• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed S.H.I.E.L.D.: Paragons (MCU RP Discussion)

If Wong trained some people, then sure. I guess they would need people to guard the other sanctums.
And mutants aren't around yet, so until they become canon we're not using them.

Name: Samuel Atkins
Species: Inhuman
S.H.I.E.L.D. Codename: Psy

Appearance: Samuel rather small teenager standing at only 5,3ft. His brown messy hair is medium in length and comes to rest gently on his shoulders. He isn't physically strong but he is definitely healthy. His eyes are usually a bright glowing orange but when they're not they're a blank white, Samuel being blind. Samuel wears a long sleeved shirt of varying colours and patterns along with a pair of normal jeans. Draped over this is usually a long trench coat.

Personality: Sam is a rather shy and reclusive person, keeping to himself as much as he can and struggling with day to day normal conversation. It's not that he doesn't want to grow close to people he just doesn't exactly know how to and he believes that it would be to much of a distraction from his work. Despite his quiet nature Sam can grow annoyed. When this happens he usually tends to raise his voice, spill everything he's been bottling up in an eye opening burst of confidence, anger and openess that quickly simmers back down to his normal self.

Superpower: Sam possesses simple but powerful telekenesis. He can move stuff with his mind. Whenever he uses his power his eyes glow orange, the intensity of the glow depending on how much he uses it. Not all things are as easy for Sam to move as other things. Still objects are the easiest, moving objects are difficult and living objects, people, animals and creatures are extremely difficult to hold let alone move. He usually uses his telekenetic powers on people as last resort, only being able to freeze them in place for a few seconds. Due to being blind he has to use his powers to see, constantly feeling the enviroment with his mind which leads his normal blank and white eyes to glow a soft orange. Whilst this is useful as he can still technically 'see' there was limitations to it. He cannot see anything on a screen, just know the screen itself is there. If he over exerts himself and cannot use his powers for a while he completely blind and cannot see at all.

Backstory: Samuel was alongside Clarke in the group of civilians that were taken by Hydra, also being a normal kid until he underwent terrigenesis. During the process Sam somehow lost his ability to see and was rather distressed after the realisation, his powers being a bit uncontrollable for a while. Eventually though, with the help of SHIELD he learned to control them and whilst he was a risky pick for paragons he was one nevertheless.
Extra: Samuel is blind, figured I should make that a bit more clear XD

I'm unsure about making the Asgardian character, I don't know how or why he would be on earth though if you can give me a reason I got something in the works I could do ;p

Alrighty. If I can't make an asgardian can I make a metahuman or just a human maybe? Does the team need a guy behind the screen at all maybe ; p

Last edited:
They’ve already got SHIELD in general as the men and women behind the screens. We’ll need at least one Asgardian, but Cobra might be able to make one as well, so that should be fine. We need more humans/metahumans.

Name: Hilde Ingrid
Species: Asgardian
S.H.I.E.L.D. Codename: Warbird
Appearance: Has long blonde hair that goes down to her back, light blue eyes and a big bust. Wears a black sleeveless skin tight suit with a metal chest plate over it, a red battle skirt with a brown belt and blown fur boots. Wears a winged helmet.
Personality: Prideful and serious about her duties. Seem cold and emotionless towards others but shows her more vulnerable and emotional side to her most trusted allies.
Superpower: Above average level of all the powers a normal Asgardian has, which includes the use of energy. Wields a long sword into combat.
Backstory: A former Valkyrie under Odin, during the battle against Hela, she was knocked out near the start of the battle and survived because of it. Ashamed for being taken out in such a shameful manner and saddened by the loss of her sisters, Hilde fled Asgad after the fight. She found her way to Midgard where, now working under S.H.I.E.L.D., she aims to regain her honor as a warriors.
Extra: I made the Asgardian since no one else would

Last edited:
Name: Joe Ferro
Species: Meta-Human
S.H.I.E.L.D. Codename: Owleye
Appearance: Joe is a tall, muscular and well built man standing at 6ft. His eyes are a soft blue though they can't be seen over his lightblue highly advanced goggles that are attached to his face and wired into his brain. He has very black short hair and is usually clear shaven. His costume is rather simple, a pair of black trousers and a black shirt. There is usually a sidearm on his leg, two guns strapped to his back and a belt of gadgets across his chest, usually just grenades.
Personality: Joe is a very positive person though there is usually a bit of snark in his uplifting attitude to everything. He's not as powerful as the people he's surrounded by and whilst he does know that it doesn't mean he'll be timid or afraid. He'll joke around, even during fights but can be serious when he needs to be. He's tricky and crafty with how he fights, how he argues and just generally how he is.
Superpower: Joe has to no superpowers. He's very skilled in quite a few forms of combat, is very good with a wide selection of weapons and he's quite fast and strong. He's an exceptional pilot and can also drive very well. Whilst not outstanding in any particular field he's so good in a wide range of them that he was an good choice for the paragons. As well as that he does have a mean pair of goggles strapped to his face. They can zoom and scan anything in their view. They can highlight enemies for the user and they have many different visions such as thermal and X-ray. As a last ditch effort it can also produce a flash in an attempt to blind opponents and shoot a burst of energy to hurt them.It greatly improves his accuracy and awareness, helping in a fight.
Backstory: Joe was an exceptional agent of shield, not necessarily being the best in any particular area but still shining enough to be noticed. This got him invited onto a certain project, one he gladly joined for the chance so he better and improve himself. It involved using rather experimental technology to temporally link the brain to a piece of technology to better improve it's use and performance. The experiment was a success but only partially. It linked but permanently. Joe didn't have much of a problem with this, embracing his new body part rather than rejecting it. The goggles became a piece of him and helped him advance further up the ranks of shield until he was considered good enough to be a paragon.

Last edited:
Change of plans. Gonna use an inhuman, but slightly different than most.
Name: Talius Reation
Species: Inhuman
S.H.I.E.L.D. Codename: Database
Appearance: Database is nothing special on the outside, standing 5'7" and weighing 132 lbs. His hair is flat, and the scalp has designs similar to the mainframe of a computer on it. His suit includes a long sleeve shirt and black pants, with small pouchs for holding weapons and gadgets.
Personality: Database is normally very relaxed about normal things, but becomes a sentient zombie when dealing with anything technical. He loves anything he can reprogram or completely recode. Database isn't to good with others though.
Superpower: Database has the ability to 'plug himself into' computers and other electronics/technology using a wire-like structure that occured under Terragensis. With it, he can control what the item does by thinking. Database can also download all information on a source when plugging in.
Backstory: Database was a normal kid who just exited Terragensis. After doing so, he was made to join the tech department, where somehow he hacked his way into S.h.i.e.l.d itself. That alone caused Nick Fury to search him out, and being a 'kid' Database could be forgiven and given a place on the team, as with new technologies being created, new threats to deal with.
Extra: Na

Name: Kaleb Storm
Species: Human (Master of the Mystic Arts)
S.H.I.E.L.D. Codename: Kedavra
Appearance: Kaleb has jet black hair covering the top of his head. He wears glasses over his natural brown eyes. He wears the clothing of the Masters of the Mystic Arts, minus the Cloak of Levitation.
Personality: Kaleb is serious. He occasionally jokes around, but he is serious for the most part. He is also very smart.
Superpower: Kaleb has mastered the Mystic Arts (Sling Rings, astral form, etc.) He has all the powers that the Masters of the Mystic Arts can use.
Backstory: Kaleb was taught the Mystic Arts by Wong in an attempt to create more sorcerers. Kaleb was originally supposed to guard the Sanctum in Asia, but he was called to join the Paragons instead.
Extra: Too tired to make any extra info right now, gotta get to bed soon.

Firebrand’s a meta human though, and you’re right about having way too many inhumans.
The first mission will still be hunting Tendril.
Database and Kedavra are approved, but you guys will have to wait half a day for the thread to go up since I’m waiting for the bus now and can only get computer access at home. Sorry!

Superpower: His hands and feet have been partially replaced, allowing him to spew fire from them like flamethrowers and use the flames to soar into the air, i.e. Iron Man's boot jets.

Superpower: Her amour(Not very original, I know), which has a similar arsenal to Astro-boy(Nobody is gonna get that 'reference', are they?), which includes several Machine Guns(No, she doesn't ones in the butt of her armour), and has missile launchers in her shoulder pads, she has rocket shoes.

(just normal humans with scientific enhancements)

That’s what metahumans are - enhanced humans. Even Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were enhanced by technology, even with the Mind Stone technically being the source it was Hydra’s tech and the sceptre (and possibly Ultron) that was behind the incorporation.

That'd make Joe a meta human XD Better change that up also looking forwards to it XD Would this be the first time the group is meeting and stuff?

Yes, the RP will begin with the team being formed. We’ll probably have everyone auto Fury to show him recruiting them prior to everyone meeting up, and from there I’ll control him. Warbird and Tendril will be the only two not recruited from the start.

That’s what metahumans are - enhanced humans. Even Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were enhanced by technology, even with the Mind Stone technically being the source it was Hydra’s tech and the sceptre (and possibly Ultron) that was behind the incorporation.
I guess Firebrand could be a meta human but I still thinks its not exactly like that since he doesn't really have superpowers, just mechanical add ons

The definition of metahuman I'm working with is enhanced humans, magically, technologically or otherwise. As Stark said, "Magic is just science we don't understand yet."