• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Star Wars: Sparks of Rebellion

Name: Inhibitor AKA Lizzi
Race:Human
Role: Bounty Hunter/Rebel
Appearance: She wears a black long sleeved shirt with a light Pink jacket. She wears black pants and shoes. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Backstory: Despite her cutesy appearance, she is a trained bounty hunter and relentless when it comes to the Empire. She was born on Hoth and is willing to protect the place with her life. She was in an imperial raid when she was little. Stormtroopers executed her parents in front of her. She killed a Jedi and took their light saber. She trained with it for many months and is now very skilled.
Weapons: Blaster pistol. Pink light saber
Others: None

Basically, a supposed Rebel Cell attacked an Imperial Facility on Lothal. Also, this takes place directly after the first Death Star is destroyed. Basically, that's all there is to it, at least that people would have heard about in the public, by now. And you can start wherever you feel it would make sense to your character.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Basically, a supposed Rebel Cell attacked an Imperial Facility on Lothal. Also, this takes place directly after the first Death Star is destroyed. Basically, that's all there is to it, at least that people would have heard about in the public, by now. And you can start wherever you feel it would make sense to your character.
Thank you.

Name: Regg Fawn
Race: Gungan
Role: Sith Apprentice
Appearance: Black and grey sith robes
Backstory: Regg was born on Naboo, some time after Darth Maul was killed. He believes that the Emperor would be a great ruler of the galaxy, so to help him, he trained himself to use a lightsaber (He didn't use a real lightsaber in his training, he didn't have access to one). When he was only 17, he stole two darksabers from the Mandalorians. Around when he was 19, he offered to help the Emperor in his attempts to rule the galaxy. The Emperor could sense that Regg was strong in the force, and decided to train him to use it, even though it would be hard. He now serves as Darth Vader's apprentice. He often goes on missions with groups of Storm Troopers.
Weapons: Dual Darksabers (Stolen from Mandalorians)
Others: He won't join the Rebelion in the RP, and he's force-sensetive (as said in the Backstory)

I'm picking up a few flaws like the fact that there is only one darksaber in existence. As well as the rule of two would have vader training him to help him kill palpitine or palpitine would have him kill Vader if he's more powerful than him. I have just been accepting characters but for a bit I'm going to help try to make sure things fit into canon which is why I'm not allowing a lot of force sensitives.

Well, Regg could be seen as an... advanced, form of Inquisitor. Considering the destruction of the first Death Star, that would make the Rebellion a larger threat to the Empire. Larger threats require larger solutions, so the ideal solution would be to train a more powerful Force-Sensitive unit, but to not train him too much, so as to avoid breaking the Rule of Two. Also, @Eeveechu151, if you'll recall, Starkiller actually helped found the Rebellion, so, no, Vader would not be training him. I believe, at this time, he'd still be considered "dead." The only real flaw I see when I skimmed it was the Darksaber bit.

2768f0f6b37915c4_Captain-America-Civl-War-All-Day.gif

Sorry! I know that there can be only two siths, Eeveechu even told me that yesterday! I just completely forgot when writing! Yeah, he's just supposed to be an Inquisitor serving the Emperor. I'll change the Darksabers to a Shoto (Shorter bladed lightsaber) and a normal lightsaber.

And also, #TeamCap