• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Survival in the Galaxy (Reboot)

Cham was halfway down the alleyway when he noticed that the Twi'lek wasn't following. He paused for a moment, undecided before sighing and running back to the woman.
"Look, I know your friend has a death wish but that doesn't mean you have to have one... as... well..." Cham trailed off as he approached, finally able to see what the woman was watching. That scruffy-looking human... He was moving like something Cham had never seen before. In the man's hand.... was that a lightsaber?! He was cutting through the stormtroopers like a knife through hot butter, somehow even deflecting the trooper's blaster bolts right back to them!

The way this man moved, the way he fought... Something familiar began to ring in Cham's memory. Stories he had heard told in whispers while he was on Mirialan. Old stories, passed down about those who controlled a mystical energy known as the Force, who used it to bring peace and balance before being ultimately betrayed. This guy... was he a jedi?!

As soon as Ozashu found a space port he could safely travel to. He docked his ship within the hanger bay ,and departed his ship, "This place here is so remote... A perfect hiding place for someone on the run..." Ozashu thought to himself as he looked around. Ozashu wasn't sure where he was going nor did he know any of the locals so his plan for the most part was to keep his nose down ,and his hands to himself. The first thing Ozashi did was head through the market until he eventually found a small diner where he could order something to eat, "ugh... lets see here... I guess I'll take whatever your special is" Ozashu said. The waitress looked over at Ozashu paused as she stared at Ozashu for a moment, "...Coming right up! Our special this week is our rancor steak! comes with your choice of either rishi corn or gartro eggs. would you like any drinks with that? She said, Ozashu looked up, "I'll take the rishi corn and as for drinks I guess I'll have a sour sarlacc with that" Ozashu said, "Okie dokie!" She said before walking off behind the table to tell the chef to cook up the order. She walked over to the next customer ,and Ozashu looked out the window to see if anything interesting was going on outside as he waited for his meal.

Zenix continued to slice through the Stormtroopers, and some of their weapons, with ease. After Force Pulling the last trooper and impaling him, he sighed a bit and turned off his lightsaber. "That's the last of them," he said to himself before turning to Ashanti. He noticed that the male Mirialan returned and knew that he saw everything for sure this time.

Ashanti came out of the alleyway and ran towards Zenix to give him a hug. She was starting to become a bit more comfortable with him as she knew that she was safe with him around. The young Twi'lek seized hugging and looked up at him with a smile.

Zeni smiled at Ashanti and patted her head. "See? I told you not to worry," he said to her. He then looked towards the male Mirialan, knowing that things were about to get complicated now that he knew. "I suggest that you forget you saw anything," he said to him.

Cham stood stock still as Zenix cut down the last of the stormtroopers. He was at a complete and utter loss for words as he looked over the carnage the jedi had wrought. A mix of emotions flowed through the Mirialan. Fear, shock... with a twinge of disgust. Those stormtroopers... they were soldiers, to be sure... but they were people, too. And this guy just cut through them like they were nothing. Cham had been in quite a few battles before. From fire-fights to knife fights, he's had his few shares of scraps. But even then, he had never seen a battle that was quite as one sided or vicious.

The human's words snapped Cham out of his trance.
"What? Oh. uh... Yeah." Cham said, looking back at the multiple corpses strewn at the hangar entryway. Were there any left alive? A sudden realization hit Cham. These weren't the only stormtroopers stationed at this port. Others had most likely heard the commotion and were likely en route. The full realization of all that had transpired here and the implications they had were slowly sinking in. Cham ran a hand through his hair, his blaster at his side as he slowly looked over to Zenix.
"Are they... are they going to think that I'm with you?" Was all Cham was able to ask.

Zenix sensed the mixture of emotions that the Mirialan was having, which was his cue to leave. "Not if there were no witness," he answered the Mirialan's question, "But they will if you continue to stick around by the time more arrive. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to get going." He then looked down at Ashanti and motioned her to follow him with his head. The two then took off, running through the halls of the port.

After a bit of running, the two quickly came to a stop once civilians started to become present in order to not draw attention to themselves. Stormtroopers were also present, asking people if they saw them or anything out of the ordinary. Zenix could pull his hood on, but that would still leave Ashanti exposed in the open. "Shoot, they'll instantly recognize us," he said. Luckily for them, there a was stand nearby, selling ponchos with hoods. "Stay here," he said before making his way to the stand. He waited for the shopkeeper to turn away and not notice him to not risk being recognized. Once the shopkeeper turned away, Zenix quickly got a brown poncho that was about Ashanti's size and left behind credits to pay for it. He then went back to Ashanti and gave her the poncho. "Here, put this on," he said.

Ashanti looked at the poncho for a bit before proceeding to put it on. After putting the poncho on, the Twi'lek admired it and smiled at Zenix, indicating that she liked it.

Zenix smiled back at her. "Fits you perfectly," he said before slipping on his hood on with Ashanti doing the same with hers. The two then began to make their way through the crowds of people while also avoiding contact with Stormtroopers. Their goal now was to find a ship that would get them off the planet and back to the lone space port.

Alema'veri rose a brow. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten caught yet then. A good portion would probably fall under that category. I certainly would try finding the killer of all these sith if I were part of the Empire. I may dislike the Empire, but I certainly don't take them as fools. If they ever do find out your the killer of all those sith, you'll be in a lot of trouble." She sighed and closed her eyes before looking directly at Saphrax's eyes. "Whatever you do, don't make a single mistake if you're going to continue to do this. While your course of action isn't one I would take, I'm certain that others would definitely support you if they knew what you're doing." She gave a firm nod.

"Lets just say I am good at covering my tracks. Another thing is that when you are a Sith Lord you are given a lot of privileges, and are trusted more then most Sith." Saphrax smiled, he showed his uper fangs to the girl. It seemed that Saphrax was more then capable to deal with what was thrown at him.

After a bit of walking and avoiding Stormtroopers, Zenix spotted the bay that he arrived at and saw a transport that was preparing to leave. "This way, let's go," he said to Ashanti, and both made their way to the bay. They then proceeded to board the transport and take a seat next to each other. "Phew, we made," he said as the transport proceeded to take off shortly after, leave Garel's atmosphere, and jump into hyperspace.

Once they were in hyperspace, Zenix slowly slipped off his hood and turned to Ashanti. "We're safe now," he said with a smile.

Ashanti turned to Zenix, slipped off her as well, and smiled back at him. She then went on hug him once again. "Th-Thank you, again," she said, a tear starting to form from her left eye.

"No problem," Zenix said to her. There's still the matter of asking her if she wants to stay with him, but that's a conversation he plans to have once they're off the ship.

Meanwhile, back on Garel, the two Imperial Officers arrived at the hangar that Zenix slaughtered the squadron of Stormtroopers in. "What in the world happened here!?" Said the one who was in charge of Ashanti's capture. The other one was approached by a Stormtrooper commander and then turned to his comrade. "U-Umm, Lord Vader requests to speak with you," he said, "He wants a status report on the Twi'lek." The officer was at a loss for words as fear began to fill him. He gulped down hard as he knew the upcoming conversation with the dark lord will be his last.

After Ozashu had sat at the diner for do long he eventually decided that there was nothing for him on the station. He headed to the docking station where he paid to have his ship refilled ,and repaired. He sat in the docking bay ,and wandered around until he saw add ome patrols scouring the streets he headed back to the docking bay his ship was stationed in. As soon as his ship had been fully repaired, and he was given the signal so leave. He left without haste as he heeded a distant planet where he would continue to seek work.