• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Soul Fire ( Dragon RP )

"Adira!" Diana exclaimed, "Why, it's good to see you too, young one!"

Diana then went over towards Adira, and gave her a hug. "Tell me, how have you been?" Diana asked, "Anything interesting happen to you?"

"I'm afraid so, child. Ulfric told me all about it," Diana replied, "But please child, do not take such actions just yet! Who knows how terrifyingly strong Nalesh has gotten, and I don't want you to get hurt. Please, tell me you'll be careful."

Diana was afraid for the worst, she didn't want anyone in the village to get hurt. She holds everyone dear, and even considers most of them her famly. Losing one of them would be just like if she lost a child of her own.

"Oh, relax, Granny Diana! Adira will know what to do." Blaze assured Diana, "And besides, I'll be looking over her, and I'm probably the best flier in the colony!" He flexed his wings to emphasise his point (and make a ridiculous heroic pose), smirking. "Trust me, even if I'm not a chosen hero, there's no way I'm leaving Adira to take this on herself."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Ciar seemed to be growing new parts on his body because he was maturing so quickly. Three small, long spines were growing from his back to the tip of his tail. He began growing small stegosaurus-like tail spikes, and an extra spike at he tip of his tail. He had grown small spikes, at the tips of his wings. These parts would perhaps become bigger as he grows. Ciar walked over to the conversation between Adira, Blaze and this newcomer who, according to what he understood, was named Diana. She seemed quite old. He approached her and began sniffing her curiously. This meant Ciar was no longer shy. He saw that Adira saw 'Diana' as a friend, so he did too. He sat up.

"Looks like Ciar's breakin' outta his shell." Blaze said, smirking as he patted Ciar on the head. "Oh, speaking of which, Ciar here had a vision too, gramps."

"At such a young age? Are you certain?!" Ulfric asked, very much surprised by this revelation.

"He said the name 'Nalesh'. That was his first word, so...I assume so anyways." Blaze said, shrugging.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Ciar looked upwards as Blaze petted him. He looked at Ulfric, who seemed to have a shocked expression. Ciar put his head on the side, showing an emotion of confusion upon the young dragon’s face. He just laid down, putting his legs and feet under his body, while just looking at everyone.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
If this thread is still active, it is MY CALLING IN LIFE
Name: Laurel
Appearance: Laurel has a long, slim grey body, with a diamond - shaped head and long horns. Her ear is permanently twisted form a fight she had two years back.
Flame Color: Silver
Personality: Laurel is very head - strong and proud. She cares a lot about what other people think, and it is hard for her when she is embarrassed in public. She is a natural - born fighter.
Other: She hates most people, but is open - minded.

(Don't know if need to get accepted but here is my character)

Name:Silver
Flame colour:Blue
Appearance:he is blue with green claws and has red eyes and also has little hidden spikes on his tail
Personality:Silver is always shy but to make up for it is his braveness he is always wanting to go on adventures
(That's all he has to be described sorry if it is to short)

As silver was sitting there he was just staring into the night sky wanting to go in a home he just sat there wanting to cry but didn't because he knew someone would find him one day when he whent to sleep he woke up the next morning and he headed out of his little shak
He whent to fly when suddenly he was shot by a cruel dragon hunter
Silver cried for help but he was to weak and he didn't think anyone herd him "Help!!"he tried with his weak voice he soon gave up and thought he wasn't ever going to see the daylight tomorrow he let out a big sigh as he started to close his eyes he just later there bleeding but he was fighting for his life because he wanted to at least be in a family before he whent up to heaven...

Last edited by a moderator:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(This rp seems like a great idea! And I love dragons, so count me in!)

Name: Spirit

Appearance: She is a small, white dragon with a hint of yellow in her scales. There are also a small silver scale flake pattern on her. Spirit has pastel yellow horns that curve inwards, and her wing membrane is also a pastel yellow. She has bright green eyes, and her underbelly is a pale gray.

Flame Color: White

Personality: She is very shy, and kind hearted. Spirit has empathy for every dragon, and even the most evilest dragon in the entire world, she will feel empathy for. Spirit is not very strong, though.

Other: Spirit has one thing she hates, and that is seeing dead bodies. That is her biggest fear too.