• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Second Squadron (RP Thread)

The ghost caught the Taser Butt, as Yin looked over to Drake, who was being Dragged.
*Shit! Yin, just Keep Calm.. Try not to do anything Rash, and...* Her thoughts were stopped by the Blonde who grabbed her, keeping her Arms locked.

*heck! If this thing can do anything else, that would be Fine!* She rammed her Head back, the Adrenaline from being held adding to the force of the Headbutt. As the Blonde let off, she relieved her arms of the grasp, kicking the Blonde back.

Now was the Redhead.

She was tired from the earlier scrambles, but the Ghost was a help. Due to the difference in Height, she took a note from watching Drake.

Sweeping the Redhead to the ground, she had the Ghost punch the Woman, using the Down time to head to Drake.
*How am I-- I never-- Oh god--* She thought, her panicked brain coming back. She started off by pulling the Claw away, hoping for something to Happen.

Milo jumped as the boy's hands shot towards her, startled at the sudden movement. She was still tense from...everything, but mostly her encounter with the pair of abductors earlier. However, he was only reaching for the cable that bound her arms, and she watched with wide eyes as the metal appeared to melt away from her, dripping harmlessly to the ground. "Th-thanks," she said, finally able to stetch her stiff shoulders and attempt to massage the lingering chill from her fingers.

"Wait, did you say 'kidnapped'?" She asked. "There's people after me too...I thought they were just creeps, but they seemed so organized, almost like a...I don't know, a military operation or something? You don't think that could be a coincidence, do you?" Milo had been prepared to write off the incidents with the frost as some kind of freakish nature phenomenon, but the guy in front of her had not only survived an explosion, but had also seemed to melt steel, all in front of her eyes.

(@~Patriot~)

Monty ran a hand through his hair, the weight of the girl's words crashing down on him as hard as any hit that he had suffered over the past thirty minutes. She's right, he thought, That's exactly what it seemed like. Out of nowhere, and all with perfect coordination, Monty was lured into the alley and captured. Plus, no random traffickers are gonna have there hands on tech like this, Monty concluded as he discarded what remained of the steel cable.

"I think you're right," Monty told the girl. "When they attacked me, it was way too coordinated. Plus, they seemed to be able to home in on my location, because there's no way they would've known where I was because I wasn't even supposed to be out this early." Monty noticed the way she eyed his hands, and the small look of disbelief in her eyes. "I don't really know how I did that, either," Monty confessed. "I just woke up today the hottest that I've ever been in my life, then when I was on my way to the pharmacy-" Monty gestured towards the wreckage of the van "-those guys attacked me. That was the first time I melted the steel, when I melted the cable that they shot at me. Then I melted the cuffs they put me in, and while I was fighting them in the van it just sort of...exploded." Monty ran both his hands through his hair again and could tell that if he didn't stop soon he would start crying. I can't break down now, Monty thought, I have to be strong.

"Sorry for rambling," Monty said apologetically, "It's just been a long half hour. What's your name again?"

(@DragonFlye)

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Sitting in the passenger seat, the teen glanced around frantically. "Ah - sorry - I'm horrible with directions -"
A feeling took over her senses again, just like it had before. She still didn't understand it - would anyone? - but she suddenly knew where to go. If one were to look closely into her normally brown eyes, they had an azure spark deep within.
"Left at the next intersection and towards City Center. That's where we're supposed to go." The spark vanished, and she looked at herself and began laughing, almost sounding deluded from what had happened to her in recent minutes. "Ha.. I don't even know what the heck I'm doing..."

Milo nodded along with his story, connecting the dots between their experiences. It should've been completely unbelievable, but she'd been through too much already to be able to lie to herself about it. "It's Milo," she offered when he asked about her name. "Uh, Milo Valentine. And I know what you mean. But for me, it was the opposite. I haven't been able to stay warm at all today. I thought I was getting sick, but things have been freezing around me ever since I was attacked." She held up a newly freed hand to check it. The fingers were still a bit blue, though the frost that had tipped them earlier was finally gone. "Anyway, I don't think I caught your name either."

(@~Patriot~)

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
(@EeviumZ)
"Listen, you may feel like that, but that answer you gave me seemed pretty damn clear, so lets roll with it." Issac started the car, and quickly pulled out of the station, following the instructions given. "Alright...We gotta figure why the hell we are being targeted, and who is doing it." Issac muttered, as he turned onto a street that led to the city center. "Keep an eye out, I doubt they'd have given up so easily on tracking us."

"Milo, huh? My name's Montagne," Monty said, "But I go by Monty." Milo Valentine, Monty thought as he studied the girl for a moment. I've never heard the name and yet...she seems strangely familiar. He broke eye contact with her, not wanting to stare for long, and began to study the street around them. No cars had appeared, thankfully, but they would soon. The office buildings that surrounded them would be populated very soon, and Monty didn't want to be anywhere near the still-smoldering van when it was discovered.

Monty took his focus off of the buildings and looked up at the small cliff across the street. Her arms were bound, Monty thought as he scanned the ridge, So that means she was being pursued too. He was about to ask Milo what happened to her attackers when he noticed a small rustling in the bushes above them. A figure, dressed in all black like the goons from the van, emerged from the bushes and looked down at them. "Oh shit," Monty muttered as he turned his attention back to Milo. "We have to go, now!" He said in a firm but non-commanding tone. Monty turned to sprint away, but did a double take to make sure Milo was following. As he did so, the goon at the top of the ridge held a radio up to it's mouth.
---------------------------
"Base, this is Beta - 04 reporting in."
"Roger, Beta - 04, what's your status?"
"I have eyes on two of the targets, Quartz and Hephaestus's successors. Echo Team has been eliminated and Beta - 06 had to be taken back for frostbite treatment."
"Roger, Beta - 04, what is the location?"
"About half a mile from the city center."
(@DragonFlye)

Panic began to wrack Drake as he desperately struggled against the claw, and was quite relieved when the girl reached him and attempted to pull away part of the claw. He had no idea how she managed to take down the two agents (heck, Drake had no idea how he took down the other agents), but it didn't matter to him. The girl pulled away one 'finger' of the claw, freeing one of Drake's arms as he continued to try to free himself. Drake managed to pry away another part of the claw, and was able to start wriggling himself free.

The blond and redhead managed to pull themselves back to their feet, with the blond wiping away the bloody nose caused by Yin's headbutt. They were so close to capturing the targets, there was no way they were going to let them slip through their hands like this?
"Where the hell is team 02 when you need them?! This is their freaking target!" The blond muttered under his breath. The blond man and redhaired woman both ran towards Yin and Drake. While the redhead drew a stun gun from her jacket, the man pulled a taser from his holster. The blond man fired his taser at Yin as the two ran.

Meanwhile, in the armored van, the agent manning the retrieval arm noticed that target 007 was dangerously close the wriggling free. Acting quickly the agent drew a taser from his jacket and fired it towards Drake.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(@The Alright Attorney)
"Gotcha." Loosening her seatbelt - which she had instinctively put on, for no reason in particular - she turned half her body around. "No sign of 'em at the moment... not sure how long that'll last though."
In full honesty, she wasn't sure why she was taking this so well. In any other situation, she'd most likely have had a panic attack by now (and then several more).
Simply thinking about the consequences of being caught seemed to make her anxious, though. Her seat seemed to be covered in a thin layer of frost, which she had not noticed - apparently, she'd become attuned to the cold.

The Alright Attorney

Issac noticed the temprature drop beside him, and he glanced to the side, seeing the ice grow on Allie's seat. "Hey you alright? Everything is gonna be fine, we'll figure this out." He told her with a confident nod. In reality, he had no idea how this would turn out. But he needed to reassure her. Soon enough, Issac pulled into towards the city center, glancing around. "Alright, you see anything?" Issac asked her. She seemed confident when she said to come here so it must be for a reason.

(@EeviumZ )

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl nodded hastily, looking around. "I - I don't see anything..."
Had her impulse led her wrong? She wasn't really sure what to believe anymore. Nonetheless, she regained composure fairly quickly. "M-Maybe we just have to wait a bit. Yeah, that's probably what it is..."
Hey? Intuition-thing? It would be really great if you could kick in right now..

The taser static was dangerously close to her, and there wouldn't be enough time to do the Magic again. She looked at her Kimono, wincing. It was either Be Kidnapped, or temporarily lose the Outfit. She turned around, the Wave of the Kimono latching onto the Taser Darts and Stun Gun Prongs.
She untied the belt-like Ribbon around the Waist, tossing it off to the ground. Waving her hair out of her eyes, she looked at the two running, and to Drake.

*Mother would kill me for everything thats going on-* She thought, looking back to see the Taser heading towards Drake. Without thinking, she jumped in the Taser's line, preparing for some Spicy Shock therapy.
*shitshitshit*

Milo followed Monty's gaze toward the line of greenery behind her, and a sinking dread settled in her chest. She took off after him without further hesitation, not keen on seeing the inside of one of those windowless vans. As they ran, the buildings in front of them were becoming taller and taller as they approached the city's center, and she allowed herself to feel a bit of hope. If the people chasing them were really so organized, they wouldn't risk using violence out in the open with more people, would they? Regardless, Milo kept an eye behind them to look for any pursuers.

"We can't run forever," she huffed as she did her best to keep pace. "We have to find some help, or a place to hide. You think they're actively tracking us?"

(Autoing Yin given permission by Sunlight Isaki Overdrive)

Drake just managed to get himself free from the claw when he heard a cry from behind him. The girl had thrown herself between him and the armored van, taking a painful zap from a taser. Drake climbed to his feet, yanking the two nodes from the taser out of Yin by their wires and catching the now kimono-less girl before she fell to the ground. The two agents continued to run towards the pair as the claw continued to reel itself in. With the girl down, staying and fighting wasn't an option.

Throwing Yin onto his back, Drake darted across the street. Now, Drake was by no means an incredibly strong teen. Sure, he had competed in swimming and track, but he was only slightly above average on his team in those sports. He half expected for the agents to easily catch up, to tackle him and Yin and there would be nothing he could do about it. He was out of options. But somehow, miraculously, even though he was carrying a whole other human on his back... Drake managed to evade the kidnappers. Adrenaline and an unusual strength was flowing through him, but Drake had the feeling it wasn't going to last for long. He ran into a narrow alleyway, one too narrow for a car (much less an armored van) to go down. But the blond and redhead agents continued to give chase.

Drake looked back as he ran through the thin alleyway. He was actually managing to put some distance between them and the agents. But it was at that moment that Drake and Yin sprinted out of the alleyway. Drake turned just in time to slam into the hood of Issac's car, bouncing off with a loud 'BANG!'.
"Shit!" Drake yelled, falling to the ground. He did his best to shift his fall so that the girl fell on top of him, rather than onto the pavement, but it still hurt like heck. The teen stood back up in a panic, only to see that the ones that were driving the car were not in fact two more of those sketchy kidnappers, but a tall teen with light brown hair and glasses and a short girl with blue hair and brown eyes. A small part in the back of Drake's head said they felt familiar, but he was far too panicked to focus on that.
"C'mon, c'mon, we've got to go!" Drake said, trying to help Yin up and praying that she was starting to recover from being tased.

(@Sunlight Isekai Overdrive @The Alright Attorney @EeviumZ )

Monty glanced back every 10 steps or so, checking that Milo was still in tow and checking for more of those goons.
"We can't run forever," Milo huffed from behind him. "We need to find some help, or a place to hide. You think they're actively tracking us?"
Monty thought about it for a moment, slowing his stride slightly to better match Milo's endurance. They definitely are tracking us, otherwise there's no way that they would have just found me on the street, he thought. But as for help and hiding...

Monty checked behind him one last time and, when he didn't see anyone pursuing, he slowed to a brisk walk. "It's still too early for us to get help from some random person, and the police station is too far away." He thought aloud. Monty turned to Milo and said in a hushed tone, "I don't think we can really trust anyone to help us. Just an instinct. And-" Monty added, "-they are definitely tracking us." Just as he said this, he and Milo turned a corner only to see two teenagers get hit by a car being driven by two other teenagers. Monty looked at Milo, then back at the crash, then back at Milo. I get the same vibe from the four of them as I do from her, he realized. "Maybe we should help them?" Monty asked, completely contradicting his previous statement.

Milo listened as they slowed, and it gave her a chance to catch her breath. Monty had some points, she would admit, but before she could respond she heard the sound of the stranger's body making an impact against the car, and she watched, wincing, as the pair hit the ground. "Maybe we should help them?" Monty asked her, and Milo raised a brow.

"Compelling suggestion, Mr. Can't-Trust-Anyone," she joked dryly. He was right, though. She felt something drawing her toward the street. "Alright, you think you could do that exploding thing again like you did with the van if you had to?" She flexed her fingers, feeling as though she could call upon the...ice thing, again. If she had to. Something told her, however, that they wouldn't to defend themselves from the four. Even the chill from beneath her skin, though still present, had become less biting, and something told her it wasn't just because of the run. "...okay. Yeah, I think we should check it out."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The impact startled the girl, causing a small burst of snowflakes around her, which she seemingly did not notice. She looked through the windshield, seeing two people collapse.
"Ah, crap!" she shouted, practically kicking the passenger door open, moving to help the fallen pair.
Upon finding them, a pang of familiarity shot through her. Just like what she'd felt with Issac before. Were these people also running?
"Oh god oh god - are you okay? Are both of you okay? I am so sorry - are either of you injured? I - ah - please don't run! No, wait - that sounds creepy - ah, ALLIE, SHUT UP AND TALK NORMALLY FOR ONCE -" She continued rambling in a similar manner, asking the pair if they were okay, not noticing the flurry of snow now raining down around her. It seemed that she wasn't going to stop until she was interrupted.

@Captain Cardboard @Sunlight Isekai Overdrive
@DragonFlye @~Patriot~

She held her Hands out, trying to stop her from talking.

*Woah, Woah! Just calm down... !* she thought, still panicked herself. She hadn't felt anything major from the ramming as she believed Drake felt, but her worries were still pointed at her Kimino, which was still on the ground with the Taser and Stun-gun Darts in it.

Yin lowered her arms, trying to save her Strength.

(I'm tempted to make a Kill La Kill reference here--)

Drake was slightly relieved to find that Yin was starting to recover from her shock, but a fresh wave of panic flowed through him as the girl jumped out of the car. Who the heck was she?! And was... was that snow falling around her? Still in flight or fight mode, Drake stood protectively in front of Yin, putting his arm across her and pointing the stun gun he had snatched at.
"Hey, hey, hey! Step back!" Drake yelled at Allie. Electricity snapped as he activated the stun gun a few times, hoping to intimidate the strange new girl. Quickly he glanced over to the alleyway, where those two agents would appear any moment... Only to find that there were none. Those two goons that were chasing Drake and Yin were no longer there. Confused, Drake lowered the stun gun and looked around the square. No sign of armored vans or gray cars full of people wearing suits. There were, however, a few people walking about and looking over with slight concern at the scene that was occurring. Drake quickly shoved the stun gun back in his pocket, glancing around nervously as he turned back to Allie.
"Who... who the heck are you?" Drake asked Allie, breathing heavily. "What... what's with the snow?"
The feeling that he somehow knew this girl that had just jumped out of the car returned, and to be completely honest, Drake didn't like it.
"Who are you?" Drake asked, his anger and nervousness beginning to show.

The Alright Attorney

Issac quickly got out of the car and cursed at all that was happening all of a sudden. People running into his car, others pointing stun guns around and everyone freaking out. All of this on top of the fact that he got chased by people that may want him dead and that he may have super powers.

All of this together, Issac had to let something out. He slammed his car door, hard. "Everyone shut the HELL up! Today I've already been nearly killed at least three times, and learned and I can control wind. It HAS NOT been a good day, and its not even the afternoon!"

Monty took the first step off the sidewalk and onto the street, but stepped back up when the girl got out of the car. Does she have some sort of ability too? Monty thought as he realized that there was a decently sized flurry of snow surrounding her. He looked down at his own hands, and while he wasn't bursting into flame he also wasn't the most comfortably-temperatured. Shouting wormed it's way through Monty's ear through his distraction, and he looked back up to see that not only had the pedestrians gotten back up, but one of them had drawn a stun-gun.

A trap?! Monty thought, taking a step backwards in a fit of sudden uncertainty. He recognized the stun gun the dude had drawn as the same kind that the woman from the van had. No, Monty thought as he pieced things together, He must have been attacked and escaped, too. That throupled with the girl's snow cloud and the feeling of familiarity that pervaded his senses whenever he looked at the four teens, Monty assumed that they all were attacked, and must all have some sort of strange ability.

When the driver of the car got out and started shouting, however, Monty decided that his hypothesis must be correct.
"Today I've already been nearly killed at least three times, and learned and I can control wind."
That seals the deal, Monty decided. He turned to Milo and suggested approaching the group now. "Now is as good a time as any," Monty said. "Plus we have our abilities if things end up going south."

(@DragonFlye)

"You're right. I can't take this anymore," Milo agreed. She'd felt a similar tension as the stun gun was drawn, and the quick succession of adrenaline spikes was getting to her. She nudged Monty's arm to follow her, and her temper finally flared up as the pair crossed the street. "You haven't had a good day?" Milo snapped at the stranger, raising her voice in an attempt to make herself heard as she and Monty approached the commotion. "Me too. I've been freezing--literally--since this morning, and this guy," she waved a hand at Monty, a bit frantic, "exploded, among other things. Knowing that your day has been at least as bad is probably one of the best things I've heard since this morning. If somebody could do me one better and tell us what's going on, I'd really appreciate it."
(@The Alright Attorney, @EeviumZ, @Captain Cardboard, @Sunlight Isekai Overdrive, @~Patriot~)

She looked at the girl, hiding behind Drake, before letting her hands out to Sign.

*I was almost kidnapped by a group of crazed people, and I was Tazed. Not to mention, I lost my Kimono. Other than that, I don't know if I could one-up you. If any of the others could, I'd be surprised--* She signed, unsure if they could speak it. If not, well Shit. She'd have to learn how to write quickly, and not slowly.

While doing that, her Kimono had started wobbling. Depending on your state of mind, it could've just been electricity from the Taser, but nothing can be for sure anymore.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The snow seemed to intensify, as the girl's stress increased tenfold. Suddenly, she appeared to snap - her eyes suddenly glowing blue, and the ground at her feet beginning to freeze.

"You know what? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON EITHER! I wake up, I nearly get kidnapped, then I nearly die, now I can SHOOT ICE AT THINGS, all of you people look so familiar to me but I've never met you in my life - so you know what? I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE! So, my apologies, but can all of you SHUT THE HELL UP so we can figure this out, like normal, rational people!"

In a single moment, her glowing eyes faded and her anger went away. The flurry of snow stopped, any that were still in the air falling to the ground. Her eyes were wide, as she looked at her hands, her eyes smarting a bit.
"...I... need help..." Finally, unable to take the combined stress of the situation, she fell to her hands and knees, her breathing shallow and her eyes closed.

The Alright Attorney

Issac's breath was heavy and he sighed, kneeling beside Allie and rubbing her back, before looking up at everyone else surrounding them. "So...we're all very confused about what is happening right now. We need to work together to figure out wharever the hell it IS that is happening." Issac said with a nod.

"Lets try to get tona secure location. If we're out in public for too long we'll be noticed and none of us are in a state to explain ourselves to the authorities. And I was nearly killed by two cops, so I really don't wanna go back to the station." Issac frowned, thinking about his father he was gonna see. He had no time for that now.

The sound of Issac suddenly slamming the car door and yelling made Drake flinch once again, and the stun gun was back in his hand. He learned he could control wind? What the heck was that supposed to mean? But before Drake could say or do anything, two more teens walked up. It was a guy and a girl, and the girl didn't seem happy either. Talking about how she was literally freezing, and how the other teen... exploded? This whole thing was getting to be too much. Meanwhile, the girl that Drake had rescued began to make a multitude of strange gestures with her hand. At first, Drake thought she was casting some sort of spell or doing some sort of weird Naruto ninjuitsu hand motions or whatever. But then he realized that she was doing some sort of sign language. Great. So she was either deaf or mute. Lovely.

Suddenly, the first girl began SCREAMING. Drake took another step back, holding up his hands as the girl continued to yell. If people weren't paying attention before, they definitely were now. She sank to the ground, and that was when Drake noticed the ice forming around her. She really did have powers... And she said she had almost been kidnapped as well? The guy with glasses knelt down next to the blue haired ice girl, helping calm her. He suggested that the group should head to a 'secure location'. Hiding the stun gun in his jacket once again, Drake did a quick scan of the city center. Once again, no sign of any armored vans, gray cars, or agents.
"Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever. Just everyone stop yelling!" Drake hissed to the group as he looked around once again. While the new instinct part of Drake said that sticking around this group was a good idea, the logic and panicked side said that it was indeed a terrible idea and he needed to get away from these complete strangers.

Unsure of what to do, Drake glanced back to Yin.
"What should we do? Should we stick with these guys, or no?" Drake asked Yin.

She thought for a moment. It had seemed like they've been in similar situations to their own, and they hadn't tried to do anything that would be concidered 'Kidnapper like,' besides Drake pointing the Stun-gun at the Boy, whether or not it was a matter of being untrustworthy.
Nodding her head, it looked as if her Panic had fled from her. She was still terrified, sure, but with all the yelling going on, everything could be classified as 'Terrifying' to the Mute girl.
*Just stop yelling, please.* She thought. It was the place where she could Talk, quote on quote.

Her Kimino's sleeves helped itself up, wobbling the way up, as Eye-like sewings opened up around the collar bone.
Twisting itself, it looked around the area.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo was walking around in circles, muttering gibberish and looking concerned. He had no idea what he was fretting over, but kept on thinking of his friend, Milo, like he was in danger or... something. But why Milo? They were in the same friend group, sure, but—ugh, this is too confusing. You have to get to Milo, Seo, or she has to come to you. She is in danger., someone said to him. “Huh?,” Seo looked around,” Who’s... there?” Momoi and Ikehara gave him a look of confusion, then continued to what they were doing. Something is amidst, he could feel it.

Last edited:
Milo paused as the shorter girl began making several quick, fluid hand gestures. With a start, she realized that it must've been sign language, meaning the teen was likely deaf or mute. She didn't understand it, but the expression on the girl's face looked weary and unsure enough for her to get the gist. Milo tensed as the girl from the car began to yell, and as the whipping snow died down, she took a deep breath and rubbed a hand across her face.

"...sorry. You're right, I got a little too...stressed," she murmured, averting her eyes toward the ground. Only when the guy that had been driving made the suggestion to move to a secure location, did she speak up again. "I have a, uh, a friend who lives nearby. It's not Fort Knox, but he's someone that I trust. I'm sure he would let us stay there for at least long enough to catch our breath." Not that these people had any reason to trust her, but it was worth suggesting.

Monty stepped forward subconsciously, putting himself in between Milo and the other four teens without blocking either party from the other's view. Even though something deep down told him that they were people that could be trusted, something a bit further up was telling him to not be so hasty. If we're all gonna be hiding out together, he thought, bringing a hand up to rub the back of his neck, then we at least need to all be on the same page.

"How about we go with Milo's- this is Milo, by the way- suggestion," Monty asked the group. "I mean, think about it. These goons found me while I was just walking down the street, and I'm guessing it was the same for you guys. If they were able to find us each while we were just out and about, they definitely know where we live." It's a chance, for sure, Monty thought, glancing back at Milo, And I definitely trust her more than they trust either of us. "Oh," Monty added, "And I'm Monty."

She looked at Monty, tilting her head.
*My name is Yin.* She signed. She about signed her Last name, as well but Stopped before she could. It wouldn't do anything, but she felt just a bit safer knowing they didn't. It was bad enough she felt she knew them, and had some feeling other than that, as well.

Her Kimino had a hell of a Time dragging itself around the sidewalk, the dart still in its lower part.
Going a bit father, it went Limp again.

Last edited:
Teams had been dispatched to apprehend the so-called Second Squadron; to be frank, he had no idea why he hadn't been sent as well.

That's why he was here, right? Meditating in one room of hundreds in a facility, told simply to "wait for orders". The only reason he had agreed to the organization's plan was that he was promised an actual fight for the first time in his life, but now it felt like he was being tricked into simply aiding in whatever evil ploy these people had planned. The man was indifferent toward anything this place did; the world could burn down because of their actions, for all he cared. All he expected was for Merin Industries to fulfill their end of the bargain and allow him a chance to actually test the heights of his strength.

Sorin let out a loud yawn as he then stood up from his seat on the floor, extinguishing the candles that sat around him with a mere snap. As the purple flames dissipated into thin smoke, the man left his quarters and walked into the main area of the building; workers operating large monitors and GPS systems spoke into their comms, scientists fervently shuffled through papers, murmuring about the "successors" of.. whoever was being succeeded. Leaning against a wall, Sorin silently watched as the area around him clamored with activity, and he--probably the one who could probably decimate the entire lot in about 7 seconds--simply continued to wait. Waiting for orders, as he had been instructed to do from the start.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl was still shaking slightly, but managed to get up to her feet. It was written in every line of her face that she was terrified, but she was trying to hide it for these people.
"Y-Yeah, we should probably get somewhere more... secure, right?" She laughed awkwardly. It was clear that she was not proud of her outburst.
Mum's gonna kill me.
Indeed, almost on cue, her phone vibrated in her pocket. Giving a vague "one-second" gesture to the ragtag group, she pulled out the phone.
23 Unread Messages from Mum
13 Unread Messages from Tal
16 Missed Calls

"...crap.." she muttered to herself. She clicked one of the notifications, typing out something hastily.
i'm fine, my phone's about to die, sorry. hanging out with friends for a few nights, hope that's ok
Of course, every word she had typed had been a lie - and not very good ones, at that. Immediately, she received another text from her mother.
Why are you staying with friends? Who are you with? Are you okay?
Fearing that her lie would be found out, the teen grew more and more nervous - which, of course, led to a consequence. A layer of ice suddenly began to spread across the phone's screen, causing it to slip out of Allie's hands. An audible crack was heard, as the screen broke.
"Damn it..." she mumbled.

The Alright Attorney

Issac listened carefully to all the suggestions around him, nodding in agreement to just getting out anywhere. "I got my car and it can fit five people in there. Anyone else have any kind of transport?" He asked the group, leaning on his vehicle.

Seeing Allie pull out her phone reminded hin to check his own. He got messages from his mother and some friends, probably told to call from his mom. He stayed silent for a moment, contemplating calling her, before he heard a cracking sound just in front of him. Sure enough, Allie's phone was broken with a clean sheet of ice over it. Quickly he swiped away his notifications and passed it to her. "Here, if you need to make any calls, go ahead."

She listened to the Boy, thinking. She hadn't thought of that at all. With how many people were here, We'd need more Multiple vehicles. She hadn't got her Vehicle yet, which might complicate things.

She watched as the girls Phone dropped, the Crack of the phone in the ice.
*Heck. I need to check Mine.* She thought, grabbing her phone from her Pocket. She hadn't checked it at all, so it wouldn't be a surprise if some message had been sent to her while running for her life.

And she was right. Five missed calls from her mother, and a couple messages from her Father.
*Shit..* She quickly started typing in her phone,

*"Sorry. Staying a bit late to work on schoolwork."* She typed, sending it as soon as she could.

After sending it, she put it back in her pocket, looking around at the people around her. She didn't know who any of them were but she felt as if she needed to trust them.

Seeing the silent girl being okay with going with these strangers, Drake sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Alright. If she was okay with this, Drake guessed he would give it a try as well. There was the sound of something clattering, and Drake looked over to see that the meltdown girl had dropped her phone. That, and it was covered in ice. The silent girl began trying to sign again, and once again Drake had no idea what she was trying to communicate. Drake continued to scan the area, keeping a sharp eye out for anything suspicious.
"Look, it's nice to meet you all, but let's keep introductions until we get the heck out of here." Drake said, still quite on edge. "Your amigo's place or wherever, let's just go. I don't care if we got to squeeze in, I just want to get off the streets."
Drake looked around once again. The last thing he wanted were those creeps to get the drop on them.
"Are we just going to stand around, or can we get going?" Drake said.

Monty patted his pockets, momentarily panicking when he couldn't feel his phone in his front pocket. Did those goons take it? Monty thought with a start. He looked down in bewilderment when his hands' frantic search yielded no treasure, only to realize he was wearing cargo shorts. He plunged a hand into each pocket, coming back up with his phone and wallet. Oh thank Christ, Monty thought as a wave of relief crashed over him. He checked the screen for notifications, only to that the only ones he had were from a small number of people sending their Snapchat Streaks.

Monty studied the car for a minute, then looked at the driver, a fairly tall boy with glasses. "Obviously it's up to you whether or not to take us there, but-" Monty swept his gaze over the rest of the group, making eye contact with each one. "-unless anyone has any other ideas-" Monty's eyes settled on the driver once more. "-we need to get off the street ASAP and it's probably our best bet to pack into the car and get the hell out of here."

(@The Alright Attorney)

She agreed with the boy. The sooner they got away, the sooner they could get everything sorted out. This had to be some kind of dream, and she'd be back in her bed, the warmth of the blankets on her sides, and her Kimono on the Dresser Knob.

~"Can we please hurry up...?" She signed. She was taught to let others in first, waiting.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~TIME SKIP~~
(I'm sorry if there's hints of autoing here, I suck at writing timeskips.)
After a relatively short drive that seemed like forever, the group had arrived at a humble house. The neighbourhood looked relatively normal, as did the house.
Allie's nerves had grown so substantially that the passenger window was now covered in frost. Unlike the others, her powers seemed to be completely out of her control.
After a few moments of silence, she spoke to no one in particular. "We should... probably get out of the vehicle."