• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic Chronicles: Season 3 - The Dark Brotherhood (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

MUST...HAVE...METAL...SONIC...
Uh, since I don't think any of the characters you just mentioned have personalities, why don't you give us a quick run-down, since, you know, we wouldn't know how to play the part if we're not given their actual character.

'Fraid no one knows Cloak like I do, so he's mine. I'd really appreciate you taking some more Guardians and Alien Chieftans, though. Most of them are pretty cool characters, and we'll need a lot of them.

Sorry Eev, I checked how this RP is and my knowledge of Sonic has not reach to this. The last time I have seen anything Sonic related was about 1-2 years ago. Sorry.

Well, you don't really need to know much outside the basic premise of Sonic. Most of the elements here are original - the timeline can catch you up with world history and I can give all the info you need on the other characters.

Well, Season 0 definitely changes a few things, but overall yeah. On the first page I made a post that condenses the entire timeline up to the point of the RP. Read that and you should know all the history you need to about the world. For the most part, the characters are the same.

I saw the character list and I can see some characters that I have known before. Like Vec the Rock-Croc(My nickname for him.) Cream and Vanilla(Don't understand why I can write good dialog with female characters.) And Topaz(Again, why can I write good dialog with female characters?).

These are the only avaliable characters that I've actually know, and the timeline is after Sonic Ad. 2? It might work, but I need a recap of what has transpired.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I saw the character list and I can see some characters that I have known before. Like Vec the Rock-Croc(My nickname for him.) Cream and Vanilla(Don't understand why I can write good dialog with female characters.) And Topaz(Again, why can I write good dialog with female characters?).

These are the only avaliable characters that I've actually know, and the timeline is after Sonic Ad. 2? It might work, but I need a recap of what has transpired.
Read season two.
It's in the first page, just search for a bit and it's a spoiler.

So you're taking Vector, Cream, Vanilla and Topaz? Alright, cool.

I've decided that until someone else chooses to take any more Guardians or Alien Chieftans, I'll control them. But they won't be appearing for a while, anyways. I'll work on the RP thread now.

I'm thinking Tails has devised a plan. Sonic will keep the Egg Phoenix distracted until Tails can get the EMP on it and shut it down. Amy will then smash the robot with a powerful aerial hammer attack.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Eevee, do you think it is a good time to introduce Metal? 'Cuz you said he watched Protegge when she was not with 'daddy' Egghead.

Also, just wondering, will this RP end like Sonic Chronicles: The dark Brotherhood? or will it end with what could've happened if that game had a sequel? if not one of those two, what could it be....