• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Runaway

Cool Middy. Very cool. Blaire sure took a leap from killing people to taking out an entire city. And I was literally about to stop reading the chapter and say it was SECOND degree murder after the police officer spoke. Good thing I just wanted to see how Blaire handled herself there :p

Although one prick in my mind is that Blaire's arm or shoulder has to hurt like hell now. Shotguns have one hell of a kickback (believe me, I know) and without any protection against where you put the handle on your shoulder will make it hurt afterwards, and putting in too far away from your collarbone will make it worse (hurts to move your arm because you were too close to the joint). But if she was being the Terminator and held it away from her shoulder like it was a pistol, well, I've never really tried that. XD

[/rant]

:D Yay Blaire is is evil and epic. Now there is no way that she can be stopped now! Or will she.... :0

I love this chapter. I laughed when Tyranitar shot down the helicopter, and when Sneasel killed all of the policemen. That was just win. ;)

......EPIC!!!

Anywho, there is a small little thing bugging me about your story.

It's set in Sinnoh, but every Pokemon Blaire has so far has been from Johto. I love Johto, probably more then it is to healthily love a video game setting. But I think it would make a bit more sense if Blaire's next Pokemon was a Sinnoh native, such as Sneasel evolving, or a giant hulking Mamoswine of DEATH.

or a giant hulking Mamoswine of DEATH.
[size=6pt]*LoN is still quite partial to a giant hulking Magnemite of DEATH, but that's just his opinion*[/size]

Heh, Mamoswine would be an interesting twist to the story, to say the least. Would break the trend of dark types as well, be it for good or bad.

No! Mamoswine is ugly,fat, and so not for Blaire.

May I suggest Drapion? It's part dark so it can't break the trend of dark types, pretty scary, destructive, and Blaire can ride on top if it! But it's your opinion so I'll let you decide. =)
[size=4pt]I don't hate Mamoswine, I just have this thing for fat Pokemon. >>[/size]

Wow great story keep on right more please. This story has a twist of villiany and evil, I like it. Its about time someone wrote a story, that consist of a villians point of view. Midnight on a scale of 1 to 100 I give you 100!!!! ;D

Please don't get Mamoswine. Even though it can impale with those massive tusks, its not Dark or evil. Drapion might be a good choice, or something like a Primeape- insane, strong, fast, INSANE!

Anyways, just pick whichever poke you want next, and as always: keep it up!

(I'm gone for 2 weeks and this is what happens.)

Cannibalistic....

Anyway, it's shaping up nicely. You're very good at writing! Keep it up!

She should get a Drapion, but I'm biased on that Statement. Or a Sableye.

Slash, eat and burn XD

Chapter 13

Queen of Sinnoh. Now doesn't that sound lovely? Ruler of the World, now that was a title.

Blaire had spent another hour staring at the remains of the city before she had finally turned on her heels and began to walk back to the forest. Did she really have to destroy that city, and everyone who had inhabited it? Of course she did. That city posed a threat to her, not to mention the people in it. If a single person had escaped and told someone else in another city about her whereabouts, the news would have spread quickly, and that certainly was not an option for her to consider.

How much time had that taken her? To destroy a single city? A few hours or more? It was too much time to waste, time she didn't have. It should never take that long to destroy one city. Though she knew if she had more allies on her side, it would only take a few minutes the next time she destroyed a city. Who did she have as an ally, the Pokemon by her side? They could turn on her any minute, and people weren't to be trusted, at all. So she had no one on her side, no one at least she could trust anyways. Though if the Pokemon really wanted to turn on her they most likely would have by now. Well, that was re assuring. Blaire looked down at the Sneasel and Houndoom by her side. They seemed loyal enough, didn't they? Or rather, were they afraid of her power that she was slowly gaining? She liked the sound of that word, power. It seemed to fit nicely with her name. Powerful Blaire. The Almighty Blaire. Queen Blaire. Wow, impressive title. Though what would she be Queen of exactly? She didn't have that much power, yet. Could she claim that city as her own? Rename it and build it up? Of course not, not now anyways. Soon enough higher authority would take over and she would be sentenced to something, who knows what. Though when she did have the power and no one was in her way, she would claim it all. All of Sinnoh as her own, now that was something to look forward to. Though she hated waiting, it was something she would have to deal with until the time was right.

Though her plan for the future had one little problem in it. Vincent. What was he doing, anyways? Would he in any way want to join her in this plan for world domination? He could be by her side, the both of them smiling as they would watch the world bow down before them, obeying their every command. Blaire shook her head. What was she thinking? There was no way he could be involved with this, at all. For one thing, she would watch him die if not kill him herself. It was war after all, wasn't it? For another, she wanted the world for herself; even if she let Vincent live somehow she would never share it with him. There was a thought somewhere in the back of her mind that wanted her to kill him the day she took over Sinnoh, she smiled.

Some short time later, she had called the Tyranitar back into its Pokeball. She didn't want to babysit that thing, after all it was only needed for mass destruction and she clearly did not need that now, when she was on her way home. The light started to fade from the trees, her
silhouette slowly becoming one with the shadows as night came upon her. Though she was not in pure darkness; the little moonlight that shown through the trees at an angle as it guided her home. She looked back down at the Sneasel and Houndoom who as usual, were overcome with boredom. Why did they always need something to do, or rather, why did they always want to kill or destroy something? Were they unhappy or did they feel unloved? Blaire quickly shook her head and erased the thought from her memory. That didn't matter, all that mattered was that they would do as she said, or they too would perish along with any other person who got in her way.

She glanced at her house and the way the moonlight hit it at the angle, it seemed spooky in a way and she slowly smiled and started to walk towards her house wanting to sleep. Though her smile vanished the second she saw an outline of a figure, leaning against the door. Whoever it was had its arms crossed, and one foot slowly tapped against the hard wood floor, the noise echoing into the night. When it had finally opened its eyes, their fierceness pierced Blaire as if they saw right through her. It smirked, then slowly grinned flashing its teeth. She knew that smile and those eyes, they came back for her, and Blaire as well as the Pokemon beside her slowly tensed. Vincent was waiting for her.

She stood frozen with fear, like he had earlier before. He stepped out into the moonlight and glared at her, his eyes shining brightly. Vincent held his index finger out and beckoned her towards him, still glaring. What was she doing, just standing there? Kill him already! No. She needed to be careful now, one wrong thing said and she could end up being dead. After all, most accidents happen close to home, and she wasn't going down like this, especially not by him. Blaire took a step forward, and he walked down the porch steps, only a few feet away from her now. Vincent spoke calmly to Blaire, though he was far from being calm.

"Blaire...you look so..tense.." He tilted his head to the side and smiled, his glare gone. "Why were you gone for so long, Blaire? Did lunch really take you that long?"

She glared at him, annoyed. He was starting to push it too far, and she knew she would lose her temper if he kept it up. Though she knew thats what he wanted her to do, which was all the more harder for Blaire not to loose her temper. She exhaled, closed her eyes for a brief moment, then looked at Vincent.

"I...did have lunch, at some old western restaurant in Eterna. The place gave me a headache, so I ate quickly and.." Her voice trailed off, not sure if she was going to tell the rest. She would have to say each word carefully.

"And..then what?" Vincent said, taking another step closer to her, still smiling, still playing his game. She eyed him closely.

"Then...this man asked me for a battle, I won and he gave me his Tyranitar..."

"He gave you his Tyranitar? Just like that? Gave it to you?" He now eyed her closely, then Blaire slowly nodded, then continued.

"Yeah...don't know why though.." she glanced at the ground, he took another step. Blaire looked up again at Vincent. "Then I was on this sort of...mental high and we destroyed Eterna.." She spoke her last sentence quickly, and hoped he didn't hear her. Though he did. His eyes widened, then glared.

"You killed...everyone, in that city? Everyone? That was my home, my memories..my family, my job!" He snarled, his hands starting to shake; he wanted to hit her, hard. Blaire nodded, though she dare not say anything.

"You freeze me to a chair and almost starve me to death! You kill my Alakazam! You killed my family!" Blaire started to take steps back, though he started advancing towards her.

"YOU deserve to die, Blaire! I swear on my life, you will die! If not tonight by me, then praise the man who killed your worthless soul!" He yelled at the top of his lungs at her, then began to laugh and slowly grinned. Out of his pocket he slowly took out a pocket knife, the blade shining in the moonlight. Her eyes widened and she began to back away faster, the Pokemon already farther away from her. How protective they were! His grin still played on his face as he gripped the knife in his hand, still pointing it at Blaire.

"Would you like to be skinned alive? Or should I make it quick? Should I cut you down the middle?" He began slashing at the air, as if Blaire were right there. She couldn't see the Pokemon anymore, and that was bad. He began advancing faster, his voice louder.

"Should I cut out your heart, stab it and let the whole world see? Cut you open and bleed yourself dry?" She turned on her heels and began running, her heart pounded in her chest, as her lungs already were lacking oxygen. She was in a horror movie, and there was no way getting out. He began running too, his footsteps echoing in her ears as she started to run North.

"You can't run forever Blaire! I will kill you!"

Her eyes scanned the trees, in hope of answers. There had to be something she could to do escape this. She could not die, not here! But it was pointless; once she had left the Forest she was alone, her Pokemon had left her. In a matter of minutes, both of them saw the Forests clearing though neither of them stopped running. Blaire continued running as hours passed, not daring to look back to see if Vincent was following her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.....that kinda sucks. Now she can't go back. :p .....OMG!!! No more Sneasel?

And WHY didn't Blaire pull out Tyranitar and stomp the little mo-fo into the ground? >:(

Ooooh. Wicked Bitch of Sinnoh is running? From someone with no Pokemon?

Wow. Way to up the ante. Vincent must have some trump card or something.

Blaire has another enemy, this one with a score to settle. He's not dead either, so that's a plus.

Maybe Vincent will come across some Pokemon that can obliterate all of Blaires, like an Empoleon. It's super effective against two of her Pokemon, and has a resistance to the other.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Blair not sloving her problem with violence? *gasp!* Then again, with out her minions she's powerless. Cursed cliffhangers! :(

Maybe Vincent will come across some Pokemon that can obliterate all of Blaires, like an Empoleon. It's super effective against two of her Pokemon, and has a resistance to the other.
Super vs All 3, isn't it?

Steel beats Ice/Dark, Water beats Fire/Dark, and Water or Steel beats Rock/Dark, right?

Chapter 14

Snow, how peaceful and beautiful it looked yet dangerous at the same time. Figures.

The sun began to advance its way over the horizon, eliminating all protective shadows for Blaire in a matter of minutes. She was lost, and had no idea where she was headed. Blaire did know that the temperature was starting to decrease, despite the rising sun. Finally, after hours of running she cautiously looked behind her only to see no one there. When did he stop chasing her? Had he gone back to her house, and destroyed it? Or was he now living in it himself? Was he looking for people to help capture her, did he offer an award? She sighed and finally came to a stop and sat down on the cold ground. Her body ached from her feet all the way to the tips of her fingers, which were slowly going numb.

She was in the mountains, and sooner or later it would most likely snow. A tank top and jeans were clearly not proper attire for being in the snow, or in cold weather. After a glance around, it would be some time before she would find any type of shelter; she was surrounded by wilderness. Snow capped trees the size of skyscrapers, un leveled terrain, and to top it off mountains. Only someone so crazy would even think of living in a place like this. It was madness. Everything around her was staring at her, mocking her in a way that made her sick. It took almost everything in her to not yell back at the wilderness. Blaire glared at the trees, the mountains, then finally the ground. This winter wonderland would definitely have to go as soon as she claimed power.

After sighing once more, Blaire stood up and rubbed her hands together, hoping the friction would bring some sort of heat to her hands. Though it was not much, she felt the warmth it brought and was satisfied. After she warmed her hands a few more times, she began walking again. What ever happened to her Sneasel and Houndoom? Were they caught and murdered? Were they looking for her right now? Of course they weren't. If they even had the smallest brain they should know not to go looking for her. Did they really want to endanger themselves like that? Though, if they did die, it was their own fault for not having someone to watch over them. If they ended up eating each other due to complete madness, well, that was their fault too. Blaire had only the Tyranitar left, the Pokemon of mass destruction. What good would that thing be in the snow anyways? Nothing. It would probably get stuck then she would have to find a way to dig it out, or leave it to die. She really did not want that to happen, so she left it in its ball. Lucky thing, it most likely had some sort of heater and was sleeping. She had the nerve the throw the ball onto the ground and smash it, though that wouldn't do her any good either. In this kind of weather, she needed as much energy as she could get, and she was not going to waste it on throwing a ball.

It had been over an hour and Blaire still had no sign of any life. Not a cabin, hotel, or resort. She couldn't feel her fingers, and the numbness was slowly going up her arms. What time was it anyways? Everything looked the same to her, the grey sky and the trees; it was as if she was walking in place for over an hour. Great, walking in circles. That had to be the worst thing to happen to her today, not to mention that she was slowly losing feeling in her body. Her feet were were getting soaked by the snow, and it was only a matter of time before she would lose feeling in those as well. The snow was only up to her ankles, but it could all change in a minute if she took a wrong step and sank into deeper snow. The wind started to pick up, biting at her bare arms and face as she continued to move onward. She began walking faster, the wind pushing against her body, telling her to go back. She wanted to scream, yell for help, anything. But her lungs were frozen, and it only made them ache more when she made the attempt.

When she finally was about to give up, she spotted a cabin off in the distance. It was glowing with warmth, she could almost feel it. Surely they would accept her into their home, would they not? A traveler lost in the mountains, in need of shelter and most of all clothing. They would have to, or else they would die, no questions asked. She grinned, and began to advance her way towards the cabin. Images of warm food, fire and a comfortable bed flooded her mind. She wanted to run towards the cabin, burst the door wide open and take everything for herself, not even bothering to ask. She wanted to shove all the people out and take a long nap in the closest bed. Though she had to be careful, she had no protection with her, no help with any murders. She was helpless without the Sneasel and Houndoom. She only hoped that the people inside were old, defenseless and ready to die, that would make things way easier.

She reached her hand out, and slowly tried to make a fist. After several minutes of trying, she got frustrated and placed her hands by her side once more. She could not control her hands anymore, they were dead. Angrily, she beat them together, trying to have feeling in them once more, but it was pointless. Blaire was more or less trying to beat two rocks together and except them to respond. She sighed, then reached her foot back and kicked the door with so much power, she seemed to stumble back a little. A few moments later, a woman answered the door with a frightened expression on her face. Blaire took a step forward and shoved her way around the woman, then sat down next to the warm fireplace, her body starting to un thaw piece by piece. The woman slowly walked behind her, and she could feel her eyes on her back.

W-who are you?" she asked slowly advancing closer. Wow, the woman really had no idea, did she? Figures, thats how people in the mountains were. Blaire chuckled and slowly turned around.

"Blaire Reinhardt. I'm lost, and your just going to be a nice person and let me stay here, got it? By the way, fetch me some scarfs or something, a heavy coat, maybe?"

The woman stared at her, then turned on her heels and began gathering things in a nearby closet. Well, at least she wasn't foolish and didn't disobey her. Maybe she would let this one live, and be happy in this...place. Okay, she was going to kill her, enough said. She wasn't in the mood to let people live, especially in this place. Though there had to be more people around somewhere, right? If she lived and had the chance to tell someone, she would be in even more trouble. Blaire stood up and walked over to the woman, grabbing the scarf and coat out of her hands. Making her way towards the bathroom, she slammed the door shut and looked at herself in the mirror.

How long had it been since she had seen her own face? Months? It was hard to believe it was actually her. She reached her hand out and touched the mirror in horror. She examined her face; tired, angry, annoyed. Though deep down there was someone who used to be calm anc collected. There was an assortment of things in her hair ranging from leaves and sticks to clumps of wet dirt and moss. It all seemed to be frozen there in a tangled mess, she wasn't even sure if she had curls anymore. Her tank top had blood stains on it, and was caked in dirt as well. She didn't dare to look down at her pants, or even her wound on her thigh. Blaire just stared at her face blankly, curiously. Finally, after ten minutes of staring, she whipped the scarf around her neck, and put the ugly colored jacket on. She stepped out of the bathroom, and the woman was still staring at her.

"I recognize you now...you're the one everyones after.." Blaire rolled her eyes at the womans remark. Well, took her long enough. "I called the police from Snowpoint, they should be here any moment now, and you will go where you belong.."

Blaire walked towards the kitchen, searching for anything sharp, anything that would kill this woman. She grasped a kitchen knife just as there were loud knocks on the door. Blaire threw the knife towards the womans throat, making a whistling sound as it made impact and went through. She fell to the ground and clutched her throat helplessly. There were more loud knocks at the door as Blaire shoved the now dead womans body against the door, trying to prevent them from coming in. Blaire dropped the knife to the ground and ran for the nearest window quickly opening it and jumping out just as the door was busted open. The police began searching the house, some taking care of the dead body, others calling 911. She continued running, the snow getting deeper and deeper.

Five minutes later however, she wished she would have been caught by the police. A harsh blizzard had picked up, making it harder and harder for Blaire to see. The snow was getting deeper now, the scarf and jacket not doing any justice for her body. Off in the distance she could hear the police coming after her, but they all wanted to turn back due to the snow storm. Blaire was freezing, and she could taste death on her tongue. The snow was knee deep now, and yet she still struggled on ward. She had to make it to the city, there had to be a way out of this storm, a way for her to live! She couldn't give up, not now! She had ran into a sign, and with her hand she hit the sign repeatedly, wanting not only to come back into her hand, but to see what was on the sign as well. She cut her hand, though she did not feel it as blood gushed out of her hand at an alarming rate. The sign in faded letters read, "Snowpoint, 5 miles." Blaire tried to narrow her eyes, but they would not move an inch. Mot moving for the shortest of time, wanting to see what the sign had read, had only made her colder.

The snow would not cease, and Blaire knew well enough that it wouldn't for a long time. She could not go back, there was no way she could find her way back to the little house in this mess. Blaire was already far out into the blizzard and it was hard enough to see as it is. Though somewhere in the back of her mind for the first time, she felt fear. It trickled its way to the front of her brain until it began to drive her crazy. The little pulse she had began to slowly accelerate, making it harder for her to breath. She couldn't feel her legs anymore, let alone hardly anything on her body. She cried out in pain as walking began to send pains up her dead limbs. She howled into the sky angrily, ripping the scarf off her neck.

"Fine! I deserve it, you backstabbing fools! I deserve this! Bring it on!"

Blaire continued to drag on as her body only began more numb. Her anger was slowly fading, and it became a peaceful thought. She began to feel the desire to sleep now more then ever and she stopped walking, blinked once then looked down. She stared at the snow as it began to look all the more comfortable for her, it was calling to her, and she was going to give in. She scooped up a pile of snow with her frozen hand and brought it up to her face and looked at it closely. It had gotten the best of her after all. Her eyes seemed to glaze over as her life seemed to flash before her eyes in the snow, she was watching it like a movie. She had deserved this.

Finally, when her body could take it no more, she collapsed into the snow and slept the most comfortable sleep known to man. In a matter of minutes, the blizzard covered her in snow, all traces of her body gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOMG! Is that it? Seriously? She just freezes to death? Out of every possible way to die? What about the Tyranitar? Is this too many questions? Midnight says: Yes. Shut Up! XD

Runaway was still extremely good and I shall print it off so I can read it forever.

:o

*screams "NO!" dramatically and echoingly until her throat is raw*

What kind of ending was that?! She could've used the Tyranitar (which was what I was waiting for through the whole chapter XD) What the heck? *sighs* Still, t'was a good story while it lasted. But still, couldn't have Blaire had a more, I dunno, EPIC death involving the death of many more as she went down?

...but...but...but.....but.......

*cries*

how...how could you Middy!?!?

At least, at LEAST Chapter 15! c'mon she could like, be found by the police, taken to Snowpoint, and die taking it down with her!

...or not.......*snivel*

Oh well, epic while it lasted.

You had to end it that way didn't you? Either way, very nice Midnight.

You should think about writing another short fic. I'd love to read any of your works.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
What a pathetic way to go. After all the lives she destroyed this death is too generous.

Why couldn't she die fighting!?

Perhaps have the cops unload their rounds on her,or better yet, let Vincent get his revenge in the most horribly grusome way you could thing of.

None the less, this was one of THE best fics I have read in a very long time and I thank you for gracing us with its epicness. *bows before Ms. Midnight*

finished reading this at work earlier. Very good companion while I play the game I test. great work and very intresting theme. Gonna start on your other fan fics tomorrow :D

I LOVED IT!!!!! *fan girl scream*

you know it show's a side of yourself you never knew, you know that right?

I'ma going to read EA now. Kthxbai.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Not too dead. Anyway. I'm ashamed to say I haven't actually read this until now. XD The style and the story were unique and I applaud you.

You're quite talented at this, though, I noticed a few things that could use fixing/work if you're interested. xP

Anyways, good job Elle~