• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars Sparks of Rebellion

While seeing an old Republic ship wasn't surprising, it still gave Skirata goosebumps at seeing it, and a rush of nostalgia. After making sure the comms were secure, he opened one with the General. "General. It's Cade again. How shall I proceed? Should I head to your ship's command center?"

"Affirmative." the General said, receiving the transmission. "Commander Jack is about to depart on a reconnaissance mission. We'll give you the update aboard the Red Heart. Please send your ship's data so we may clear you."

"Affirmative. Sending the Rogue Wolffe's data now." Cade replied, as he pulled up an advanced holopad from the cockpit controls. It was an interactive one, and he grabbed all the necessary data files and pulled them over, sending the unique ship's information to General Ka'lar.

One of the pilots received the data and sent it to the hanger. The blast doors of the hanger opened up - both to let the Rogue Wolffe in and to let the ship Commander Jack was in leave to bring him to his squadmates at the Black Spade.

The Rogue Wolffe entered the hangar, and landed. Cade readied his weapons, just in case, and walked down the ramp from his ship. He noticed he got a few stares from some of the other clones in the hangar. Not surprising, though. He made his way to the command center, from his memory of the ship from his time during the war. Upon seeing John, he saluted. "General." He said, then put his hands behind his back. "So, what're the details of the plan?"

Vivian sat in her chair and read up on recent bounties. "What's this... The rebels are hunting someone?" She whispered into the com that sat beside her. A voice responded telling the information about it. She stood up and thanked the voice. Vivian prepared herself by packing food, water, and a hand held hacking device. She locked the door of her house behind her as she checked in at the hangar. The small yet fast ship she owned was known as Talon Core. A small hatch opened and a ramped lowered from the back of the ship. As she entered the only things that were in there were several bunk beds built into the walls and the control room. The ship was tattooed with golden streaks and a black V on both of the wings. As she powered up the engines she took one last look at the coordinates. Although all this info was stolen from the rebels it still has a nice price.

An imperial officer stood before Zang-Kai on a star destroyer ready to give a report "Speak" Zang-Kai said his figure and core world accent quite intimidating to the officer, not facing the officer rather he looked out the window into the vastness of space. The officer readied himself to speak saying "Grand-Admiral" he paused for a second "we have lost contact with the citadel on Lothal sir. A rebel unit took it down." Zang-Kai turned to face the officer saying "I've already viewed the recordings he had of the attack. They had help from a Jedi named Ka'lar" he motioned the officer to stand next to him, the officer complied and walked towards the Grand-Admiral, Zang-Kai grabbed his lightsaber "now, I do not have the force but I have training with this saber and I will use it on whoever fails me" he said. As he said this the officer tried to get away but Zang-Kai activated his saber stabbing the officer through the heart.

As Shen followed the coordinates a ship came into sight. Vivian pulled back on the speed at the sight of it. "Now what..." she whispered to herself thinking about what she could do. She turned on the com and tried reaching what looked like a rebel ship. "Hello can anyone hear me? This is the Talon Core from Tatooine..." She said into the com hoping for a response.

Instead of waiting for the General to reply, Cade went to a comm that they had received, and opened it. "We read you, Talon Core. Why are you contacting us?" He asked, using a voice filter he'd installed on his helmet.

"We're stealing an ion cannon from this old separatist ship." the Jedi said as one of the clones brought up a map. "We need it for the same mission that we needed the data board for." the General said. He stopped talking as he heard Cade's response. "Talon Core...? All systems on high alert. Activate cloaking devices."

Cade turned away from the comm, looking at General Ka'lar. "Is it because this ship may compromise us, or is the owner of the ship a threat herself?" He asked, beginning to get anxious.

She leaned into the comm. "I need a bit of help... I think I'm lost..." she responded trying to be as cute and caring as posssible. As she looked at the ship one last time she sat back down and waited for a response

"Right." He said, nodding to Ka'lar. "I got this." He said, smirking under his helmet. He switched his voice filter again, and talked over the comm. This time, he had an Imperial accent and sounded like an officer. "Apologies, Talon Core. Our trooper answering the comm came to get me to provide more beneficial help." He said. "Which system do you need hyperspace coordinates to?"

"Very funny... according to his information I have you are rebels..." she said with a smirk as she had hacked into the ships data Core. "But I'm after someone... perhaps Hoth is my destination... I'm not exactly sure."

"Clearly, your information is faulty. Probably something fabricated by the Rebel scum in the first place. I'm afraid, if you're going to make accusations, we may not be able to help you very much. Please, inform us of where you received this information." Cade said, keeping his cool.

One of the technicians on board noticed they were being hacked. He set up a light, and the technical team got to work. Master Ka'lar took over the comm.
"Very clever. Talon Core, cease and desist. We know of your efforts to hack our vessel, and I can assure you they will be unsuccessful." the Jedi said with a very deep voice. The technician smiled as "Threat Repelled" popped up, indicating that the hacker had been repelled. "Explain, or we will not hesitate to destroy you."

Vivian rolled her eyes and leaned back into the comm. "I got this information from the rebel data base... I can hear it in your voice..." she said as serious as possible. She looked back at the information and sighed.

"How should we proceed?" Cade asked, looking to the General. "We could have our ship destroy her's, or I could pursue in the Rogue Wolffe. It's good in dogfights on top of it's enhanced stealth capabilities." He offered, shrugging.

"Let's wait and see the next move she pulls." the Jedi said. "If it's hostile, then you can pursue. The men are good, but the ship's weapons aren't the best. Depending on what her ship's like, it may be too small and fast to hit."

Tai didn't have a clue what was unfolding since he had been unconscious after his jetpack went on the fritz but despite that his mind could just tell that there was trouble. He awoke, barely but awake, he struggled to move so he could stand but couldn't. Instead it appeared as though he was violently moving in a sparatic behaviour. Eventually he stopped trying to move and with that his vision begun to blur. He was once again unconscious.