• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars Sparks of Rebellion

"Well, when I say slow, that's what I mean." Cade replied, chuckling. "It slows it to the point where I age normally from now on." He looked around. "So, how much longer until we strike?"

"Wait. You got carbon frozen. That would explain how you missed 16 years of aging." Ace said, with a sudden realization. "And we leave at night. The guys just finished setting up the tents. I think I'm gonna go rest up. See ya!" Ace walked over to the tents to get some rest.

"Right. See ya'." Cade said. It felt weird, being back in the company of brothers. It was good, but something he thought he was going to have to live without for the rest of his life. Apparently, that isn't the case. Smiling, Skirata slid his helmet back on and stepped into an empty tent, resting. Prepared for the night that would follow.

Last edited:
Dylan overheard a transmission from a Jedi Master on Lothal. Although the Rebels had just destroyed the Death Star, a star-killing machine, he became bored shortly after. 'Well, I got nothing else to do. Might as well befriend some of the Rebels so I don't get lonely.' He had to strain his ear, but Dylan finally got the coordinates from the Jedi and walked over to his ship, a black and blue Clone Z-95, and made the jump to hyperspace.
Dylan finally landed on Lothal, where it was currently nighttime, and hopped out. "Hmm, no one in this area. I should probably walk from here so I don't draw any suspicion." He thought aloud. Dylan pulled his hood over his head and trekked through the planet.

Ace and Patch were on watch duty. They were taking the last shift. Ace viewed someone coming near from the west.
"Bogey inbound to the west."
"Hostile?"
"Unconfirmed. Not wearing Imperial garbs."

Cade awoke at night time. Clearly, it wasn't time to leave yet, so Cade figured he'd prepare now. He went over all his weapons. Mandalorian Rifle, stolen from an old Deathwatch depot. Check. His old DC-17 pistols from the war? Check. His Beskad? Check. Cade messed around with the blade, twirling it, before sheathing it to his side. He went to check on the guards, and noticed the bogey on the outskirts. He pulled down his rangefinder, scanning the man. "Not carrying any Imperial standard weapons, no insignia. But he's definitely heading for us. Should I stop him to check him out and clear him?"

"Sounds like the best idea." Ace said. "If he is imperial, he'll recognise us. You've never been with us before." Ace told Patch the plan over the comm. "Don't worry." Ace said to Cade. "If things go south, I've got your back."

Cade activated his jetpack and flew forward, landing in front of Dylan. The Mandalorian clone had his full set of armor on, and het let one of his hands rest on his pistol. "Identify yourself."

Mibiy moved around a settlement on lothal. The Miraluka sticking out of light and avoiding people that might be trouble. She kept her staff tucked under one arm, gently swaying it side to side. She stood tall, back straight and head up.

"Dylan Sage," Dylan replied, pulling back his hood. "Normally it's polite for one to introduce himself back. You are?" Dylan kept calm, though deadly weapons were pointed at him. Diplomacy was something he was particularly good at.

"Sage... I recognize the name." Skirata said, moving his hand away from his pistol. He turned and made a hand movement to his brothers, indicating Sage was friendly. He then motioned for Sage to follow him, then he headed back to the camp. "My name is Cade Skirata," He said, as a reply.

"Good! Now we're catching on." Dylan laughed. "Anyway, it's gotten real boring since we destroyed the Death Star hasn't it? I thought I'd make some friends before the Empire acts out of rage."

Tai sat in a tent checking over his equipment, all seemed normal but his Mandalorian Rifle had something wrong. As he checked over it he found the problem fixing it. He walked out of the tent and saw a confrontation seeing who was involved he started to go to them and once he got over there and said "Sage" he asked recognizing the man.

"So, I take it that means you're in on joining our op?" He asked Sage, giving his fellow Mandalorian a nod as he approached them. "I believe the Jedi mentioned you when I got here. Tai, right? I'm Cade Skirata. Nice to meet you."

Mibiy listened to talk from people she passed and heard of people in and encampment. She decided to avoid them, unsure if they were friend or foe. She found herself a safe corner, hiding herself until morning.

"Well, I'd tell you, but the story would end when you're buried back at Endor." Dylan chuckled. He looked around. "Now, where's that Jedi I heard in the transmission? I'd like to have a friendly talk with him."

"Well, since you two are acquainted, you can brief Sage on the Op, right, Tai?" Skirata asked as he walked away, not even waiting for an answer.

Meanwhile, Tyrann Riflesso was fiddling with B-6's combat systems, to try and enhance them. They were effective, but Riflesso felt they could be improved upon for their mission. He began to work on something on B-6's arms, enhancing his arm movement so better change targets with a blaster. He used his tail to grab a Hydrospanner, and handed it to himself. For such a mutation, it was rather handy.

Danny rose from the carnage of his TIE fighter. He clutched his aching arm, Stormtrooper armor couldn't protect him from everything. He detached his armor and inspected his wound. His arm was chared, from finger tips to the begining of his shoulder. He grabbed his trusty E-11 and insepected the remains of his TIE. If I find the right parts, I can fix this thing in no time, Then I can get outta here, Danny thought. He walked in no general direction for hours. He finally encountered anther life form he asked Dylan," Where is the nearest town?" Hiw blood stained and chared Stormtrooper pilot's armor was starting to weigh on him.

How the man had snuck up on them, wounded as he was, Skirata had no clue. Either way, he quickly drew one of his pistols and aimed it at the man's head upon seeing him in Imperial armor. "How did you get in here?" He asked, keeping his blaster trained on the Imp.

"I mean no harm, I crashed my TIE Fighter on this planet, I need parts to fix it so I can fly away from here." Danny was shocked by the quick draw, but he droped his gun and said," You guys are rebels aren't you?"

Cade said nothing further, but walked around to get a better view of the wounded Imperial. It was true, the man was wounded and posed no threat. For the moment. "Tai, get the General. I want his opinion on this before I act." Skirata said.

Dylan kept his pistols aimed at the Imp. "Trust me my friend, you do not want to try anything." He yelled. "General Jedi Sir! Wounded Imp spotted on our camp!"

" I can get you supplies, like AT-STs and guns," Danny blurted,He pressed on on of the nonone damaged buttons on his helmet. He said to the Star Destroyer commanded ship that loomed over Lothal," This is Dnni-2873 requesting an AT-ST support drop on my location, No extra troopers needed," an Imperial Commander was heard through the comms link,"Level 1 security clearance accepted, Payload dropping."

"Your support is unexpected, but appreciated. However, you understand we need our General's approval before we can do anything involving letting you go." Cade said. While he relaxed his group and lowered his weapon, he still held on to it, ready to quick-draw in case anything occurred.

The payload dropped behind Danny. He looked behind him surveying the convoy," There's an AT-ST in there, Along with several sets of stormtrooper armor and blasters." He looked to Cade and said," I wish to join the Rebels, the Empire has been getting on my nerves, I'm crucial asset to them as a star pilot, I was sent to hunt down The Midnight Rogue, but I don't care all that much."

"Surely you understand I can't just believe that. If you are being sincere, then I apologize. However, I hope you realize I can't take that risk. At least, not without the General's approval. When he gets out of here, his decision will be final." Cade said.

"woah woah, why are you hunting my ship" Tai asked as his ships name was brought up. He looked at the imperial pilot his story seemed real after all the empire has been making decisions that doesn't help anyone but them selves "so why are you defecting" he asked as he lowered his weapon.

"The Empire thinks they need more soldiers to over power the Rebels," Danny looked at Tai and responded," They assined me as head of training for TIE Fighters, I'm through those incompetent idiots not listening to me, A new aspiring pilot wanted to try some diffacult maneuvers, I warned him, but he didn't listen, he crashed into me as we flew over Lothal, Igot the from Grand Moff Tarken order me to attack The Midnight Rogue as training mission, I believe he thought I could take you down myself, I'm through with training idiots, I want to make the Empire pay for sending me with these pilots." He walked to the convoy and gave voice recognition. The Payload opened to Reveal an AT-ST with several arrangmets of Stormtrooper armor. Danny walked in and saw the one pilot uniform and exchanged it with his destruoed uniform. "Do you by any chance have blue paint?"

"there's a town west of this camp" he said to Danny "you can find anything you need there and you should have the credits for it" he turned around and walked back to the tent he was in continued to check the rest of his equipment.

"I'll be back, Don't think you've gotten rid of me!" Danny ran to the west towards the town. He came upon a small village with a Mechanic shop, he walked into see a sollustian merchant at the stand. Danny walked up and said,"I would like to purchase some parts for my TIE Fighter and some blue paneling, and Paint ," The sollustian nodded in fear as he showed him to the TIE Fighter parts. Danny purchased the necissary parts and some muscle to help him get the parts to his recked ship. He replaced a broken wing, fried control panel, and the seat, He couldn't stand how uncomfortable it was. He gestured for the Sollustian to leave and payed him. He replaced all of the gray panles with blue. His TIE Fighter was Now Blue and Black. Danny then took off his Pilot's armor and painted various patterens and solid blocks. He got in his newly repaired TIE and flew back to town. He then got His TIE Fighter Ingraved with the word, Renegade.

Last edited:
The alarm started buzzing in the command tent that Jedi Master John Ka'lar was sleeping in. He got up, and noticed a commotion outside.
"Alright, people. Ace and Patch's shifts are over, which means that we're moving on the base. Everyone ready?" The members of Excelsior Squad woke up, and Ace and Patch slid down to the General.
"SIR, YES SIR! READY FOR ASSAULT!" they all said. Lieutenant Ace, Dom, Falco, Splice, Slug, Patch and Spike were ready for the assault.

Cade decided to let the Imp go away, and turned to the General as he walked out. "Sir, we may have more assets for this than we planned for." He said, pulling off his helmet and smirking. "Take a look." Skirata said, nodding to the AT-ST and several sets of Stormtrooper armor. "We can sneak in right under their noses, and they won't even know it. Until it's too late, anyways."

"Well, this will make the first part of the plan a lot easier!" The General said. "Ace and I were planning to steal a transport and pull the ploy that I was a prisoner that Ace and Patch were taking inside, but this means we can skip that step! How many suits of armor are there? We'll need at least three. If there's more, we might be able to slip Dom in with the explosives by hiding him in plain sight."