• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Journey

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Exactly. Go hopefully not sleeping Zubat!” Alex threw the Pokeball and out came Zubat, wide awake as ever. He turned around looking at Alex. “Sorry but this person wanted a Pokemon battle and your my only strongest Pokemon.” Alex said to Zubat.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“That’s a healthy-looking Zubat! Cosmo, lets start this off with Psybeam!” Bianca commanded, and Cosmo shot a ray of peculiar energy at the Zubat, Bianca hoping it hit, and the same with Cosmo. ‘And I’m pretty sure Zubat is weak to Psychic type moves..” Bianca thought, looking back at the battlefield.

RebelGirl198

Previously The ace of spades
Onyx noticed that alex was going off towards route 202, but decided to stay a little longer in sandgem, just to get some basic necessities like potions and pokeballs. After doing shopping for some basic things, onyx also thought to would be a good idea to get to know her nidoran. Pulling out both of her pokeballs, she said “return absol” and her pokemon disappeared in a flight, returning to his pokeball. She than said, “come out nidoran” and out came her nidoran, looking more rested. Kneeling down, onyx calmly said to nidoran, “hey buddy, looks like I'm your trainer now, so lets do our best to get stronger.” Nidoran looked at her, still unsure about onyx, so she continued to talk to him, “you wouldn’t mind if I call you toxin, since you are the poison pin pokemon after.” Nidoran jumped up, with his front feet on her knees and joyfully responded “Nidoran!”
“I’ll take that as a yes, than welcome to the team, toxin!” The both of them was then interrupted by someone yelling, “onyx!” Nidoran jumped off onyx’s knee’s, allowing onyx to get up and turn around. When she did that, she was greeted by someone unexpectedly hugging her, she quickly realized who it was and said, “hey emi, can you let go of me? Your squishing me.”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Zubat got hit by the psybeam, hurting Zubat. “Zubat, use wing attack!” Alex commanded. Zubat flew up high then down at the Pokemon nicknamed Cosmo. “I just know we’re going to lose, psychic is strong on Zubat” Alex thought to himself.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Cosmo, dodge, and then use Psybeam again!” Bianca instructed, and the Espurr jumped to the side and leapt up to get on the Zubat’s level. Cosmo then launched another peculiar ray of energy at the opposing Pokemon. ‘If this hits, it’ll most likely be a critical hit, weakening the Zubat enough that I can finish him off. That’s only if I’m lucky, though,’ Bianca thought to herself.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Not again, Zubat dodge then use bite!” Alex ordered. Zubat dodged the ray and flew at the Pokemon ready to attack. “Zubat’s weak now, I’m going to lose. I just know it...” Alex thought to himself. Alex then started to wonder if he should of used Bidoof.

Last edited:

RebelGirl198

“Emi, what are you doing here? I was supposed to met you and jade at the beginning of route 202!” Onyx said, suprised. “Well, I was picking things up for the center and saw you, so I thought I would surprise you.” Responded emi, before looking down and seeing toxin, “and it looks like you got a start to your team.” As they walked, Onyx before realizing alex wasn’t with her and out on route 202. “Emi, I have this friend, alex who is out on route 202 and we’re somewhat traveling together, so we need to find him.” “We will find him and we have reached the start of route 202 because theirs jade” said emi before onyx rushed to greet her brother and started shouting his name.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Zubat’s Bite attack hit Cosmo, but luckily not critically. “Are you alright?” Bianca asked with concern.
“Espurr, purr!” Cosmo replied, picking himself up.
“Great, use Confusion!” Bianca commanded, and Espurr sent a telekinetic force towards the opposing Zubat. ‘Confusion is a Psychic type move, and that’s amazing. Paired with the fact that it confuses the target, makes this move a go-to if I need it,’ Bianca noticed, shaking herself out of her small daydream.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
The attack hit Zubat. Zubat fell to the ground, he fainted. “Good job.” Alex said to the person, returning Zubat. “Well I’m going to go back and heal my Pokemon.” Alex said. He started to walk back to Sandgem to go heal his Zubat.

RebelGirl198

“Jade, over here!!!” Shouted onyx as she rushed over to her older brother jade, who was waving to them. When she reached him, he said to her “Finally, I was started to get worried, ony” while messing with her gengar beanie on her head. She slapped her hand away and looked up to him, as he was gaint sized compared to her or emi, “I can handle myself, thank you, besides I was with a friend who I’m traveling with, he’s already in route 202” she said sternly. Jade raised a eyebrow at her, “A friend already? Well, good for you ony, but we have things we need to talk about when we get to the apartment.” Emi looked at them both before speaking up and leading them towards route 202 “we should probably start looking for your friend onyx, anything we can tell it’s him?”
“Well his name is alex and he has both a zubat and bidoof.” Said onyx as they walked onto route 202.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“That was a good battle! I’m going to Sandgem anyways, so I’ll tag along,” Bianca said, jogging to catch up with Alex. “What’s your name by the way? Mine is Bianca,” Bianca grinned, and picked up Cosmo who was trailing behind her.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Oh, my name is Alex.” Alex told Bianca “Nice to meet you.”. Alex was walking in kinda fast speed like earlier when him and Onyx were in a rush. “Wonder what Onyx and her Absol are doing right now... Maybe she met up with her brother now...” Alex thought to himself.

RebelGirl198

The group had walked a couple of feet before toxin started to get excited and was running around onyx and kept trying to get her attention. When she finally asked what toxin wanted she realized that he wad trying to tell her that alex was infront of them. “Thank you toxin,” she said to him before he calmed down. Waving, onyx shouted to her friend who was walking with another person, “Alex! Over here, I found my brother, jade and his boyfriend emi!” When jade saw who she was yelling to, he smiled “so thats your friend? I passed him having a pokemon fight with that girl.”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex heard someone yelling his name, it was Onyx. Alex waved Onyx and shouted back “I see that!”. Alex walked at a slower rate now, felling obliged not to go near them. Alex thought about just running past Onyx to the Pokemon Center, but he felt that would be due and just continued to walk to Onyx.

RebelGirl198

Onyx turned to jade and emi and told them to go on to there apartment and that she would met up with them again. Onyx meet up with alex and the mysterious girl with him as her brother and emi started walking towards jubilife city. She noticed that his zubat wasn't with him, probably lost to that girl or the both beat each other, she thought. “Let my guess, you lost to her.” Onyx said as she pointed to the girl. When she realized she didn’t know who she was, she turned to her and asked, “sorry about that. My names onyx and this one of my two pokemon, toxin the nidoran, whats your name?

Jack saw a battle going on in the distance and decided to go and check it out. When he came there he saw the trainer Alex and a Zubat from before, and the he saw a ... Espurr?... Jack wasn't sure, bit maybe he was right since Jack is really good at Pokemon. There were also a trainer he had never seen before. He watched the battle from the forest.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“It’s okay. I’m Bianca. On my head is Cosmo, my Espurr!” Bianca greeted.
“Purr, purr!” Espurr also said hello to the stranger.
Bianca took Cosmo off of her head and just held him. “Some people don’t know what an Espurr is, but he’s from the Kalos region,” Bianca explained. “a Kalos region Psychic type.”
“Purr! Espurr!” Cosmo said happily, very proud that he was unique to these people.
“Anyways, I have to go to the Pokemon Center to heal Cosmo and his new friend, see you around!” Bianca waved them bye, heading in the direction of the Pokemon center.

RebelGirl198

“Bye bianca” Onyx shouted and than turned to alex and said, “My brother needs to talk to me, so after you heal up zubat met me in jubilife city and than we can head to my brother’s place.” Onyx waved bye to alex and than continued through route 202 to reach jubilife city.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Bianca waved back to Onyx, jogging into the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy greeting her. “Hello, welcome to the Pokemon Center! Here to heal your Pokemon I suppose?” She said, and Bianca nodded.
“Yes, I just caught this Pokemin and had a battle with my Espurr,” Bianca said, taking the Espurr off of her head and handing him over to Nurse Joy, and also giving him the Shinx’s Pokeball.
“We will have them healed in an instant!” Nurse Joy smiled, heading into the back where the Pokemon got healed. Bianca day down on a waiting chair, picking up a tabloid off of the table.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex started to walk to the Pokemon Center to heal Zubat. He entered and saw Bianca and hoped she didn’t see him. He didn’t see nurse Joy, she was probably healing Bianca’s Pokemon. Alex went and sat down and started to think. If he couldn’t beat a trainer, how could he beat a gym?

RebelGirl198

Onyx and toxin had just made it through route 202 and reached jubilife city after battling some wild pokemon. “Do you see this toxin? I can’t believe that this is where my brother lives!” Onyx said in awe, looking around the city. Okay, thought onyx, jade owns a training center, so it’s by the trainer school most likely and thats right down this street if I remember correctly. She walked down the street and saw what looked like a school, turning around she saw a building with a pokeball sign on it and the words “training center” on it. Onyx looked down at toxin and said, “looks like we found them” and pulled out the pokeball with absol, allowing him to come out and meet jade. “Okay, absol and toxin,” onyx told her pokemon “no fighting the other trainers, we’re here on family business, got it?” They both nodded and the three of them walked into the building.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Bianca saw Alex walk into the Pokemon Center and waved to him. “Hey Alex! Want to sit next to me?” She patted the seat next to her, eager to talk about Pokemon and what they were going to do in their journeys. Bianca also saw he looked a bit down, and wanted to cheer him up a little.

Jack walked towards a Pokémon center, he had to heal his Pokémon. He arrived and saw the trainer that had battled Alex before, and then he saw Alex aswell. Jack walked towards the counter.
"Hello, I'd like to rest my Pokémon here." Jack said to the nurse. He handed over Riolu and Starly's and Gible's pokéballs. He then walked over to a seat and sat down. Jack were also really tired.

A girl in a pink dress walked through Jubilife City, her home. Her Glameow walked beside her, purring. It was rare to hear a Glameow purr in public due to the fact it outwardly shows the affection it has for its trainer. But it was not unheard of.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex shook his head no to Bianca’s question. He saw that nurse Joy was at her counter and quickly went up there, hoping that she would also take Zubat as well as healing the other guys Pokemon. Alex looked at the guy and noticed it was Jack from earlier.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Bianca frowned, but that frown was soon turned upside down as she saw her Pokemon. Racing up to the desk, Cosmo jumped into her arms and she picked up the Shinx’s Pokeball. “Thank you, Nurse Joy!” Bianca thanked, and rushed out of the Pokemon Center, Cosmo hanging onto her shoulder.
Bianca got to the other side of the town, and she sat down on a bench, letting out her Shinx. “Welcome to the team!” She said warmly, and the Shinx grinned, Bianca picking up his paw and lightly shaking it. “I’m going to call you Radar, is that okay?” She asked, and the Pokemon looked happy. “Shinx!” It said back, jumping into her arms with Cosmo.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex handed Zubat’s Pokeball to nurse Joy and said “Can you please heal my fainted Zubat?”. Nurse Joy took Zubat’s Pokeball and Alex went back to sitting. He thought about how he could be a better trainer and not lose so easily as before. Zubat was his strongest Pokémon and was easily defeated. Alex needed a new way to win battles.

Last edited:
Jack saw Alex walking towards the counter and said:
"Hello! Have you captured any new Pokemon?" Jack thought that he maybe would've been able to battle, but if Alex only had one Pokemon it wouldn't be fair since Jack had three.