1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed S.H.I.E.L.D.: Paragons (MCU RP Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Mechanist Gamma, Sep 29, 2018.

1. I'll try do a Fury XD

2. To be honest, I really wouldn't be able to do a Fury. I suck at controlling canonical characters, and Fury is one of the hardest to do.

3. We could just say they were sent messages or Fury had already seen them. Where would they have to go after being told they're needed basically?

4. Uh, I guess that could work. I was thinking they'd meet at Hydrobase, a private S.H.I.E.L.D. island only the higher-ups know about.

5. Alrighty XD Sorry about all of this

6. I hoped what I posted was fine XD Sorry if my Nick isn't very Nick XD

7. It works, and looks good.

8. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Is anyone going to post cause I really don't want this RP to die

9. I dont want this RP to die either but just posted so gonna wait for others to post XD

10. I’m waiting for two other people.

11. Not me, I presume(Since I was the last person to post on the RP).

12. Shadow_Pup

Couldn't we continue without them if they don't respond

13. I think I'll just have my characters be already recruited since I'm not sure how well I can play Fury, going to post later

14. Same here, i would probably not do a very good Fury.

15. I would do a terrible Fury, so I just made it so Artemis 1 joined the Paragons out-of-post.

16. Alright, if you really don't think you can do a good Fury, just have them be there with Fury having supposedly already talked to them. It'd take WAY too long otherwise.

17. Shadow_Pup

could people please respond to the RP cause I would but I need others to post first

18. Who we waiting to post?

19. Shadow_Pup

20. Shadow_Pup

21. Don't get impatient Shadow_Pup

22. Eerm guys, there's been no post in a while @-@

23. Shadow_Pup

I'm waiting for @Eeveechu151 to post as Tendril can't do anything till the Paragons react