• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny Tapu Koko Event Live in Europe & North America

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
A brand new Mystery Gift event has gone live for Pokémon fans in Europe, Australia and North America. This event gives owners of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon the chance to get their hands on a shiny Tapu Koko. The details for the Pokémon are as follows:
Shiny Tapu Koko.png

Tapu Koko
[type=electric][/type][type=fairy][/type]
Nature: Timid
Level: 60
Ability: Electric Surge
Held Item: Electric Seed
Moves: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball​

The event is live now and there has been no news on an end date, so make sure you download it to your game while you can!

all you have to do is connect to the internet too its awesome as soon as i saw this i went onto the pokemon website found out how to get and i just got shiny tapu koko in game its so awesome!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I soft reset way too many times to count to get as close to perfect as possible. Little bugger kept giving me perfect Attack IVs despite its Timid Nature. I finally got one with perfect Special Attack, Speed, and Defense with close to perfect Special Defense and HP. It shall serve me well in the battles to come.

I was incredibly happy when I saw this! Tapu Koko is probably my favorite out of the four Guardian Deities, so to be given a free Shiny Tapu Koko definitely made my day. I do hope we get the rest of the Shiny Tapus at some point, though. That sleek black color looks amazing of all of them, and as they are coded not to appear Shiny, I can't really get them on my own. :?

I was incredibly happy when I saw this! Tapu Koko is probably my favorite out of the four Guardian Deities, so to be given a free Shiny Tapu Koko definitely made my day. I do hope we get the rest of the Shiny Tapus at some point, though. That sleek black color looks amazing of all of them, and as they are coded not to appear Shiny, I can't really get them on my own. :?
I hope they make more of the tapus too.

A brand new Mystery Gift event has gone live for Pokémon fans in Europe, Australia and North America. This event gives owners of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon the chance to get their hands on a shiny Tapu Koko. The details for the Pokémon are as follows:
View attachment 523897

Tapu Koko
[type=electric][/type][type=fairy][/type]
Nature: Timid
Level: 60
Ability: Electric Surge
Held Item: Electric Seed
Moves: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball​

The event is live now and there has been no news on an end date, so make sure you download it to your game while you can!
GIMME'