• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Slink's Sprites Chao, Splices, and Recolors; Now Available!

Uh oh... I think those sprites are just edits of someone elses already custom made sprites. Thats kinda... um, illegal on this site. So sorry, but I cant do the overworlds.

Woooooooo! Slink has GOOD pixel art!!! :D :D :D
Its a Zangoose see:
SlinksZangoosePixArt.png

But add a nice scratched background aaaaaand....
SlinkAvatar.png

TA DA!

I might put these up for request...

EDIT: NEW FUSIONS!

ADPikavee.png

Eeeveechu.png

ZigzagoonFire.png

i like the new Avvie i looks so cool and i like the the pickachu/eevee fusion the first one. It looks so cute

Um...Pikachu always had four legs...
And I think the Pikachu morphed into an Eevee is super cute!
And you should soooo totally put those up for request! I think it turned out super nice! If you do, I'd request one.

When I said I was gonna put stuff up for request, I meant the pixel art, but if you want a fusion then you can already request one :D

I'm glad you guys like the Eeveechu and Pikavee. Poor Flaming Zigzagoon of Utter Power... He didnt get any praise :( (probably cus I got lazy with the fire :p)

Right then! Pixel Art is now up for request!! Obviously it might take longer to finish, but the end result should be good. Check the front page.

Okay, Slink!
Bet you can guess which Pokemon I'm requesting, right?
I'd like a pixel art of Pikachu, please!
I will be forever greatful...or is it grateful?...

nice fire zigzagoon. it looks cool. I would request pixel art but i dont want to be a picky/noobish/requesty person. good luck with your pixel art.

Sure thing Pika! And PSP, just for reading the rules properly, I will draw you some pixel art of your choice, this is of course after I finish Pika's. Thanks Mudskipper, glad you like em, and Shiny Eevee, I know due to your name that you like eevee's. That are also shiny, if you would like, I can re-colour it with a Shiny Eevee colour scheme :D

I really like the pixel art of your Black Zangoose. I say that pixel art gives more personality to Pokemon and trainers because they are not in the usual pose, and can have different facial expressions then a sprite usually has.

Geez. Even your pixel art has Slinkosity. And yes, I said it, the newest word to hit Pokecharms, Slinkosity! Though the lines are thinner then what you use in your sprites, the pixel art is still dark and edgy, and I like dark and edgy.

I would please like to request a pixel art Empoleon with a long scar on one wing standing next to Alex, who is my avvie. In the style of Slinkosity, of course.

*Alex pops up*

Alex: Secad, you should have asked me first! Poach is my Empoleon!

Secad: I'm the one who created you!

*Alex and Secad fight*

Silas: *menacenly (SP?) with very large Tyrannitars, Salamences, and his shiny Mightyena at his side* Having a problem, ladies?

*same time* Nope!

Okay, that fight is over. Please and thank you, Slink!

Sure thing Pika! And PSP, just for reading the rules properly, I will draw you some pixel art of your choice, this is of course after I finish Pika's.
Thanks Slink but you realy dont have too, i am trying to get out of the habit of requesting but scence you offered i might want one of typhlosion.
If thats to hard then how about flygon. Please i did not request this so you don't need to finish this fast or before anyone who did request from you and if you don't want to or dont have time just tell me that you can't finish/make it. It's ok with me if you don't make it

Hey,if there are pixel arts up for request,can i please have a Cacturne pixel art?I would do anything for you if youy got me a cacturne art.(After every one elses,of course)

Argh!

Look guys, I am really greatful for the complements, but seriously.

ONE PIXEL REQUEST AT A TIME.

Please dont request one until you are aware that i have finished my first request. I am letting you off this time =.=

:D

PS Pika, yours is almost done....

wow :o i like what i'm seeing and i love the flaming zigzagoon it's awesome and can i have a chao request please? of you say yes can i have a richu

Hokey Kokey!

Pika, yours is done:
PickachuPixArt.png

The eyes are a wee bit wierd, and if you dont like the background, I can do a new one of your choice.
Sorry, just realized it gigantic, so If I'm resizing it now.

Request List:
1. Pika
2. Disnix (Typholosion Pix Art)
3. Secad ('Poach' and Alex)
4. Perfect-Chao (Raichu Chao)

Next up, Disnix, cus I like people who read rules!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Slink. Finally got the chance to check this out XD

First off, thanks for the random Linkachu art. It's always very much appreciated, and I especially enjoy running into it unexpectedly ;D

Your chaos are VERY cute. The Moogle, Rayquaza, and Darkrai stood out to me, only I think the Moogle could use some ears ^_~

Your fusions/recolors are pretty good, too (had a good laugh at that Torterra/Torkoal - it looks so natural XD). And keep at the pixel artwork. You did a great job at that Zangoose pic for your avatar.

Looking forward to more from you, Slink ^^

Hey Slink, I haven't posted in a long time, sorry! I love your sprites and such, they're really good. Can I have a request? Can I get a Gardevoir chao, a Gallade chao and an overworld of my new avie? If you can't, thats fine.

Please and thank you!
~Cubone~

Nice pika pixel art for some reason it just reminds me of SSBB. the eyes dont look wierd to me. good job slink

Hey, thanks everyone! (glad you liked the Linkachu, Linkachu xD)

Sorry my requests are a bit behind, hav'nt had a chance to use my PC since I, er.... Got banned ^_^;;

Dis', yours is next up :D

I'm sorry I requested when you had a full list. I didn't see a list so I didn't know you had all those requests. I'll remove mine if you'd like.

Thanks Slink but you realy dont have to make me next you can do mine last, since mine will take a while.
I hope to see some more of your work soon...ish

Um, what I'm about to do is slightly illegal, so turn around for a sec...

*Uses necromancy to bring thread back to life*

Kay, you can look now :]

Sorry for the ridiculously long wait, my computer crashed >_<
But yeah, I have Disnix's request :D
TyphlosionPixArt.png

Also, my first half decent scratched sprite:
RyukSprite.png

Its Ryuk from Death Note. You probably couldn't tell because of your lack of imagination. Yep. definitely not because I can't scratch a sprite...

Also, I have un-covered some sprites that have not been used on this forum yet! :D
Their Jump! Ultimate Stars sprites, its a Japanese only released game that I was lucky enough to import.
Basically its Super Smash Bros in 2-D with only Shonen Jump characters in it. eg, Goku, Luffy, Ichigo ect.
Each character has a set of Koma (panels) with a pic of that char on them. I wont go into detail cus I can't be arsed, but each character has a basic Koma; which is the profile pic.
SlinkKimaAndSprite.png

I made this one out of various sprites from the game. I might put these up for request if you ask nicely.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some requests to do ^_^;;

EDIT: Requests done :D

AlexandPoach.png

Secad, I was gonna put some text in there, like something along the lines of 'WOOP!'
If you have anything particular you want up there, just name it :)

Those look absolutely amazing! I really love your Pixel Typhlosion that you made for Disnix. :) All of your sprites rock. Keep up the excellent work. :)

Oh my gosh!!! I just saw my pixel art and it is sha-weet! I love it! Thank you!

And the text I want there should be something like:

Woot!

and smaller text by the Empoleon that says:

Quiet, before I Grass Knot you...

*BUMP*

Kay, I got new sprites ^-^

Ryuk.png

New and improved Ryuk

YagamiLight.png

Yagami Light

Lcomputer.png

And L. Yep, thats right, only a computer pic of him...

heheh, I'm just screwing with you.
L.png

Yeah, know it still aint so good.

They are all scratched EXCEPT Light.

AlexandPoach-1.png

Secad's textafied avi.

Bueno!

Awesome! That is so cool! The pixel art certainly gives personality to Alex's Empoleon! Thank you! And your scratch sprites look really good. All of my attempts at sprites look 2D even with shading.

Edit: Could you please shrink it down so I can use it as my avatar? Thank you. 'Cause when I put it as my avvie for about 2 seconds, it looked really big.

ZOMG Fakemon!

Yep, thats right, I; Slink, am making my own Pokemon contintent n' stuff. FIRSTLY I am making le 150 pokemon. SECONDLY I will make le map, and THIRDLY I will make gym leaders and badges.

So far I have 6 fakemon. Yus >:0

1Rootshreak.png

#1 Rootshreak| Grass/Ghost|
Often mistaken for mistletoe, this pokemon makes 2 people fall in love simply if they are standing under it.
Legend says its eyes are so hypnotizing even Hypno cannot withstand the gaze.
2Poltergrowth.png

#2 Poltergrowth| Grass/Ghost|
When a Rootshreak evolves, its branches grow into bushes, and the ripe berries are said to be effective love postions. It loves to haunt vegetable patches.
3Reikiboo.png

#3 Reikiboo| Grass/Ghost|
In its final evolutionary stages, this pokemon emits an aroma that is able to put a pokemon to sleep from miles away. Its eyes are never blinking, and often lures un-weary trainers to there graves.
6Pyrunt.png

#4 Pyrunt| Fire|
Rowdy and hyper, this pokemon is always picking fights. When its horn is coming through, it can usually be found head butting hard objects, this is a sort of teething for the pokemon.
7Gorflame.png

#5 Gorflame | Fire/Ground|
This pokemon is very headstrong, and will sacrifice anything for its own pride. Male Gorflame usually fight for the right to be the Volcanox Alpha Male of the colony.
8Volcanox.png

#6 Volcanox | Fire/Rock
In a colony of Pyrunt and Gorflame, the alpha male is always a Volcanox. These pokemon will have experienced many fights to get to head of the colony, and are a force to be reconed with.

Thats it for now.

Those are pretty cool. I think the grass/ghost starter is pretty original. But Rootshreak looks a little wonky. I don't know why, it just looks weird. Maybe it's not round enough.

On the fire starters:

Pyrunt's really cute! Like a little fire-hamster. But fire/rock/ground is not very original. Macargo and Camerupt already took it.

But your interpretation of the types is really cool. It's like a little flaming hamster grew an itty bitty volcano on it's back and a kick-butt horn.

What's your region called?

I have to say, I like seeing how original people can get with their fakemon. Grass/ghost is an interesting combination, and I certainly wasn't expecting a mistletoe Pokemon.

You might want to be careful with some of your bases, though. A few are a little bit obvious, and obvious bases make for less impressive fakemon. I spotted Moltres(?), Trapinch, Haunter, Shaymin, Rhydon, Lapras, and Phanpy right away. The designs are very creative, but Reikiboo borders on copy-paste-recolor territory.