• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars Sparks of Rebellion

(Sign up here:http://pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-sparks-of-rebellion.15117/)
The empire has just suffered their first major lose at the hands of the Rebel Alliance who are now unifying to defeat the empire and now the rebellion is growing in numbers and the empire is attempting to tighten its grip on the galaxy.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tai ventured through the rebel base on his way to the hanger bay where the remaining X-wings from the death star and were welcomed back with joy and excitement. While all of that happened he didn't celebrate instead he lowered his head in memory of the rogue team that made this possible that all were finished off at Scariff. He wouldn't forget their actions that fateful day that made the destruction of the death star possible.

It was all over. Sure, you weren't supposed to talk about it, but it was the only thing that could be heard amongst the whispers of the street. The Death Star. Massive, huge Moon of death. Destroyed by a few X-wings. He wasn't sure who to root for anymore. He made his money off the empire, but they were the ones who massacred his planet. He always calmed himself by thinking about how when he finally found his way up there he would kill Boba Fett, the one Mandalorian he knew of. They had to pay. And then he would take all the money and flip the Empire the bird while he walked out. Preferably with explosions. Of course, he always knew that was a delusional fantasy. He would probably be stuck working small jobs until the day he was somehow killed or the Empire was destroyed. Which could be positive. It'd leave a power vacuum, a lot of people would want others dead. Of course, he could just put the Assassin thing down completely. However, he wasn't sticking his neck out for those rebels anytime soon.

Tai remained where he was yes he was happy about destroying the death star but all he could think about was the battle of Scariff and all the lives lost. The rebellion had fought long and fought hard for those plans like the lose of life on Scariff and the lose of the entire planet of Alderaan. His attitude suddenly changed and he joined the rest in celebrating but not for long. Soon he left the group heading to a ship he sometimes pilots called 'The Midnight Rogue' as far as starships go, it was like a modified X-wing but with only one pair of wings, he got in the ship and took off heading back to his home world of Mandalore. The reason he went is because a lot of Mandalorians served the empire as hired as bounty hunters, and when he got there well the people seemed to just be going through a regular day with no Imperials in the town. This shocked him but he knew that some Mandalorians that served the empire are suffering, and he didn't help those kinds out since he fought against the empire and probably had some bounty on him. He got back in his ship and flew off heading to Lothal where some of his friends lived.

It was a lonely night, him and his ship. It was a modified ARC-170. A clone ship. It was heavily recoloured to red and black, and all the emblems painted over. He didn't want to remember them. Clones were clones of a Mandalorian, at the end of the day. He was above Mandalore when he saw an X-wing, but it seemed to be missing the two trademark wing pairs in favour of just 1 pair. He decided to scan it when it stppped, and that's when he picked up the scent, once the ship had landed. "Mandalorian." He growled, as his beast-like face snapped it's teeth together. The ship set off again, and seemed to be heading for Lothal. Interesting. Two civilian stops. They didn't seem to have any intentions at all. And he wasn't exactly equipped to burn down a village or two, so he would have to follow it far behind in hopes the pilot would go somewhere where he was easier to pick off.

'The Midnight Rogue' flew through space smoothly as Tai set course and sat back relaxed he begun calculating his jump to hyperspace it was going to take a minute since he had no droid with him. As he calculated he noticed something as he looked out if the cockpit seeing a ship in the distance "ARC huh" he said as he changed his attention back to hyperspace. After a minute the ship took off in Hyperspace the sight was like a painting made by a another Mandalorian rebel he knew of.

"Lothal, huh?" Cade asked, looking to his Rebel supervisor. "Correct, Skirata. There is a target there that the Alliance leaders would like to speak with. He's dangerous, and good at hiding his tracks." His supervisor responded. "I have no doubt you can track him down, but we do not want you to kill or capture him. Extend him the offer to speak with high-ranking officials. If he accepts, use this to open a holo-frequency between the Alliance diplomats and your target." The supervisor finished, motioning for the Mandalorian to leave. He did, and went to his ship. He called it the "Rogue Wolffe," named after a brother he knew during the war. The ship was unique, stolen from an Imperial research facility. Skirata walked up the docking ramp and to the cockpit, prepping the engines and taking off to Lothal.

As he exited Hyperspace, he saw the planet. Nothing spectacular. He'd read up on his target. Togorian, powerful warrior. He supposedly helped the Republic during the war with the C.I.S., but not much else was known. The "Rogue Wolffe" went into Lothal's atmosphere, to the outskirts of a small town, and landed.

The ship he was tracking went into hyperspace. He figured he would have to track down that Mandalorian later, he was probably a part of some rebel cell, and that meant he would probably head back somewhere heavily guarded. And that was when he got the message. A hit on a Togorian warrior, seemed pretty powerful. Helped the republic during the war. He was at some small town in Lothal, not much really. One good kill would get him in the mood, some money to keep him going. On the small pay he got from the empire, he had to do a lot of work. He noticed a rather unique ship on the way, like some sort of prototype. Definitely not widespread. He could see it was heading to the same town and that was important to note. The alliance would want an ally like that, and he followed it to it's destination. He lost it on entering the atmosphere, but he was right of it'a destination. He decided to stay in the ship. Only those around since the Clone Wars would recognise the armour's similarity to Durge's, and it hid his... irregular Gen'Dai frame to a more humanoid shape.

Cade lowered the docking ramp of the "Rogue Wolffe" and stepped out. As he did so, he pressed several buttons on his wrist to close the ramp. He proceeded further in to the village, asking around about a Togorian. As he did so, a small Twi'lek girl approached him and tapped his back from behind. As he turned around, he saw her parents looking at him in fear, not even daring to stop their child from talking to him. He looked down and saw the small, blue child. He crouched down so as to be at her eye-level. "I don't know what a Togwian is, but there's a really big cat man that lives in a hut far out!" The girl said. "Well, that might be what I'm looking for. Thanks, kid." He said, chuckling to himself on her mispronunciation. "Here, kid." He said as he stood up and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a handful of credits and handed them to her. "Get yourself somethin' nice." The girl looked up in wonder. "Thanks, mister!" She called, before rushing off. "Now, to find this Togorian." Cade muttered to himself.

Tyrann stood in his hut, secluded, looking at a few of the droids he had built. Well, re-built would've been more precise for some of them. A lot of them were old battle droids from the Clone Wars that he had found and scrapped back together for a security force. "C-8, C-10, go secure the hut perimeter." He said to two rebuilt B2 Super Battledroids. The droids nodded, and stepped out of the hut. The hut itself was on the outskirts of a small village. Some rebel cell a few years ago had really trashed some Imperial operations, and no one had picked up the scraps, so he made a decent amount of credits on them. He looked up to see C-2 and C-6 hanging from a wooden beam on the ceiling. They were always there, in case someone broke in. C-6 was an IG-86 class assassin droid he had scrapped a few years ago, and C-2 was an old Commando Droid from the war. Then he looked over to B-6. B-6 was the oldest droid he had with him. He was an old HK unit he found with a Clone squad during the war. Tyrann, being himself, rebuilt the droid and it now served him. It doesn't state the type of sentences it says like normal HK Droids do, for some reason. Something wrong with his vocabulator. B-6 helped him kill the clones that tried to kill Tyrann at the end of the war. For some reason, he felt wrong. As if something bad was about to happen. "B-6, I feel a disturbance in the Force. Be ready for anything." The Togorian said, grabbing his CJ-9-Bo Rifle. This must've been bad. Tyrann never felt disturbances in the Force, due to his weak connection to it. The only other time he ever felt a disturbance was when the clones turned on the Jedi.

Tai landed on the planet of Lothal and hopped out of 'The Midnight Rogue' then begun to walk to the town. When he arrived in town he saw a someone give credits to a young Twi'lek girl and walk off. The man didn't seem right but Tai didn't question rather he took off his helmet and begun to venture around the town seeing street vendors for awhile it was obvious that the Empire's grip on Lothal was slipping despite them trying to tighten the grip. As he moved among the few people in the street he came across a tag painted onto the wall, it was that of the rebels. He stopped looking at the symbol a thought came to him rebellion is fought by the every day person, he grinned at this thought and begun to continue to where he was going.

Cade proceeded to the far outskirts of the village. He saw the hut the little Twi'lek girl had mentioned. The only problem was, it was guarded by two clankers. It was surprising to find C.I.S. B2 Super Battledroids out on Lothal, but, here they were. He figured they were a guard for the Togorian, considering their markings. He walked up to them, guns away. They both aimed, but did not fire. "What are you doing here?" One of the droids asked. "I'm here to speak with your... creator. I'm hoping to recruit him to the Alliance to Restore the Republic." Skirata responded. One of the droids nodded to the other, and the second one walked in to the hut for a moment.

Tyrann turned upon hearing one of his droids enter. "Sir, someone out here wishes to speak with you." C-10 said. "Who?" The Togorian asked. "Someone in Mandalorian armor." C-10 replied. "Mandalorian? Tell him I'll be out momentarily." He said. He picked up his Bo-Rifle and motioned for B-6 to follow him outside. As they walked out, Tyrann was surprised to see the Mandalorian having his guns holstered and slung. Still, Tyrann kept his rifle in his hands. "What is it you want from me?"

Lowbacca was on lothal to pick up a rathta with his crew "god this could just be the worst idea ever" he thought he got to a a town to he saw Cade and a mandolin he pick his bocaster up and walked over "hi I'm lowbacca" which sound like "arrg gro arg"

An old Republic Gunship, modified to hell and back, flew over the skies of Lothal. A Jedi and a squadron of clones were inside the ship. The Gunship had been named the Five of Hearts, and it had eight people inside it.
Six were Clone Troopers from the old days, one was a Lieutenant...

...and one was a Jedi.

A voice went out over the speakers. "Approaching drop point." The pilot known to his fellows of Excelsior Squad as Wing said over the microphone as the doors started to open. Lieutenant Ace and his squad; Dom, Falco, Splice, Slug, Patch and Spike, tightened their parachutes and secured their blasters. The Jedi just waited. "Over the drop point. Go go go!" Wing said as they passed over a mountain. The seven Clones jumped and flew downwards before pulling their chutes and slowly descending to the ground.

Jedi Master John Ka'lar just jumped.

The Jedi Master dove downwards, allowing himself to fall. 30 meters before the ground, he used a special Force technique to counteract the forces of gravity and bring himself to a temporary stop. He gradually decreased the power of the technique until he was safely on the ground. He turned and watched as Excelsior Squad touched ground.
"Falco, Spike, you two get to high ground and stand guard. I'll stay with Ace and the others while they bury their chutes." John said.
"Sir, yes, sir!" Falco said as he swung his sniper rifle from around his back.
Spike took the heavy astromech droid off his back. "Why did I have to carry the droid?" he complained, putting the three pieces of his Collapsible Sniper together.
"Because the rest of us were carrying a bunch of weapons." Lieutenant Ace said. "Now get going while we bury our chutes."
Spike and Falco climbed up and started searching the area. They were searching for any Imperials. Fortunately, they didn't see any.
While Ace and his men were burying their chutes (as well as Falco and Spike's), Master Ka'lar was setting up a holo-communicator. As soon as it was set up, he sent out a message on an exclusively Rebel wavelength.
"This is Jedi Master John Ka'lar checking for any Rebel factions active on Lothal. We of the Legion Lost plan to attack an Imperial outpost, and we would like to make it a joint op. Any Rebel forces, please respond."

Tai stopped as he heard the radio transmission putting his helmet on he responded "This is Tai Venth I'm receiving your transmission" he begun to activate his jetpack flying up to the roof of a building "what is your position I'm on my way" he started to get restless as he waited for a response ready for a fight. He pulled out his Mandalorian assault rifle and continued to wait for the response.

"I read you, Tai Venth. Our coordinates are..." Master Ka'lar gave the coordinates. "What is your armor? We need to know, else Falco might mistake you for a hostile."
Ace had just finished burying his chute, and the others were almost done. He walked up to his commander, listening in.

"modified Mandalorian armour" He said as he activated his jetpack going to the co-ordinance he was given "now if any of your men are trigger happy, we will get along fine" he said jokingly over the radio. He started to close in on the area as he hoped that they didn't fire at him "I'm closing in from the west don't fire" he said not trust them yet.

"You'll have a great time with Dom, then!" Ace said, jokingly, before running off to give Falco the warning. Since he was stationed to the west, he was the one that needed to be alerted.
Falco put down his gun as the Mandalorian entered their base. As soon as he went past the sniper, he readied his gun again - just in case.
Ace slid down the side as the man came in. The four clones and the Jedi were already assembled.

He landed inside the base a bit on defensive side jokingly saying "is this how everyone is greeted" he looked around at the assortment of them "clones" he said puzzled at the sight of them. He reached up putting his gun away and took off his helmet still looking at everyone but no longer in a defensive attitude. He tucked his helmet under his arm "I'm Tai and who's the leader of this cell" he asked.

"I am." Jedi Master John Ka'lar said, stepping out. "I am Master John Ka'lar, member of the Jedi Order and leader of the Legion Lost. These men are Lieutenant Ace, Dom, Splice, Slug and Patch. You've already seen Falco, our sniper, and Spike is keeping watch to the east. Wing is currently piloting our ship, so I'm afraid you won't get to meet him. And you are? An introduction for Excelsior Squad, if you please."

"Tai Venth rebel extremist at your service" he said bowing but brought himself back up "wait your a Jedi, well we already got off to bad foot but other than that lets get to work" he said beginning to walk towards the men "has a plan been developed for the attack or is it still in the works" he looked at the Jedi "Just a heads up I'm not one who believes in the force" he left it there.

John and Ace looked at each other, and Ace pulled up a map of the Imperial shipping station.
"This is our target." John said. "We're looking to destroy the whole thing, but we need a data drive they have on the top floor. Ace, Patch and I will be going for the Data Drive. However, we'll need a distraction. A big one. The rest of Excelsior Squad - Dom, Falco, Splice, Slug and Spike - are going to blow up this warehouse..." he said, pointing to a warehouse near the main tower of the facility. "...and raise hell. Hopefully, that will be a big enough distraction to leave this access port..." the Jedi pointed to a doorway on the other side. "...unguarded. This is how my team will get in. Dom's team is going to hold out until we get the data drive. When we have it, we're going to jump from the top floor to this crevasse..." John said, pointing a crevasse to the west of the base. "...where we'll detonate the explosive fake data drive, which will destroy all Imperial intel held there. That explosion will be the signal for Dom's team to fall back. When they're far enough away, I'm going to signal the rest of Hearts Suite to bomb the citadel."

"raise hell" he begun to chuckle a bit "that's what I do to the empire" he looked at the map "I'll head with Dom's team. It seems like they'll need as much firepower as they can get" his voice had no doubt, no fear of death. He scanned the area and the people since trust was a huge issue and if things went south he'd know who was a major threat or not.

"Alright." John said. "We leave under the cover of night, so get some rest while you can." He and the clones began to set up camp. The Jedi and the Lieutenant were talking while they worked, discussing who should be on which shift.

Dnni-2873 pursed The Midnight Rogue on it's way to Lothal. He had received direct orders from Grand Moff Tarken to hunt down this specific ship. He surveyed his surrondings. He was sent with a group of unexperienced pilots. Their instructor wanted him to show them the ropes on being an Imperial pilot. One of his comrades, Alpr-4201, asked him how to do complex maneuvers through their comes link. Dnni-2873 swiftly told him how to do some more complex advoidance tactics. This was a mistake.Alpr-4201 maneuvered his TIE into Dnni-2873's TIE Fighter. Dnni-2873 cursed as his TIE fighter plummeted towards the planet of Lothal. His Tie landed near a small hut where two droids guarded.

Cade's comms had been patchy, but it was there. A transmission, and it sounded like a familiar voice. His voice. By the Force, were there other clones on Lothal? He picked up his comm. "If you can read me, this is Cade Skirata, and am in bound to your coordinates. My group consists of..." He stopped for a moment, giving Tyrann a questioning gaze. The Togorian heard the comm too. Tyrann slung his Bo-Rifle, and nodded for the modified HK droid to follow them. "A man in Mandalorian armor, a Togorian, and a modified Hunter-Killler assassin droid." Cade finished.

John noticed another incoming transmission, running over to the holo-transmitter. "Cade Skirita, I read you. Do you come from the west or the east?" The geography of the base that the Jedi had chosen made it impossible to come from the north or the south.

Cade picked up the comm, noticing it wasn't the same voice he'd heard earlier. "I'm coming from the East, I believe. We're nearing your location now." Skirata replied. Tyrann and B-6, the designation of the HK Droid, the Togorian had told him, were following closely behind, weapons in their arms. Tyrann was still carrying his Bo-Rifle, while B-6 was carrying a DC-17M. How the Togorian got a hold of a Republic Commando standard weapon, Skirata didn't want to know.

"We got another Rebel inbound?" Ace asked, finishing the tent he was working on.
"Yes." Master Ka'lar said. "A man in mandalorian armor, a Togorian, and a droid. Three extra people will be good."

The group of three entered the camp shortly after their last comm. As Skirata suspected, they came in through the east. As a surprise, Cade decided to leave his voice filter off. He wondered what the reactions of the other clones would be when they realized that he was one of their many brothers. "First, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Cade Skirata, this is Tyrann Riflesso, and this is B-6." He said, nodding to himself, the Togorian, and the HK droid respectively. "So, what, exactly, is our plan of action?" The Mandalorian asked.

Ace flinched. "You're... a clone?" He went over and removed his helmet. He had blue, messy hair. "Nice to meet you, soldier. Lieutenant Ace, leader of Excelsior Squad and member of the Legion Lost. After this mission, we should talk."
"After this mission is the most important part." Jedi Master John said, walking over with the holo-projector. "I just explained this to our new friend Tai, but I have no problem explaining it again. This is our target." John pulled up an image of the facility. "We're looking to destroy the whole thing, but we need a data drive they have on the top floor. Ace, Patch and I will be going for the Data Drive. However, we'll need a distraction. A big one. The rest of Excelsior Squad - Dom, Falco, Splice, Slug, and Spike - as well as Tai Venth are going to blow up this warehouse..." he said, pointing to a warehouse near the main tower of the facility. "...and raise hell. Hopefully, that will be a big enough distraction to leave this access port..." the Jedi pointed to a doorway on the other side. "...unguarded. This is how my team will get in. Dom's team is going to hold out until we get the data drive. When we have it, we're going to jump from the top floor to this crevasse..." John said, pointing a crevasse to the west of the base. "...where we'll detonate the explosive fake data drive, which will destroy all Imperial intel held there. That explosion will be the signal for Dom's team to fall back. When they're far enough away, I'm going to signal the rest of Hearts Suite to bomb the citadel."

Cade gave an affirmative nod to his brother before turning to the view the holo, intently listening to the Jedi explain the details of the mission. "Right. I'm assuming the three of us will also go with the distraction group?" He asked, as Tyrann stepped up, also viewing the holo. Nodding, the Togorian said, "I believe my talents can help the distraction team draw more attention to ourselves. I can rig the alarm to sound, pointing to our direction. The majority of Imperial security forces should respond then."

"Indeed." Master Ka'lar said. "That will definitely help."
"Actually, General," Ace asked. "Perhaps Cade could come with us. We already have a bunch of people on the distraction team. Maybe we could use some extra hands on the infiltration team. Especially with our infiltration plan."
"True." John replied. "It's your decision, Cade."

Cade nodded. Something told him the request wasn't just based upon numbers, but he didn't mention it. "Alright, I can join the infiltration team. Tyrann, you and B-6 good to go on the distraction team?" He asked, looking to his companions. Tyrann nodded, as did B-6. "We're good. And we're ready to move out whenever.

Meanwhile, back at Tyrann Riflesso's hut, his two super battledroid guards noticed a TIE Fighter crash nearby. C-8 and C-10 moved in to investigate.

"Good. As you probably noticed, those not on watch duty or going over the plan are setting up tents. We're going to attack at night, so we're camping out until then. Rest up. You'll need it. Especially those on the distraction team." John headed out to help with the tents, leaving Ace with Cade.
"So... why aren't you with the Empire?" he asked.

Before Cade spoke, Tyrann and B-6 also departed for the tents. "Well, for one, I was in carbon freezing. A mission I was sent on, which I found out later was only days before Order 66 was executed, went south. My team died, and I was captured. Don't know exactly what happened after that, but I woke up to a Twi'lek smuggler thawing me out. That was about three years ago, now." He started. "Even if I was conscious when the Republic transformed into the Empire, I would've hopped out first chance I got. They're sloppy, with incompetent officers, and the officers who are competent are far too cruel. Don't even get me started on that armor." He finished, chuckling at the last part.

"You wouldn't have had a choice." Ace said, sadly. "Order 66 was implemented into our very brains by the inhibitor chips. They restrained us and our will. In a way, hearing 'Initiate Order 66' from the lips of the Chancellor would have turned us into mindless Jedi-killing machines. We'd practically be battle droids. That's why the General had the foresight to remove the inhibitor chip of every man in the 437th legion."

"Yeah, I found out about it later. I got it removed soon after." Cade replied, removing his helmet, and pointing to his scar. Despite not truly being in the military anymore, anyone who didn't know him would've thought otherwise from his haircut. "It's a shame it happened. I just hope some other Clones had the foresight to remove those blasted things."

"What else? I know there's a sort of serum that slows our accelerated growth so we age normally." Cade asked. "I took the serum myself." He added. *What else could they have removed?* He thought to himself, before turning back to Ace.

"That's exactly what we had removed." Ace said. "We of the Legion Lost age like regular Mandalorians. It's why I don't look a day over 30." he said with a chuckle. "But really, they couldn't straight-up remove it. The General submitted a bit of his own DNA to create an antidote that brings our aging back to normal. So we live longer now!"

"Were you aware that Clan Skirata also possessed multiple vials of the serum?" Cade asked. Right now, he was tossing a credit up and down, waiting for night to come. "That's where I got a dose of it. And now, physically, I am 30." He added.