• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

Nice! And you got it done so quickly, thanks!
You're welcome. I'm glad you like your sprites.

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg42622#msg42622 date=1199049383]
in my thunder man sprite is he missing a hand if so can u fix that please and thanks
[/quote] His hand is in his pocket, but if you want me to, I'll give him a hand. (No pun intended. ;))

I finally get to be on laptop again. Yippee! :)

Here's Raxby's requested back sprites.
RaxbysSprites.png
(Made from R/S/E boy sprite.) I hope you like these. :)

Now, it's time for me to make the Luxray overworlds. As in the words of Arnold Swartzenegger: I'll be back.

You're welcome. I'm glad you like your sprites.
His hand is in his pocket, but if you want me to, I'll give him a hand. (No pun intended. ;))

I finally get to be on laptop again. Yippee! :)

RaxbysSprites.png

Now, it's time for me to make the Luxray overworlds. As in the words of Arnold Swartzenegger: I'll be back.
lol i was not think like that.........ok i was yes can u please give him a hand please

lol i was not think like that.........ok i was yes can u please give him a hand please

Sure. :) Here's the hand.
ThunderFlameHaji.png

[quote author=Wolfness321 link=topic=3265.msg42682#msg42682 date=1199068007]
can i have a back shot of my sig throwing the pokeball like the others
[/quote] Okay, I'll take your request. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42683#msg42683 date=1199068421]
Nice work! Gosh, I bet pokemon mugshots are hard, of like, a pokemon instead of a trainer. I think they turn out great!
[/quote] Thank you. Pokemon mugshots are hard.

Here is some of Luxray's overworlds, Jocelyn213. (My brother took the laptop (again) and finally gave it back.) Hope you like these.
MiniLuxray.png

Edit: Here are your requested sprites, Wolfness321. I hope you like these.
WolfnessSprites.png

Now, I'm going to finish the Luxray overworlds. ^_^

Wow! Your sprites are awesome! If you don't mind, can you do a remake of the girl from G/S/C for me? Then do her with tan hair? (Like May's haircolor.)

Wow! Your sprites are awesome! If you don't mind, can you do a remake of the girl from G/S/C for me? Then do her with tan hair? (Like May's haircolor.)
OMG! You must be psychic, too! I was in the process of making one. (All I have to do is edit the jacket and change the hair color.)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg42693#msg42693 date=1199076079]
thanks thats better lol
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

Edit: Here's your request, Rosa_Rosie. I hope you like it. :)
Kris.png

O.o Wow, cool! But I just really like the character so two of them are the ones I use for rolplays. (Their twins but one of them has tan hair.)

WOW, those Luxray overworlds are suuuupppeeerrr cute! I love them, I want to take them and run around with them like a crazy person! lol, just kidding, it's just that I have a Luxray in my game, and I have really come to love him. Nice work!

OOO, I can't wait to see the Gold, silver, and crystal girl! good luck with that!

O.o Wow, cool! But I just really like the character so two of them are the ones I use for rolplays. (Their twins but one of them has tan hair.)

Oh. Okay. Here's the one with blue hair.
BlueKris.png
Hope you like it. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42701#msg42701 date=1199077722]
WOW, those Luxray overworlds are suuuupppeeerrr cute! I love them, I want to take them and run around with them like a crazy person! lol, just kidding, it's just that I have a Luxray in my game, and I have really come to love him. Nice work!

OOO, I can't wait to see the Gold, silver, and crystal girl! good luck with that!
[/quote]

Thanks. I have a Luxray, too, in Pearl version. It's level 43. ^_^

EDIT: I finished the Luxray overworlds! HIP HIP hooray! I hope you like these. :)

Luxrayoverworlds.png
They are completely made from scratch. (I used the colors from the DP sprite.) P.S. Would it be alright if I used these sprites for my future comic? Please?

OMG that is like, the same exact level mine is, only in diamond version :D strange, lol

Well anyways, I think that those overworlds turned out totally awesome! they are sooo cute! Now I really wanna take them and run around with um! And Kris turned out super awesome as well. So glad to see something other than a request (not that your requests arent awesome, I think they stil rock)! Can't wait to see more!

OMG that is like, the same exact level mine is, only in diamond version :D strange, lol

Well anyways, I think that those overworlds turned out totally awesome! they are sooo cute! Now I really wanna take them and run around with um! And Kris turned out super awesome as well. So glad to see something other than a request (not that your requests arent awesome, I think they stil rock)! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks. I love Luxray, the electric lion Pokemon. (I'll take half and you take half. jk teehee) I finally got all eight gym badges. (I got Pearl version on Dec. 21st. I already beat my Diamond Version.)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg42723#msg42723 date=1199089721]
my lux is lvl 70 lol

anyways that is so cute

also LUX ROCKS
[/quote] Thank you. Luxray is one of my favorite Electric types. :)

Here's some trainers I finished making a half hour ago. These are all based on drawings of trainers I made.
MyTrainers.png
I hope you all like these. :)

Nice sprites. I've noticed quite a few things and all of them are great. You attention to detail is great and your precision and execution is extrodinary. And let me guess, do you do most of this without a mouse or do you plug a mouse in and use it over the touch screen (There's no way I could use the touch screen.)? Anyways, great job. Looks like we've got another spriter to go with Sami. You've got a good knack for this. (Like my team building :p). Great job and keep it up!

Oh. Okay. Here's the one with blue hair.
BlueKris.png
Hope you like it. :)

Thanks. I have a Luxray, too, in Pearl version. It's level 43. ^_^

EDIT: I finished the Luxray overworlds! HIP HIP hooray! I hope you like these. :)

Luxrayoverworlds.png
They are completely made from scratch. (I used the colors from the DP sprite.) P.S. Would it be alright if I used these sprites for my future comic? Please?
you can use it for your comic!

Nice sprites. I've noticed quite a few things and all of them are great. You attention to detail is great and your precision and execution is extraordinary. And let me guess, do you do most of this without a mouse or do you plug a mouse in and use it over the touch screen (There's no way I could use the touch screen.)? Anyways, great job. Looks like we've got another spriter to go with Sami. You've got a good knack for this. (Like my team building :p). Great job and keep it up!
Thank you so very much. :) (When I make requested sprites, I try to make them as close to what the person described or the picture that was given.) With Luxray, I found a picture of it's face and studied how to make it into a sprite as well as a back sprite.) I do these without using an actual mouse. (I use my finger on the touch screen.) It's a little hard at first, but I'm getting used to it. Thank you so so much. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg42742#msg42742 date=1199118044]
you can use it for your comic!
[/quote] Thank you. :) (Once I get all my revamped Johto maps (Blackthorn's my favorite) from the other computer and a lot of my sprites, I can post it. :)

Question to all: Do I have to make a new thread for a comic? Or can I just add it to this one?

RaxbysSprites.png
Thanks, I really like them =D

[quote author=SweetSmoochum link=topic=3265.msg42751#msg42751 date=1199121069]
Question to all: Do I have to make a new thread for a comic? Or can I just add it to this one?
[/quote]

I suggest making a new thread for it, it's better to keep your comic and sprites i different threads.

Thank you so very much. :) (When I make requested sprites, I try to make them as close to what the person described or the picture that was given.) With Luxray, I found a picture of it's face and studied how to make it into a sprite as well as a back sprite.) I do these without using an actual mouse. (I use my finger on the touch screen.) It's a little hard at first, but I'm getting used to it. Thank you so so much. :)
Thank you. :) (Once I get all my revamped Johto maps (Blackthorn's my favorite) from the other computer and a lot of my sprites, I can post it. :)

can i use some of your sprites for my comic ?

can you the cool trainer (female) from GSC?

Sure, I will. :)

[quote author=Raxby link=topic=3265.msg42766#msg42766 date=1199134474]
Thanks, I really like them =D

I suggest making a new thread for it, it's better to keep your comic and sprites i different threads.
[/quote] That makes me happy that you like your sprites. Good idea about the comic. Thanks. :)

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg42773#msg42773 date=1199135934]
Awesome! She's pretty cool, and the pink jacket is so random!
[/quote] Thanks. :) (I got the idea for the color of the outfit from pokesho, though.)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg42774#msg42774 date=1199137577]
can i use some of your sprites for my comic ?
[/quote] Of course as long as credit is given. :)

Wow, those designs that you made for bugsy's sister, the cool trainers, and the Valentine's ones are really super good, I think they turned out real nice!

Hey, I have a question, could you do a back sprite for a custom Pokemon?
I could try if you really want me to.

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42815#msg42815 date=1199156266]
Wow, those designs that you made for bugsy's sister, the cool trainers, and the Valentine's ones are really super good, I think they turned out real nice!
[/quote] Thank you for liking my sprites. :) (I have 6 others that I haven't made yet.) I even made a back story for Bugsy's sister, but I haven't thought of a name for her yet. Any suggestions?

Here's Jocelyn213's request. I hope you like it.

Edit: I redid it.
JocelynsRequest-1.png

Yay! I can't wait to see the other six, if you are gonna post them on this site. I said it a million times and I'll say it a million times more, I totally love your sprites.

thankies can i edit the cool trainer to its right colors?
Of course you can. :) I felt bad about not doing a good job on your sprite, so I remade it for you. I edited my previous post to put the new sprites on it. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42835#msg42835 date=1199169719]
Yay! I can't wait to see the other six, if you are gonna post them on this site. I said it a million times and I'll say it a million times more, I totally love your sprites.
[/quote] Thank you for liking my sprites. :) I'll post them on here once they are finished.

In the meantime, here are some trainer sprites and overworlds.
Blondy.png

I hope you all like these. :)

can you make a Larvitar mug and overworld please and thanks

Sure. (I return to school tomorrow, though, so it may take a while. *Adds Flame Haji to the request list.*

Non-important Edit: I decided to name Bugsy's sister Ariana. The Cool Trainers are named Nick and Emily. The Valentine's are named Gracie and Alex. I'm also naming unnamed blondy: Joey. (After I finish Flame Haji's request, I'll begin working on a Dorothy sprite. (from Wizard of Oz.)

hay i have been looking at ur sprites for awhile and they are great may u make my request
name: Disnix
type: mugshot overworld trainer (if its not to much)
hair: spiky-ish color black
shirt: white with a black stripe near the side (if posable untucked )
pants: dark blue jeans a bit baggy

Hey I have to say I LOVE your artwork and spent over an hour gazing at your sprites. I love how you make custom made sprites for people and make them so fast.
I have a request if you will take it :)

Name: Patrick
Could you make a mug shot, sprite, and overworld (if its not too much to ask) Please and thanks.

I want the sprite to be custom made, so no one else will have it.

I pretty much would like my hair to look like the eight gym leader of sinnoh. and id like to wear stylish clothes. thx so much and keep on spriting! you have my support

ok thanks
You're welcome. :)

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg42952#msg42952 date=1199260881]
hay i have been looking at ur sprites for awhile and they are great may u make my request
name: Disnix
type: mugshot overworld trainer (if its not to much)
hair: spiky-ish color black
shirt: white with a black stripe near the side (if posable untucked )
pants: dark blue jeans a bit baggy

[/quote] Sure, I'll take your request. :)

[quote author=patrickbettencourt link=topic=3265.msg42954#msg42954 date=1199261430]
Hey I have to say I LOVE your artwork and spent over an hour gazing at your sprites. I love how you make custom made sprites for people and make them so fast.
I have a request if you will take it :)

Name: Patrick
Could you make a mug shot, sprite, and overworld (if its not too much to ask) Please and thanks.

I want the sprite to be custom made, so no one else will have it.

I pretty much would like my hair to look like the eight gym leader of sinnoh. and id like to wear stylish clothes. thx so much and keep on spriting! you have my support

[/quote] :) Sure, I'll take your request. Thank you for liking my sprites and actually spending an hour looking at them. :)

(Good thing I have no homework today, and that rehearsal for the musical was canceled. It may take a while to get all of these finished though.)

thanks smoochum, I'm really looking forward to seeing it :)
You're welcome. :) Here's your request. (I finished it at four, but my brother had to do his homework on the laptop.) I hope you like it. :)
ForPBC.png

Here's your request, PSP Naruto. I hope you like it. :)
RequestforPSPNaruto.png

I'm working on your request still, Flame Haji. (I'm finding it difficult to get the shading just right.) This is how the mugshots look so far. I made different facial expressions for it.
LarvitarMugs.png

(My back really hurts. *sobs*) I'll work on editing the mugshots tomorrow as well as make the overworlds. (I need to sleep.)

Aww, I hope your back feels better (my right arm and right leg hurts because I slipped and fell in the rain, like a geek, lol). Aww, those Larvitar mugs are so cute! Because you're so good at it I was wondering if you could make me some Pikachu ones. I'd be super happy if you did!