• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Star Wars: Sparks of Rebellion

Name: Dylan Sage
Race: Human
Role: Rebel
Appearance: Black hooded military trench coat, black slacks, black leather boots, short trimmed mustache, amber eyes
Backstory: Dylan's family was executed when they refused to use their expert military tactics to serve the Empire. Ever since, Dylan has vowed to exact his revenge by joining the Rebel Alliance.
Weapons: Dual pistols

Name: Mibiy
Race: Miraluka
Role: citizen
Appearance: shoulder length black hair, slightly tanned skin, wears a pale drown tunic like robe that has a hood, darker baggy pants, dark grey boots, she wears a light blue sash around her eye sockets
Backstory: born into a nomadic family she inherited a love for exploration. She left her family when they were old enough to, traveling from place to place and doing odd jobs to support her. She Learned of the war and her people's history making her wary to join in the fight or lean toward a side.
Weapons: a staff with small and almost unnoticeable groves that allow for better grip and a knife that she keeps on herself
Others: uses her staff like a cane that a person who is blind would use. Of course she has her species force sight but she knows that it keeps certain people away and gives her a path in market places.
Is this good?

Oh boy. I'm just camping out for the perfect moment for Krudge to jump in. He hates Mandalorians, so with all these clones and Mandalorians he'll be having a field day.

Bad thing is, all of our characters are perfectly killable. But Krudge... We literally need to disintegrate his whole body, or fly it into a star or something.

Yeah but he ain't no Durge in combat. Also, they do have a brain that is at high risk of psychosis after how long they live. So there's always the option to put him down with a brain shot.

Name: Vivian Scow
Race: Twilek
Role: Smuggler, bartender
Appearance: brown trench coat with black boots an fingerless gloves. She has blue skin an wears giggles on the top of her head her eyes were bright green.
Backstory: She was born on Tatooine and lived a poor life for as long as she could remember. When her parents passed, she was only 13. After beginning her life of crime she was invited to join a smuggler guild known as the Black Spurs. Everyone around her felt the same emptyness inside of them and she fit in perfectly. She took up another job at a cantina and works almost everyday.
Weapons: vibro knife attached to left thigh. Pistol resembling jango fett's. Her goggles also work at night vision and binoculars.
Other: has amazing hacking skills

Name: Felsum Holt
Race: Duros
Role: Storm Trooper
Appearance: Blue-green skin, normal white Storm Trooper uniform
Backstory: Felsum was born in a small village on the planet Duro. His father, Irwaan Holt, was the commander of an Imperial Star Destroyer. One day, though, several Rebel ships arrived and blew up the Star Destroyer. In order to get his revenge on the Rebels, Felsum joined the Empire and became a Storm Trooper. He will kill any Rebel he meets until the Rebelion is no more. He also aims to one day become the commander of another Star Destroyer, like his father.
Weapons: Dual blaster pistols
Other: I'll probably have him leave the Empire some time.

Hope I get in! If you want me to change anything, I will!

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Let's throw a cat amongst the pidgeons:

Name: Cladius Bane
Race: Duros
Role: Bounty Hunter that works for the Empire
Appearance: Deep dark blue skin, huge red eyes, large round hat similar to his father's, breathing tubes. A scar lies above his left eyebrow.
Backstory: His father, Cad Bane, was an infamous Bounty Hunter that worked with many during the clone wars including Lord Sidious himself. Shortly after the events which led to Order 66, Cad Bane started to go more and more out of the Emperor's services. He had a child on Duros. However, he went missing a while after this. Cladius Bane was born with servere breathing problems, which meant he had to create his own breathing apparatus, similar to Cad Bane's. Cad left replicas of his own clothes in the hope Cladius would take up the role of being a bounty hunter. And sure enough, he did. Cladius started hunting down Smugglers associated with the rebels. He managed to take down a number them. He then took a role in fighting the rebels directly in battle. He received a scar on his forehead from a close battle. Cladius made it his duty to seek out where his father may be. He hasn't found him but believes he is close: he has managed to talk to some imperial leaders close to Palpatine.
Weapons: L-11 dual pistols, some sort of laser sniper rifle he created, dioxisis grenades, thruster packs.
Other: he has a thruster pack engineered by himself meaning he can hover in the air like Boba Fett for short periods of time.

Cade's new/old armor:
4666da20abc266279947e72c102f867f.png

Name: Zang-Kai Barrel
race: Human
Role: Grand-Admiral
Appearance: Zang-Kai has brown clean cut hair and wears a standard Grand-Admiral uniform the only difference is he wears a red scarf around his neck.
backstory: Zang-Kai came from a wealthy family on corusant. When the empire came to power he automatically enlisted as a stormtrooper and quickly rose through the ranks and exactly one year prior to the destruction of the death Star he was promoted to Grand-Admiral. Now he must fight the rebellion with both his own strength and the military might of the empire.
Weapons: E-11 blaster, blue bladed saber
Other: he uses a light saber that he took from a fallen Jedi even though he doesn't use the force. He also has a 19 year old daughter who is a rebel.

Last edited:
Sorry I had to rush on my last post. I haven't answered because he are already hitting a high number of force users and for now I won't be having anymore.

Last edited: