• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Survival in the Galaxy (Reboot)

As he slept, Zenix began to have dreams, but these were no ordinary dreams. He began to hear voices within them. "That's the one! Get her!" Said the first voice, which sounded like a Stormtrooper, and was followed up by a scream of a scared girl. "We've got what we came here for. Time to depart!" Said another, this time sounding like an Imperial Officer. "They took her! ....Those monsters took my daughter!" Said what sounds like a mother who was crying over the taking of her daughter. "Do you know why this capture was so important?" Asked a Stormtrooper, which led to another respond by saying, "No idea, but it's probably best not question." After hearing those voices, Zenix saw images of an Imperial shuttle beginning to take off, a conversation between an Imperial Officer and a hologram, a cage that he wasn't able to depict who was inside, and the same shuttle landing in a port.

Zenix quickly woke up once the transport ship landed and panted a bit. He then heard the intercom announce that they have reached their destination. "W-Was that...a vision?" He said to himself. After getting off the ship, Zenix saw that they were on a lone station with no planet in sight. He looked around to find a holomap but instead found a bulletin board that has the list of all the transports that are scheduled to depart as well as their destinations. Zenix looked through the list and found himself looking at the listing for a transport on route to Garel more so than the others. Could it be related to the vision he just had? Where it was or not, he was in luck as the next transport to Garel was scheduled to depart shortly. "Hmm, it's not like I have anywhere else to go," Zenix said and quickly made his way to the hangar the transport was at, Hangar 10. Once he arrived, he proceeded to board the transport and take a seat. After few minutes of passengers boarding, the ship went on to exit the hangar and take off. It then made the jump to hyperspace, with Zenix now waiting and wondering what the vision was all about.

"Understood." Ferren responded to Kervons comments while his body shook he lead the Houk out of the ship. "It's a mighty fine ship you got there." Ferren complimented his partners vessel Ferren was being amazed as for all his years he'd never seen a ship like it used by a singular person. "How much was it i've been wanting to fetch myself a better ship for ages how much for a ship like this roughy cost?" Ferren asked Kervon casually. Eyeing his fellow bounty hunters ship. "Where are the clients." Ferren muttered.

Kervon shrugged as he closed the ship behind him and joined Ferren and the bounty they were to collect. "I told our client what bay we docked in, so if we don't find him, he'll find us." He said before he couldn't help but smile at the compliment about his ship. "Thanks, it's a Lancer-class pursuit craft, the price is usually somewhere around 120,000 credits, maybe more depending on the mods added for it." He said as he grabbed the bounty by the binds that tied his hands back. "Pick up the pace, fatso."

A familiar figure entered the spaceport followed by yet another two heavily armed individuals. "Speak of the devil..." The twi'lek muttered. "Ah! Perfect, I hope this troublemaker wasn't too much of a hassle for you gentlemen?" The Rattataki asked as he gleefully eyed the bounty. "Nothing I haven't seen before. Here." Kervon said as he suddenly shoved the Houk over to the client only to be caught by his Nikto guard. "Bounty's yours, now where's my-... our money." Kervon asked, the word 'my' slipped out due to the fact he was too used to working alone.

"Of course." The client said before he nodded at his Kaleesh guard who walked up to Kervon and showed him the money that was inside. "Fifty thousand credits to share among you two." The client said with a smile while Kervon took the brief case off the Kaleesh's hands. "Pleasure doing business with you." Kervon said as he bowed his head and looked back at Ferren.

Alema'veri reentered the cockpit and closed her eyes for a bit, legs on a empty piece of the tan dashboard and her arms crossed. It, of course, took longer than what the twi'lek thought, but after an hour, they exited hyperspace with a jerk. Alema'veri's eyes snapped open as she fluidly readied her ship for a landing, not communicating with the locals about some designated place for space vessels. It was tricky, with the trees and all, but she landed. She turned the engine off and entered the deck. "We're here. I suggest you hide those good. Many empire loyalists would look for those. I'll be here. Best only one knows where the location is."

After coming out of hyperspace, the transport went on to enter Garel and land in a bay at a neaby port. Once it landed, Zenix proceeded to exit the ship. He looked around the bay. So far he hasn't seen or felt anything out of the ordinary. "Looks like I'm going to have to explore a bit if I'm going to find what I'm looking for," he said to himself, "Whatever it is I'm looking for, and if it's even here." With that said, Zenix exited the bay and walked around the port for any potential lead he could find. As he walked, all he saw were people either passing by or selling items on their stands, with a few Stormtroopers here and there.

After a bit of walking, Zenix realized that the amount of people present was decreasing as he walked down the path he was taking, which soon led to him being the only one present. "Well, if there's a path I'm supposed to take, I guess I'm on the right one," he said, and it was not long after his comment that he began to sense a presence. Although it was faint, he could definitely sense someone or something that is connected to the Force. He continued to walked, this time at a much faster pace, and with each step, the presence grew a bit stronger little by little. He came to a stop once he was near the port's Bay 10, where he could hearing Imperial forces talking.

Zenix slowly peeked inside the bay and saw the Imperial shuttle that was in his vision. Outside of the shuttle were two Imperial officers, a couple of Stormtroopers, and a couple of crates that were ready to be loaded onto it. Zenix could feel that the presence was inside the shuttle and had to find a way to get inside without getting detected. He thought for a bit and decided to use the Force to make a noise somewhere in the bay. "What was that!?" One of the Imperial Officers said as all that were present turned to where the noise came from, with the Stormtroopers ready to shoot. Zenix took this opportunity to get inside the bay and quickly get behind the shuttle. Once the troops deemed that it was nothing, they eased. Zenix waited for another opportunity to rise but didn't have to do anything himself this time as the officers went on to look inside the crates. With all of their attention on the crates, Zenix once again took this opportunity to get inside the shuttle. Once he was inside, he immediately saw another thing that was a part his vision, which made him gasp a bit. It was the cage, and inside was a young light blue female Twi'lek, who had binder cuffs on her wrists and was on her knees.

Saphrax took the box of crystals, and walked out of the ship. He wanted to make sure that no one would know where he hid the crystals. It would not be that hard as the pilot dropped him off in a place that was fairly deserted.

Once on the ground of Cathar, Saphrax took to the woods. He felt freed from the confines of the empire on his homeworld. The place just seemed so peaceful. Even the animals were more intuned to forest.

Once he was far enough away, he let his guard on the force down more then he had on the ship. He felt that he was better for it. He wanted to find a spot that would conceal what treasure that he held.

Making way through the dense trees, he came to a small gap between trees. It led to a path that not a lot of people knew about. Once on the other side, Saphrax stood facing a large ruined temple. It was nearly indistinguishable to other buldings after the war. Though the forest had taken it over after many stopped coming this way.

Saphrax knew that the empire had already cleared this place of relics, so it would be a safe place to store a few that they would never see. Once he was inside he made his way deep underground, he navigated the place like it was his own. It seemed that the sith knew what was in the place even before he made it to his destination.

The place that really sparked his interest was a large room that held various alters and places to sercure relics. With a flick of his wrist, Saphrax opened his lightsaber. The bright purple color seemed to light the room perfectly. Once in the middle of the room, Saphrax drew back his lightsaber, and stabbed it into the center alter.

With a glow of dark purple, the room was covered in light. Once it faded, there was a staircase down. He walked along the dark corridor until he reached the end. It seemed that those who knew the ways were allowed to enter. In the center was a place to store relics of importance. It seemed that there were other relics already there.

When Saphrax placed the box down, he picked up a handle of an old lightsaber. When it lit up in his hand, the color seemed to shift from purple to green. It seemed to recognize Saphrax, as someone it knew. He set it back down and walked out of the chamber. As he moved out of each room, the temple would close and seal the room again.

Once out of the temple, Saphrax took a detour. He took a long and winding road. It seemed that the more he walked, the more that he seemed to tense up. What he came to was a large tree. It was bigger then the ones around it. Below the tree was a headstone. It was surprisingly well kept for a grave.

The headstone read, here lies Sam Wainwright, beloved husband. Saphrax looked onto the grave with tears in his eyes. He knelt down, and ran a hand on the grave marker. "I miss you, Sam. I know that you would not have wanted this life for me, but if I could make just one Jedi safer, then that is what I will do. I just hope that one day that I will be able to see you again." All pretense of the coldness and calm was gone from him. It seemed that all of it was a front for what laid beneath the surface.

For what seemed like a long time, but was only really a few minutes, Saphrax knelt there and cried for his lost love. It did not take him a long time to compose himself after that.

He made the treck back to the ship. Once there he walked up to the ramp, and onto it. He was glad to have had the time to get back into what would be expected of a typical sith. Speaking a more composed tone, he told the captain that he would be ready to go where ever. "Ready to leave when you are captain. They have been hidden where no one else can get to them."

Last edited:
Alema'veri looked at Saphrax and nodded. "Anywhere? Now with hundreds of places to go, where would one go?" She shook her head and chuckled a bit before retreating back into the cockpit. She set the autopilot to take them back to Nar Shaddaa. However, she didn't use the hyperdrive. No, this time she wanted a slower flight. Besides, her hyperdrive tended to be a bit buggy and liked to stop working for brief periods of time. It needed to rest. She exited the cockpit and looked at Saphrax, arms crossed. "So, we're done. Once I take you somewhere else you're paying?" She rose a brow.

"I would have paid up front if you asked. I am not one to just dodge payment, even though some of the others like me do. I don't really care where we go. I am just glad to have to deal with imperial agents and able to get rides with people like you for a change. Not everyone wants a sith on their ship. Especially one who openly carries his saber." Saphrax had stood with his arms crossed and leaned on the wall of the ship. He was a bit more reserved then he was before Cathar, but he was still just as friendly to Alema'veri.

It did not take him long to figure that she was force intuned after he had brought on the crystals. It had to be the case after the reaction that she gotten from the case. He could tell there was more to the girl then she let on.

Zenix was left a bit speechless by what he discovered inside the shuttle. "A-A Twi'lek?" Was all he could say at the moment. Why would the Empire want a Twi'lek? He then sensed that the Force was with her and recalled what the bartender said on Nar Shaddaa said, which then became clear to him. "She's a Force Sensitive," he said, now having a good idea on why the Empire wanted her.

The Twi'lek looked up to see Zenix present. Her eyes widened a bit as she quickly stood and backed up as far as she could, which was not much due to the inside of the cage having limited space. Obviously she was scared.

"H-Hey hey, it's alright," Zenix said to calm down the scared Twi'lek, "No need to be afraid. I'm not here to hurt you, and I'm definitely not with the Empire." He couldn't blame her for being scared as he knew what she had gone through recently thanks to his vision.

The Twi'lek calmed down a bit after hearing that. She became less tensed and slowly moved back to the middle of the cage, where she was before. She then looked at Zenix more thoroughly and realized that he didn't look like any if the other Imperial troops that captured her.

Zenix inspected the cage, noticing a keypad that could most likely unlock the cage. "Alright, I'm going get you out this cage and then get you out of here," he said to the Twi'lek, "I know I'm asking a lot here, but you're going to have to trust me. Can you do that?"

The Twi'lek looked down, feeling a bit unsure, but she knew that things couldn't any worse for her. She looked back up to Zenix and shyly nodded.

"Okay," Zenix said and slowly waved his hand in front of the keypad, using the Force to unlock it. The cage door slowly opened. "There we go. Now, as for those..." He said before slowly waving his hand again. This time unlocking the binder cuffs that had her hands restrained.

The Twi'lek was left amazed after watching Zenix magically open the cage and was even more amazed that he unlocked the cuffs as she watched them fall to the floor. She looked up at Zenix. She slowly peeked her head out of the cage and then quickly rushed at her savior to give him a hug. "Th-Thank you!" She said while hugging him.

Zenix was taken a bit aback by the hug. "O-Oh, uh.... No problem. Happy to help," he said as he slowly patted her head, "You must've really scared." Unfortunately, this happy moment was short-lived, as one of the two pilots emerged from the cockpit. "Who are you!? What're you doing!?" The pilot said after seeing Zenix onboard. Zenix quickly pulled out his blaster and not only shot the pilot that came out of the cockpit, but also the other one that almost got up from his seat after hearing the ruckus. "Darn," he said, knowing that the troops outside mostly like heard the shots. He had completely forgotten about the pilots being on the ship. He then saw two of the Stormtroopers attempting to board the shuttle, but he quickly shot them both down before they could've gotten onboard.

The Twi'lek started to get scared as the situation escalated and looked up at Zenix, feeling a bit safe after he shot the troops down.

"Looks like we're going to have to make a run for it!" Zenix said to her. He grabbed ahold of the Twi'lek's right hand and rushed out of the shuttle with her behind him. However, he quickly stopped after taking a few steps out of the shuttle as the remaining Stormtroopers that were present had their blasters aimed at the two. "That's far enough!" One of the Imperial Officers said, "You won't be going anywhere with our catch."

Garel, Spaceport:

"Cham, pass me the hydrospanner." The pair of Mirialans were on top of an XS stock light freighter, with the female nearly fully inside of the hull of the ship. The male, a guy by the name of Cham Entuwa, looked up from the wires he was connecting before nodding and passing El'ia the tool. The woman caught it, and was about to duck back into the hull of the ship when she saw what her friend was doing.
"Whoa, hey, hey hey!" El'ia yelled, lifting her goggles.
"What?!" Cham called back.
"Red wires go in the X ports, not the Y ports!" El'ia pointed. "You'll overload-"
"Yeah, yeah, I get it!" Cham called back. Shaking his head, he rectified his mistake as El'ia slid her goggles back on and ducked back into the ship after a few more minutes, El'ia popped back out. Cham was just finishing up as well, and El'ia pounded on the ship's hall.
"Okay, start her up!" El'ia called down, pounding on the hull of the ship. The ship began to hum and vibrate as the engines began to start up. Then with a sudden loud whine, the engines kicked in.
"Yes!" El'ia grinned, slapping the hull of the ship once again. The pilot quickly shut off the engine as El'ia and Cham slid down the hull and onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We really can't thank you enough for this." The Muun said, wringing his hands as he approached the pair.
"Well, you can show your gratitude very easily. Pay up. Engine fixes aren't exactly easy, especially with the hunk-, er, 'ship' that you guys are using." Cham said, palm outstretched.
"Of course. The agreed price." The Muun said, dropping the pouch of credits into the waiting hand. Cham nodded in thanks, slipping the pouch into his pockets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Another day, another credit." Cham said, tossing the pouch to El'ia. The two began to walk through the spaceport as El'ia double checked the contents of the bag.
"I thought for sure those guys were going to scam us." El'ia said.
"No, not Muuns. They'll take you for everything you got, but they'll always honor a business deal." Cham said. "Do you think now we'll have enough to get us out of here? Maybe to some place with not as many Imperials?"
"Hey, I'll take Imps over Hutts any day." El'ia said, slipping the pouch into her pockets.
"Well, at least if the Hutts are kicking down your door you usually know what you did wrong." Cham said.
"Hey, the Empire's not all bad. On Baroli, they stopped the marauders and cracked down on the crime there. I saw it myself." El'ia said.

As they were walking, Cham suddenly paused.
"Hey... was that a blaster?" Cham asked, looking around. It was only then that the pair had been heading in the wrong way the whole time. In fact, the whole area had a restricted look to it.
"Hey, what's going on over there?" El'ia pointed. Not too far away, an Imperial Freighter was parked. Just outside it, a group of stormtroopers and officers had what looked like a blue-skinned humanoid woman and a human man surrounded.
"I don't know. Some sort of arrest maybe?" Cham said, squinting and trying to get a good look.

Ferren followed his partner to were the clients were he was a bit unnerved when Kervon asked for his money but Ferren brushed of the comment. "pleasure doing business." Ferren told the clients bowing his head. He then turned to Kervon "Thanks for working with me." Ferren told kervon bowing his head "It was an honour." Ferren thanked the superior bounty hunter. Ferren was being honest tho he had gained a massive amount of respect for the bounty hunter. 'Would 2,000 credits be enough for compensation?" Ferren asked Kervon reaching into hs jacket to pull out his wallet offering Kervon the credits."I'm gonna use this to get myself a star fighter." Ferren explained.

Seeing no other way to get out of this situation, Zenix let go of the Twi'lek's hand and proceeded to Force Push the troops with the same hand by doing one big wave. The troops were caught by surprise as they all fell on the ground. As they were immobilized for the moment, Zenix quickly put his blaster away and turned to the young Twi'lek. "Hope you're not scared of heights," he said as he picked up the Twi'lek. Wasting not time, he quickly jumped onto the roof of the spaceport while carrying the Twi'lek, making a run for it afterwards.

The young Twi'lek was caught by surprise when Zenix proceeded to carry. She held onto him tightly as he jumped onto the roof and took off.

The officers and Stormtroopers got back up shortly after the two left, a bit confused about what just happened, and the one that was talking previously was angry. "Spread out and find him!" He commanded the troopers, "We need that girl back!!" "Shall I call for more reinforcements?" The other officer asked. "No, not yet," the previous officer replied, "If either the Emperor or Lord Vader receive word of this, then it will be off with all of our heads." The Stormtroopers exited the bay, now in search of Zenix and the young Twi'lek.

After a bit of running on the roof, Zenix jumped into an empty bay and slowly set the Twi'lek down. "Alright, I think were safe for now," he said, "You okay?" The Twi'lek nodded in response. "Good. You know, come to think of it, I never asked for your name," he said. The Twi'lek looked down a bit. "A...A-Ashanti Serrusa..." She said and looked back at him afterwards, "Th-That's my name." "Ashanti, huh? Well, it's nice to meet you," he said as he patted her head, "I'm Zenix. Zenix Sorrel."

"Zenix...." Ashanti repeated to get familiar with the name. She shyly smiled at him as she was grateful for him saving her, but that smile soon disappeared after a few seconds. "W-Why are they after me?" She asked Zenix, hoping to get an answer. Out of all the people the Empire wanted to abduct, why her?

Zenix sighed, knowing that these events would leave her confused and wanting for answers. "Well...I would say that most likely...they're after you because you're 'special'," he said, "They know that you have a special connection to the Force."

"The...'Force'?" Ashanti asked, obviously having no idea what the Force is, and it makes her special, "What is that?"

"Well, it's basically the source of a Jedi's power," Zenix began to explain, "An energy field that is created by all living things. It surrounds us, it penetrates us, and it binds the galaxy together."

"The Jedi's...power? Is...that how you set me free and how you knocked those guys down?" Ashanti asked, "Th-Then...that makes you a Jedi, right? But...I heard the Jedi were destroyed."

"Of course," Zenix said to her question of him using the Force, "I guess you can kinda consider me a Jedi, and as you can see, not all of us were destroyed. But going back to you, that's what make you special. You have those same powers locked away inside of you. My guess is that the Empire wants to harness your hidden powers for their own gain and make you serve under them. And because your connection to the Force isn't that strong right now, they would have an easy time doing so."

She sighed. "I wasn't accusing you of not going to pay me. Instead, I was asking if once I drop you off if that'll be your last trip. I like to charge by damages, what exactly I did, and how nosy one was. The nosier one is, the more they pay. A fee to have broken my rules, if you will. And I would've been a fool not to have accepted your job." She chuckled a bit before mentally counting up the charge. "I cannot give you a final number yet until I see exactly what happened on Nar Shaddaa. She then sighed as she returned to the cockpit. Best she didn't return there. Especially since they got a good look at her ship. She rerouted their course to a different planet with a low Imperial influence before exiting. "Permission to ask more personal questions? The 'where you come from' and 'how you got here' personal."

"If you want to know then you can ask. I can not tell you all of it, but I will tell you some, but I do expect a little in return as well. I still don't know your name after all." Saphrax had not really touched much from the ship. He mainly stayed in the one room. He hated when others were in his things, so he respected others the same.

Though he did not give away what he actually does on his missions, he was glad to know that not everyone was like that of the empire. Especially after what would have happened if he was not fast enough to get away Nar Shaddaa. It also would not have been pretty if he did get the girl into trouble.

She nodded. Normally, she didn't give away he name in case someone thought she wronged them. That way she didn't get many bounty hunters. Also, she might be tracked if her name was found out by others. But, Saphrax was going to answer his more personal questions. "Fair enough. Alema'veri." She thought back to some of their pervious conversations. "Now, from our previous conversations, I can tell you probably have a shaky relationship with the Empire. What is your true relationship with them?"

"Oh the relationship is not on shakey ground. I know where I stand in the empire. Let me just tell you that I may be apart of the empire, but I do not play by their rules. You see after my training as a Sith was done, I was allowed to go out on missions. This was before the fall of the republic. I was a lot different back then. Colder, more sinister, that all changed when I met the love of my life." Saphrax had a credit chip in hand and started tossing it up and down. He needed something to do with his hands and it seemed that he would rather not take it out on the girl's ship.

"Sam was a kind and caring soul. We were both young when we first met. I was still in the academy, I was sent by my father who at the time was my mentor before he passed my training off to one of his friends, to try and persuade one of the force sensitive to our side. Well what my father did not count on was us falling in love. Sam saw something in me that no one else seen. He showed me what the world was truly like outside of the imperial. When we were of age, we ran away together. We wanted a life of our own. That was the best three years of my life. Well until the day my mentor came and by the order of my father tried to take me back to empire. I worked for someone who was in empire, so I did not have to go with him. It came down to him ending up killing Sam, after he tried to protect me. Lets just say that I do not trust the empire more then most do. I may work for them, but I do not deal well with the control that they want over everyone."

Saphrax spoke with charity and with emotion, though most of it was anger, he wanted to get his point across that he did not go by what sith deem as code. He also did not mention what he had done to both his father and old mentor, as it would given away too much of what he done on the side of his missions.

As Ozashu made his way down to the black market he traveled with the cargo transport service ensuring that it arrived at the proper destination. Ozashu was pleased to see the pieces fall into place. When he met with Arhkers again the chagrian was more than happy to pay him handsomely, "Ah! I see you returned in one piece ,and from my sources it would appear that in addition to getting the bounties on those rodians you've also managed to get the stolen weapons... and then some. Here is your reward" Arhkers said. Ozashu smirked, "much obliged!" Ozashu said before accepting the credits. He made his way outside he headed straight to the black market venders to see what deals he could get.

As Cham and El'ia watched the situation from a distance, something happened that neither expected. The human made some arm movement, and suddenly the stormtroopers were flung back by some invisible explosion! No, that wasn't right. There was no boom, no burst of wind... It was just as if some invisible force flung the Imperials back. Then the human grabbed the Twi'leck, and Cham watched as the pair flew into the air and landed on the roof. Both Cham and El'ia merely stood at the end of the dock, watching the pair as they ran out of sight with mouths agape.
"What...?" El'ia muttered.
"Let's go." Cham said, grabbing El'ia and quickly walking away out of sight of the recovering Imperials. "Those guys are going to be pissed, and I don't want to be near them when they get going. The last thing we need is being arrested for some trumped-up charge of espionage or suspicion or whatever they'd try to put on us."
"Cham, those two just flew. How did they do that?" El'ia asked as the two ducked into a narrow alleyway. The sounds of shouts and clattering feet echoed in the distance as the stormtroopers began to spread out.
"I don't know, maybe he had jet boots or something like that one bounty hunter we saw." Cham said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two ran through the narrow alleyway, turning left and right. It was clear that if any stormtroopers had seen them, they sure weren't following them. Cham turned a final corner, entering into a bay when the Mirialan froze. Standing not too far away, very clearly, was the blue skinned Twi'lek and human that the pair had just seen escaped from the Imperials. Talk about crappy odds. Cham had no idea what to do, so he backed up slightly into the alleyway in the hopes neither of the pair saw him.

Ashanti was slowly processing everything that is being thrown at her, slowly looking down. The situation had more to it than what she originally thought. From her apparently having a connection to the Force to the Empire wanting to harness her hidden powers for their own use, it's all nothing the young Twi'lek would ever expect. She looked back up at Zenix, now bearing mixed feelings. "W-What happens now...?" She asked.

"Well, first, we have to get off this planet before they find us," Zenix began, "And then we-...." Before he could finish what he had to say, he felt that someone was watching nearby. He then had his eyes directed towards a narrow alleyway, where he suspected where they were being watched from. "Hold that thought. Get behind me," he said to Ashanti as he gently pushed her behind him and pulled out his blaster, aiming it at the alleyway, "Who's there! I won't shoot if you'd just come out and show yourself!"

Ashanti did what she was told and got behind Zenix. She peeked out a bit to see if there was anyone in the alleyway, feeling scared that it might Stormtroopers.

Cham froze when the human called out to him. It appeared that the human had a blaster as well. Oh, just lovely.
"Cham, what is it?" El'ia asked quietly from behind him.
"Just... just stay cool, El." Cham said, slowly walking out of the alleyway. El'ia stayed right behind Cham, seeing Zenix pointing a blaster at Cham. El'ia kept behind Cham, a hand on her own blaster. She was ready to draw and drop this guy if he tried anything. But while the Human looked cool, El'ia could see that the Twi'lek that was hiding behind Zenix looked rather scared. And after bowling over stormtrooper and running away from them, who wouldn't be?

"Hey, uh... look, man. We don't want any trouble. We're just passing through." Cham said, keeping his hands shown to Zenix. The Mirialan looked back and forth, trying to figure out if there was any way out. "If you could just lower your blaster, that would be great."

As soon as Ozashu purchased some extra gear he began heading back to his ship ,but overheard some imperial chatter talk of jedi sightings. Ozash quickly turned down an alleyway ,but was almost immediately met with spotlights as a group of imperials boarding an armored vehicle was inspecting civilians. Ozashu managed to sneak back to the black market district before they could spot him. He made his way further into his slums and with his communicator in hand he scheduled for a ship departure. He ran down alleyways, past civilians, over fences, rooftops ,and away from the prying eyes of the empire. Ozashu had finally reached viewpoint of the hanger ,but there was a checkpoint just outside inspecting the hangers. Ozashu needed to be quick. He waited till the imperials weren't looking in the direction of his ship. As Ozashu quietly reached his ship, "Hold it! We need to inspect your ship before you leave" an imperial stormtrooper said. Ozashu slowly turned his gaze. With the subtle flick of his finger, "this ship was already inspected" Ozashu said, "This ship was already inspected" the stormtrooper said, "this ship is safe to leave the hangar" Ozashu said, "This ship is safe to leave the hangar... well what are you two waiting for?! Let's head to the next hangar" the stormtrooper yelled at the other stormtroopers, "Have a safe trip" the stormtrooper said to Ozashu. As Ozashu made his way outside the hangar his fears became a reality as he saw a large hulking star destroyer just outside Nar Shaddaa space. Ozashu quickly engaged stealth capabilities, and attempted to further surpress his energy further just until he could hit hyperspace, and outside the ships range. Ozashu didn't want to think who might have been aboard the star destroyer as he bolted into hyperspace. As he deactivated stealth capabilities he then tried to figure out where he was going to head from there on out as for the time being Nar Shaddaa was compromised.

As Zenix watched two individuals walk out of the alleyway, he noted that both were not only a male and a female but also Mirialan. He hasn't seen a Mirialan since the Clone Wars with the only two he had ever seen being Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee. With that note aside, Zenix was temped to keep his blaster pointed at the two strangers, but seeing as they came out like he requested, he slowly lowered his blaster just like he said he would. "Who are you, and how long have you been watching us?" He asked the two Mirialan. If they overheard about Zenix being Jedi, then that would make things a bit complicated.

Ashanti peeked out bit more from behind Zenix after the two Mirialan revealed themselves. She was a bit relieved that they weren't Stormtroopers but was still cautious as for all she knew, they could mean trouble.

"Look, we didn't see anything, alright?" Cham said, moving to the side and keeping his distance from the human and Twi'lek. Cham had to be careful about this. A wrong word might end up with him getting a nice blaster bolt to the gut. He'd been in these types of situations before and gotten out of them, but that didn't necessarily mean he was a big fan of them. In truth, they hadn't really heard anything. The problem was convincing the others that. El'ia moved with him, watching the pair carefully. "We were just trying to pass through."

"We're not big fans of the Empire either. We don't want to fight." El'ia said, staying slightly behind Cham. Hidden by her friend, El'ia rested her hand on the butt of her blaster.

It was all Cham could do not to wince at what El'ia just said. The human and twi'lek weren't supposed to know that they knew that. Cham watched the pair carefully, waiting for their reaction.

Alema'veri nodded to Saphrax, thinking about what he said quickly. "You're not a Sith then. You cannot be. You merely use the dark side of the Force. At least, that's what I think." She leaned back in her chair and sighed as she continued to think. She had to admit, she doubted she saw the man there several years ago before the Empire took over. And if she did, she would've remembered someone who looked remotely like Saphrax. Her mind instantly went to her fellow Jedi. Or, well, what used to be her fellow Jedi. She wasn't really a Jedi anymore. "How many Jedi have you killed? After hearing your story, I doubt you actually murdered many. Only enough to keep on the good side of the Empire."

"You are right, I am really only a sith in name only." Saphrax sat there for a moment and thought about what would happen if he told the girl what he does. He hoped she was not just empire hired gun who would turn him in, though that would not bode well for the girl, as he had a major advantage over her when it comes to terms of credit with the empire.

"No I have not killed many. I mostly just try and find them places to go where the empire will not find them. I don't really do much killing of innocent jedi or force sensitive people. I do this as a reminder of what the empire took from me." Though he grew up in the empire, he had come far from their beliefs, and it showed in how carried himself.

Alema'veri searched for any signs of lying, but found none. Another wave of relief passed through her. She closed her eyes and sighed, thinking. The topic of what he did was starting to become intrusive, so she decided to choose another topic. But what? "I miss the Republic. But there is nothing I can do now, other that hope the Empire falls." She grimaced inwardly. If he was very good at lying, then she just gave herself away. Though, she did admit to not wanting to do anything. She looked back at him, but found there was no questions at the moment. "As our deal states, you can ask questions about me and I must answer two."

"Or a rebellion happens, where people can be in a place where you can be yourself." Saphrax took his time to take in all of what was said between the two. He knew that the girl was more then just a smuggler. Then there was the way she hated the empire, it would seem that she is more then just someone who wanted the empire to fall.

"Well what I want to know is what you really felt when I brought on the crystals? It seemed that you felt it more then most did when they were in the same place as them." He really did want to know what she was more then anything, she was more of a mystery to him.

She laughed a bit at Saphrax's rebellion idea. "As soon as a rebellion pops up, it'll be destroyed. Best to stay away from those." She then listened to Saphrax's question. Alema'veri thought of a long moment, wondering how to side-step the question's answer while answering the question truthfully. Now that was a real problem. "Something I haven't felt in a long time. Something that reminded me of a better time, a time when I wasn't a smuggler." She fought the urge to walk away. She made a deal, and she was going to stick with it.

"I don't know if it is well planned out, then it could actually happen." Saphrax thought for a moment about her answer. With what he knew about her and what she was not saying. He knew that she would probably be a force sensitive person as she would have to have been to feel the crystals. "So you asked me my story, I want to know what your story is. What were you before this, as you said that you were not a smuggler, so what was it? If you tell me, I will tell you what I done in the hutt's warehouse.

She rose a brow at the statement that a rebellion could work. In her mind, it was hopeless to even try, so why bother. Just continue to hide and pretend she wasn't anything special. However, Saphrax learned too much. She was treading on fragile ice. One wrong move and she could fall in and drown in a multitude of Empire thugs. She didn't want that. If someone found her out, then she was dead. She considered his proposal for a long moment. Although she didn't believe he lied when he answered her questions, she wanted to be careful. "I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone. Besides, I am required to answer two questions."

"I am not one to tell other's secrets. There is a lot of things that you do not know about me." Saphrax sat back to listen to her story. He hoped that she would be truthful with him as he had been with her. It seemed that there was a lot that she did not want to speak about, and he hoped she was on his side.

She closed her eyes. "I'll take your word for it. I used to be a Jedi. I wasn't a fighter nor did I have clone guards due to the fact I recently left my Padawan status when the attack against the Jedi happened. In the following years, it was a constant struggle. I was much better known for negotiating with others then bringing swift justice. And as you know, it isn't easy to negotiate with the Sith unless you swear loyalty to them, something I refuse to do." She sighed, knowing at this point if he was really some sort of undercover agent, then she would be dead. "So I decided to cut myself off from the Force. It was difficult at first, bit now it's natural for me to ignore it. Soon afterward, I decided to get a job. Most jobs nowadays are regulated by the Empire and Bounty Hunters have a higher risk of being hired by the Empire, so I settled on smuggler. It also helped piloting is one of the skills most Jedi are taught."

Zenix was slowly starting to believe that the Mirialans were no threat, but that belief came to a stop once the female Mirialan brought up the Empire. "If you really didn't see anything, then how do you know about the Empire being involved?" He asked as he started to catch on to them. He then slowly took out his blaster again and proceeded to quickly shoot behind him. The shot hit a Stormtrooper that was about to enter the bay they were in. "Looks like you two got lucky and should probably get out of here if you don't want to get involved," he said and looked at Ashanti, "Take cover, quick!" He gently pushed her to guide her towards the alleyway the two Mirialans were in, and as they hid, more Stormtroopers arrived at the bay and began to fire at the two.

Ashanti was a bit spooked by the sudden shot from Zenix and went into the alleyway like he told her to. Fearing for her life, she watched him fire at the troopers whenever he could as the Stormtroopers kept on shooting despite them having cover.

"Well since you told me that I guess I can trust you with my secret. This will make us even." Saphrax stood while he gathered his thoughts about what she had said. She was a Jedi, which would explain a lot of what he got from the girl. She was good at hiding her aura, but that was a skill he was good at as well.

"The reason I was in the Hutt's warehouse was to kill one of the sith overlord. Since they are in the Hutt's protection, the empire will more then likely go after the hutt then look for someone else who could have done it." Saphrax waited for what she had to say about that as he hoped he did not have to take further action.

She narrowed her eyes. "But they could go after us. Especially since they saw my ship." She went deep into thought, disliking her chances. If an inquisitor went after her ship, she was good as dead if they caught up and preformed a search. But, she did throw them off her trail. At least, she thought she did. She stood up and entered the cockpit, checking things over real quick, worry in her expression. "Ok, I think we're safe, for now," she called. "Just have to stay calm and hope what you said about your relationship with the Empire is true. That they trust you."

"Actually they never really got near the ship. This is not the first get away that I have had to make trust me. Besides I disabled their cameras, so they would not have video footage of it anyway." Saphrax smirked at the girl. He had caused her to be rather confused by his actions.

"Yeah the empire trusts me. Being the son of one very powerfull overlord has that perk." He hated his late father, but the perks of a lord were pretty nice. Especially when he was the one to kill his own father to take his place.

"Cham!" El'ia exclaimed, drawing her blaster as Zenix moved his blaster. But instead of shooting at the Mirialans, the human instead turned and shot someone who was entering into the hanger. A stormtrooper! In an instant, more began to run into the hangar and open fire.

Before they were on Garel, Cham and El'ia had spent around six months on a planet called Baroli. It was a backwater planet, with nothing on it but fierce forests and harsh deserts. The only reason the two had been on it in the first place was that the ship they had been working on had crashed onto it. They had managed to find civilization, but it was a rough place. Raider attacks were a constant threat, and if you didn't shot first, you wouldn't get a second chance. Six months of that mentality, of that muscle memory, had yet to wear off. So that's why when a blaster bolt fired by a stormtrooper whizzed by Cham's head, the Mirialan didn't stop to think about who was doing the shooting.

He was already in motion, dropping a stormtrooper with a shot from his own blaster as he ran into the alleyway. El'ia was leading the way, choosing to focus her entire energy into running rather than firing back. Cham pressed himself against the wall of the alleyway as the Twi'lek followed. It was at that moment that Cham realized what he had done. He had shot at a Stormtrooper. A Stormtrooper. An Imperial soldier, and Cham had just shot him!
"Kaark..." Cham gasped out. They'd be criminals now, for sure! Okay, okay, just calm down Cham. Maybe none of them saw your face. It's a big galaxy out there, there's a lot of Mirialans! It could have been anyone!
"Cham, come on!" El'ia said, waving for her friend to follow her. Cham looked over at the Twi'lek woman.
"Lady, this isn't the place to be hanging around! I'd get a move on if I were you!" Cham said, glancing back towards Zenix before following after El'ia.

Alema'veri paused. "What? And you allowed me to believe that they saw us?" She sighed. "No matter, if we're just getting free, then there is no reason to get worked up." She exited the cockpit and looked at Saphrax. "If you ever want a reliable pilot, feel free to alert me." She flashed him a grin as she sat down again. "I hope you don't mind me asking one more question. How long have you been killing Sith Lords? Surely not to long. You would've gotten caught."

Ashanti just looked at the male Mirialan as he followed his companion and then back at Zenix. Sure she could run away like he said, but it wouldn't do any good for the young Twi'lek. Not only is she scared to do so and be alone, she also wouldn't know where to go or have Zenix protecting her. No matter what anyone says, Ashanti plans to stay put like she was told and remain by Zenix's side.

After exchanging blaster fire for a bit, Zenix eventually joined Ashanti in the alleyway to take cover, with the Stormtroopers continuing to fire at their direction. "There's too many to take down without getting hit," he said. He thought for a bit and looked down at his belt, where his lightsaber was. He didn't want to resort using it and expose himself, but it looks like he doesn't much of a choice. At very least there wouldn't be many witnesses now that the Mirialans took off, and Ashanti knew of him being a Jedi. Zenix put his blaster back in its holster, took out his lightsaber, and turned to the young Twi'lek. "Don't worry, we're going to get out of this mess," he said with a smile, "Just continue staying here while I deal with them." He ducked and rolled out of the alleyway to avoid being hit by blaster fire and began to charge at the Stormtroopers. He then ignited his lightsaber while charging, which left some of the troopers surprised and confused as they had stopped shooting. Zenix deflected some of the blaster fire from the troopers that were still shooting, which resulted in some getting hit by the deflected shots, and began to cut them down one by one.

Ashanti watched and was amazed by what she sees. She hasn't recalled ever seeing a Jedi in action, and if she had seen one before, she wouldn't have remembered anyway as she was just a toddler during the Clone Wars.

"Actually if we did not move out of the forest clearing when we did, they would have seen us, as I had good distance ahead of them." Saphrax smirked as she said what she did. He loved to have fun when he could and talking to this smuggler was something he had not done in a long time.

"Try four years. I have been at it since I was eighteen. I do not just go after Sith lords, as where is the challenge in that. I have also killed Sith who were sith for just the hell of it. They were the ones who enjoyed the suffering of others. Trust me I only kill the ones who need it." Saphrax thought back to all of the people who he had helped with Sam and how his life could have been different in the republic. He had hoped that Sam would have lived, but when someone was sliced in half, there is no turning back from that.