• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

(Riley)
Riley looked at Chloe. It was obvious she didn't want to do anything in the mall. He wanted to spend time with her, but not when she wasn't doing something she wasn't enjoying. Yeah, she was probably enjoying being with him, but it didn't feel right to just keep walking around aimlessly. He turned to Chloe and looked her in the eyes. "Chloe, tell me what you want to do." Riley asked her.

Drew smiled. " Alright what topings do you guys want." He asked. He was glad that all of them where going to eat. It ment less chance of him doing something that he might end up regretting.
(Chloe)
Chloe looked at Riley. " how about we go out and have some lunch somewhere." She said. She wanted to spend time with him but it must have been obvious that she was bored.

(Riley)
"I'm fine with that." Riley told Chloe glad that she came up with a suggestion. "How about you pick where we go to have lunch this time. I think it's only fair since I've picked the last few times." he said before receiving a notification on his phone. It said that Kiri had been eliminated which surprised Riley. 'So much for our rivalry.' Riley thought. He quickly put his phone away to turn his attention back to Chloe.

(Chloe)
Chloe looked through her dex nav until she found a restaurant. How about the "Le Ciel Bleu" She said. " Okay how about you go there and I'll meet you there." She said. " I need to freshen up."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Mars stood with an army of Galactic Grunts outside Starlight City's police station. All of the remaining police officers in the Sinnoh region had fled to this stronghold. There was a considerable amount of police offciers sending out pokemon to counter the hordes of Zubats they encountered. The police officers, however, were weak. One of their leaders, Sheriff Cunningham, sat on his chair. He was in charge whilst Looker was actually gone. The Sheriff was also known to be a member of the IDF, with several details about the organisation.

(Callum)
Callum looked at the leader as the two masqueraders beside him held down Greg and Abigail. "What do you want us to do with them. Would you like to uphold your promise of killing them as the original deal stated. Or shall we use them for another purpose?", Callum asked the Leader.

(Riley)
"Okay then.", Riley said as he looked at the restaurant on his dex nav. "I'll meet you there." he said before giving her a quick kiss before leaving.

"Kill them." The Leader ordered. Then he looked at a large screen in front of him. "Excellent. Once the police force has evaporated, we shall take on the IDF and then...the ones that call themselves the Red Scarves..."
(Mars)
Mars ordered the attack. Zubats came flying towards the police officer's pokemon. Within seconds, they were outnumbered and their pokemon fainted. Mars kicked open the door to find more police officers. These managed to take out a few waves of Zubat. Sheriff Cunningham entered the battlefield, sending out his Ambipom. This Ambipom took out most of the Zubats. Mars appeared.
"You silly fool! Slash!" Mars's Purugly jumped out from behind her and slashed at Cunningham's Ambipom, causing it to faint.

Patrick and Ella had heard news that the police stations had been attacked. They went walking over towards the Starlight City police station.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Patrick asked
"We've got to do something about these Team Galactic members. My father told me as well and besides, it was your idea." Ella replied.
"Look!" Patrick shouted. They saw the building of the police officers on fire.
They both walked in to see Team Galactic members in a circle. Mars had walked inside of the circle and was looking down on Cunningham, who was lying on the floor.
Looker teleported behind the circle in the room just as this was going on.

(Callum)
"May I suggest something?", Callum asked. "We will kill them, but let's also use them as an example too all those who betray us." Callum stated. "Let the masks know that we will retaliate if they betray us. And also send a message to the Mask of Fairy showing her the costly mistake she made. It would be more painful for her to live knowing that she caused her family's death than simply being assassinated. She will have to live in hell for the rest of her miserable life!", Callum exclaimed in an evil tone.

(The Leader)
"Agreed." Said the Leader. "We may need to brainwash the girl if she fails to be affected by this. Now pay your attention to Team Galactic. Looker has just reappeared. Our sources suggest he was teleported to some location in the middle of the ocean...probably some stronghold for the IDF, considering we've wiped out most forces that are against us. We need to find out what this is...send a Mask to find out. It's a good thing we bugged that Looker. Now, with Mars, we need to make sure the distraction is successful. Several components are missing from the mega weapon Charon is building. We must get rid of all opposition..."
(Mars)
"Please madame...don't kill me!" Cunningham cried.
"Oh, we'll do more than that. We'll convert this police station into a Galactic base. At the same time, we'll march on the stadium! I see now...I shouldn't have said I was gonna call it quits." Mars replied. "Now shut it!"

Looker crept up behind a wall and was about to spring on them when he saw Ella and Patrick.
"What are you doing here?" Looker whispered to them.
"Same reason as you...we wanted to stop Galactic..." Ella whispered
"We're good people...or at least SHE is..." whispered Patrick, pointing to Ella.
"I'm going to come at them with three of my pokemon: Croagunk, Lickilicky and my Chatot." Looker explained. "You two stay back."
"But we can help..." Ella said.
"Fine." Replied Looker.

(Isabel)
"It doesn't matter to me," She replied to Drew.
(Aspen)
Aspen got a notification on her Pokegear. The device buzzed, and she pulled it out of her pockets. The notification read, "Group thought to be Neo-Galactics Attack Starlight Police Station!" Aspen looked over to Blade. The Gallade read her mind.
"Let's go," He said. Aspen nodded and got up. She ran towards the exit, ignoring protests from spectators. Once she was out of the building, Aspen tossed all of her Pokeballs. Kaylin, Ashley, Freeze, Gen, and Arctic appeared. Aspen pointed towards the Police Station, where there were sure enough people attacking, and started running. The Pokemon followed, getting the idea. Aspen went up to a trio of people, recognizing Patrick and Ella from Hoenn.
"Hey, are you guys with the police?" Aspen asked, "If so, how can we help?"

(James)
James moved around the west side of the police station. He saw Cunningham on the ground looking up at Mars. James silently cursed as he observed the Situation. " Polio Hydropump on the lady." He said. Polio did so firing a torrent of water at Mars.
(Drew)
Drew looked at Isabel and shook his head. Part of him hated the fact that he was on babysitter duty instead of helping at the police station. but the other part of him was at least thankful that she was someone he was looking over her. He looked into her eyes for a few seconds then without thinking or realizing he was doing anything he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. after a couple of seconds he realized what he did. He start to scream at himself. " I'm so sorry." He said. as he walked away. he ordered the Pizza and rested against a wall. ' Now you've done it.' He thought. ' She probably thinks less of you now then what she originally did."
(Chloe)
Chloe walked into her room. She took a quick shower. afterwards she put on a black minidress that showed off her curves and legs. She proceeded to do her face and hair. after about thirty minutes she went over to La Ciel Bleu.

(Isabel)
Isabel's face was almost as pink as her clothes. Her eyes were wide with shock and surprise. She stood for a few seconds, unsure of what had just happened or what to do. She looked over at Jason out of the corner of her eye. His eyebrows were raised, and the corner of his mouth was twitching. Knowing him, though, it was hard to tell whether he was 'triggered' or amused. Isabel hesitated, then walked over to Drew. Voice shaking, she said, "You...like me?"

Drew looked at her. " What.. no... It was just a relflex that's all...." He saw Tess right behind Isabel giving him ' Tell the truth Dumbass' look on her face. He took a deep breath then told the truth. "Actually. Truth is I do like you. I was being honest back when we first met saying you were beautiful " He said. He braced himself for whatever she might do next.

Isabel's heart was beating. She met his gaze, and smiled. Drew was definitely someone she liked. He was brave enough to work for the IDF despite knowing that it would put him directly in the crosshairs of multiple undesirable people and groups, he was kind, and he was loyal. "I'm glad, because I like you too."

Drew couldn't breath as he heard her say that. He couldn't believe she said that. " he looked at her. His face was obviously red. " Hey tomorrow do you want to get some lunch I promise I won't arrest you this time."

Isabel laughed at the reference to their meeting. "Sounds good," She agreed to his lunch proposal. Jason had called his mom, who came down to the battlefield area.

Sazandora looked at his buzzing Pokenav. He received the notification about the police station and muttered," I have to help! Excuse me Lex but I have to go," He opened the door and ran out. Sazandora pulled out his pokeball with Charizard in it. HE hoped on Charizard's back," To the police station Charizard. With a beat of her powerful wings, Charzard took of. Sazandora and Charzard hovered above the Stadium and flew towards the building surrounded by zubats

(Riley)
Riley had reserved a seat for them at the restaurant while Chloe was changing. After about half an hour had past, he saw a beautiful blonde haired woman in a black dress walk up to the table. "You look amazing." Riley told Chloe as she arrived at their table. "Are you going to wear that for your battle later on?", he asked still studying her dress. "If so, no guy is going to be able to take their eyes off of you." Riley stated with a slight grin.

Drew looked at Mrs. Maey. "Ma'am." he said. " We still haven't got anyword on your husband." He said trying to sound very formal and not give off any impersion about his and her daughter's relationship. Before he could say anything his personal phone rang. He saw that it was message. Apparently someone named Mickey didn't show up for his fight. Also do to unforeseen circumstances Kiri was allowed to rejoin the tournament. ' Very lucky kid.' He thought.
(Chloe.)
Chloe sat down. " I don't want other guys looking at me." She said. " So Mr. Champion how was the last six months for you?" She asked.

(Riley)
"It was actually pretty great. After Hoenn, I bought my own house in Kanto and stayed there for about a month. It's a two story with three bedrooms, a pool, and a pretty big basement." Riley said proud of himself being able to buy a house like that. "After a month, I came here and went on a spree of defeating gym leaders. That took about three months. Mostly because Zola was still a Ralts and I had to train him up. Then I spent a month training up a team and then spent the last month at home before coming back. Maybe you should come over after this tournament." He said hoping she would. "Anyways, how was your six months?", he asked looking directly into her eyes.

(Isabel)
Isabel remembered the circumstances. Her father and sister were still being held captive by the Council.
"I hope they're okay," Her mother murmured.

(Aspen)
"Crap! I have to go to my battle! Um..." Aspen looked around, trying to think of some way she could help the police out. "Freeze, you stay here and help out as much as you can. I'm going to go back to the Tournament for my battle." The Glaceon yipped in acknowledgement. Aspen returned all of her partners to their Pokeballs and took off running towards the Tournament. When she got there, her opponent was already across the battlefield waiting for her. Aspen ran to her designated spot. "Sorry 'bout that," She said, "There was a...situation."
"Whatever, I'm Ray, Go, Lucario!" The boy threw his Lucario's Pokeball. Aspen thought about which Pokemon she would use. Finally she settled with...
"Ashley! Show 'em what you can do!" Ashley went onto the battlefield and let out a deafening roar.
"Your move," Ray said.
"Alrighty, Flamethrower!" Aspen ordered. Ashley sent flames out of its mouth towards Lucario. The Aura Pokemon was hit.
"Run in and use Drain Punch!" Lucario charged at Ashley. The Typhlosion ducked out of the way.
"Ooh, whiff! Use ThunderPunch!" Aspen shouted. Ashley nailed Lucario across the face with a fistfull of electricity.

(Chloe)
"Well after Hoenn me and Steven went home, and told our mother about what happened to Drew." Chloe said. " Afterwords me and Steven came here. I earned badges and ribbons all throughout sinnoh. Competed in the grand festival and made it to the finals. Then we headed this way." She looked at Riley with a seductive gaze. " So Mr. Champion if you win our little bet what do you want me to do for you." She said. She was courious about what fate she might have if she loses their bet.
(Drew)
Drew brought the Pizza to them. With him was the pizza with four plates and four bottle waters. " Enjoy." He said. with a smile on his face. He looked at Isabel and wondered what he might have gotten himself into.

Sazandora landed next to some police and a glaceon. He sent out all of his Pokémon. He only jad to say a couple words and all of his Pokémon knew what to do,"Give 'em Hell."
Sceptile let out screexh to signify his charge. He slammed into the ground and tornado of leafs launched Zubat theought the air.
Charizard let out triumphant roar and blasted her foes with flames.
Gallade slashed trying to protect the remaining police and their Pokémon.
Metagross stood strong and hit aproaching Pokémon as rhey went by.
Porygon Z stared blankly at the hoard of Zubat. Porygon Z then let out strong jolt of electricty towards the Zubat and their trainers.
Togekiss hovered by Sazandora protecting hime from harm. Togekiss used Dazzling gleam on anything that came near him.

(Riley)
Riley looked into her eyes as he thought about her question. "If you're asking that, then I guess you already know I'm going to win. Let's see, what can I have you do for me?", he said as he started to think. There were so many things a guy could ask his girlfriend to do for him, but Riley didn't want to take advantage of her. Riley looked back at Chloe's gaze. "Yeah, I still don't know yet." He told her.

(Patrick)
"Yes, we are with what remains of the police." Ella said. "My dad's fighting them." She whispered. Both turned their heads as they saw Looker's three Pokémon were fighting Team Galactic.
(Mars)
A large Golbat flew in front of the hydro pump attack as Mars only narrowly noticed the attack. It fainted, as it slammed into the wall. "Now look what you've done to my poor old Golbat!" She shouted. "Get rid of these intruders!" She exclaimed as her Purugly jumped forward.

Reglis sighed as the couple walked away, before realizing that he was in the midst of a conversation."Sorry, got stuck staring at that girl again. Don't get me wrong though, this obsession is a first time thing. As far as hobbies go, I enjoy reading, specifically about philosophy in life. I've read all the main authors, I find it fascinating. I have a few copies of my own with me in this satchel, along with a few transcripts I want to get published eventually."

(Isabel)
Isabel and her family ate the pizza whilst discussing random stuff. How Jason's school was going, the struggles of work, things like that. It somewhat took their minds off of the horrors that were occurring, and the fact that the youngest child and the father were missing from this family.
(Freeze)
Freeze jumped in front of the massive cat, baring its fangs. The Glaceon charged at it, using Take Down.

Gallade joined in on attacking the Purugly. His arm becme coated in poison and he stabbed at the Purugley. Sazandora watched his pokemon fight from a distance.

(Drew)
Drew kept watching the family eat. He slowly downed his first piece. Part of him wanted to join them, but another part of him knew that they need each other more. They appeared to be happy even with what might happen to their farther/Husband and sister/daughter. He wished he had a family like this when he was growing up. He promised himself then and there that when he has a family of his own he'll do everything in his power to make sure they are well taken care for and loved. Hell maybe if he has a son the boy might fallow in his father's footsteps. He then thought about how ironic it would be if his son had a Poliwag as his starter. He looked back at what appeared to be a happy family all things considered and smiled.
(Chloe)
Chloe looked at Riley and touched his hand. " Trust me I'll do anything you ask." She said. "Anyways What's your plan after Sinnoh." She said.
(Lex)
" So a Philosopher in the making." Lex said smiling at the young man. " So what's your family life?" he asked.

(Riley)
"It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't want to take advantage of you. Anyways, I already have everything I want.", he said maintaining eye contact with her as he felt her soft hand come over his. "There is one thing I want, but you can't get it for me. To answer your question, after this I'll probably head to Unova, Kalos, and then to Alola. Maybe when we go there, you could show me around.", he said starting to get excited to see what Alola had. "So what was living in Alola like?", Riley asked wanting to learn more about the region.

(Callum)
Callum looked at Greg and Abigail, then back at the Leader. "Execute them now or prepare a special execution so the rest of the Council and Masqueraders can see?", Callum asked. He wanted the other masqueraders to understand what would happen if they betrayed the Council.

(Chloe)
Alright." Chloe said as she kept her hand on his. "I'll drop the challenge if... We start traveling together." She said. " Steven can and has shown to be able to take care of himself. and it'll help me know if we can last long term." She said. Since they've only seen each other a few times it only made sense to see if they could last longer together. " So what do you say Mr. Champion want a traveling companion

(Isabel)
Isabel looked over to Drew. "Hey, c'mon over here," She invited him to sit by her. Jason grinned mischievously. He was probably going to make some smart-aleck remark about 'Drew and Isabel, sittin' in a tree'. Julia looked at Jason with her eyes raised questioningly.
"What? She's inviting him to sit by her, is something wrong with that?" She asked Jason.
Jason grinned. "Well, he may or may not have kissed her. On the face." This caused Isabel to blush.
Her mother sighed. "Better him than some creepo Mask that's been working with some evil Council of Elements for most of his life," She said.

(Riley)
Riley smiled at the thought of traveling with Chloe. There was no doubt in his mind about what his answer would be. He tried to make a serious face when he answered. "I don't know if you'll be able to keep up. I usually take the most dangerous of routes and also do some of the most rigorous training with my Pokemon.", he said trying to sound serious. Then he broke into a smile. "I was joking, not totally, but we can do that." Riley said smiling at her. He couldn't wait to start traveling with Chloe and spend every day with her.

He sat down beside Isabel. He noticed that she was blushing. Something was wrong. "So Mrs. Maey." He said. He couldn't come up with the right words. Last thing he wanted to do was look like a jackass in front of the mother of the Woman he was.... might be dating. " How are you settling in." He asked.
(Chloe)
" Great." She said as she kissed him. She then moved her mouth to his ear. " After lunch since neither of us are going to be battling any time soon we could go to my apartment for some alone time." She said as she sat back in her seat. "As for Alola." She said. " It's nice and sunny there most of the time. People are friendly and kind."

Last edited:
(Julia)
Julia sighed. "I'm mostly just trying to figure out how to get my work done on my phone. I mostly did my job at home on my computer, but I don't really think going back there is really an option," She said. "Honestly, I'd be surprised if a few of them aren't still there just in case we decided to come back."

"Damn, It's almost time for my battle, " Sazndora returned his pokemon. He left Charizard out so he could fly away. He flew back to the stadium. He walked up to the box and knocked on the door.

(Julia)
Julia considered this. "If it wouldn't be too big of a hassle, then that'd be great," She said. She was still worried about her husband and daughter, but this was one less thing that she had to worry about.

(Riley)
Riley grinned a little bit as he knew where this was going. "I'm fine with that.", he told her as their food finally arrived. "Finally!", Riley exclaimed as he looked at the food in his plate. He always got excited when he was going to eat, especially if it looked and smelled as good as it did. He looked at Chloe, then at his meal. 'Today is going to be a great day.' Riley thought to himself.

Sazndora knocked harder. He wondered if Lex and Reglis were still inside. He started to grow impatiwt and tspped his foot. He returned his Charizard. Sazandora looked around the Stadium.

Last edited: