• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spirit Animals

"He's my uncle. I better go say hi, before things become awkward." Misaki got up, and walked over to her uncle. Misaki sighed, and approached him. "Hi Uncle Qrow..." Misaki muttered under her breath.

Hari held out one hand, in some weird attempt between comforting and stopping her, but just stood where she was awkwardly. Her face turned a light shade of pink. Hari pulled back her arm, and placed her hand on her cheek.

Misaki nodded sadly and walked back over to Hari. "He's drunk. Well, he's always drunk." She sighed. "Well, let's just go get our bags for class." Misaki started to walk out of the dining hall.

Austin decided to leave before things got any weirder.
"Well let's see what we have"... Austin said looking at his notebook, exiting the dining hall

"I saw that gaudy art of yours in the train station. Guess you're here too." Qrow's eyes flashed as if the drunkenness had suddenly passed away.

When Misaki walked into her room, she ignored Bella's side of it. She put all of her supplies in her bag, and walked out. Misaki jogged over to Hari's room and knocked. "Hari? We should get to class no-" Misaki was cut off by a loud bell ringing in her ears, signifying that all students should report to class. Misaki looked down at her slightly crumpled paper. Learning About Your Spirit Animals: Room 400. The bell stopped ringing, and the sounds of feet shuffling could be heard.

Hari rushed out of her room, grabbing Misaki's hand. She blushed while rushing to the class. "Hey, I see your room is k-kinda cluttered. M-maybe wanna move into m-my room? I-it's empty e-except for me." She said while running.

Austin got lost, confounded by all the rooms looking alike
"How many rooms is there"!? He said confused.
"Room 400!? Where are you"!?
Austin continued his hopless search

Cassius stares into Qrow's eyes coldly, putting a hand on his chest.
"You stay away from my operations," he pushes Qrow away, not moving after him. "or you become one of them. This kingdom cannot survive under the Queen."
He turns to leave, his posse following him out the door.

"I'll ask a teacher about it." Misaki responded once she saw Room 400. "Guess this is it." Misaki responded and released Hari's hand reluctantly. She opened the door, and walked in. Misaki sat down at an empty table, and motioned for Hari to join her.

Cassius laughs, turning around with a smirk.
"Okay, A; We don't answer to anyone. I am leader of operations, I have no total power. They are free to do what they want at any time. You know why?"
Cassius becomes stern.
"I have the decency to keep myself sober enough so I can do good in the world."

Qrow begins to laugh, "You sure are stubborn like a bull, kid. Nobody's a villain in their own story. They're always the main hero. That's what the old man wants you to believe."

Hari nodded, and sat down next to her. She took out a large stack of notebooks and books, and placed it on the table in front of her. Hari placed a pencil next to her stack.

Misaki took out her supplies that were needed, and placed them on the table. Her notebook had a picture of No-Face on it, the main spirit from the Studio Ghibli film 'Spirited Away.' Misaki blushed slightly, and looked at the teacher.

Austin came to the door fully exhausted
"Sorry I'm late, the school's more like a maze"!
He went over and took a seat and took out a huge binder, scribbling down everything he could.

"Okay students, remember this: You will be able to summon your Spirit Animal at any time, but using it for evil will greatly effect your relationship with your animal. It may also take a tole on the world. There are also certain people with no Animal, that are trying to destroy the world. Like Queen Ariza." The teacher explained. He whispered for a few children to move the tables, and they did. "Move back please!" He barked, and his chest started to glow. In a few seconds, and a transparent Hyena jumped out from his bright chest.

Cassius raises his hand, questions brewing in his mind already. His cause was good. Right? Would an animal consider him evil? He didn't want to lose his spirit animal.

Luckily, the teacher had learned his student's names before class started. "I'll answer Cassius and then you, Austin. What is it, Cassius?" The teacher asked, and looked over at Cassius.

Cassius looks concerned, but he hides the look with a charming smile.
"Sorry for interrupting, but could you define evil, for me? Please?"

"The definition is something immoral. I bet you're going to say something in relation to that. What is the immoral, what makes your morals right, blah, blah."

"Evil. Immoral and Wicked. For example, using your power to murder innocent people." The teacher explained with a smile, he always liked when students asked questions.

Misaki remained silent. She was in awe, but Misaki didn't want to say anything that would giver her any weird looks. She leaned against the wall, and watched silently.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hoshi watched the class, eyes bright, hand moving quickly, scribbling down everything.
She raised her hand, "Excuse me? Where is the light coming from? Is it reflecting the sun's rays? Light can not just appear in a human's body; the normal body can not support that, I believe." Hoshi explained quickly.

Last edited:
Austin raised his hand
"So, if we have the ability to use the spirit animals at any time... How comewe haven't been able to, Is there something more? Because there must be a way to gain it before we can use it". Austin asked

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"We have to be trained to take out our Spirit Animals." Hoshi shot back. "That's why we're here!" She dropped her pencil on her notebook and smoothed her skirt. Hoshi looked back at the teacher; waiting for her question to be answered.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Of course! We live in a secret society away from the rest of the wonted world." Hoshi glared. "Didn't you ever read 'How to find your Spirit Animal' By Susan Crokerti?"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Hoshi frowned. "I'm Hoshi Ao, and I was not trying to be helpful. But I guess I did it anyway." She thought aloud. Looking back at the teacher; she wondered if her question would ever get answered.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Nice to meet you." Hoshi blinked. She turned back around in her seat and opened her book. If class would not continue; she would read.