• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spirit Animals

"S-see you in a f-few! I-I'll pop some p-popcorn!" Hari called after her. She assumed that she would have a few minutes to spare, so she decorated her room. The walls of her room were already black, so she painted small stars, constellations, planets, and one giant moon next to her bed. It had silver sheets. She placed one, well loved teddy bear on her bed. Hari placed the popcorn in her microwave, and then lined her books on he shelf. She placed her locked notebook, which contained her latest story, on her nightstand. Hari unpacked all of her anime DVD's. The top few were labeled "Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, Sailor Moon, RWBY, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, and Tokyo Mew Mew".

Misaki rushed down to the buffet, and put her plate back. She quickly arrived at her room, and peeked her head in. "Sorry, I met a new friend and she invited me over for a movie! Don't worry I'll be back soon!" Misaki called, and rushed down the hallway. She arrived at what she assumed was Hari's room, and knocked on the door.

"C-come in!" Hari greeted, opening the door. Two beanbags were placed in front of the TV. A big, hot bowl of popcorn was in between them. Hari placed the DVD into the player, and the Madoka Magica theme started to play. She quietly sung along as she sat down.

Misaki's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw all the anime DVDs. She smiled, and sat down on a bean bag. "I'm so excited. I haven't even seen Madoka Magica yet." She said with a hint of happiness in her voice. "Wait, I don't think I got you're name. I'm Misaki Nao, by the way." Misaki informed.

"Me too. I've never met another Otaku before. I really only meet fakers who turn out to be people who are just trying to make others feel bad." Misaki sighed, and turned her attention back to the Madoka Magica episode.

Misaki was intrigued by the anime. "This is so awesome! I can't believe I've never watched this before!" Misaki exclaimed, her mind focused on the anime completely, and she was already in love with Madoka Magica.

"I like Kyoko. She's super cool! I think classes start two days from now, by the way. I can't wait for battle training. I also really want to see what my Spirit Animal is." Misaki smiled to herself.

A sudden voice rang out. "All students report to their dorms to sleep! There has been a slight change of plan, classes will start at 10 am tomorrow!" The intercom voice announced and Misaki stood up. "I better go. See ya tomorrow at breakfast!" Misaki rushed out of Hari's dorm and ran back to her own. "Hey Bella, I'm back. Goodnight." Misaki got ready for bed quickly and crawled into her bed.

Cassius Khorvaire
Spirit Animal: Cassius's spirit animal is a jackal.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Personality: Brash and manipulative, Cassius hates the Queen with a passion. He leads an anarchist group of people with spirit animals called the Cracked Throne. Cassius holds himself to a firm code of honor when he fights.
Dislikes: Quiet, orders, daylight.

Hari nodded. "B-bye!" She changed into her pajamas, and curled up into bed. She hugged her well loved teddy bear, and drifted off to sleep.

Misaki woke up the next day and quickly got dressed. Seeing as Bella was still asleep, Misaki opened the door quietly, and closed it behind her. She walked off towards the buffet, where she could smell breakfast cooking.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hoshi changed into her school uniform and fought her way to breakfast. First day of classes! She thought. I have to eat a healthy breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day. She sat down and opened her book, The Fifth Wave.

Misaki walked along the buffet line, marveling at all the wonderful-smelling food. She picked up a bagel, and put it on her plate. Misaki moved further down the line and picked up a fruit bowl. She sat down, and began to butter her freshly toasted bagel.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hoshi put down her book in a huff. Too hungry, it was bothering her. She jumped into line and grabbed orange juice and German pancake. She sat back down and took a sip, wondering about her day.
The tables were long; and there were about seven in the room. Students were filing in and getting breakfast. Hoshi checked her watch: 9:35. School was starting soon.

Cassius sits with his regular group in the mess hall. A student passes by him, stumbling and dropping a bunch of paper onto the floor. Smiling kindly, Cassius kneels to pick the papers up, exchanging a nod with the other student as he folds one paper into his pocket.
Cassius sits down to eat.

Austin entered the buffet line and saw the same person that he bumped into a while ago, with some others, he decided it might be nice to go make some friends. Misaki lookde over and heard her name beng called.
"Yo! Misaki-Chan"!

Misaki looked over at the voice, which belonged to Austin. She attempted to smile, and waved at him. Misaki quickly looked the other direction and began to eat her buttered bagel.

The crow lands near the cafeteria window, landing near a window clearly visible to most students, it's shadow making it appear larger than a normal crow. It pecked on the window, drawing attention.

Misaki's heart jumped when she saw the crow. It reminded her of her uncle Qrow. She gave the bird a death stare, and returned to her eating. Misaki didn't trust crows, they gave her the creeps.

Hari looked up from her notebook. "Hmm?" She asked, looking at the crow. She walked over to it, hoping that she didn't scare it away.

Austin then decided to try and shoo the crow away,
"C'mon beat it"! Austin said frustrated.
After a few moments, the crow just gocked at them, then flew away
"Well, no more of that"! Austin said firmly.

Hari looked over at the crow, seeing it had come back in. She sighed with relief.
"S-s-so what?" Hari stuttered, narrowing her eyes. "S-s-she didn't seem bothered at all!"

Misaki sighed. "It's fine, Austin. Relax." She replied, and ate the rest of her bagel. "Classes begin in twenty minutes!" The intercom's voice rang out, and Misaki began to pick up the pace. She put her plate away and sat back down. "We should get ready for class, guys. What do you guys have first? I have 'Learning About Your Spirit Animals' first." She informed her friends.

'"Oh mock me are you"?! He said seeing the bird return
"Well nobody mocks the warrior king"! he chased the bird all over, but the bird was easily outsmarting him, flying faster when Austin tried to get at it.

"M-m-me too!" Hari rushed over to Misaki. "M-m-maybe a-after class you would like to w-watch My Neighbour Totoro w-with me?" She asked, blushing.

Cassius sees the boy, and stands in front of him stoically.
"The bird steal your food, kid? Bite you? Your friend?"
His eyes are stern.

A guard threw through the door, unconscious. He was followed by a man. The man has graying black, spiky hair, red eyes, slight stubble along his jawline, with a red, tattered cloak, wears a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He also wears a ring on his right index finger, two other rings on his fourth finger, and a necklace with a crooked cross-shaped pendant.
"Hey! I'm talking to you, Snake-king!"

Hari looked at the man who suddenly burst in, dumbfounded. "D-d-do you know who that is?" She whispered to Misaki. Her hands shuttered a bit. "h-he kinda scares me."

"Uncle Qrow. Oh gosh..." Misaki mumbled and slammed her head down on the table. "Why is he here? He's not even a student! Ugghhhh..." Misaki trailed off and kept banging her head on the table.

"M-m-Misaki?" Hari asked, placeing one hand on her shoulder lightly. "T-t-that seems like it w-would hurt... Maybe you should s-stop? I-I don't want you to b-brake your face." Hari suggested.