• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Slink's Sprites Chao, Splices, and Recolors; Now Available!

Oooo goody, more requests :D

Okay. PSP Naruto, since your so nice, I will re-do the hair, and if you want the background white, I can do that. And transparency really isn't a problem. *Ahem* This is the order in which I will do the requests:

1. Secad (Slinkosity should be in the dictionary xD) Done
2.Cubone Both Done
3.Mudskipper Both Done
4.$AE-Prep$ Done!

I will do Naruto's when he asks me too.
MasterLucario, the sprite forum is for splices; which are in fact sprites. Dont post a question like that here. PM someone. In fact, don't PM me, read teh rules :)

~Slink

Thank you Slink! Thank you, thank you, thank you x end of earth!!

Here's the definition of Slinkosity:

Slinkosity

Noun

Definition: A dark and edgy style with sharp and medium thick lines created by the Pokecharms member, Slink.

Example: Slinkosity is the newest style to hit the Sprite-making forum!

Here it is! Hope you like it. I hope to see many great new works from you, Slink. You have great potential, and if you work at it, you could probably get into the Pokemon staff!

I am definitely putting that in my sig x3 Anyways,
HEre you go!
SecadReq.png

New requests will be up soon!

~Slink

hay slinkk i am just here to say that you could do my request whenever you have time (like when you have no request or homewok)
I realy dislike asking for request i think i am to requesty...

That is soooooo cool, Slink!!! Thank you!! I'll put it as my avvie as soon as I get 50 posts.

How did you do it so fast?

Don't worry, its no problem at all. To be honest, spriting is a hobby, and doing request is a treat :p
*Ahem* Secad, that sprite probebly isnt perfect, but if you want, I will re-make it :). Okay, time for more requests...

~Slink

Okay, Secad, since you said I don't have too, I didn't :( This is cus I was swamped with requests. Sorry :/
Anywho, here are everyones requests:
For NarutoPSP we have his re-done sprite overworlds:
PSPNArutosRequest-1.png

Hope thats spiky enough :)

Next we have Cubone's badge and Blazeken:
CuboneBadge.png

BlazekenChao.png

The badge is a bit iffy, but I hope you like it ^_^

And up third, is Mudskipper's requests; Mudkip and Chimchar!
MudkipChao.png

ChimcharChao.png

Later I might do the Mudkip with a happy face. Cus to be honest, I think its looking at me funny o-o.

Finally, we have $AE-Prep$'s request, Rayquaza:
RayquazaChao.png

I like that one. I dunno why... It was a pain to make though, you better like it =.='

:p

Hopefully I will get some more requests soon, or I will make some ot of boredom. :D

Peace Out 8)

~Slink

>_<

Sure, I'll get right on it. :D

EDIT: Kay, its done :D

AE-PrepBadge.png

It was quite difficult to figure out how to show it was Dragon, but also flying. I was gonna do a dragon with bird wings, but due to the limited space I had, It would not have fit. So instead, I decided to make a dragon with a spear BEHIND it. Its not being impaled

I love it and thank you! The only thing is, the chao was supposed to be one of a Conbuskion (the form right before Blaziken). I love the chao though!

hay Slink thanks for the re-do (i dislike the transpransy because every time i open it up i paint to put it to my collection it is black and desroys the outline) I like the chaos they looks so adoribale ;D

Thanks! I love the chaos. *hugs them*
And no the Mudkip isn't looking at you funny. It's looking at your computer screen funny.
(Sorry. I'm smart alack sometimes.)

Oh good! Glad you like it, Mudskipper! Cubone, I will be sure to do your combusken today! Hopefully it will be easier than the Blazeken ^_^;

EDIT: I promise I will soon make the Combusken! I just got sidetracked and made this ^-^'

SlinksMonster.png

GASP! Its a Slinkook, a random monster that is frightened very easily... They come in a variety of colours, with many different attributes... (e.g Hats, Bows, Scars, *Hair?* ect) But they are becoming extinct fast! They will only be available until the end of February, so if you want one, request now!! xD BTW Its only the mini sprites, not the massive rubbish looking one ^_^; The 'S' on its chest Can be different sizes too...
(This isnt just some scam for more posts, I genuinly enjoy making them, and want to see if this will get anywere...)

I would please like an electric blue one with a medium 's' (slightly smaller then original) that is lime green and wearing a black beanie. (it's a hat)

I would love one. i want a red one with same size S which is black and a grey hat doesnt matter what the hat looks like. Please and thank you

Okay, the first new Slinkooks to hatch are here!!
They seem to be different colours... Both wearing hats!?
Hmm possibly a Fire and Ice twins... Ah well, they both go to good homes :p
Secad:
SecadsSlinkook.png

and
$AE-Prep$:
AEprepsSlinkook.png

oh!

Their seems to be one for me!

Slinkook.png

Awww cute(ish).
Now remember boys and girls, if you put them in your sig, don't forget to name them!!
Thats all the hatchlings for now... *Ahem* I need to go make a combusken chao!

TTFN

~Slink

EDIT: Cubone, the Combusken is done ^-^
CombuskenChao.png

and also, just for the hell of it, I decided to edit the Blazeken a wee bit; put some shine in its eyes :D
BlazekenChao-1.png

Your Rayquaza chao looks fantastic. I am now a Rayquaza fan thanks to you. :) Blaziken and Combusken look awesome, too. I really think your version of Fantina looks better than the original. Your Slinkooks are adorable. (I may request one later.) All of your sprites look amazing and extremely well made. Keep up the excellent work. :)

Hi all! I was just spriting a Slinkook...

*Annoying Commentator Mode; ACTIVATE!!!*

Oh my goodness!! Another Slinkook seems to have *cough* Hatched! Ugh... It has... ears? And red eyes... ewww its left ear is black o-o... It looks like a mongoose and a slinkook made a baby... Um, well... Its uh.. Beautiful! What a specimen!! 9-9 eeeeheheheh..... Hmm this looks strangley familiar... Well, take a look;

SlinkookZangoose.png

It seems to have a 'Z' on its chest... What could this mean?

Damn pokemon must be getting in the breeding pens again...

*Exit Annoying Commentator Mode*

Um, that was wierd. Yeeeeeah.... That was a one off. Got it? kthxbye.

~Slink

I just saw my Slinkook, and it is so cool! Thank you Slink! I think I'll name it Cryofreez, because it's the Ice Twin.

*beep*.........*beep*.......*beep**beep*...*beeeeeeeeeeeeb* We need a defibulator! Stat!!!!

Clear!!!

*DOOOMPF*

It lives!!

:D

Nothing like some surgery in the morning. Yeah, my topic died so I decided to revive it x3

Heres some Mini Pokemon! You can request these now if you would like...
[size=7pt]ohhhh nuts[/size]

Just realize I have a request. Um... Yeah, stay put I'll have it in soon. ^_^'

MiniSpiritomb.png

MiniGulpin.png

MiniLickiting.png

ZOMG SPLISEZ!!!!

Psycosouras.png

Its either a fusion or a fake'mon. Take your pic.

I think it's a splice. I think it's a pretty good splice, because I like it when the color scheme of a Pokemon is carried to the rest of the fusion. Is it a combination of Shuppet, Rampardos, and Altaria?

Head=Shuppet

Body= Rampardos

Green Tail Things= Altaria feathers?

Color Scheme= Shuppet-esque

Am I right?

Almost. Its Rampardos Body, Shuppet Head, and the tail glow things are from Spritomb.
The colour scheme is Missmaguis'.

:D

Hi Slink. :) You're sprites are looking really amazing. (They all do.) Keep up the very excellent work. :)

P.S. Would it be alright with you if I made a request, please? If yes, may I have DP overworlds of the sprite most similar to the one in my sig except without the hat and pocketbook? Pretty please? *Makes cute puppy eyes.* :) (You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but if you did I would really appreciate it. :)) http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/KartWheelyGirl/MiniMii.png

Hey Slink, I've got a request for ya!
Could you make overworlds of my new character? Diamond and Pearl overworlds, I mean.
These are her S/R/E OW:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/4pikachu4/non-takeables/girlrseow.png
and this is the big sprite of her:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/4pikachu4/non-takeables/girl.png
Thanks Slink.

Alright! I actually did my requests!! :D
After about a week of forgetfullness, I have Perfect-Chao's Darkrai Chao Sprite:
DarkraiChao.png

Probably not my best, but the dress thing had to be scratched, and we all know what happens when I scratch something ^_^'

SweetsmoochumsThing.png

Thar ye go Ashley. Methinks its pretty good.

Last one... Heres Pika's Rocket Grunt person. :D

PikasRequest.png

The pigtails were a PAIN.

Hi everyone.
I am French and I discovered your site by chance. Afflicted for my orthography and my grammar but I do my better.

I have a request: Is it possible that somebody makes me a mugshot, a back sprite and a overworld sprite of one of these characters (Created from custom sprite for Trainer-Card) ?

I thank you in advance.
Sorry Pix'...

Thank you so very much, Slink. I love them! :)

Squee! He made you look adorable, Ashley! (Chelsea, shh!) Psst...Ashley's not good at DP overworlds. *Ashley clunks Chelsea on the head with a notebook while blushing a little bit.* Erm...my head is like made of steel and that's why it doesn't hurt. (Okay...) She really likes the sprites you made me, too. I really love all of your sprites. Keep up the excellent work. :)

|.::_:: Ashley ::_::.|

Um, she's not a rocket grunt, lol.
Thank you sooo much! I thought the pigtails would be hard, I'm sorry, but thank you so much, they are awesome!

Glad you like them, and sorry Pika, I thought she looked a bit Rocket-esque.
Oooo! Cool a French dude. First dibs on the request! :D