• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Second Squadron (RP Thread)

Yin nodded her head, opening the door to leave.
She hadn't been to this part, so it seemed new.

*"Everything seems so.... What's the word.. .'Normal' compared to what just happened. I'm surprised I'm not insane."* She thought, waiting for the others to come out.

Her Kimono Followed the car, struggling every bit of the way.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Ikehara Yoshisuki heard the vehicle arrive near their house. She squinted at it, wondering why it just pulled up. She opened the door, slowly approaching the automobile. Seo looked out the window that was facing the driveway. Ikehara seemed to be walking to a car, rather cautious. She was probably taking the duties of what Honda would do in this situation, she wouldn’t normally be this brave. She knocked on the side of the driver’s seat, concerned of why the car was there.

Once the car finally came to a stop, Drake stepped out of the vehicle. It took a bit of effort. For some reason, the temperature inside the car had dropped significantly. Frost had formed on the windows, and the cold made it difficult to open the doors. But Drake managed to get out of the car. Stepping onto the street, he looked over at the house the group had pulled up in front of. It was a pretty normal looking house, two floors in a normal-looking neighborhood. Drake didn't trust it for a second. He scanned the street as he walked over to Yin. It appeared that they hadn't been followed, but still Drake felt uncomfortable. A woman had approached the car and was knocking on the door to the driver's seat. It appeared she had not yet noticed the silent girl or Drake. Drake leaned into the car, looking over to Milo.
"Is this you friend here?" Drake asked Milo.

Yin whistled for the attention of the New Girl, quickly signing her way.

*" Are you a Friend of the driver? I'm not that good at explaining things, just asking. "* She signed, realizing midway through that if the others didn't know Sign language, the chances of this one knowing were Slim at that.
Besides that, she was needing a break from being chased, but more importantly, she needed her Kimono back. It was Cold, and a short-sleeved shirt wasn't the type of thing to wear, unless you wanted to get sick or something of the sort, which she was against getting sick at a time like this.

The Kimono had an eye on the Vehicle, and the three people beside it. it Maneuvered its way to it, getting Pebbles and Dirt on the Black and Purple body of it.

Once it reached the Car, it wrapped it's sleeve around the rim, making it seem like it was Drug across the ground as it drove,

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac cursed as a woman started to approach the car, getting closer to his side of the vehicle. After she knocked on the door, he quickly rolled the window down and offered a smile. "Umm hey. My name is Issac and these are my..friends. We're in a bit of a bind and need to stay somewhere for a bit. Someone mentioned this place." He was about to mention they were here to stay safe but he was worried using that wording may come across as suspicious.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
As the window rolled down, a wave of cold air hit Ikehara. She looked into the vehicle, seeing a bunch of distressed people. It confused her to say the least, but she still listened to what Isaac said. “You people seem pretty shady, and I can tell that. You don’t—I mean— not all of you seem like you could pose a threat to me or my siblings in any manner, so sure, you can come in.,” she explained. Ikehara gave them the benefit of the doubt in this case, though didn’t know what their motivation was or who referenced their house.