• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Journey

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Approved people
@A_Dude @CrazyWolf @Lime Weedle @PlayfulFox47 @The ace of spades
Rules
1. Follow all Pokecharms rules.
2. Don’t have more the two characters.
Character sheet
Name:
Appearance: (optional)
Dislikes: (optional)
Region born in:
Regions been to: (optional)
Pokemon:​

Name: Alex
Region born in: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Zubat

Alex left his house excitedly, he finally turned ten and could finally be a true Pokemon trainer. Alex’s Zubat, who he got from his father, followed Alex outside. Alex was a shy kid and his only friend was his Zubat, hence why Zubat is never in his Pokeball.

Last edited:

RebelGirl198

Previously The ace of spades
Name: onyx
Region born: hoenn
Pokemon- absol
————————————————————
Onyx was finally ready, ready to leave the farm and ready to leave the shadow of her older sister, arianna and be more comfortable in the open air. She scoured around her room some more before finally finding what she was looking for under a pile of old participation awards from a time she used to care about how her parents saw her, her loyal absol, still sleeping. Picking up their balls, she had them enter again before slipping him into her bag. She walked down the stairs quickly and quietly before climbing out the back door and walking into her secret hiding spot to wait out the night.

Last edited:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex and Zubat went to route 201 hoping to find some Pokemon. Alex walked around and saw a Bidoof, a common Sinnoh Pokemon. “Okay, your going to be mine! Zubat use wing attack on it!”. Zubat smacked his wing hard in Bidoof’s face, sending the Bidoof flying. “Now Pokeball!” Alex threw a Pokeball at Bidoof. The Bidoof went into the Pokeball, shook then poof, Bidoof was caught.

Name: Mackayla
Region born: Kalos
Pokemon: Vaporeon

Mackayla woke up excited. Her mom, Jenny, told her to be careful on her journey. "Okay mother, I'll be careful." She went outside and started walking to the airport.

RebelGirl198

As onyx was finally finishing up collecting everything, she heard someone yell “now pokeball!” Looking down from the tree she saw a boy with a zubat flying around the place. “ annoyed, she called down “hey watch you pokemon, i dont want no wings in the face!”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex looked up to see a girl in a tree. “Sorry!” Alex yelled to the person “Hey, why are you in a tree?” Alex asked the mysterious person hiding in the tree above him. Zubat was curious as well. He flew around the tree, trying to get a good look at the person.

RebelGirl198

“Thats know of your business and if you excuse me, I'm going to be heading off.” Onyx said while climbing down the tree, she pulled the pokeball out with her absol and open it, with her absol appearing right in front of them. Walking away with her absol and while adjusting the gengar beanie on her head, she yelled at the boy “If you wan to come with me, my brother and his boyfriend owns a training center for trainers and their pokemon to rest and train before heading out again so if you want to train that zubat of yours.”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Oh we don’t need to train, I think...” Alex said “Do we Zubat?” he looked at Zubat “Zu.”. “We don’t.” Alex said “But if the offer is up... could we travel together?” Alex asked the mystery girl with the Absol. “That is if you and your Pokemon are fine with it.”.

RebelGirl198

Onyx turned around, with her arms crossed and one hand waving, “sure but we got to stop their any way theirs something I have to talk about with my bro, besides its gonna be night time when we get their, there all the way in jubilife city.”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex was shocked, walking with a stranger to a new place, and it would take all day? There was no way Alex would be able to do it but he didn’t refuse. “Okay, that’s fine.” Alex ran to catch up with the person. “I don’t believe we properly met, I’m Alex, and this is my Zubat.” “Zubat!” Zubat said with high energy in his voice.

RebelGirl198

“Im onyx and this is my absol.” Onyx froze when she heard a noise, but saw it was alex’s zubat flying through the trees and breathed. Embarrassed, she continued, “we should get going if were going to make it.” And started walking away again, hoping to get far enough from route 201 without her parents or arianna finding her and dragging her back to the farm.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex saw that Onyx was embarrassed, but he didn’t know what it was about and Alex wasn’t going to ask. “So... have you ever thought about catching any other Pokemon, I mean there is some Pokémon here. That’s how I got this Bidoof!” Alex held up the Pokeball that contained Bidoof.

RebelGirl198

“N...no not really, but I do have a list of pokemon that I want to catch.” Onyx stopped and realized that she wouldn’t survive on her own with just absol, so she would have to catch something while heading up to her brother place. She turned around and said, “we seriously need to get going, so come on”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“May I ask why we’re in such a hurry? Or is it personal?” Alex asked. Zubat kept a distance from Alex and Onyx, flying in the trees. Alex wondered why they were in such a rush to get to her brothers place, was there something there? Was Onyx going to get a Pokemon from her brother? Only time would tell.

RebelGirl198

“Personal and thats it.” Onyx said coldly trying to walk farther from the farm. As she walked again a purple nidoran rushed out from a bush in front of her. She stopped and looked at absol, who was getting ready to attack. “Fine, absol use quick attack!” Shouted onyx as absol speeded towards the nidoran and hit it square in the side. When it tried to get up, it fell again, obviously weakened by absol, onyx pulled out a pokeball and murmed under her breath and threw the ball, landing on nidoran. Ping. Ping. Onyx let go of her breath when she heard the third ping, meaning she caught the nidoran. She walked up and picked up her brand new pokemon and murmed something under her breath again.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Nice catch.” Alex said to Onyx. “I’m assuming that was one of the Pokemon on you catching list?”. Zubat flew back to Alex and fluttered behind him. Alex wondered about what Onyx said about it being personal, what were her and her brother going to do when they got to the next town? What was Alex going to do? He shook away the thought.

RebelGirl198

“Yup, a nidoking was on their, but we cant have anymore distractions if we want to make it in time and not spend time at a poke center.”

Jack walked out of his house in the morning.
"Are you ready to do this Riolu?" Jack asked Riolu, who started jumping up and down on his shoulder. Today Jack was going to start his journey! He already had three Pokemon that he wanted to have on his team planned out, so he was going to start off by trying to find and catch those three first. Jack started walking towards Route 201 in hope of catching a new Pokemon.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Okay.” Alex said to Onyx. Alex kept wondering why they were in such a hurry that they couldn’t even stop anywhere. It was clear to Alex that it was important for Onyx to get to Jubilife City. He tried to shake the thought away but he was curious. Alex didn’t want to ask because she said it was personal but he wanted to know.

When Jack reached route 201 he saw two trainers, one of them with a Pokéball. It looked like he had newly caught a Pokémon, so Jack decided to go and introduce himself.
"Hello!" Jack said to the two trainers when he reached them. He would like friends to travel with, and this was his first chance to get some.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex was startled by the sudden new person. “Hello.” Alex said to the new trainer “I’m Alex, this is my Zubat, that’s Onyx and her Absol. What’s your name?” Alex asked. Zubat didn’t care about the new person, he had the same mindset and Onyx and he Absol, leave quickly.

"My name is Jack, and this is Riolu." Jack said to Alex. "What is that Pokémon you caught?" He asked Onyx. Jack really wanted to know that, maybe for tips on his team. "I have already come up with four out of 6 pokemon that i will have on my team." Jack looked around and saw a small monkey Pokémon, but it was quickly gone.

RebelGirl198

Onyx looked annoyed at alex, who was distracting them from reaching jade’s and emi’s training center, but spoke to the new boy nonetheless.”I just caught a male nidoran” and then turned to alex “we got to hurry up if we want to make it to jubilife city before dark or we’re going to have to camp out in route 202 for the night, your choice but I know mine.” When she finished speaking she turned around again this time at a faster pace to leave route 201.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex’s Zubat was annoyed with Alex talking to the new boy that he just followed Onyx and he Absol, not wanting to stay with Alex who would keep getting distracted by every new person. “Well bye Jack.” Alex said before speeding off after Onyx, her Absol and his Zubat.

RebelGirl198

“Finally, jade and emi are waiting for me at the beginning of route 202.” Onyx said, relived that they were finally getting somewhere close to the next route. “Not only that, but your zubat seems annoyed with you to.” She continued speaking to alex, trying to get the idea of the her parents or arianna catching up with her and having to reluctantly come back to the farm..

"Uhh, okay. That was quick." Jack said to himself. He decided not to follow the trainers just yet since it seemed pretty awkward. Jack walked along route 201 and saw a Gible. "What is a Gible doing out here?" Jack asked. "Well I'm going to catch it! Riolu go!" Riolu jumped off Jack's shoulder, prepared to fight. "Riolu use Power- Up Punch!" Riolu punched the Gible hard, while it raised Riolu's attack stat by one. "Riolu use Power- Up Punch again!" Riolu punched the Gible even harder, causing it to almost faint. Jack threw a pokeball at it. It blinked once, then twice, then three times and the Gible was caught.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Okay.” was all Alex could say to what Onyx said. He looked around while walking. The trees that swung in the breeze and the sound of bird Pokemon made him wonder if they should really be rushing past this route. It’s like going to a party and just leaving after cake.

RebelGirl198

After going through the forest, onyx saw the likes of a pokecenter and rushed ahead with absol, knowing that they had reached the first city of the trip, sandgem. Excited that she had made it this far, she exclaimed smiling “looks like we made it to sandgem, alex! We can heal up if need be and than slowdown since route 202 is at the end of the town.”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“I don’t think my Pokemon will need to heal but okay.” Alex said. He saw the excitement on Onyx’s face. Alex felt excited too, traveling for the first time and actually getting to a new place. Zubat also had some excitement, but didn’t let it show. He just wanted to rest.

RebelGirl198

“Well if you dont need to heal your pokemon, than I at least suggest letting zubat rest and getting some potions and pokeballs.” Onyx said, not caring to stay close to alex, but more interested in exploring the sandgem, the home of the regional pokemon professor’s lab!

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“But aren't we in a rush?” Alex asked confused. Zubat laid down on the ground, to tired to keep flying. He even thought about wanting to enter the Pokeball, but just laid motionless. “Geez you are tired, huh?” Alex asked Zubat “Zu. Zu Zubat Bat?” he replied. Alex sighed then shrugged, pulling out the Pokeball to let Zubat enter, and Zubat did just that.

RebelGirl198

“Correction, we were in rush to get out of route 201, they’re going to be at the beginning of route 202.” Onyx said turning around to look at alex. She was less stressed and jumpy as she had left the area close to her home and knowing the likelihood of her parents following her this far was slim, she was more opened to going at a slower pace.

Jack started walking towards route 202 when he had put Gible's pokeball in his bag. Riolu sat on Jack's shoulder and made noises, which Jack found both funny and annoying. Then Jack saw a bird pokemon, it was a Starly.
"Riolu, go!" Jack said to Riolu. "Riolu use Quick Attack!" The Riolu ran into the Starly with really high speed. "Riolu use Power- Up Punch!" Riolu punched the wild Starly hard, raising Riolu's attack stat with one. Even though it wasn't very effective it was a hard it, almost taking Starly down. Jack threw a pokeball. It blinked once, then twice, and the the Starly broke out. Jack threw another pokeball, it blinked once, then twice, then three times and the Starly was caught.
"Two Pokémon in one route, that's great!" Jack said to himself.

Last edited:

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Bianca and her Espurr were traveling on Route 202, where she was sure she would find some sort of Pokémon to catch. Flipping her long black hair, she turned her head because she heard rustling in a bush. Cosmo, who was sitting on Bianca’s head at the time, also heard it. “Hear that, Cosmo?” She asked the Espurr.
“Purr,” It replied.
Bianca looked closer at the bush. “Let’s see what’s in here, shall we?” She parted the branches to find a lurking Shinx.
“Shinx!” It said, jumping out into a battle stance.
“Woah, a Shinx!” Bianca said, pulling out her Pokédex.

Shinx, the Flash Pokemon. The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity, and its fur glows when it’s in trouble.

“Seems like a fair match, go Cosmo!” Bianca said, and the Espurr jumped off of her head. “Start this thing out with Psybeam!” Cosmo attacked the Shinx with a peculiar ray of energy. It hit, confusing the Shinx. The Shinx attacked itself in confusion. “That’s the way to do it! Weaken it more with Scratch!” Bianca instructed, and the Espurr slashed the Shinx. The Shinx has enough time to use Bite Cosmo as it scratched him. “You’ll be okay, return! Go Pokeball!” Bianca announced, tossing a curveball at the Shinx. Bing. Bianca grinned in excitement. “Sweet! Now, lets go to the Pokemon center real quick to heal up.”

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Oh.” Alex said to Onyx “Well if your going to stay here then I’ll guess I go off to route 202 then.”. Alex started walking out to route 202 when he paused. On route 202 he say a female trainer with a weird looking Pokemon catch a Shinx. Alex walked over to the person with the weird Pokemon “Excuse me, but what is that Pokemon you got there?” Alex asked.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Oh, this is my Espurr! I call him Cosmo. You may not recognize him because he’s from the Kalos region,” Bianca introduced her Pokemon, and it waved to the stranger. “What kind of Pokemon do you have?” She asked, curious to see if the trainer had any Pokemon that she didn’t recongnize.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
“Oh. I have a Zubat who is resting in his Pokeball, and this Pokemon.” he threw the Pokeball and out came Bidoof “Bidoof.” the Pokemon said. “Anyway...” Alex said turning he attention back to the person “You said your Pokemon is from Kalos, what is Kalos?” Alex asked her.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Bianca chuckled a little. “Kalos is another region that’s quite far from here. I didn’t grow up there, though, I grew up in a different region called Alola,” She explained, and smiled. “Would you like to have a battle? We both have two Pokemon. It could be a double battle or a simple two-on-two,” Bianca requested, taking Cosmo off of her head and just holding him.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Alex was shocked that this person wanted to battle. Alex knew that if said no he would probably be considered a coward and he didn’t want that. “Okay, how about a one on one?” Alex said returning his Bidoof and grabbing Zubat’s Pokeball. “Please don’t be sleeping in your Pokeball we’ll need to battle Zubat...” Alex thought to himself.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
“Alright then! A one on one it is,” Bianca said as she put Cosmo down. “You’ll use Zubat, right? You did return Bidoof,” Bianca noticed, walking to her side of the imaginary battlefield. “I guess it would be better for a one-on-one since Shinx is still resting at the time.”