• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

no its fine i like kona-cahn better then that one. my favs are miyuki-chand and kona-chan. so yea just one.

I finished your sprite. I edited my previous post to add it.

Since I feel like showing these, here they are:
Fusions.png

In case you are wondering, from left to right is: a combination of Gallade and Electivire, Happiny/Monferno, Monferno/Happiny.

(I made them last year not on the laptop.) Please don't ask for Pokemon fusions. I may make a few fusions on my own, but not as a request.)

K

Kumi

Um, if you have time, could you make me an overworld sprite of a girl with brown hair and a red dress? I don't mind waiting. ^^'

Um, if you have time, could you make me an overworld sprite of a girl with brown hair and a red dress? I don't mind waiting. ^^'

Sure, I'll take your request. :) I'll add your name to the list. Is their any specific hair length or hair style that you would prefer? Curly hair? Straight hair? Long hair? Short hair?

K

Kumi

Wavy hair please. (Like on your overworld sprite.)
Thanks so much! I've been trying to make an overworld sprite for ages!

Like it? I adore it! Thanx so much! And lol at the fulfilling your own request. :D

I'm glad you adore your requested sprites. I am now finished with my own request. *shouts "yippee!"*

Myownrequest.png

(Credit goes to spriters-resource (for Dp sprite), google for pictures of Jack Sparrow in P.o.t.C. movie, and me.)

What does everybody think? (If it's good enough, I may make some of the other characters....)

Thanks for all the sprites. all you sprites look great. I'm now a fan of your work can wait to see what you cook up next. ^ - ^

edit: also i know i ask for a lot of stuff, could you but this one you list of sprites to do. A blane (fire gym in kento) sprite, map sprite, and mug(also but this last on you list if you want to do it, other people new theres done to so i can wait a long long time) Please and thanks.

Your Fan,
Flame

*clears throat* Well? ???

Um...I posted your request already. It's on the second page. (It looks similar to Shiny_Eevee's request.)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg41583#msg41583 date=1198356873]
Thanks for all the sprites. all you sprites look great. I'm now a fan of your work can wait to see what you cook up next. ^ - ^

edit: also i know i ask for a lot of stuff, could you but this one you list of sprites to do. A blane (fire gym in kento) sprite, map sprite, and mug(also but this last on you list if you want to do it, other people new theres done to so i can wait a long long time) Please and thanks.

Your Fan,
Flame
[/quote]

Sure. It's okay. I'll add you to the list. (I can't begin making it right now because my brother "needs" ::) to use the laptop.)

To Kumi: I'm glad you like the Jack Sparrow sprites I made.

K

Kumi

I like all the sprites you make. I wish I was good ;_; *glomps at your sprites*

Um...I posted your request already. It's on the second page. (It looks similar to Shiny_Eevee's request.)

Sure. It's okay. I'll add you to the list. (I can't begin making it right now because my brother "needs" ::) to use the laptop.)

To Kumi: I'm glad you like the Jack Sparrow sprites I made.
thanks your the best

All I can do is look at your sprites in amazement! I totally love them! I was going to work on every single gym leader in all of Pokemon, but your Flannery and Erika sprites are so good, I think I should stop! They are simply astounding! Great work :)!

All I can do is look at your sprites in amazement! I totally love them! I was going to work on every single gym leader in all of Pokemon, but your Flannery and Erika sprites are so good, I think I should stop! They are simply astounding! Great work :)!

Thank you...hey...wait a minute...Don't say that. I don't want you to stop spriting. Spriting takes patience and effort. I used to be really bad, but with practice, I got better, then I DP sprites came, and I had to get used to the new sprites. Don't ever stop. Please.

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg41595#msg41595 date=1198360943]
thanks your the best
[/quote]

You're welcome. :) I'm finally going to start working on your request.

In the meantime, I found some of my old sprites.

Oldsprites.png

Credit goes to Spriters-resource and me. :)

Edit: Flame Haji, I just finished your requested Blaine Sprites. I hope you like these. :)
ForFlameHajiBlaine.png

I made this just now. Kenny and Dawn wearing their contest outfits. ^_^

KennyandDawncontest.png

Thank you...hey...wait a minute...Don't say that. I don't want you to stop spriting. Spriting takes patience and effort. I used to be really bad, but with practice, I got better, then I DP sprites came, and I had to get used to the new sprites. Don't ever stop. Please.

You're welcome. :) I'm finally going to start working on your request.

In the meantime, I found some of my old sprites.

Oldsprites.png

Credit goes to Spriters-resource and me. :)

Edit: Flame Haji, I just finished your requested Blaine Sprites. I hope you like these. :)
ForFlameHajiBlaine.png
i love it thanks so much you rock

edit: if you ever need something animated just ask me (look at my sig to see what i mean)

Flame Haji, I'm glad you like the request sprites, and thank you for the offer. :) (Cool signature.)

(My brother is planning on deleting all my stuff tomorrow. I really hope he doesn't. :()

Flame Haji, I'm glad you like the request sprites, and thank you for the offer. :) (Cool signature.)

(My brother is planning on deleting all my stuff tomorrow. I really hope he doesn't. :()
why would he do that. he should play nice lol. *hits my own brother on head*......hope he does not.

Yeah, why would he he do that? I really hope that he doesn't either, your sprites are totally amazing! you are so talented, those are great!

why would he do that. he should play nice lol. *hits my own brother on head*......hope he does not.

My brother is plain mean. I hope he doesn't either. (The laptop isn't even his.)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg41652#msg41652 date=1198380741]
Yeah, why would he he do that? I really hope that he doesn't either, your sprites are totally amazing! you are so talented, those are great!
[/quote]

Thank you. (I think he's mad at me or something.)

Here's some overworlds of sprites I previously made. Hope everybody likes these.
Spritesandoverworlds1.png

My brother is plain mean. I hope he doesn't either. (The laptop isn't even his.)

Thank you. (I think he's mad at me or something.)

Here's some overworlds of sprites I previously made. Hope everybody likes these.
Spritesandoverworlds1.png
wow that super cool i love the misty

like i said before you should try back trainer sprites i think you mite be good at it

wow that super cool i love the misty

like i said before you should try back trainer sprites i think you mite be good at it

Thank you. I think I'll attempt to make more back sprites in the future. For the time being, here are some Nurse Joy front and back sprites. Hope you all like these. :)

NurseJoy.png
(I may fix Nurse Joy's left arm/hand later.)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg41657#msg41657 date=1198382945]
Omigosh you are so good at spriting! Especially those overworlds, those are so fantastic! I love your sprites!
[/quote] Thank you. I made these without the laptop. (It's easier to sprite with an actual mouse instead of just a finger on a motion thingy.

[quote author=Sankai the Hedgehog link=topic=3265.msg41686#msg41686 date=1198419769]
Oh, sorry and thank you! ;D
[/quote]

It's okay. (I probably would have thought the same thing.) You're welcome. :)

can i hav a mugshot and a trainer of the person in my sig? please and thank you. ;D

Sure you can. I'll add you to the list and get started right away.

In the meantime, you all can see what I just made. :)

Phoebe.png
---Phoebe of the Hoenn League 2 poses

LadyRemake.png
--Remake of one of my favorite trainers in Fr/Lg.

Hope you all like it. :)

wait can i also have an overlord sprite? thank you.

Sure you can. :) You're welcome.

Edit: I finished your request, Wolfness321.
ForWolfness3212-1.png
I hope you like it. :) (Most of the trainer sprite is scratched, and I edited the overworlds of a previously request of 4Pikachu4 of the girl with a blue shirt and black skirt.)

Edit 2: I changed the writing. (Again. I'm very sorry. :'()

Wow, that Phoebe is really impressive, I love it! Mine is just an edited sprite. Nad also that sprite you made of Wolfness is so good, and you scratched it? Gosh, way better job than what I could've down if she requested it from me.

wow good job on all the new sprites the look super cool. ^ - ^

edit:also i knew you could do it that back sprite looks super cool if you want to do one later on can you do one for the sprite in my sig

may i ask you to make a erika sprite (batte and world map) that looks like she mite be on a pokemon journey (so she looks like she is wearing closes like a female trainer would not a gym leader)

ps. if you dont get what i'm saying just say so and i will try to tell you what i mean

please and thanks
Your Fan,
Flame

hey on the credit thing im a girl not a boy :'( that was hurtful but i like them

I'm so sorry. :'( Please forgive me and please don't be upset with me. :( My brother was distracting me by asking for the computer. (The okay one, not the threatening to delete my stuff one.)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg41735#msg41735 date=1198442114]
Wow, that Phoebe is really impressive, I love it! Mine is just an edited sprite. And also that sprite you made of Wolfness is so good, and you scratched it? Gosh, way better job than what I could've down if she requested it from me.
[/quote]

Thank you. Only the face and the fist weren't scratched on Wolfness321's requested sprite, but everything else was.

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg41752#msg41752 date=1198450563]
wow good job on all the new sprites the look super cool. ^ - ^

edit:also i knew you could do it that back sprite looks super cool if you want to do one later on can you do one for the sprite in my sig

may i ask you to make a Erika sprite (battle and world map) that looks like she mite be on a pokemon journey (so she looks like she is wearing closes like a female trainer would not a gym leader)

ps. if you don't get what I'm saying just say so and i will try to tell you what i mean

please and thanks
Your Fan,
Flame
[/quote]

Sure. I'll add you to the request list right now. :) I think I know what you mean but, when you said "world map" did you want me to make a Kanto map and put her head on it? Or did you mean make her overworlds?

I'm so sorry. :'( Please forgive me and please don't be upset with me. :( My brother was distracting me by asking for the computer. (The okay one, not the threatening to delete my stuff one.)

Thank you. Only the face and the fist weren't scratched on Wolfness321's requested sprite, but everything else was.

Sure. I'll add you to the request list right now. :) I think I know what you mean but, when you said "world map" did you want me to make a Kanto map and put her head on it? Or did you mean make her overworlds?
overworld i forgot what they were called lol srry

edit: 3 more post then i have 50 post, that means i can but my own avi on ^ -^ happy me

overworld i forgot what they were called lol srry

edit: 3 more post then i have 50 post, that means i can but my own avi on ^ -^ happy me

It's okay. I apologize for not having your request completely done yet. I have to go to my relatives house soon and I need to get ready. I may not be able to go on the computer until tomorrow or the day after. :( I know that you want Erika to have a trainer outfit, but is there any specific clothing you want me to give her? This is how she looks so far.

TrainerErika.png
Is this okay? Or would you prefer a different look? (It's okay if you want her to look different. She could even have a ponytail or braids if you want her to.) Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. :)

Once I'm able to use the computer again, I'll finish what you requested, Flame Haji, as well as make Gardevoir overworld sprites for Gardevoir Master.

Happy Holidays everyone!

*~*Ashley*~*---SweetSmoochum

It's okay. I apologize for not having your request completely done yet. I have to go to my relatives house soon and I need to get ready. I may not be able to go on the computer until tomorrow or the day after. :( I know that you want Erika to have a trainer outfit, but is there any specific clothing you want me to give her? This is how she looks so far.

TrainerErika.png
Is this okay? Or would you prefer a different look? (It's okay if you want her to look different. She could even have a ponytail or braids if you want her to.) Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. :)

Once I'm able to use the computer again, I'll finish what you requested, Flame Haji, as well as make Gardevoir overworld sprites for Gardevoir Master.

Happy Holidays everyone!

*~*Ashley*~*---SweetSmoochum
hey that looks great but can i ask you to change a few things (srry) can it have no hat and a thing that looks like this one top of her head
180px-Erika6.gif
also her hair the same color as in that pic. and her shirt the same color as hers in that pic (and the pokeball a light gray or close to white) and the pants a little darker blue. and last thing instead of the bag can see have a phany pack (cant spell) that is dark, dark green (maybe a olive). SO SRRY ABOUT THIS you can work on it when ever you like it can be in a week or whenever.

Anyways Have a good holiday, stay safe and have fun at you relatives house ^-^ (i got my family coming over to my home tonight)

hey that looks great but can i ask you to change a few things (srry) can it have no hat and a thing that looks like this one top of her head
180px-Erika6.gif
also her hair the same color as in that pic. and her shirt the same color as hers in that pic (and the pokeball a light gray or close to white) and the pants a little darker blue. and last thing instead of the bag can see have a phany pack (cant spell) that is dark, dark green (maybe a olive). SO SRRY ABOUT THIS you can work on it when ever you like it can be in a week or whenever.

Anyways Have a good holiday, stay safe and have fun at you relatives house ^-^ (i got my family coming over to my home tonight)

You, too. (I celebrate Christmas, but I say "happy holidays" so other people don't feel left out even though their holiday is on a different day.) Thanks for telling me what you want Erika to look like. (I like your idea a lot better than mine; you don't have to be sorry.) :)

(I came home at 1am last night. I was up for 21 hours-4am to 1am. :'( Today, I'm going to my other aunt and uncle's house at 2:00pm. My aunt Kris doesn't cook well. :()

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg41911#msg41911 date=1198524294]
I think that Erika sprite is looking really good! Happy holidays!
[/quote])

Thank you for liking my sprite (even though I'm not too crazy about it) and Happy Holidays to you, too. :)

Edit: Here's your Erika sprite and overworlds, Flame Haji.
Erikaastrainer.png

I don't know names of colors too well, so I guessed what olive green looks like. (I had the box of 8 crayons when I was younger, not the 64 pack w/ the sharpener. :() :)

Edit 2: I finished the back sprites that you requested as well.

FlameHajiBackSprites.png
I hope you like these. :)

Wow, these sprites are awesome! ^.^

Can I request some trainer sprites? Just do whichever sprites you like. Here's a reference. Click here!

Thank you. Of course I'll make you some trainer sprites. I'll add you to the request list right now.

Edit: Here are your sprites, Raxby.

ForRaxby.png
I hope you like it. :)

Edit 2: Here are your Gardevoir overworld sprites that you asked for a long time ago, Gardevoir Master. (I kept forgetting. I'm sorry.)

Gardevoiroverworlds.png
I hope you like these.

Thank you. Of course I'll make you some trainer sprites. I'll add you to the request list right now.

Edit: Here are your sprites, Raxby.

ForRaxby.png
I hope you like it. :)

Wow, thanks so much, I love them! Could you maybe make overworld sprites (you don't have to, but I would certainly love it ^.^)?