or I might shock whatever the Spearow are attacking, in the process. Splashy would help some, but Flying Types moves would do some serious damage. Especially with the multitude of Spearows. Sure Fuego was at a disadvantage, but Fuego was pretty strong and could take them. and then there was Jet. Jet, that's perfect." Ry sent out Jet. The Scptile appeared in a flash of light and began to swing at the Spearows. "No, Jet! Use Leafstorm to knock them away!" Ry exclaimed. Jet swung his tail in a wide arc and fired a barrage of leaves knocking away several Spearow.

A Fearow gave a screech and charged at Ry and his two Pokémon. It's beak began to spin, with incredible speed and it charged at them, slowly increasing his speed.
"It's Drill Peck!" Ry exclaimed, "So I'm assuming it's the Spearow's leader."

Ry jumped on a tree, and Fearow slammed into it, shaking it with great force. "Wagguuhhh!" Ry cried as the tree shook, and he held on to the branch he was currently on. "Use Flamethrower!" Fuego jumped back and fired a blast of flames in the direction of Fearow. The Fearow gave another louder, earpiecing shriek, as the flames hit him. "Now Leaf Blade!" Ry added. Jet jumped ahead and swung, with his leaves surronded in a green energy. The Fearow crashed down to the ground. The Fearow leapt into the air and began to retreat. "That's it! You better run!" Ry shouted, as him and Fuego did a slight victory dance. Fuego gave a thumbs up, and Jet rolled his eyes. Then he realized the boy with the Machop. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked jogging over to Ashley.

Last edited:
(I'm going to make it so Ahnoah takes this post for movement, so this entire post is dedicated to Zehriyah. @Ry_Burst @Gpig5 @Charlespark @Lotus Trainer Saia . Sorry if this post is a bit shorter)

Zehriyah darted from tree to tree, leaving cracks in the bark in which she had landed. She looked up to the sky to see a flock of Spearows.

It must be pretty bad, even masses of Pokemon are leaving the area. thought Zehriyah. Upon nearing the area in which the two trainers were, Zehriyah saw a Sceptile, which could have just as easily been a native Pokemon rather than a trainer's. Zehriyah, living in the moment, did not think that the Sceptile would be a trainer's. Rather, she took it as an aggressive, wild Pokemon.

Zehriyah stopped on a tree branch, and did her signature technique, which usually seemed to be a standard double team, but was slightly different in the fact that each one can do its own separate motion. It now seemed like three Zoroarks were in existence

it's either now, or risk the Pokemon attacking the trainers. They have an Infernape, so we luckily have the type advantage.

Zehriyah darted down in a diagonal motion. Her after images followed right after her, giving her a glitchy type look. Next to her, a large black slash followed, aiming at where the Sceptile was standing. (Note, I didn't say it hit. Your Choice @Ry_Burst ) Once Zehriyah landed, she did a twirl like motion, almost like a pivot. Her hair flew in front of her face, revealing the lack of an illusion bead to the trainers, then flung behind her as she skid along.

The Squirtle quickly ran into a bush the moment when he saw three tall figures that looked alike, as he hesitantly whispered to the Joltic, "Ahh! Maybe we should just h- hide... there's a fight breaking loose and I certainly don't wanna have to fight against those three scary black guys!"

The Joltic gave off a quiet giggle at the frightened Squirtle, as he jokingly replied, "Aww come on now... are you really scared of the boogeyman now? The big boy Blastoise, now devolved back to a little baby Squirtle. I can take that thing on easily just by paralyzing it!"

The Squirtle angrily clenched his small hands into fists, as he stormily retorted back quietly, "Shut up! You shouldn't even be talking since you haven't known what it's like to revert back to being a little baby turtle; crying and having to be constantly running away from the Nurse!"

The Joltic continued to giggle at his intense exasperation, as he quietly said to him in a humorous voice, "It's just a little joke now! Come on little Squirtle, where's that happy smile I see?" The Squirtle sighed at him, as he watched the tall figures dashing in a diagonal motion. He quickly got into his shell the moment when he saw a blackish looking slash headed towards the Sceptile! The Joltic crawled into his shell also, as he lied on the left side of his head. The Joltic said to him in an attempt to cheer him up, "Come on buddy, I understand that you might have not liked that joke, but just try to calm down okay..." The Squirtle gave a blank nod, as he took in some more quiet breaths in an attempt to calm himself from his recent vexation.

Meanwhile, Zala quickly fled the area after she saw the slash heading towards the Sceptile, as she quickly ran towards a tall-looking tree! She quickly hid behind the tree; she was in no mood to battle against the Zoroark. She was oblivious to her other Pokémon that were inside the bush that was next to the tree, as the Tyunt carefully stood next to her. She carried the Minun with a modest grip; attempting to keep him comforted, as he attempted to keep himself awake from his fatigue.

Jet looked around anxiously as the flock flew off in the distance. He sensed movement in the nearby treetops, but didn't react. He knew that if he engaged, whatever it was, it would most likely flee. Then a black slash barreled toward Jet's back, whom promptly pared the shot, with a Dragon Claw attack. Jet's hand was engulfed in a deep purple claw, made of energy, that caught the slash, sending into the ground. There was a small explosion as it landed and Ry immediately took notice.

"Trying to sneak on Jet out here won't work as well," Ry called out to the mystery attacker. "Sceptile's are some of the best fighter, fighting in a forest like setting. Battling us, might not be the best option." He gave a slight nod to Jet and Fuego who both took battle stances, surrounding the guy with the Machop, and Ry from any attacks. Ry scanned the treeline, looking around for the assailant. "Show yourself!" He shouted loudly, trying to get, whomever it was who fired the attack's attention.

( @Ry_Burst @Gpig5 @Lotus Trainer Saia @Charlespark )
Zehriyah was a bit confused by this statement. She thought that this Sceptile was a wild Pokemon. Suddenly, her illusions disappeared entirely, revealing her non-illusion self right next to the trainers.

"Oh, Jet is your Pokemon? My bad, guess I was getting a bit ahead of myself. Good thing that wasn't actually myself or that Night Slash actually might have landed. I just planned on getting you guys out while I distracted him. Oh yeah, Name's Zehriyah. My trainer should be just behind me. He's a bit injured, but we have mostly taken care of it. Do you have anything that could cover up a cut?" Zehriyah said. It didn't even occur to her that she hadn't even explained her ability to talk, or the fact that she could completely cloak her body.

Zehriyah's main illusionary power was lost, the ability to transform into other beings. Though it pushed her to learn new abilities to make it less of a problem. Zehriyah learned how to bend light around herself, giving her an almost invisible like property. This doesn't cover up any noise she makes, or her presence being there. Any Pokemon that have great hearing, ability to see without using their 'eyes'(like normal sight) or can naturally sense the presence of her can easily make this obsolete. Same goes for her body doubles as well. But this isn't her only quirk she has to her illusionary abilities. She is able to make auditory illusions. With a bit of time after hearing a Pokemon speak, she can translate their speech into something understandable by Humans. The easiest language for Zehriyah would be Chinese, but English would be a very close second to it. She can't actually throw her voice, rather just change sounds themselves. Similar to the bending of light, she can bend sound.

Ahnoah heard talking from up ahead. he clearly knew it was Zehriyah's and the rest of the team knew too. Ahnoah looked up to the sky and saw Reina circling around, acting as sort of a sky guide for everyone. Ahnoah was a bit surprised he could see through the foliage, but small little gaps made clear that his gray bird was still there.

Caesar sped ahead of the group. If Zehriyah was in trouble, he was going to be the backup. After all, in a fight, Zehriyah and Caesar pair up like peanut butter and jelly. Caesar seemed to be much more terrifying in a fight, hurting all eyes that even took a look at him, especially with Aqua Jet. Zehriyah would make it seem like he is in one place than another, making the enemy unsure where the attack is landing.

Caesar ran then jumped out into the Air and used Aqua jet, darting towards the area where Zehriyah was. Caesar stopped by aiming his body in an upright position, causing drag in the water, and eventually, it disappearing. Caesar then was running immediately after and then tapped Zehriyah on the shoulder.

"i-It's fine, right?" Caesar said with his small, faint voice.

"I have a few bandages, if they aren't too soggy. I'd say letting them air dry might, let them be usable." Ry said, towards Zehriyah's question.
"Wait a minute how can you all talk?" Ry asked, sounding surprised, after he put it together.

"It's obvious. The Zoroark is translating for us." Jet said giving his eyes a roll. "I don't trust either of them," Jet said after the arrival of the Floatzel.
Ry took in, what his friend had said, and understood Jet's point of view. They both knew of Jet's strong dislike of Floatzel, but that of course was a different story.

"My name is Ry. I'm sorry for Jet's rudeness. This is Fuego," Ry said gesturing toward Fuego who had dropped his guard. Ry released the pressure in his shoulders, and tugged his bag off of him, and placed it on the ground by his feet. He slowly dropped to his knees, and opened the bag. As expected, the majority of the items in it were soaked, or otherwise broken beyond use. He pulled out a roll of bandages that were completely soaked. "Here's all there is," He said, apologetically.

Libby couldn't help but cringe as she was swarmed with anxious thoughts. She knew Ahnoah was probably an experienced trainer, and he should be able to aid in the search for the survivor no problem. Still..no matter how much she may try to brush it off she couldn't help but have a sinking feeling that something was going terribly wrong.

As per usual, Capi stared at his trainer sympathetically; as if he was buzzed towards her like an alarm clock every time she may feel weary or anxious. It signified how in tune he truly was toward his friend's emotions, as he should; after all what kind of friend would he be if he didn't attend to her needs at all? He trusted and knew Libby well enough to know that she would do the same for him. In fact, this philosophy that was held so near and dear to him is what nearly caused an isolated demise had a certain little Sylveon not intervened into their fates...Still, even after this experience this didn't deter him in the slightest, as a friend he was willing to give up his life for her; even in the face of true pain and terror.

"Libby? Do you need to talk?" Capi Tan asked softly, neck craning slightly as he brushed against her shoulder in an attempt to gain her attention. What happened next surprised him, as Libby simply raised an arching brow in confinement. Capi Tan's eyes seemed to widen as he repeated the question, but the response wasn't what he had anticipated.
"I can't understand you anymore Capi-"Libby's tone seemed to shift into a disappointed one, as her eyebrows furrowed to create a saddened expression. All she could hear now from him was the uncanny sounds and echoing of a Dewgong's voice, and soon enough after a few seconds she very quickly pieced together the reason for the sudden switch of voice pattern.

"Zehriyah! That must be it!"Libby exclaimed, causing Capi Tan to flinch at the outburst. "Of course it's obvious..Zehriyah wouldn't be able to translate so far out of range...so naturally the auditory illusion would have to wear off upon a certain distance...I don't completely understand Zehriyah's use of auditory illusion myself, but that would be my best bet"she explained, muttering a heavy sigh underneath her breath as she did so. Capi Tan replied with a hesitant nod, his eyes drooping as he felt a frown weigh down on his face. He found it disheartening he couldn't talk to Libby like before, but he knew it was only temporary until Zehriyah and the others came back. Until that however, he would have to make due with simple body language to show affection or signs of distress if need be.

"Great...just found out I could actually talk to my trainer and in a matter of seconds I sound like 'Ni, Nidorina' to her again"
Ponya grumbled, her deep voice heightening slightly as she empathized on 'Ni, Nidorina' in over exaggeration. Lilac simply shrugged, laughing brightly as she lay her rose against the the dismaying Nidorina's shoulder. "Oh come now Ponya, you've already been doing that for your entire life, surely you can survive a little while without bickering with Libby?~"Lilac chimed teasingly.

"Oh don't push your luck pansy..."
Ponya growled lowly, glaring towards her.

@Lotus Trainer Saia @Gpig5 @Ry_Burst @Charlespark
"I understand if you don't trust me, but give Caesar here a chance. He already is a bit shy." Zehriyah said. Caesar looked a bit embarrassed, facing away from the Sceptile. He was powerful, but his biggest downfall was how self-conscious he was. He'll easily get tripped up if he knows others are watching him, especially if he actually cares about them. Though, with Ahnoah and the gang, Caesar seems to be at ease. He knows that they won't judge him. However, every once and a while, Caesar will trip up if Zehriyah is watching. Of course, he won't every time, but it definitely is apparent.

"I-uh...Sorry...for whatever..I did..." Caesar said.

Ahnoah came into view riding his giant fire dog. Beside him, Autumn, who clearly stood out from the leaves. She seemed a bit relieved knowing that another friendly grass type will be with them. Now they didn't have to go gathering leaves, the Sceptile could just spawn a whole bunch of them. That is of course if he decided to help.

"Hope Zehriyah and Caesar didn't cause too much trouble. I'm sure you are already are familiar with her translating ability. She is a bit crafty in a pinch, and her pinch happened to be transforming. So she learned the next best thing, noise, and disappearing." Ahnoah Said.

Autumn went up to Jet. She figured since they are both grass type starters, that they would both be friendly to each other.

"Hiya, I'm Autumn!" She said.

Stardom looked up at Libby, with a bit of a confused look on her face. She chimed her call, and rested one of her ribbons onto her. It could almost be heard like she was saying something.

"Come on, don't be so sad!" Stardom chimed in her native voice.

"It's nothing agaist you, personally. He just has had some bad expirences with a certain Floatzel, a while ago." Ry said, sensing the Floatzel's uncomfort. "No trouble, just a slight misunderstanding," Ry added at the arrival of the new trainer. "So I'm assuming you must be the trainer, Zehriyah mentioned earlier. My name is Ry. This is Jet and Fuego." Ry guestered to his pokemon.

Jet turned to face Autumn. "Like he said, my name it Jet." He said before leaping into the branch of the nearest tree. He placed his back agaist it and closed his eyes, doing his best to ignore the others.

Jet wasn't really good for social interactions. He may have seemed cold, but he really did care, but in his own sense. He was loyal and a hard worker, not to mention, one of Ry's closest companions. "Maybe the situation we're in is why he's being silent. Does he know something, or is he still in shock about the crash?" Ry silently wondered, before focusing his attention to the trainer on the Arcanine.

"So from what Zehriyah told me, you have somewhat of a cut. How bad is it?" Ry enquired. "I may not have a degree or anything along those lines, but I know enough to treat a cut." Ry proceeded to stand up and unravel the bandages. "We can hang these in the trees, Fuego can dry them, and they'll be usable in no time," Ry said flashing a smile.

@Ry_Burst @Gpig5 @Charlespark
"Well, Bad enough to make it so I can't walk with the leg. You?" Ahnoah asked. He moved his leg to show the gash on the side, which didn't seem to be as bad as before, but still in a pretty bad state. Tiberius took a look around at the current group. He wasn't particularly worried of any of the Pokemon if they attacked, but he still remained on edge. He took the most notice to the Sceptile, which he believed he could take out relatively easy as long as he was able to land a hit. Tiberius wasn't exactly fast, so a Sceptile could easily get out of his way. This didn't stop him from launching absurdly large attacks, however.

Caesar now seemed a bit sad and was mumbling. He didn't exactly have the self-esteem to talk to other, to begin with, and being told off like that made it worse, regardless of the reasoning behind it. Zehriyah gave him a little pat on the back, and cause a small smile to form on Caesar's face and a slight blush, but enough to be noticeable.

"Hey, It isn't your fault, so no use moping about it. Just try to forget about it. You never know, you may even earn his trust!" Zehriyah said.

Autumn looked up into the tree where Jet was, with a little bit of a sad look. This didn't stop her from trying to converse, however.

"Could you help me? We need leaves, and they can't be my own, so I was wondering if you could make some for us?" Autumn asked

Jet raised an eyebrow at this question. He surronded his leaves in green energy and slashed at a branch. The branch snapped in half, and crashed onto the forest floor, away from the Serperior. "There's some leaves," He said Cooley, before returning to his original option, with his eyes shut.

Ry gave a shrug, and tossed the roll of bandages towards Fugeo. They spread them out and Fuego, lightly heated the bandages, until they were dry. He brought the bandages over and eyed Tiberius. "I know that Arcanine are protective of their trainers, so I'd better take it slow." Ry silently thought.

"May I?" He asked sticking his hand with the bandages out slowly. He stretched the bandages around, ready to wrap up Ahnoah's leg.

Last edited:
Libby froze, staring at Stardom with a slight glint in her eye as she couldn't help but smile at the bright pink and white pokemon's upbeat nature. While she couldn't understand her anymore, somehow Stardom emitted a positive aura to everyone around her, and sometimes that was enough to crack a smile from the girl.

It reminded her much of how her father was, whenever Libby had been down on her luck he would always find a way to lift her spirits up again...Even if the solution to it was so exceedingly simple such as sitting together in silence or just- being there. Perhaps that was the reason it drew her out of her thoughts, Stardom, her Pokemon, simply being there in this island of solitude. Suddenly, it felt as if...for a moment, she were at home again.

She grinned from ear to ear, leaning downwards as she looked down at Stardom warmly. "Even thought right now I can't understand you all..I appreciate each and every one of you's attempts to cheer me up...I just need to clear my mind now..."she pondered for a moment, finger gently tapping her chin as she lifted her head in the direction of the sky. She smiled once more, springing to her feet as she stretched casually. "Hey...why don't we take a bit of a walk? Not too far from where we are now of course, just a short stroll around the perimeter of this area"she mused, before locking her gaze with Ponya. "Do you mind staying here Ponya? Just in case the others come back early"she asked the Nidorina. Bewildered, Ponya nodded her head violently as it bobbed back in forth momentarily, giving the widest grin Libby had ever seen from her in awhile; she presumed Ponya enjoyed having a bit of purpose and authority, which was understandable considering Ponya's strong personality. She chuckled, as she cast a glance towards Lilac, "What about you Lilac? Would you rather stay here?". Lilac nodded slowly, smiling politely as she tilted her gaze towards the formerly grouchy Nidorina. While her mood towards Lilac hadn't completely shifted from Ponya, she returned Lilac's sentiment with a brief nod, showing she was quickly lightening up again towards her teammate.

Libby already knew Capi Tan's answer, as before she even asked the Dewgong suddenly forced his head against her neck, rubbing it gently as Libby stroked his head gently. Breaking from the embrace, she gazed towards Stardom, before asking, "What about you Stardom? Wanna come with us? You don't have to if you don't want to...". As she awaited a response, she averted her gaze to Capi Tan again, as she once again countined to pet his head affectionately.

@Lotus Trainer Saia @Ry_Burst @Charlespark @Gpig5 (<Last chance for u)
Stardom bounced around giving a little nod and then pointed in the direction of the coastline. She called out again, with an excited look. Stardom wasn't one to stay in one place, so it would probably be best for her to go with the group with Libby.
I wanna go with you! It seems fun!

Meanwhile, Ahnoah replied to Ry. He tapped Tiberius a bit to make his guard go down, as they were no longer in danger.

"Yeah, the Painful part is over, so I just need to wrap this up. Might sting just a little, but I should be fine." He said.

Tiberius looked back to where the Sceptile was, who clearly seemed passive aggressive in some way. Then he looks towards where Autumn was, who quickly had to get out of the way of the falling branch. While she did get out of the falling branch, Zehriyah and Caesar almost reacted instantaneously. Zehriyah sliced the branch into two while Caesar knocked the closest branch out of the way. They both then looked at Jet with a glare on their faces. Tiberius began a small grumble that seemed somewhat aggressive.

Autumn on the other hand still tried to act kindly to Jet. She disregarded the fact that the branch almost hit her and replied in a still friendly tone. "Well, if it was that easy, I would have already done so myself! Thing is, we need a whole bunch of leaves, and it would take too much time to gather them this way. Seems how you can create leaves, I was thinking you could make a large pile?" said Autumn.

The Squirtle quietly got out of his shell later, as he slowly peeked out of the bush. He gazed over at the Sceptile that was several feet apart from him and the Joltic. He felt rather intimidated from the Sceptile's huge size, as the fact that it was also a Grass type made it even worse. The Joltic crawled out of his shell and climbed onto his left shoulder, as he said to the Squirtle in a sarcastic tone after catching a split second glimpse of the Sceptile, "Aww, what's the matter now? Is that big green guy so scary to you?"

The Squirtle angrily replied quietly, "Shush now! That so called big guy is a Grass type, and we can't really even take him on, plus Grass types really hurt you know!"

The Joltic's small body vibrated in an attempt to calm the uneased Squirtle, as he said in a gentle tone, "Okay little Squirtle, maybe you just need to calm down now... just take it easy now."

The Squirtle sighed and retorted back, "Fine... just don't mention anything about this or the other things that I have told you before..." The Joltic emitted a nodding vibration at him, as he hoped that no one within the vicinity heard them.

Meanwhile, Zala's eyes perked up to the sound of some Pokémon quietly talking in a nearby bush, as she quietly crouched down and peered inside the greeny leaves that housed the Pokémon in concealment. She saw a Squirtle and a Joltic that rested on his shoulder, as she thought to herself, "Wait a minute... aren't these my Pokémon that I almost lost before that ship went down? Oh my, I better get them taken care of here..."

She quietly placed her right hand on the Squirtle's sides, as the Squirtle squirmed in protest! The Joltic retreated into his shell, as Zala quietly said to the fussy Squirtle in an attempt to calm him, "Hey, it's me Squirtle... just try to relax." She calmly stroked the Squirtle's shell, as the Squirtle smiled and got up soon after he got out of his shell again. The Joltic crawled out of his shell and went up to his right shoulder now, as he glanced over at the tired out Minun that Zala carried. She glanced over at the direction where the other Pokémon-like voices came from, as she did not seem to grasp how they were suddenly understandable now. She quietly walked towards the large group, with her other Pokémon; while the Squirtle and Joltic hid behind objects as they walked several feet behind Zala and her other Pokémon.

Ry slowly began to wind the bandages around Ahnoah's leg, making sure to have it tight, but not too tight.

Jet looked down to see the hostile faces. When he heard Authum's request he hopped down onto the ground near the group of pokemon. He raised his tail, and fired a Leaf Storm attack into the branches, causing the tree to shake.

"What was that about Jet?" Fuego asked walking over. The Infernape stood just a little left of Caesar and Zehriyah. "And sorry if he comes off a little harsh. He's pretty straight forward, and isn't really a sociable pokemon either." He said to the other Pokemon.

'I'm just getting the leaves that were requested," Jet said tilting his head up. Then as if on ce multiple leaves, ones that he had fired, and ones taken from the branches slowly began to drift downward. "Now Fuego hit me with a Mach Punch, please."

"Wait what?" Fuego exclaimed, taken back by Jet's request.

'I'll block it just throw the punch." Jet said coolly.

"Well okay." Fuego said reeling his arm back. He then engulfed his fist in what energy and swung it at Jet. Jet coolly blocked it with a Leaf Blade. Then, what Jet wanted to happen, happened. The slight shock wave, produced by the collision of moves, pushed the leaves, closer to Autumn, forming a pile.

"Problem solved," Jet said before climbing back into his branch.

Ry added the finishing touches to Ahnoah's bandaged leg, and stepped back. "There, that should help," he said, giving a grin.

Last edited:
@Lotus Trainer Saia @Ry_Burst @Charlespark @Gpig5 (<Last chance for u)
Stardom bounced around giving a little nod and then pointed in the direction of the coastline. She called out again, with an excited look. Stardom wasn't one to stay in one place, so it would probably be best for her to go with the group with Libby.
I wanna go with you! It seems fun!

Meanwhile, Ahnoah replied to Ry. He tapped Tiberius a bit to make his guard go down, as they were no longer in danger.

"Yeah, the Painful part is over, so I just need to wrap this up. Might sting just a little, but I should be fine." He said.

Tiberius looked back to where the Sceptile was, who clearly seemed passive aggressive in some way. Then he looks towards where Autumn was, who quickly had to get out of the way of the falling branch. While she did get out of the falling branch, Zehriyah and Caesar almost reacted instantaneously. Zehriyah sliced the branch into two while Caesar knocked the closest branch out of the way. They both then looked at Jet with a glare on their faces. Tiberius began a small grumble that seemed somewhat aggressive.

Autumn on the other hand still tried to act kindly to Jet. She disregarded the fact that the branch almost hit her and replied in a still friendly tone. "Well, if it was that easy, I would have already done so myself! Thing is, we need a whole bunch of leaves, and it would take too much time to gather them this way. Seems how you can create leaves, I was thinking you could make a large pile?" said Autumn.

Libby curtly nodded, as she stretched out her limbs as her back arched. Satisfied, she turned towards Ponya and Lilac. "You guys be good, don't hesitate to call if anything goes awry"she said in a brisk, firm tone. They returned her demands with a cheery grin. Trusting them, she smiled as she stared down at Stardom; whom she assumed had agreed to join her on account of her spastic body language.

"I don't really have a main direction, you seem the most excited so, you can lead the way..."she paused, before adding quickly. "Uh- just make sure we can see you"Libby noted nervously, wincing as she imagined a scenario in which Ahnoah was chewing her out after losing Stardom after only a few minutes of her being under Libby's watch. Hopefully, it didn't come to that.

( After a long Hiatus, and a Bit of a block, I'm finally back! So with @Gpig5 , kinda just disregard their character, try to not acknowledge them at all, RP will survive that way. so @Ry_Burst @Charlespark @Lotus Trainer Saia , Let's get back to RPing!)

"Thank you, now I gotta make sure either one of them don't make rash decisions over there. They aren't exactly the ones to think when they are angry, but I'm sure they should be fine" Ahnoah said to Ry. He tapped Tiberius on the head a little to get him to move over to Caesar, Zehriyah, and Autumn.

Both Caesar and Zehriyah understood the more commanding part of his presence. Ahnoah isn't the one to just let something to get out of control, but he isn't the one to just stand by if his Pokemon were attacked either. It was the main reason he had gloves with him(not on tho), to cushion punches of his knuckles.However, even if a situation was to break out, Ahnoah couldn't do anything due to his injured leg.Zehriyah and Caesar stood down and walked away from the situation, but slightly glared at Jet, almost as a backoff.

"Yeah, .I guess that's one way to put i," Zehriyah replied to Fuego's response.

Stardom looked up at Libby with somehow even more excitement. She was being told that she was in charge and that, sent her into a flurry of bounces that almost seemed to be beyond human comprehension. It could be perceived that she was just shaking, but it was clear that she was bouncing for some odd reason. Suddenly, she jumped up into the air, almost at the height of Libby herself, save a few inches. She did a turn around mid-air and landed on her feet. She then pointed in a direction with her ribbons and began what seemed like a march. A small humming from Stardom could be heard, some tune that would be very familiar to any known friends of Ahnoah, but unfamiliar to anyone else. Her difference in it was it being a higher octave, and a bit faster than what it was.

"It's purely Jet. He doesn't mean any harm, he's just upset. He's not going to hurt anybody." Ry said, noticing the other Pokemon's dislike of Jet. "I have an idea," he added, sending out his two other Pokemon.

The Luxray and the Poliwrath appeared in a flash of light. "Hey boss, whatcha need," Voltage said gruffly. Ry gave a smile and looked around. "So we need to split up and look for others right. So I recomend we all split up and search around the island for any survivors." Ry said towards Ahnoah. "We need to think smart and if anyone else is out there, we gotta find them."

All four of his Pokemon gave a nod in agreement. "Makes sense," Voltage said. "I'm in," Splashy said. "Okay I get it, we all agree, but what about the other guy," Jet said crossing his arms. Ry's Pokemon turned to face Ahnoah, along with Ry. "So whatcha say?" Ry asked.

Some way away from all the commotion...

The first thing Flint noticed upon waking up was that the sky was now made of sand. In his dopey state he thought that things could be a lot worse, after all sand was pretty nice. It was only after a few more seconds that he came to realise that in reality he was simply upside down, floating several feet of the ground which he had previously thought was the sky. "UUuuuuurrrrrrrgh..." was about the only sound he could muster as he tried to shift in his floating cocoon of energy, trying desperately to understand his situation.

His rescuer became clear when he managed to get into a somewhat upright position, it was Dogu, who was simply holding him aloft with telekinesis in order to protect him. Seeing that his trainer was awake the Claydol gave its version of a greeting, a deep beep and a sequence of flashes from its many eyes.
"Yeah I love you too buddy, now could you be a lamb and let me down?" Flint asked groggily.
Dogu willingly complied and lowered the archaeologist to the ground slowly as not to harm him.

Now that his feet were firmly placed on good ole Terra Firma Flint was beginning to remember what happened. Images flashed through his head, waves as high as houses, people screaming as they tried uselessly to get to lifeboats or summon water type Pokémon. Oh and a really good prawn cocktail. That was it, he had been on that damn ship when it sunk! He had been at the buffet table enjoying a snack when the sea decided to claim the vessel and everybody on board. Well not everyone, ocean 0 - Flint 1.

It was a miracle that he had survived really when you consider that he can barely swim but this was hardly the first time Dogu had saved his ass. The Pokémon's innate ability to stay calm in almost any circumstance really came in handy. The young man stumbled the few feet towards his Pokémon and leaned against it heavily. "You know Dogu, I think you get first dibs on whatever food we find after that performance, great job mate." He laughed in an attempt to lighten the mood.

There were remnants of the boat that had washed ashore with them and they caught Flint's eye now, several flip flops, bits of scrap metal, half of what looked like a toilet seat. And worse of all a cracked Pokeball. A panic suddenly rose within Flint. His Pokémon! He frantically counted the balls around his belt. He breathed a sigh of relief only after double checking that all six where there. To think he might have lost one of them...no, no that didn't even warrant thinking about. Everything was okay, or at least kind of. At the very least they were in a bad situation together.

Flint had often wondered what he would do if he were to ever become stranded on an island so he had a plan of sorts already in his head. First order of business, find other survivors. Looking around he took in the lush greenery that inhabited the island and the white sandy beach that he was standing on and came to the conclusion this place was probably uninhabited. At the very least it looked like it was yet to be touched by the destructive hand of man. All the same there might be other survivors still on the island....

"Dogu can you float up high and use flash for me? Nice and bright we need this to be seen for miles around." Flint asked politely whilst giving his Claydol a friendly pat. Dogu complied with a happy sounding beep, floating up into the sky till he bobbed up and down at about an altitude of 20 feet. His eyes then began to glow brilliantly, like mini lighthouses, so that he became a shining beacon that could be seen from a large part of the island.

( After a long Hiatus, and a Bit of a block, I'm finally back! So with @Gpig5 , kinda just disregard their character, try to not acknowledge them at all, RP will survive that way. so @Ry_Burst @Charlespark @Lotus Trainer Saia , Let's get back to RPing!)

"Thank you, now I gotta make sure either one of them don't make rash decisions over there. They aren't exactly the ones to think when they are angry, but I'm sure they should be fine" Ahnoah said to Ry. He tapped Tiberius on the head a little to get him to move over to Caesar, Zehriyah, and Autumn.

Both Caesar and Zehriyah understood the more commanding part of his presence. Ahnoah isn't the one to just let something to get out of control, but he isn't the one to just stand by if his Pokemon were attacked either. It was the main reason he had gloves with him(not on tho), to cushion punches of his knuckles.However, even if a situation was to break out, Ahnoah couldn't do anything due to his injured leg.Zehriyah and Caesar stood down and walked away from the situation, but slightly glared at Jet, almost as a backoff.

"Yeah, .I guess that's one way to put i," Zehriyah replied to Fuego's response.

Stardom looked up at Libby with somehow even more excitement. She was being told that she was in charge and that, sent her into a flurry of bounces that almost seemed to be beyond human comprehension. It could be perceived that she was just shaking, but it was clear that she was bouncing for some odd reason. Suddenly, she jumped up into the air, almost at the height of Libby herself, save a few inches. She did a turn around mid-air and landed on her feet. She then pointed in a direction with her ribbons and began what seemed like a march. A small humming from Stardom could be heard, some tune that would be very familiar to any known friends of Ahnoah, but unfamiliar to anyone else. Her difference in it was it being a higher octave, and a bit faster than what it was.

Libby seemed to jump back in response, heart pounding as she realized she had underestimated Stardom's boundless energy. She let a sigh escape her throat, worried she had poor judgement for letting her lead. Still...she didn't think Stardom would cause much trouble, albeit perhaps scare her half to death. It seemed mundane to her at this point, worrying herself with her own ramblings and concerns. However, she couldn't really control it, force of habit she had assumed.

Capi Tan didn't seem as nearly on edge, as per usual. Despite their close bond, he and Libby didn't harbor many relatable quirks with one another. His trainer was a bit of...worrywart, however he was even more so a laid back pokemon in nature. While he did fret over Henrietta from time to time, he never seemed to carry any doubts with him except when it came to Libby's wellbeing. In a way, his concern for Libby is what keeps their friendship stable in hindsight. He was no psychologist, sure, but he'd gladly raise a flipper if it meant setting his trainer at ease.

Of course, it wasn't long before that side of him kicked in once more. Capi Tan noticed her nervousness, and as if on cue, he gently brushed his head at her shoulder. They each exchanged an assuring smile for a few seconds before Libby broke it off, gaze following Stardom as she made sure the little Sylveon wasn't out of sight. How well she could keep this up she didn't know, but she held confidence in knowing that Capi Tan would be at her side. Even if it meant getting scorned by an enraged Ahnoah should thy lose trail of the Sylveon.

'Ahnoah..."Libby thought for a moment, walking slower as she lingered on in thought. 'Just what is he doing now I wonder? Hopefully he hasn't found trouble already' She shuddered at the thought, before keeping pace once more.

( @Ry_Burst @Lotus Trainer Saia @Nebula-Newt @Charlespark Alright, Let's go!)

"I actually saw a few from where I came from. If there are any survivors, I'm sure they will find us." Ahnoah said. As soon as Ahnoah, Zehriyah, Caesar, and Autumn noticed what Pokemon that were sent out by Ry, they immediately turned to Tiberius. You see, Ahnoah's friend/rival that he was planning on meeting after he got off the boat had a Luxray. The Luxray was appropriately named Wrath, due to his highly aggressive nature. Tiberius would often fight violently with Wrath, which might a have caused a disliking of Luxray's to him. Surprisingly, Tiberius didn't act aggressively. Instead, he took a few steps back while sniffing. Once he realized that this Luxray wasn't the same Luxray as before, Tiberius relaxed a bit more. Good thing too, or Tiberius might have thrown Ahnoah off, and let's just say there might not be a jungle left by the end of that brawl. All four gave a sigh of relief. Ahnoah gave Tiberius a little pat on the head as a 'Good Boy' for Tiberius.

Meanwhile, in the Sky, Reina was hovering over where Ahnoah is. She had a 'Keen Eye' (yes, I made a pun and revealed ability) when it came to keeping track of things, even when they are near impossible to see. Reina looked to the side and saw a blinding flash of light that slightly disoriented her, but she was completely fine after a few seconds. Reina made a loud 'Caw' signifying that she was coming to land. Usually, Reina didn't return to Ahnoah without important news, so he listened closely to what Reina had to say.

"I think I found another Survivor because some Pokemon was just used as some sort of Flare, care to see?" Reina Said. Ahnoah turned to Ry who just recently talked about finding more survivors, so this was just what he was looking for.

"Whadya say?" Ahnoah said.

Reina wasn't the only one who noticed the flare. Good Ol' Stardom immediately took off towards the shining light. She almost did a full sprint too, completely forgetting that Libby was behind her. She could be seen now, with a big smile on her face and doing a little bit of a yell. Almost like a war cry, a smol, adorable warcry.

Ry watched the Staraptor from below, before falling back into reality. He shook his head to clear his head. "Sorry, she kinda minds me of a Pokemon I have at home. Anyways, yeah, we should get a move on." Ry said rubbing the back of his head. Ry stretched his arms behind his head, being sure to be ready.

Jet uncrossed his arms, while Fuego mimicked Ry's motions. "Well I'll meet you there," Jet said calmly before jumping into the treeline and dashing from tree branch to tree branch ahead of them.

"How does he know where the flare is. Only Reina saw it." Fuego asked scratching his head.

"Jungle Master. Sceptile are some of the best trackers in a forest setting," Ry said watching Jet run. "Okay so we should probably join him. Lead the way Ahnoah," Ry said giving Ahnoah a nod.

A Jangmo-o slowly aroused from his prolonged unconsciousness, as the first thing that hit his big, pale red eyes was the harsh solar light. He sluggishly got up onto all fours, as he carefully scanned around the envionment like an old fashioned radar. He took in a hesitant breath, as he glanced down towards the snippets of metal that appeared to have a silvery glint towards his exhausted irises. He carefully placed his right paw onto the minuscule piece of metal, as he began to encounter his memories that occurred while he was on the ship that he once called a vacation; a vacation that unfortunately went in the exact opposite direction he expected.

He saw himself back on the intact watercraft that he entered easily, just by blending in with the other Trainers' Pokémon. After a few brief seconds, he noticed that he was now in the spa with a rather cute Pokémon that he failed to resist his strong infatuation towards. When it came to another minute, he saw the ship sinking like how he saw it in an old movie; the ship had collided with an iceberg and was beginning to succumb to the ocean's pull, due to the buoyancy being no longer intact. The last thing that he recalled after that was seeing an enormous Pokémon that had two huge, water cannons that resided on the top sides of its shell.

He had a rather bittersweet outlook in his nervous eyes soon after, as he was relieved that the huge light blue, fox-like Pokémon with a multitude of tails would not be chasing him anymore. However, he came to swiftly realize that the catastrophic aftermath had far weighted that down, since he was now on an unknown island; an island that could possibly be one that was just him against his worst enemy of all, his own very self.

He turned around to see what was behind, as he looked up to see a brightly emitting light from a strange Pokémon that was floating in the air. He was intrigued from how the Pokémon was able to stay afloat in the air without any support, as he slowly moved towards the Pokémon. While he approached towards the Pokémon at a modest pace, his attention shifted towards a man nearby that had dark brown hair. The man's skin tone appeared to be slightly darker than usual from what he typically saw on the ship; the ship had mostly lighter toned nurses that primarily took care of him since he could not be on his own within the sight of the authorities yet.

He could not muster up the courage to speak up to the man, as he was apprehensive of what could happen if he accidentally said the wrong word, or if the man could not even understand him in the first place. He continued to cautiously move towards the man and the Pokémon, as he quietly tapped his grayish, teardrop-shaped scales; the scales made a rather quiet reverberation that was distinguishable to the trained ear. The anklet around his left leg glimmered about with the sunlight, as he emitted a discreet, babyish cry towards the man and the floating Pokémon.

( @Ry_Burst @Lotus Trainer Saia @Nebula-Newt @Charlespark Alright, Let's go!)

"I actually saw a few from where I came from. If there are any survivors, I'm sure they will find us." Ahnoah said. As soon as Ahnoah, Zehriyah, Caesar, and Autumn noticed what Pokemon that were sent out by Ry, they immediately turned to Tiberius. You see, Ahnoah's friend/rival that he was planning on meeting after he got off the boat had a Luxray. The Luxray was appropriately named Wrath, due to his highly aggressive nature. Tiberius would often fight violently with Wrath, which might a have caused a disliking of Luxray's to him. Surprisingly, Tiberius didn't act aggressively. Instead, he took a few steps back while sniffing. Once he realized that this Luxray wasn't the same Luxray as before, Tiberius relaxed a bit more. Good thing too, or Tiberius might have thrown Ahnoah off, and let's just say there might not be a jungle left by the end of that brawl. All four gave a sigh of relief. Ahnoah gave Tiberius a little pat on the head as a 'Good Boy' for Tiberius.

Meanwhile, in the Sky, Reina was hovering over where Ahnoah is. She had a 'Keen Eye' (yes, I made a pun and revealed ability) when it came to keeping track of things, even when they are near impossible to see. Reina looked to the side and saw a blinding flash of light that slightly disoriented her, but she was completely fine after a few seconds. Reina made a loud 'Caw' signifying that she was coming to land. Usually, Reina didn't return to Ahnoah without important news, so he listened closely to what Reina had to say.

"I think I found another Survivor because some Pokemon was just used as some sort of Flare, care to see?" Reina Said. Ahnoah turned to Ry who just recently talked about finding more survivors, so this was just what he was looking for.

"Whadya say?" Ahnoah said.

Reina wasn't the only one who noticed the flare. Good Ol' Stardom immediately took off towards the shining light. She almost did a full sprint too, completely forgetting that Libby was behind her. She could be seen now, with a big smile on her face and doing a little bit of a yell. Almost like a war cry, a smol, adorable warcry.

At that point Libby's fears came true. Without thinking, she ran far past Capi Tan as she miserably tried catching up with the hyperactive little Sylveon. "Stardom please wait! Don't follow that it could be dangerous!"she cried out, almost hysterically as she struggled to keep footing. It wasn't long before she felt her foot sprain from the sudden and erratic burst of movement. She cringed, as she desperately tried to pull through, but her attempts proved fruitless as she skidded to a halt as she fell upon her knees; clutching her foot delicately as she winced in irritable pain. At this point a panicked Capi Tan caught up to his trainer, flailing about as it frantically scanned over any possible injuries.

While hurt, for now it seemed the only injury was some dust and the sprained foot. Still, Capi Tan didn't look satisfied, as he nudged her feet slightly. This ended up being a horrible idea, as Libby yowled out in muttered pain from the light push of Capi's muzzle. He gulped, taken aback as he quickly lifted his head away from the fragile trainer in guilt. Still in pain, Libby wheezed slightly, face scrunching as she struggled to say something. At first, Capi Tan was unsure what to do, until he suddenly came up with a simple solution.

With a small inhale of the air, the Dewgong's cheeks puffed out, before exhaling into a cold, icy wisp of mist. As soon as the small, cold cloud hit the earth, it slowly materialized into a thin sheet of ice above the soil. Upon seeing this, Capi Tan let out a sigh of relief, before gently caressing the foot onto the small, makeshift ice blanket before them. At first, Libby shuddered from the bitter cold that stung her skin for a second, but soon she managed to find solace as she felt the cold ebb the pain away. She was so relieved, she had pushed the thought of Stardom's run to the back of her head, as she waited for the ice to completely eradicate the sense of any irritation or tightness away.