• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Series Tab on Profile page

This is a future request i would like. What i would be is that a tab like written works, artworks and the others on your profile but one for all the series, like the series of a written work or artwork. To me it would be easier loke say if you havent done this one series for months and have with others and you have to search for it, but with this tab of all the series the person does it will make it easier to find it so the person can see where he/she left off. Also if anyone comes onto the profile thats not yourself the person can see what series this person does without having to look through the whole written work or artwork section of the profile.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've mentioned this before, but the Corner parts of the profile are due for a massive, massive overhaul – one thing I do plan to do is, as you say, surface series in the profiles. My initial idea was to put any works in a series inside a series card in the same list, but it might be better to categorise them separately. I'll need to think about this as we go forward. :)

Either way, suggestion absolutely received and understood – we'll be making this better!