• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SimFreezepop

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Not quite sure why I'm bothering to share these with you, as:

a) none of you know who Freezepop are
and
b) I don't think any of you play Sims 2

but these are my icons of SimFreezepop!

I'm really proud of them :). Not least of all because I have now received comments from all three of the real-life band members along the lines of "omg, that's so cool - DO MORE!" :D.

I finally got round to making the SimFreezepop story on actual web pages so it loads quicker and you can read it with less mouse-clicking: SimFreezepop Chapter 1. It's very silly.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

... I took FAR too long to realise that the Freezepop thing you linked to was about a band and not the actual things.... I had no idea WTF your pics were meant to be...lol.

Mind you, i'm not that much more enlightened - but hehehehe...

Can you do bands with The Sims 2 now? I tried to do it in The Sims using fan-made mics, skins etc and it didn't really work that well... ^^

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I play Sims 2! And you can't really make bands, but the sims are really customisable. It's easy to make your fave popstars, bands etc. :p I have Ash and co going to University already ^_^