• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh journey

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Hmm let's fly back to Pastoria City. There's this place called the Great Marsh near it that has a Pokemon called Skorupi. If you evolve it it turns into a Drapion. Those guys are very strong," Jack told Andrew.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I can let you have HM Fly to teach to one of your Pokemon. Most flying types can learn it. If not I can trade you my Drifblim to fly there," Jack said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Umm I thought gyrados can't learn fly? My pokedex says the only flying type move it can learn is bounce," Jack told Andrew.

"Oh. Because it is a flying type. Can Dostox or Staraptor learn it?" Andrew asked. "I will go get Staraptor." so Andrew got Staraptor and returned Gyarados. "Ready." Andrew said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Staraptor can learn it. Speaking of Staraptor it already has a good move set! Even better if you teach it fly," Jack told Andrew.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"The Pokemon it evolves into can learn Cross Poison, Crunch, Poison Fang, and many more moves," Jack told Andrew.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Imagine if it's a Larvitar. If you evolve it it can turn into a Pokemon as strong as Salamence!" Jack told Andrew.

"Swampert don't give up, you can do this! finish him now!!!" "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...RRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Swampert overpowered the Aggron, who was flung back and extremely damaged by the full force of the Hydro Cannon. "I was worried for a second, that was a strong Pokemon," Max said to Byron. "yours are even stronger, i didn't even get past your Swampert, and i was using my strongest team." Byron replied. "Yeah well, i have some friends coming your way, i think go outside and wait for them outside and-huh?" a shining light came from one of Max's Pokeballs. Max threw the pokeball and a blinding light came out, then, the light cleared and revealed a Gengar! "my Haunter evolved? Cool, now i have an amazing team of pokemon! Now i have a pokemon as strong as Garchomp or Tyranitar!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Did you even catch the Skorupi? Also the next gym is a steel type gym but 2 of the gym leader's pokemon have types that resist fire so I'm going to use my Empoleon and Houndoom," Jack said.

"Maybe." he said to Jack. Then the egg started to hatch! It hatched into a Pokémon he never seen before. It was like a blue kind of black with white on the bottom "Cyn." it said. "Wait I was needed to catch that Skorupi?" he said "Wait I don't have any room on my team for it!" Andrew said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"What do you mean water type one? You're not a Pokemon. Anyways I'm from Johto! My family used to raise a bunch of Mareep and Miltank and Tauros and we had delicious ice cream for dessert from the Miltank. Then, I flew to Sinnoh to have a fresh start as a Pokemon Trainer. Hey maybe after I get all the gyms here I'll have a fresh start in Johto with one of my Mareep at home!" Jack told Andrew.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I already got there before. You can follow me as I fly there. Or you can walk through those routes below me," Jack said.

"I'll just follow by flying." he said "It's ok Staraptor just a bit longer." Andrew knew Staraptor was getting tired, but Staraptor wouldn't stop flying.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"There! That's our next gym. Let's glide down. Also, Staraptor is 4x super effective against the gym leader's Bastiodon with Close Combat. So let's heal our Pokemon first," Jack told Andrew.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
While Andrew was training Jack beat the gym. His Inferno with Flamethrower and Aqua with Surf were too strong for the gym leader's steel types. "Hey, Andrew, I just beat the gym leader! I'll watch you fight him," Jack said.

"Ok." Andrew said. Andrew used Staraptor to beat the gym with fly. "Well that was kind of hard." Andrew said "But still it was fun." so Andrew healed and put Lickilicky in the PC. Andrew heard a voice so he turned around "Max?" he said.

Andrew saw Max "Hey Max where were you? Like you left shortly after we met Quinn." Andrew said "Oh and over there is Jack." Andrew said pointing to Jack.

"i went ahead on my own because i got impatient and i felt like i could move on faster if i worked by myself for awhile. oh, and nice to meet you too Jack." Max was glad to meet Jack, and hoped for a great battle "anyway, can we battle?" OOC: going to see a movie not going to be here for an hour or so. ((Done! Back In Character (BIC)

Last edited: