• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

OMG, I totally love all the sprites you made since my last visit! they're totally awesome! I like the pose of the "stylish trainer." Good job!

You're welcome. (Finally my stupid pain in the a double s brothers are out of the house so I can finally be on this computer. T.G!)

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3265.msg42482#msg42482 date=1198947638]
AH!!! I didn't check! I was so tired (I had just woken up) I didn't check the request list! SorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrySORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... Anyways, thanks for all your work on the requests (mine and others)! I can never be so continuous with requests (which is why I closed down requests in my thread... I really suck at persevering(sp?)). Keep on spriting!
[/quote]

It's okay. You're request got done quickly. (It's in my previous post.)

(I put the descriptions of requests on word so I don't have to keep looking in the thread.)

Here's your request so far Yami_Angel.
YamisRequest.png
(I'm sorry it took so long.)

I just realized that you didn't request trainer sprites, but you can use these anyway. I hope you like these. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42497#msg42497 date=1198955970]
OMG, I totally love all the sprites you made since my last visit! they're totally awesome! I like the pose of the "stylish trainer." Good job!
[/quote] I'm glad you like the sprites. :) Thank you.

Edit: Here are your requested sprites, Raxby. I hope you like these. :)
ShyGuyforRaxby.png

Now, I'm going to work on the TR sprites for Yami_Angel.

Wow, thanks a ton, they look beyond great! Love how accurate they are too, it seems we were actually turned into a Pokemon/manga character. And the facial expression of my friend... excellent! The overworlds turned out great, it must've been a pain to sprite such tiny details. Thanks a ton for the extra trainer sprites, they're amazing.
Heh, I can imagine this because they're so good: Our overworlds are walking around together. We spot Lucas aimlessly walking around. We press "Start" and next to our respective menus, is our headshots. Then we battle Lucas. "Best friends Keira and Un-named would like to battle!"

Alright, sorry for that, my mind goes through an everlasting cycle that makes it this, then this, and so on.

Anyway, I love all your sprites and can't wait for the next batch.

Wow, thanks a ton, they look beyond great! Love how accurate they are too, it seems we were actually turned into a Pokemon/manga character. And the facial expression of my friend... excellent! The overworlds turned out great, it must've been a pain to sprite such tiny details. Thanks a ton for the extra trainer sprites, they're amazing.
Heh, I can imagine this because they're so good: Our overworlds are walking around together. We spot Lucas aimlessly walking around. We press "Start" and next to our respective menus, is our headshots. Then we battle Lucas. "Best friends Keira and Un-named would like to battle!"

Alright, sorry for that, my mind goes through an everlasting cycle that makes it this, then this, and so on.

Anyway, I love all your sprites and can't wait for the next batch.

You're welcome. :) I'm glad you love my sprites. Here's part of your TR request. ...And make it double....It's....James!!!
James.png

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg42506#msg42506 date=1198960443]
can you make a a sprite for FR/Lg girl?
[/quote] How did you know I was in the process of making one? You must be psychic. Here's your sprite.
FrLgGirl.png

[quote author=Blue Tomoshibi link=topic=3265.msg42507#msg42507 date=1198960774]
Wow, great sprites, I'll make a request when you are less busy.
[/quote] Thank you x2. :)

[quote author=Yami_Angel link=topic=3265.msg42510#msg42510 date=1198962264]
Wow, even more greatness. I'm not sure (haven't actually watched the Anim

can you make a chaos?

I never made a chaos before, but if you want me to, I'll try to make one. :)

(My fingers hurt from typing and for using my finger as a mouse on the laptop.)

[quote author=Raxby link=topic=3265.msg42517#msg42517 date=1198965085]
thaks so much! I really like them ^.^
[/quote]

That makes me happy. You're welcome. :) (I think the sprite and overworlds look adorable imo.)

I'm currently working on Jessie overworlds and later on Meowth, Yami_Angel.

I like your sprites so much, I keep on requesting :p ^.^

Can you maybe make Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece) sprites for me? Firered/Leafgreen or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald style. Overworld and in battle. Thanks in advance ^.^

Sure. I'll make what you requested. :)

Edit: Here's all the TR sprites that Yami_Angel requested all on one page.
TeamRocket.png
:) (Meowth mugshot AND overworlds were completely made from SCRATCH. I used the colors from Meowth's DP sprite.) I hope you like these. :)

Now, I'm getting to work on Raxby's request. :)

would you mind doing a mugshot and overworlds for the trainer in my sig? and whatever other sprites you make? (I don't know all the names)

PS I looked at all the sprites you have posted so far, THEY ARE SO AWESOME! I wish I had your sprinting ability -sobs-

Wow, thanks a ton! Those sprites are very impressive. And yeah, I don't blame you for changing the hair color. Really good job on the scratch Meowth, it looks very official. And I'm sorry for requesting so much, it's just you're that good.

for Ashley-
for being nice,and helping people!!

Thank you so much. It's really good. (My stupid brother wouldn't let me on until just now. I haven't even got started on Raxby's One Piece request. :( I'm sorry.)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg42538#msg42538 date=1198973081]
would you mind doing a mugshot and overworlds for the trainer in my sig? and whatever other sprites you make? (I don't know all the names)

PS I looked at all the sprites you have posted so far, THEY ARE SO AWESOME! I wish I had your sprinting ability -sobs-
[/quote]

Sure, I'll take your request. :) (Thanks for liking my sprites. Don't cry.)

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3265.msg42539#msg42539 date=1198973156]
ur sprites rock there some of the best i have ever seen. :o
[/quote] Thank you. :)

[quote author=Yami_Angel link=topic=3265.msg42563#msg42563 date=1198982149]
Wow, thanks a ton! Those sprites are very impressive. And yeah, I don't blame you for changing the hair color. Really good job on the scratch Meowth, it looks very official. And I'm sorry for requesting so much, it's just you're that good.
[/quote] It's okay, and you're welcome, and thank you. :)

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg42565#msg42565 date=1198984207]
I have a request, can you make a backie? and overworlds for the other trainer in my sig?

[/quote] Sure. I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg42569#msg42569 date=1198985250]
it great thanks
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

OMIGOSH your Team Rockets sprites are super good, I especially love your scratched overworlds of Meowth!

Anyways, most of your work lately has been all requests. I have a request.
I request that when you finish your requests, that you make some original sprites, because all of your original works are awesome, and I'd really like to see more.

hey can i request 3 things please

1) a Little girl trainer for water i dont care what it looks like and i just need the sprite
2) a little boy trainer for ice i dont care what it looks like (just the sprite)
and last
3) a male sprite for a thunder trainer it has

Hair: short spikey hair (yellow)
Shirt: Rock star looking (black with yellow tirger strips on the side)
Pants: Blue Jeans
Shoes: Black boots
Stuff: Messeger bag(tan), pokeball in hand

please and thank you

hey can i request 3 things please

1) a Little girl trainer for water i dont care what it looks like and i just need the sprite
2) a little boy trainer for ice i dont care what it looks like (just the sprite)
and last
3) a male sprite for a thunder trainer it has

Hair: short spikey hair (yellow)
Shirt: Rock star looking (black with yellow tiger strips on the side)
Pants: Blue Jeans
Shoes: Black boots
Stuff: Messeger bag(tan), pokeball in hand

please and thank you

Sure, I'll make what you requested. (I'll make it after I finish Raxby's request.)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42583#msg42583 date=1198991094]
OMIGOSH your Team Rockets sprites are super good, I especially love your scratched overworlds of Meowth!

Anyways, most of your work lately has been all requests. I have a request.
I request that when you finish your requests, that you make some original sprites, because all of your original works are awesome, and I'd really like to see more.
[/quote] That's what I'm planning on doing, & thank you for liking my sprites. (I was working on a Kris trainer sprite, then I had to get off the computer. I asked my brother to save it under png; instead, he saved it under jpg. I had to edit that sprite a lot. (Kept the outline.) I'm all most done.

I was on from 12-1 something. Here's what I got done so far last night.
ForDiamondphantom.png
< This is for Diamondphantom.

Cubonecharacter.png

Okay, I said I would wait to make a request, but you get requests as soon as you fill one.

So, can you use your mad sprite skillz to make a back sprite for this trainer?

ShouriTomoshibi.png

Thanks in advance, get to it whenever you feel like ;D

I was on from 12-1 something. Here's what I got done so far last night.
ForDiamondphantom.png
< This is for Diamondphantom.

SWEET!! Thank you soso much! :D

You're welcome.

[quote author=Blue Tomoshibi link=topic=3265.msg42599#msg42599 date=1199032755]
Okay, I said I would wait to make a request, but you get requests as soon as you fill one.

So, can you use your mad sprite skillz to make a back sprite for this trainer?

ShouriTomoshibi.png

Thanks in advance, get to it whenever you feel like ;D
[/quote]

Sure, I'll take your request. :)

[quote author=Raxby link=topic=3265.msg42608#msg42608 date=1199034435]
Heh, awesome ^.^

Just a small request (at least, I think it is):

You know the sprite sheet of my character you made? Well, could you make back-sprites for those? In FR/LG or R/S/E style please ^.^
[/quote] Sure, I'll make back sprites, but do you want it to be for shyguy, Tony Tony or both?

Sure, I'll make the overworld sprites for you. (I just got home, but my brother is expecting to use the computer in 10 minutes. ::))

Edit: I just finished the overworlds, Raxby. I hope you like these. (I made these using Gary's overworlds from Fr/Lg.)
OverworldsforRaxby.png
That guy ^.^ But I guess back sprites of Shyguy and Tony Tony Chopper would be awesome too ^.^

That guy ^.^ But I guess back sprites of Shyguy and Tony Tony Chopper would be awesome too ^.^

Oh. Okay.

In the meantime. I finished the requests of Flame Haji and Blue Tomoshibi.

FlameHajisprites.png

ForBlueTomoshibi.png

I also got the Luxray mugshot done for Jocelyn213.

Luxray.png
I hope you all like these. (I'll get to work on your overworlds, and Raxby's back sprites Fr/Lg style.) Did I forget anyone? If I did, I'm sorry. :(

Oh. Okay.

In the meantime. I finished the requests of Flame Haji and Blue Tomoshibi.

FlameHajisprites.png

ForBlueTomoshibi.png

I also got the Luxray mugshot done for Jocelyn213.

Luxray.png
I hope you all like these. (I'll get to work on your overworlds, and Raxby's back sprites Fr/Lg style.) Did I forget anyone? If I did, I'm sorry. :(

thanks it looks super great