• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic Chronicles: Season 3 - The Dark Brotherhood (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Heya Eevee, when Metal is repaired, maybe he could be repaired already with the sound chip? It's a little bit weird to do posts with no one saying something in it. And maybe he could have a personality? Because it's weird to do posts with no personality too.
Maybe I'm asking too much, don't I? I just want to make Metal more enjoynable to RPlay with.

Well the, at least you have something to work with instead of just completely changing Meta's formula instead. Also, Who...
METAL IS MY FAVORITE SONIC CHARACTER SO DON'T YOU MESS UP WITH HIM >:(

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well the, at least you have something to work with instead of just completely changing Meta's formula instead. Also, Who...
METAL IS MY FAVORITE SONIC CHARACTER SO DON'T YOU MESS UP WITH HIM >:(
It's my favorite too. I just want to make him a little bit more realistic, but not something just bad.
Anyways, I don't care for the personality (Gonna use from the OVA, cuz it's his best adaption), I just want to talk in the RP. This makes things really better to read.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, in my eyes Metal is a character who more so expresses himself through his actions. Kind of like if Batman was mute. And a robot. And super fast.
In my eyes, Metal Sonic is a character that was made to be faster and stronger than Sonic (Which he was), that express himself by doing anything Sonic does, but better. In an evil version too, obviously.

Metal's or Eggman's? If it's the former, then I totally agree. (God, Metal's one line in the OVA... ugh.)

...you know, I think I might actually watch the OVA as a late-night movie in just a bit. Got nothing better to do until Trenton gets online.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Metal's or Eggman's? If it's the former, then I totally agree. (God, Metal's one line in the OVA... ugh.)

...you know, I think I might actually watch the OVA as a late-night movie in just a bit. Got nothing better to do until Trenton gets online.
Eggman's...I mean, he is a villain and his voice is great for a villain, but if he wasn't one, his voice would be just...weird.
And Metal's in the OVA.

Well, I've actually never had a problem with how Eggman sounds. Sonic X is where I think the Doctor's voice is truly the best (but I say that about all the characters, so...), and the games have him as a freaking amazing vocal artist. The OVA voice is also pretty iconic, and though it's different I think it fits what the OVA is. It's pretty much the Classic Eggman voice, just like the OVA gave us what I consider the Classic Sonic and Classic Tails voices. (Knuckles and Metal... well, no.)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, I've actually never had a problem with how Eggman sounds. Sonic X is where I think the Doctor's voice is truly the best (but I say that about all the characters, so...), and the games have him as a freaking amazing vocal artist. The OVA voice is also pretty iconic, and though it's different I think it fits what the OVA is. It's pretty much the Classic Eggman voice, just like the OVA gave us what I consider the Classic Sonic and Classic Tails voices. (Knuckles and Metal... well, no.)
Yeah. But if Eggman was a normal person, normal human, his voice would be a little bit weird.
I just need to say one thing: The best voice ever is the voice of Shadow. In games and in Sonic X. Crap, his voice fits him perfectly.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
True, and true. But you can't say that for Shadow without saying the same about Sonic.
Yeah. Both Sonic and Shadow had the best voices in all the franchise.
Thumbs up to Shadow best voice action and the best voice action ever created:
'Where's the DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald?!'

"Hey, I'll play with you some other time!"
"This is who I am!"
"Come on, step it up!"
"I'll show you the true power of Chaos Control!"
"Aw, yeah! This is happenin'!"

"...huh? Wait, that's-!"
"That blue hedgehog again, of all places!"
"I found you, faker!"
"Faker? You're the fake hedgehog around here! You're comparing yourself to me? Hah! You're not even good enough to be my fake!"
"I'll make you eat those words!"

"Teriaaaaaaaa!"
"Don't touch it!"
"That was a gutsy move back there!"
"Find the computer room!"
"You know what they say.. The more, the merrier!"
"I'm the coolest!"
"I wonder what happened to Sonic?"
"Look at all of those Eggman's robots!"