• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

Wow, thanks so much, I love them! Could you maybe make overworld sprites (you don't have to, but I would certainly love it ^.^)?

Sure, I'll make the overworld sprites for you. (I just got home, but my brother is expecting to use the computer in 10 minutes. ::))

Edit: I just finished the overworlds, Raxby. I hope you like these. (I made these using Gary's overworlds from Fr/Lg.)
OverworldsforRaxby.png

NiiiIIIiiice. I love them. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

You're welcome. I'm happy you love them. Merry Christmas to you, too. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42096#msg42096 date=1198647218]
Wow, all your sprites are really good! and those Gardevoir overworlds are really nice! Keep up tha good work!
[/quote] Thank you.

[quote author=Sankai the Hedgehog link=topic=3265.msg42099#msg42099 date=1198647877]
How DO you make all these overworld sprites? :-\
[/quote]

I make all of my sprites by using Microsoft paint.

For everyone, here's a sprite I made just now. It's a remake of a R/S/E sprite.
RemakeofRseTrainer.png
I hope you all like it. :)

That remake is super awesome, I love your remakes! They are so alike, yet so different with your own special twist! Gosh I love your sprites.

Not exactly what I meant, but Ok, then.

What I do is go to spriters-resource, copy the fr/lg sprites into paint, and edit the sprites, by either adding or deleting, and recoloring. I'm sorry if this isn't what you meant as well. :(

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42113#msg42113 date=1198650027]
That remake is super awesome, I love your remakes! They are so alike, yet so different with your own special twist! Gosh I love your sprites.
[/quote] Thank you very much. I like making the remakes look a little different. :)

[quote author=Sankai the Hedgehog link=topic=3265.msg42114#msg42114 date=1198650237]
The remake looks less fat. LOL ;D
[/quote]

I didn't think the cape on the original was form fitting. ;)

Since I feel like showing some more overworlds:
DawnandLucas.png
(I made these a while ago.) I hope you all like these.

OMIGOODNESS I love um! a gosh, I become more jealous of your spriting skills everytime I visit...Like Pixeity and Snapdragon's threads...haha.

You, too. (I celebrate Christmas, but I say "happy holidays" so other people don't feel left out even though their holiday is on a different day.) Thanks for telling me what you want Erika to look like. (I like your idea a lot better than mine; you don't have to be sorry.) :)

(I came home at 1am last night. I was up for 21 hours-4am to 1am. :'( Today, I'm going to my other aunt and uncle's house at 2:00pm. My aunt Kris doesn't cook well. :()
)

Thank you for liking my sprite (even though I'm not too crazy about it) and Happy Holidays to you, too. :)

Edit: Here's your Erika sprite and overworlds, Flame Haji.
Erikaastrainer.png

I don't know names of colors too well, so I guessed what olive green looks like. (I had the box of 8 crayons when I was younger, not the 64 pack w/ the sharpener. :() :)

Edit 2: I finished the back sprites that you requested as well.

FlameHajiBackSprites.png
I hope you like these. :)
omg i love you and them so much, but may i ask you to fix something. can you keep the new color but the old shirt and make the pokeball on the old shirt the same color as the gray thing on this shirt (also can you take of the ribbon too)

edit: also with the back sprite you for got one the throwing one (can you make that one please)

edit: also is it ok if i edited it a little bit ( the back sprite) and you will get credit still of course

Sure, I'll make the overworld sprites for you. (I just got home, but my brother is expecting to use the computer in 10 minutes. ::))

Edit: I just finished the overworlds, Raxby. I hope you like these. (I made these using Gary's overworlds from Fr/Lg.)
OverworldsforRaxby.png
Thanks, I love them, as all of your sprites ^.^

omg i love you and them so much, but may i ask you to fix something. can you keep the new color but the old shirt and make the pokeball on the old shirt the same color as the gray thing on this shirt (also can you take of the ribbon too)

edit: also with the back sprite you for got one the throwing one (can you make that one please)

edit: also is it ok if i edited it a little bit ( the back sprite) and you will get credit still of course

Of course to everything you just asked for. I'll edit Erika, make 3 more back sprites for your character, and of course you're allowed to edit the back sprite (along with my other sprites) as long as I'm still given credit. I apologize for not always making your character the way you want it to look, but thank you for telling me so I can improve my sprite making.

[quote author=Raxby link=topic=3265.msg42135#msg42135 date=1198664927]
Thanks, I love them, as all of your sprites ^.^
[/quote]

Thank you. I'm glad you love your request sprites. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42122#msg42122 date=1198652735]
OMIGOODNESS I love um! a gosh, I become more jealous of your spriting skills everytime I visit...Like Pixeity and Snapdragon's threads...haha.[/quote]

I'm happy that you love my sprites. (I feel the same way when I visit their threads, too.)

I almost forgot. Here's the rest of your back sprites as well as the edited Erika sprite, Flame Haji.
FlameHajiBackSprites-1.png

Erikaastrainer-1.png

Edit: Here are some more sprites of the RSE trainer:
RemakeofRsTrainer.png
I hope you all like these. :)

Those are super good! I can't do overworlds very good. I think I might experiment with the D/P ones though because they're bigger.

Wow, these are just... amazing. Your shading is spot-on, looking exactly like the official shading style. On all of your sprite styles. I probably would've attacked you with a request, had you not been already filled with lots of them, plus I'm too tired to post any details (it's 5:40a.m., and I haven't slept a wink). Maybe later, when you're cleared up.

Wow, these are just... amazing. Your shading is spot-on, looking exactly like the official shading style. On all of your sprite styles. I probably would've attacked you with a request, had you not been already filled with lots of them, plus I'm too tired to post any details (it's 5:40a.m., and I haven't slept a wink). Maybe later, when you're cleared up.
Thanks. Since I don't have any requests at the moment, you can make maybe a request or two. :)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg42216#msg42216 date=1198741413]
Those are super good! I can't do overworlds very good. I think I might experiment with the D/P ones though because they're bigger.
[/quote] Thanks. (I've never made a DP overworld. I just edit Fr/Lg overworlds.)

Oh cool, thanks. In that case, could I have overworlds and Gym-Leader mugshots for my friend and I? (Reference in 4pikachu4's thread). We'd love that!

Of course to everything you just asked for. I'll edit Erika, make 3 more back sprites for your character, and of course you're allowed to edit the back sprite (along with my other sprites) as long as I'm still given credit. I apologize for not always making your character the way you want it to look, but thank you for telling me so I can improve my sprite making.

Thank you. I'm glad you love your request sprites. :)

I'm happy that you love my sprites. (I feel the same way when I visit their threads, too.)

I almost forgot. Here's the rest of your back sprites as well as the edited Erika sprite, Flame Haji.
FlameHajiBackSprites-1.png

Erikaastrainer-1.png

Edit: Here are some more sprites of the RSE trainer:
RemakeofRsTrainer.png
I hope you all like these. :)
thanks they are super good srry about being picky lol you rock

Hello, I have a request if you'd like to take it. Can you make me an overworld (I think thats what its called, the small sprite) and a back. Both are for the trainer in my sig. If you can't, thats fine.

Oh cool, thanks. In that case, could I have overworlds and Gym-Leader mugshots for my friend and I? (Reference in 4pikachu4's thread). We'd love that!
Okay, sure. Which gym leader(s)?

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg42256#msg42256 date=1198795885]
thanks they are super good srry about being picky lol you rock
[/quote] You're welcome. It's okay. :) Thanks.

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg42275#msg42275 date=1198803535]
Hello, I have a request if you'd like to take it. Can you make me an overworld (I think thats what its called, the small sprite) and a back. Both are for the trainer in my sig. If you can't, thats fine.
[/quote] I'll take your request as well.

*Adds both Yami_Angel and Cubone to the request list.*

Oh, I meant Gym-leader style mugshots of ourselves. Sorry for not typing that in a clear manner. Also, my I suggest you take your hand at Jessie/James/Meowth overworlds and mugshots? I'm not officially requesting them, just putting the idea out there.

EDIT: Cool, 5th page.

i have a new request for you can you make a sprite,overworld and mug and make it look like this

Sex:Male
Hair:Ice Blue Long
Eyes:Blue
Skin Color: Peach
Shirt: a thick button down jacket color:Grayish Blue
Pants:Long Jeans color:Dark Blue
Shoes:Black Boots
Stuff: Head Band:Blue, Pokeball in hand, Messenger Bag(Brown)

please and thanks

if i missed a anything just say so and i will tell you what it is

i have a new request for you can you make a sprite,overworld and mug and make it look like this

Sex:Male
Hair:Ice Blue Long
Eyes:Blue
Skin Color: Peach
Shirt: a thick button down jacket color:Grayish Blue
Pants:Long Jeans color:Dark Blue
Shoes:Black Boots
Stuff: Head Band:Blue, Pokeball in hand, Messenger Bag(Brown)

please and thanks

if i missed a anything just say so and i will tell you what it is

I'll add you to the list now. You're welcome. I haven't been on the computer since yesterday. (I just got back from rehearsal.)

[quote author=Yami_Angel link=topic=3265.msg42291#msg42291 date=1198809478]
Oh, I meant Gym-leader style mugshots of ourselves. Sorry for not typing that in a clear manner. Also, may I suggest you take your hand at Jessie/James/Meowth overworlds and mugshots? I'm not officially requesting them, just putting the idea out there.

EDIT: Cool, 5th page.
[/quote]

I'll do what you requested whether it's official or not. :)

Edit: Here's what you requested so far, Cubone.
Cubonesrequest.png
I hope you like it. :)

can i make a request
sex:female
hair:hair
hair color:brown
eye color:brown
shirt:white and pink,blue stripes
bottoms:blue or black jeans or shorts
shoes :white and blue
plus a mugshot and overworld

can i make a request
sex:female
hair:hair
hair color:brown
eye color:brown
shirt:white and pink,blue stripes
bottoms:blue or black jeans or shorts
shoes :white and blue
plus a mugshot and overworld

Sure, I'll take your request, Jocelyn213, since I just finished Cubone's.
RequestCubone.png
I hope you like these. :) (And you're welcome.)

I love them! Thank you!

You're welcome. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg42353#msg42353 date=1198869169]
thanks sweetsmoochum
[/quote] You're welcome.

To everyone who requested sprites, it may take a while for me to get these done. So please be patient. Thank you.

Sincerely, Ashley

Edit: Here are the sprites you requested, Jocelyn213. I hope you like these. :)
JocelynsRequest.png
(Credit also goes to Jocelyn213 for the idea of the sprite's appearance.)

Flame Haji: This is what I got done so far.
ForFlameHaji-3.png
(Credit also goes to Flame Haji for the idea of the sprite's appearance.) Do you like it so far? (I'm working on the overworlds, now.)

After I finish Flame Haji's request, I'll continue to get to work on your's Yami_Angel since you asked for the most.

Flame Haji: This is what I got done so far.
ForFlameHaji-3.png
(Credit also goes to Flame Haji for the idea of the sprite's appearance.) Do you like it so far? (I'm working on the overworlds, now.)

After I finish Flame Haji's request, I'll continue to get to work on your's Yami_Angel since you asked for the most.

i like it so far it looks great

Can I maybe have another request? If not, don't bother to read. But if so, here it is:

Can I have a Shyguy sheet in Firered/Leafgreen style or Ruby/Sapphrie/Emerald style? I want overworld walking sprites and an in-battle sprite (front view). Thanks if you can!

i like it so far it looks great

Yay. Thanks. I'm glad. Here are the overworlds. (Do you want it to have the bag or is it okay the way it is?)
FlameHajiOverworlds.png

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg42398#msg42398 date=1198894177]
ashley your the best!! :) :)
[/quote]

Oh. Thank you. (I think other people are better, though.) Here's your cool character with a new pose.
Jocelyn.png

[quote author=Raxby link=topic=3265.msg42467#msg42467 date=1198930764]
Can I maybe have another request? If not, don't bother to read. But if so, here it is:

Can I have a Shyguy sheet in Firered/Leafgreen style or Ruby/Sapphrie/Emerald style? I want overworld walking sprites and an in-battle sprite (front view). Thanks if you can!
[/quote]

Sure, I'll take your request. :)

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3265.msg42478#msg42478 date=1198943863]
Erm... sorry to make you busy, but...

Can you make a mugshot of my Avvie character?
[/quote]

Sure, I'll take your request. ^_^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
AH!!! I didn't check! I was so tired (I had just woken up) I didn't check the request list! SorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrySORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... Anyways, thanks for all your work on the requests (mine and others)! I can never be so continuous with requests (which is why I closed down requests in my thread... I really suck at persevering(sp?)). Keep on spriting!