• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shadows (Wolf RP) Open

I could go ^^

Raven was trotting through the Dawn pack's territory. She had decided to go hunting and it went rather successfully. She returned to the camp(?) and set the prey down in a pile. She was the Alpha-female of the Dawn Pack and so she was mates with Pine, the Alpha-male. She sat alone in the shade as she was rather tired.

((I'm going, I hope it's like warriors or else I'm going to do it wrong.))

Ume padded out of the 'paw den and gave a stretch. Further away, Strike and Flash were discussing something, probably important from the look on Strike's face. "So, what's going on in the Dog world?" Ume barked as she padded up with a sly smile on her face. Strike instantly plastered an embarrassed look on his face and Flash gave a playful bark. Honestly, Ume had no idea what was going on. She came as a loner, abandoned by her family a while back. "Right, time we go out hunting!" Flash barked as he jumped off the small rock he was sitting on. Flash indicated for Ume to follow and leave a red-faced Strike there. "Hello Raven!" He said kindly before padding out of camp (?) with Ume right on his tail.

Raven waved a black paw and stared at the sky. She decided to leave the camp for a little bit to relax. She found a small clearing with rocks jutting out of the ground. She lay down on a rock in the shade. She almos fell asleep to the sound of a nearby river.

She rolled onto her back and stared at the sky. "I wonder how it is to be able to see out of both eyes." Raven wondered. She got up, stretching. She wandered the territory silently. She, for some odd reason, seemed rather distant at the moment.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star stepped out of the wolf den, feeling the cool breeze dancing on her fur. She stretched and headed for the pile of prey. "Hey Star!" Her best friend, Moon said. Moon walked up and sat next to her, picking a small bird from the pile. Her crescent moon glowed as she ate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven returned to camp in silence. She had brought back a few birds and squirrels and set them down on the pile. "That's the second time you've gone hunting." A voice spoke. Raven looked around and saw Shadow. Raven shrugged.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Moon leaned toward Star. "So." She whispered. Any wolf you like?" Star rolled her eyes and tried to change the subject. "Exited about the howling meet today?" She tried (Gathering!) Moon yipped and jumped up. "Of course I am! Hopefully i'm chosen to go." Star knew that bringing up this conversation would work.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star turned and saw Raven. "Raven, are you okay?" She asked. Moon turned also and her eyes filled with worry. Her crescent moon darkening until it was just barley lit.

Flash and Ume padded throughout the territory, leaving a trail of pawprints everywhere. "Flash, What was so important this morning?" Ume asked as they both broke into a run to clear a log. "Ohh, Nothing but a wolf dog's veiwpoints on apprentices these days." Flash joked, his bright eyes sparkling with untold secrets. Ume looked genuinely worried. "Does he think I'm a bad apprentice for you?" She asked quickly, pacing at a slower gait now that they were nearing the end of their part of the border. "Oh, no. Quite the opposite actually." Flash barked, and Ume left it at that.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star hardly believed her. Even though she wasn't Raven's best, best, friend, she still knew her fairly well. and anyway, anyone who talked like that would be under some kind of doubt, or pressure. "Are you sure?" Star asked. Moon stood up, "i'm going to ask Pine if i'm going to the howling meet." She howled.

Skia (pronounced ski-uh) played with crispo and red, who were almost old enough to be an intimate like her. And then there was ski, a baby she wolf who had not even opened her eyes yet. As the night came, the trio of friends went to Skia's den for a sleepover while Sheleaf stayed with young Ski. That night, a storm brewed so bad, that they had to go into the 3 ft by 5ft den of Sheleaf. Being the mother of three and a mentor, she needed this much space. The lightning cackling outside didn't bother them as soon as they were inside. Ski began to whine. The tiny wolf's eyes were opening. They were lavender like her sister's, and not even known before, a dot over Ski's left eye was reddish brown like her brothers. The baby wolf pup began to slowly stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
Bluefeather, this is not how you start a thread. It's how you generate interest in one, but not how you properly START it. A quick reminder of the RP forum rules.

Character bios and the like do not belong in the thread or anywhere near the General RP Board itself. That is what we have a General Role Play Discussion board for.

I've split all the posts that aren't actually RP and are OOC blather, character bios, and discussion into a thread where it is supposed to go. You can find this thread and all your information here.

Also, remember: no controlling other people's characters without their permission.

Read the rules, follow them, and carry on. And if I catch any more violations, they will be dealt with accordingly.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Okay, thank you @StellarWind Elsydeon

Star sighed. "Okay then. I'll go with Moon." She stood up, her white fur catching the sunlight and letting it go. Pine was easy to find, he was one of the few wolves with brown fur. "Hey, Pine!" Moon howled. "Are we going to the howling meet?" Pine sighed as Star tried to mouth, sorry. "Uh...

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star smiled and backed away, happy that Raven was happy. Moon frowned. Now she wouldn't know if she was going or not. "Hi Raven!" Pine said. Nuzzling her back.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star decided to give them some more space, pulling Moon's tail out of the camp. "Let's hunt." Star barked. Moon rolled her eyes and followed Star down to the river.

"Pine nodded and looked at Raven. "How are you?"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Why are you nervous?" Pine asked, ignoring Raven's question.

Star sniffed the air. "Moon, I smell some mice. I'll be right back." She leaped away through the bushes.

"I'm not sure. What if one of the other packs attack without warning? What if some wild animal appears in our territory and kills many of us? What if humans come and wreck the place? Anything could happen!" Raven aighed in fear. She usually wasn't very nervous, or nervous like this. She wasn't usually terrified of what could happen in their territory.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
" Raven, calm down. Nothing wrong is going to happen. Even if it does, our pack is ready." Pine looked at Raven worriedly.

Moon tried to hunt fish, but unfortunately she failed and got soaking wet.

Rain walked up to Pine. She had forgotten who her mentor was and she didn't know why. "Hey, pine, who's me mentor again?" The paw asked.

Raven nodded and trotted away. "I'm going to go hunting. I'll be back...hopefully..." She added silently. She rushed out of the camp in silence.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Pine stared after Raven and sighed. "Rain, your mentor is Shade, remember that. If you don't, you'll never be a wolf. Sorry." He sighed and turned, walking into the Alpha den.

Raven's ears were pinned back. She caught a bird, some squirrels, and a mouse. She returned to the camp with it and dropped it on the pile, leaving the camp once more.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Moon slipped on a wet rock. Her paws skidding this way and that. "YOWLS!" A red pelt brushed through the trees. A big pink tongue pushed through the bushes. "WOLVES!" A big fox leaped from the bushes, and stared at Moon. "FOX!" Moon yowled.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Moon stared, her open jaw hanging in the chilly air. Breathe A voice slipped through the air. Moon tried to breathe but it was hard when a fox was right in front of you.

Star was silently padding through the bushes, two mice dangling in her teeth. She heard it, then saw it.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star dropped her prey and ran to help Raven and Moon.

Moon finally stepped out of her trance and leaped to slash the fox's pelt with her claws.

Raven bit down hard on the fox's neck. "You'll regret wandering in our territory!" She snarled. She pinned the fox to the ground, narrowing her blue eyes.

Rain walked up to Raven, her eyes wide. "Why are you hurting it? That could be a fox wanting to be a tribe member!" She exclaimed in fear.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Star jumped on the fox, scratching it's side. "Rain! Foxes hunt us! They attack us! It doesn't even speak. How would it be a pack member?" Star asked. Moon unsheathed her claws. "Rain if your not going to help, get help."

Last edited:

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
The fox threw Raven off and it seemed to say, Blood...Blood. Moon pushed her paw n the middle of the fox's face but the fox shook t's head and stepped back, not taking any damage.

Two flashes of fur dashed towards the group of wolves. Ume and Flash leaped over the underbrush and joined into the fight. "Ume, Strike will kill me if you die, so don't. You're far enough along in your training to fight on you own, without my instruction, but don't get reckless." Flash commanded to his cream colored apprentice. Ume nodded and lurched forwards, slashing the fox's side as Flash leaped to check on Raven.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Moon growled in rage and pushed the fox down into the sand. Star bit the fox's neck and the fox went limp. Moon let go and stepped back. "I think it's dead." She whispered. Then the fox stood up. *How did the fox know that trick?* Star thought.

Raven charged at the fox, latching onto it's neck and not letting go. Every second she bit harder and harder. No matter what the fox did, she wouldn't let go. Her ears were pinned back and her eyes were narrowed in fury.

A dead smell lingered on the edge of the territory. It was sweet and study like rotting fruit. A dead giant fur lay outside a small den, in which two dogs were hiding there pups, as the squirmed with fear underneath them. The male was named Snap, and he was a Australian sheep dog mix, and his mate, Reed, was a Border collie. There pups Squirm, Quiver and Yap trembled beneath there parents as the voices of the wolves and the foxes floated lazily on the breeze. "Hush now, it's ok my pups. It's just some foxes." She said settling next to them. They scrambled over to hide in the back of the den. Snap sat guard at the front den.