• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Runaway

S

Shocari

Your character is truly evil. I like that. It is indeed a very rare thing to find a person who knows how to be evil. I look forward to seeing what's next.

Theft
Armed Robbery
Attempted Murder
1st Degree Murder
Arson

Well, Psycho Monkey, is you want to get technical, it's actually 2nd degree murder, for 1st degree is when you kill someone after taking careful planning with the idea before carrying it out; so you have a plan set out with it. Second degree doesn't have planning. And Middy herself said that Blaire acts upon her thoughts at the time being.

But back on topic, keep writing with you and your evil character.

Chapter 6

‘Drastic times call for drastic measures'. Well, it was true, wasn't it?

As much as Blaire believed that line, which each continuous step forward, she started to wonder why she did the things she did. Could she face fear, even when she stared at it in the face? Or was her only way out to run from it, afraid to face the consequences? She had protection from any danger, she had proved that to herself in the past few days. Possible threats to her were easily dealt with, and she was now charged with many things that could send her to jail, or worse. Is that what she wanted out of life, to be a criminal? To be feared? Or in her attempt to have some fun for once in her life, did she end up this way? She had gone from boring teenager to someone to be on the lookout for and to be feared. Did she have split personality disorder now? Was she asking for help in her actions? Although all those thoughts now zoomed in and out of her mind, the one that seemed bigger then the rest, bothered her the most. Could she go back? No, that was out of the question completely. What did she have to go back for? To face her parents? To be locked up in jail? She had nothing to go back for, this was her life now, a criminal. No turning back. There was a slight thought in the back of her mind that told her she enjoyed it. That thought, when she did her actions towards people, seemed to take over everything else.

The sun had rose, and the sun had set. Her mind was so focused on questions, that after the third sunset, she had forgotten how many days she had been walking without rest. To add on to everything else, Blaire wasn't even sure what direction she was going anymore. For all she knew, the Sneasel and Houndoom weren't even following her anymore. Was she hungry? Tired? Even those things she did not know; the only things she seemed to know now was her name, and that she had passed one city, walked through what seemed to be a tunnel after an hour or so trying to find her way through it, then walked through two more cities. The sun began to set once more, and Blaire was positive that she either had a killer headache, or somehow a beehive now lived in her brain.

She now entered what appeared to be a sea of flowers. In every direction she looked there were flowers. If she hadn't seen the sign that read "Welcome to Floaroma Town", she would have guessed that it was a huge meadow out in the middle of nowhere. The Town itself, she came to realize, was filled with an overpowering aroma of a different variety of flowers. Well at least it smelled decent, and it did seem to slightly ease her headache. Maybe if this place kept her in a well enough mood, she wouldn't think about destroying this pretty little Town. Maybe. As she walked farther into Town more and more people started to stare at her. How bad did she look? Rather, how much had they heard or seen about her? She needed to get a new set of clothes, and fast before something went wrong. She quickened her pace and looked from left to right, trying to find somewhere to get a new set of clothes. She couldn't go in any local store, or Pokemon Center, that would be too crowded. She needed a deserted place, or at least, a place that was deserted right now. Blaire glanced at the Flower shop that was coming up and quickly ran in that direction.

Blaire looked at her feet; luckily the Sneasel and Houndoom were still somehow, both there. Well, that was a good thing, if her protection left, then she would be doomed. There was a young girl inside wore a green apron that had a few pockets and a white Pokeball in the center. In her hair she wore a green bandana that matched the apron. Running over to the girl, Blaire looked her up and down then held out her hand.

"Yeah, uh I'm applying for a job here to be a...gardener. Y'know to help the community. Anyways I'll be needing an outfit like that right away, got it?"

The girl slowly nodded and reached in a nearby drawer then handed Blaire a neatly folded apron and bandana, and smiled.

"Your first shift will be tomorrow morning ma'am, have a nice day! Be sure to plant some flowers!"

Blaire turned on her heels and put the apron over her black tank top and pants. After grabbing a ribbon off one of the nearby tables that was most likely used for flowers, she tied her hair up into a ponytail then slipped the bandana over it. Well, that was easier then she thought it would be. No deaths or explosions here. Besides, she didn't feel like it now anyways and it saved them both the trouble for right now. She glanced down at both Pokemon; both seemed to be really bored, then again she was growing bored as well. She walked out of the Flower Shop with ease, all the eyes seemed to disappear at once, like she was a new person. People smiled at her, some waved. The feeling of comfort washed over her, like she had never felt it before in her life. Soon enough, Blaire began to smile back, and often wave. She smiled down at the two Pokemon that walked next to her. Both gave her the what-in-the-world-is-wrong-with-you look and the do-I-know-you look. After receiving both, Blaire began walking away from Floaroma, due North. Up ahead, she could faintly make out a Forest; she began to run with excitement. Each step that she got closer to the forest she could feel her anger coming back.

Reaching the forests entrance, she noticed a sign that read, "Eterna Forest". Grinning, she knew at once that she would be safe in here, and at one last glance at the Pokemon she sprinted into the Forest chuckling. She raced with the Pokemon at her side, often glaring at each other when one was ahead of the other. When she was absolutely sure she had no idea where she was at, Blaire stopped and laughed loudly, the sound echoing off the tree's. She was lost in a Forest, yet she laughed with joy. Had she gone mad?! Or rather, was she glad she had gotten lost? The moon shined brightly through the tree's, casting a glow on the Forest floor. Taking off her apron, she stretched then pointed to the Sneasel.

"Thing, get us some firewood, and make it quick, I'm starting to get cold," Blaire demanded then rubbed her shoulders, trying to make them warmer, "Then you. When the thing gets back, you will light the wood on fire."

Both Pokemon nodded, then at once the Sneasel ran off into the Forest, searching for firewood. She looked at the space around her; it was fairly big enough to hide in, thats for sure. Even big enough for..

The Sneasel came back then, with claws full of firewood, then dropped it all on the ground. Seconds after, flames flew out of Houndoom's mouth, lighting the wood at once. Blaire sat on the ground, looking at the Pokemon across from her. She grinned, her smile sending shadows onto the tree's above them. She looked at both of them seriously, then both returned the expression back. Her voice sounded almost at a whisper; although she did not know why, her grin still played on her face.

"You two better get sleep, tomorrow's going to be a very busy day. We're going to build a house here. Yes you heard me, a house. Stop looking at me funny. Then once you two are done with that, we are all going to re-visit some old friends in the city up ahead, Eterna City."

With that, the Pokemon grinned and nodded, then started to close their eyes, repositioning their bodies so they could sleep on the ground. Blaire chuckled, yawned, then lay back and slowly fell asleep under the stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Holy frigging crap. I am now tempted to write my own story about some sort of villian, but I don't want to steal your idea.

It's brilliant, truly. Not the most descriptive ever, but brilliant. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go make a Pokemon Center implode.

*runs back and hides in a tree while stashing her rocket launcher away. Seconds later, a hoarde of cops rush by and passs the trre and continue on.*

*jumps out of the tree*

Seriously, you think they'd look harder for someone who just blew a Pokemon Center to high heaven by using a Giga Energy Kick then blasting countless rockets at it......

Anyway, the only thing I'm wondering is why the heck does Blaire need a house?

*runs back and hides in a tree while stashing her rocket launcher away. Seconds later, a hoarde of cops rush by and pass the tree and continue on.*

*jumps out of the tree*

Too, many typos...

[quote author=Chibi link=topic=4963.msg76824#msg76824 date=1224631571]
Anyway, the only thing I'm wondering is why the heck does Blaire need a house?
[/quote]

Hmm, thinking the same thing.She's likely just going to abandon it when her work is done.

Or use it as a torture house.
Or something.

Chapter 7 (kind of long)

As the sun slowly began to rise, everything in the Forest slowly came back to life. Numerous bird Pokemon began singing, others flying around the Forest, rustling the tree's. With each ray of sunlight that shined down through the branches, the Forest became more alive. Pokemon played with each other restlessly, and somewhere off in the distance, faint Trainer calls could be heard from battle. All of it seemed like a perfect fairy tale from a book. The way a Pokemon Trainers life would be on the road. Happy, carefree, stressless.

Which was why Blaire awoke in a bad mood.

Her eyes snapped open into the blaring sunlight, and she instantly turned her face into the ground, and hoped that sleep would come once more. Even the slight darkness from the ground could not hide her from the sounds around her, and it quickly gave her a headache. Sitting up, the first thing she noticed, oddly, was that the fire was out. Well, that was a good thing because if the fire continued with no one to watch it, then she most likely would have burned to a crisp. Not like the Things she had cared at all. She glared at the Pokemon who were stared at her, dumbfounded. They either had no idea what to do, or forgotten, how wonderful. She pointed at the Sneasel, then at the Houndoom.

"You and you! Go off into the Forest and cut down some tree's, and please, no sticks. If you do that, seriously, I will probably rip your arms off. Now go!"

They stared at her for a few moments, then after nodding, the Pokemon ran off into the tree's in search of large tree's, like asked. At least they obeyed and didn't give her an attitude, that seemed one of their better traits, besides that they protected her and assisted in her crimes. She stood up, stretched and glanced around her. After she eyed the area of space she had to build, she took her foot and began to trace the outline of the house. It was small, she had to admit and most likely would look like a cottage if anything. She didn't need much space anyways; all she needed was a bedroom, kitchen, an extra room, and another empty space just for looks. She had no idea how she was going to get any plumbing, but she would get to that later. Most likely, if she got bored, she would re design it later.

After twenty or so minutes later the Houndoom and Sneasel came back, both helping each other carry the huge tree's they carried on their backs. After closer examination, they only carried two tree's. Blaire rolled her eyes, and walked over the them, then pointed to the square perimeter she had scribbled into the mud. They had to be smart enough to know that two tree's would not build a decent sized house. Then again, humans were smarter, so it made sense.

"Gone for twenty minutes and all you two have are these two tree's. Hmph, although I did expect this from the both of you, I am disappointed. Now both of you—!"

Blaire stopped, interrupted and confused when the Sneasel raised a claw, as if to say something. She rose an eyebrow, then turned her head to the side, and looked at the thing who pointed its claw behind itself. Slowly, she looked up to see where it pointed, and her eyes widened. There behind the Pokemon, were other Pokemon that all carried tree's of massive size. She did not know the names of them, or had seen them before. After five minutes of the Pokemon delivering the tree's, Blaire finally was impressed. She pointed to the logs, then the perimeter.

"All of you, start working..." she paused then quietly mumbled, "please.."

They nodded and started to lift the massive tree's; some Pokemon cut them into sizes, others ran back into the Forest, probably searching for more useful tree's. once all the tree's were made into logs, the Pokemon then started to cut notches into them, so that if two notches were placed together, they would stay in place. Wow, these things really were useful after all, and man did they know how to build! Although, she did wonder where they got it from. From time to time, Blaire walked over to each Pokemon, told it that it was doing a good job, thanked it, then repeated the process.

Finally, after five long hours, Blaire stood back, and examined the house. It definitely had a woodsy feeling to it, that was for sure. The roof looked like it was made from leaves and moss alone, although there was tree's underneath it. Even though she did not ask for it form the Pokemon, they had made a small porch that wrapped around the house, and stairs that lead up to the front door. Blaire walked into the house and gazed at it in awe; they were truly artists in this field. As she walked in, the first thing she noticed was the sitting area and stone fireplace to the left, another thing she did not ask for. There wasn't any furniture yet, but she could already feel herself calling this home. To the right of her was an empty space, but it didn't bother her. As she walked further the kitchen came into view, which looked just as lovely as the front. A small wooden table and a chair was placed in the center. Small wooden counters were placed along one side of the kitchen, there was extra space as well, and it seemed to Blaire that in every room there would be some extra space, even though it wouldn't be alot. Walking across the kitchen she came into a hallway with two doors; one at the very end of the hall, and the other in the middle of the hall to the right. She didn't step into the room in the middle of the hall, she only cared about her bedroom.

Her bedroom, looked like the biggest room of them all. It even had another fireplace. There was a nicely carved dresser next to the bed frame resting against the wall, and on the other side, a night stand. Her room had windows, but no glass, and although she didn't notice it before, the whole house had windows in it, scattered here and there. She loved her new room, it wasn't as dull looking as her old one. This room had life in it, somehow. She had slipped out of her bad mood, and now was in a good one. She ran towards the front of the house and jumped down the stairs. The Sneasel and Houndoom were there, casually sitting in the grass. The other Pokemon weren't there however, which disappointed Blaire a little. With her index finger, she beckoned the Pokemon forward into the home. The sun was beginning to set, and the temperature slowly decreased. Once inside Blaire found herself sitting on the floor, staring at the fire that burned into the fireplace with the Pokemon by her side. For the first time in a long time, she seemed relaxed with not a worry in the world, although she had many. She yawned, and was tired, despite not doing anything all day. She stood up and walked towards her bedroom, Pokemon close behind her. She sat in the wooden bed frame and took off her shoes, then placed them under the bed. She laid her head down and wasn't bothered one bit by the un comfort of the frame. The Sneasel stared at her, then tilted its head to the side.

"Yeah, I know its early, and I know we are supposed to be in Eterna right now. But, I do know that both of you are tired, and if you two don't want to get kicked out of this house, both of you will sleep, got it? Besides, I'll do it tomorrow."

Both Pokemon rolled their eyes, and fell asleep on the floor after a few minutes. Then too, Blaire followed their lead and soon fell asleep.

Wh-what's this? A chapter with no crime? No anger? : O

*faints for a moment, not able to comprehend* We need the senseless violence! We neeeeeed it!

Besides that, it's a very nice touchy-feely kind of chapter. I would live in that house fo' sho'.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
:o Wow! To think Blaire is capable of kindness and being calm and not a complete psycho bitch. I like this new side, builds character. Also, going from violence and explosions to mello keeps us hooked. Why? Because it breaks away from rutine and gets us thinking there's more to this story then violece and explosions.

Very well indeed Midnight.

Hehe! Cool! Pokemon build houses! I want one!

I know there is always an inevitable question that I have to ask, and here it is: How did Blaire get a mattress for her bed? Leaves? Moss?

Chapter 8

Who would ever thought that sleeping on a hard wooden frame could be so comfortable?

When Blaire awoke, the sun was just beginning to rise and make its way into her window. The day before flooded into her memory, and she sat up right away. She had serious work to do today, and nothing was going to stop her this time. After Blaire put her shoes back on, she walked towards the front of the house, the Pokemon right behind her. She began to walk away from the house, then paused glancing at it. It really was a nice house after all, hmph who would of thought?

She began to run through the tree's, blurs of green and brown flew past her as she continued to race with the Pokemon at her side. A few trainers here and there stared at her, but she could care less. The more she got accomplished today, the better. Although after her main goal today, Blaire really didn't know what else to do with the rest of her life. When her mind wasn't filled with thoughts of revenge or a plan, it was empty. She knew however, that she would always have to run from her fear of being caught, no matter how long it took her. Although now this thought wouldn't bother her as much as it used to. Her legs were more toned, and her body was more in shape. Well, at least that was a good thing, right? Eventually, as the forest clearing came more into view, Blaire began to slow until her pace gradually turned into a walk. No need to run out into the clearing looking stupid.

It was well into the afternoon by the time Blaire had finally reached the cities limits. After a brisk look at her attire, she had completely forgotten to bring her disguise. Which for what she was about to do, was a bad thing. The city was huge, and no doubt had police all over the place, along with Team Galactic members here and there. She needed to go back, but after how long it took her to reach the cities limits, going back would be pointless now. She needed all eyes off of her so she quickly turned into the nearest alley and began to walk quickly. Immediately she felt ease, and she relaxed, her body un tensed, and a small sigh of relief was let out from her body. She was fairly near the middle of the alley now, and after she sat down on the damp ground, both Pokemon looked at her with confusion. She glared at the both of them.

"You know what? No. Don't even think about looking at me like that. You two don't even know what were doing tonight, or right now for that matter. So just shut up and be patient you imps."

After they stared at her for a few moments, both Pokemon obediently nodded, and Blaire smirked. How she ever got them to listen and behave, she will never know, though, it was pretty amazing. With that Blaire closed her eyes, and impatiently waited for night fall to come. She drifted into a place where she was neither asleep or awake, but there somehow, her body numb with being half asleep. Nightfall seemed to come quick, although thats what she thought anyways. She could be wrong, but of course, she always was. There was a whispering but rich velvet voice that spoke to her then, and her heart almost stopped.

"You..."

Her eyes snapped open to a boy that was crouched down at her eye level, staring at her. After she re adjusted her eyes, Blaire stared at the boy right back. He looked to be her age, and was to say the least, very attractive. He looked flawless; black hair that went a little past his ears, piercing light blue eyes. It all fit together perfectly with his voice, and he could look no other way to her. She closed her eyes for a brief moment. Wow good job, way to keep focus, get it together. She opened her eyes and glared at the boy.

"Yes? What do you want?"

He grinned and chuckled a few times. After doing so, he sat on the other side of the alley, the moonlight reflecting onto his clothing. It dawned on her then, that the clothing looked so familiar. He was apart of Team Galactic. Well, this could be interesting. Now how was she going to get out of this? She now was basically caught in an alley, and all he had to do was get back up, because she knew he couldn't take her by himself. She smirked.

"You're the one everyone's after. Your Blaire.."

"Your point? What are you going to do? Turn me into your boss?"

He shook his head, and slowly smiled. Great, he was planning something. Although, maybe that wasn't a bad thing, after all he was good looking. Though if she didn't stay on her game, things could turn the wrong way, and on top of everything else she was dealing with right now, she really didn't need that.

"No... But I am to say the least impressed with you. The name's Vincent. It is very nice to meet your acquaintance finally, Blaire..." he then paused and stood up, brushed himself off, then leaned his back against the wall. "So what are you doing here anyways?"

Why on Earth did he have so many questions?! Why was he so good looking? Why did he talk like he was from a century ago. Well, more or less to be exact. It was a nice thing to hear from him, even though she had just met him. Finally, after what seemed to be ages of questions that ran through her head, she blinked, then spoke.

"Uh...yeah, you too..." she then stood up and leaned her back against the wall, like Vincent. "Me? I'm going to steal furniture most likely, burn a building, and kill anyone who is in my way.."

He seemed to stare at her for a moment, as if admiring her, then chuckled.

"Really now? Well that's...interesting. But I highly doubt that you could kill anyone. I mean look at you. You just look so innocent."

"Do you know what happened to the last person who said that to me? They died." Her eyes narrowed as she walked closer to Vincent, and looked him in the eyes.

"But you wouldn't kill me. Would you?" He grinned and chuckled once more.

She glared at him and brought up her fist and slammed it in the direction of his flawless face. What a shame to hurt such good looking guy like him. After a few seconds of not hearing him complain, or whine, Blaire stared at her fist that was now in the palm of his hand. He had caught her punch. She looked dumbfounded at her fist then at Vincent, who only grinned more. In a flash he twisted her around and pinned her arm against her back, the other arm slowly sliding around her waist. The Houndoom and Sneasel glared at him, ready to attack him when given the order. She thought about killing him in that moment, that perfect moment. But her thoughts were interrupted by his velvet voice in her ear.

"Would you like to try that again? That really was amusing, you know. The look on your face..."

"Let go of me.." She growled, trying to get out of the hold she was in now, "I don't want to kill you. But I will."

He chuckled and tightened his grip, both Pokemon took a step forward.

"Your Houndoom and Sneasel are very protective of you. That is amazing. Now calm down. All I want to do is come with you, Blaire."

"No. Your not coming with me."

"I can help."

"You'll get in the way."

"Really?" He turned her around once more, making her face him his hand still locked around her fist, his other softly around her waist.
"Yes, really. I need to steal some furniture and burn down the Team Galactic building, then I'm leaving. If you get in the way once, I'm going to kill you, understand?"

He nodded and chuckled. Then let go of his hold around her waist, but still firmly held her fist, then started walking out of the alley, the Pokemon slowly following behind. They turned around many corners, past many buildings and a few homes until finally, both of them faced the Galactic building. Slowly pulling a Pokeball out of his belt, he yelled into the night sky.

"Go! Typhlosion!"

Blaire looked at him confused. What in the world was he doing? She tilted her head to the side, glanced at the building, then at Vincent.

"What are you doing?"

He looked at her in the eyes, then at the building.

"Helping you.."

Blaire then snapped her fingers and the Houndoom at her side, facing the building as well. She didn't glance at Vincent to see what his reaction was about that. She then pointed to the building.

"Light it on fire, now. I want them all to burn..." She then glanced at Vincent, to see what his reaction was about that. Unaffected, he stared at the building as well, already on fire by the Houndoom.

"You too, Typhlosion, light it up and lets go."

Seconds later, flames flew out of the Pokemons mouth, assisting the Houndoom. Both Blaire and Vincent looked at the building as sheiks and cries erupted over the sound of the fire engines. They slowly looked at each other then, grinned, then began to walk back towards the alley, Pokemon following behind.

"Hmph, maybe I won't kill you after all, your useful.."

With that Vincent laughed loudly, the noise echoing off the now busy streets.

"Who knows.."

Hmm...good chapter. Burning buildings is fun, or I would assume so at least. This Vincet guy is interesting too....

P

Pokepok

That was quite a mysterious chapter. It was good too.
I find Vincent as a very mysterious person.
I just wish he doesn't backstab Blaire.

Vincent reminds me a bit of Artemis Fowl, given his appearance.

He sounds like a love interest. *hint, hint*

But giving Blaire a love interest would be cheesy in my opinion.

Psycho Monkey

Cheesey, but everyone needs a mate. He may even help her "relieve some stress" if you catch my drift ;)

I know there is always an inevitable question that I have to ask, and here it is: How did Blaire get a mattress for her bed? Leaves? Moss?

She slept on the wooden frame :p

[quote author:pokepok link=topic=4963.msg77703#msg77703 date=1225170042]
That was quite a mysterious chapter. It was good too.
I find Vincent as a very mysterious person.
I just wish he doesn't backstab Blaire.
[/quote]

[quote author:psycho Monkey link=topic=4963.msg77814#msg77814 date=1225236994]
Cheesey, but everyone needs a mate. He may even help her "relieve some stress" if you catch my drift ;)
[/quote]

You'll see ;)

Unexpected to say the least. Very unexpected. It sounds very interesting now. I'm hooked. Keep writing. I'll be reading quite often now.

Chapter 9

And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you. Wait, back up, what was she thinking?!

The night had seemed very short to her; not much really happened after the Team Galactic building burnt down. Yes the fire department was there to hose the remains down, but nothing in the building could have been restored. Yes the police were there as well as several ambulances, but Vincent guaranteed her no survivors, it was very unlikely.

Once Blaire and Vincent returned to the alley, the both had talked for what seemed to be hours, but at max it was twenty minutes. Blaire had really gotten to know Vincent and a little of his background. He was living on his own already at a young age, and made minimum wage working for Team Galactic and secretly another local store. Although the living by himself part didn't really concern Blaire, she found that they were very alike. That bothered her. Both of them impatient, one set minded, and enjoyed to light things on fire. He had left home in hopes of becoming a very powerful trainer, though he soon found out that his calling was for Team Galactic and soon joined them.

Once they had finished talking he had wished her goodnight and she slept on the ground, Vincent on the other side of the alley. Although she had the Pokemon protecting her from anything she could possibly need protection from, even Vincent, she felt at ease with him there, and for the first time in her life, she had a dream. Not much happened in the dream, though she saw Vincent's flawless face as clear as a bell in it. They were laughing, smiling and looked relaxed, something Blaire never thought she would ever accomplish in her life. She could see time passing, them growing older, having children...then it stopped. All of the dream seemed to rewind back to where they were now, present day and Blaire faced him with fury and hatred. He backed away, afraid and worried. It seemed he tried talking to her, though his words were mute. Then finally, she had killed him, his blood on her hands as she walked into the darkness of her dream..

Blaire screamed an ear shattering scream as her eyes opened and she found herself sitting up. It was early in the morning, the sun just beginning to come up over the horizon, bringing life the Earth once more. Frantically, she looked for Vincent. Was he okay? What had she done to him? Was it something she said? Finally, after her pathetic attempts to look for him, she realized he was gone. Maybe he was off to get something to eat. That had to be it. What other reason would he leave her like that? Of course, it was obvious. He didn't like her like that, why would he have to tell her everything he did?

She stood up and brushed herself off, then softly kicked the Sneasel and Houndoom to wake them up. Both Pokemon looked at her, wanting more sleep to come. She shook her head and glared, then pointed out of the alley.

"Don't forget we have work to do today. Come on, let's go."

They nodded and closely followed Blaire out of the alley. It wasn't wise to walk out during the day, too many suspecting eyes, especially in a large city. She wasn't in the mood for interruptions today; if anyone got in her way for a fraction of a second, or if anyone even tried to report her, they were dead. She grinned as she looked down at the Pokemon to her side, who seemed as usual, bored. Today was going to be fun after all. It took her forever to find a furniture store, but when she finally did she walked in and glanced at all the mattresses. They all looked very comfortable, and she had to restrain herself from pouncing on one and sleeping on it. She walked over to an employee, then smiled and acted like she was a friendly costumer instead of a wanted criminal.

"Ma'am, how much is that mattress over there? The really nice looking one?"

The employee, who was chewing her gum in a loud obnoxious manner, shrugged then pointed her thumb behind her.

"I just work as cashier."

Blaire glared at her then glanced at the security camera, then down at the Sneasel then mumbled down to it.

"Take out all the camera's, do it quickly."

The Sneasel ran off leaping up into the air and detaching all off the camera's, letting them clash to the floor. The cashier eyed Blaire, turned her head to the side, then looked down at the Houndoom.

"Your not going to get away with this.."

By then, the Sneasel was already at Blaire's side, and all three of them glared at the cashier who was still chewing her gum in the same annoying manner. Blaire took a step forward, the cashier took a step back, both looking at each other cautiously. Blaire turned her head to the side and sweetly smiled.

"Would you like to be burnt alive or have your throat slashed open?"

"N-neither.."

"Both it is then. Sneasel, Houndoom..."
The Sneasel leapt at the girls throat, her face full of fear. She screamed in terror as the Pokemon slashed her throat. Still alive, she fell to the floor in her own blood then looked up at Blaire, unable to say anything.

"Houndoom..." Blaire said calmly then pointed to the bleeding girl.

The Pokemon understood, then flames flew out of its mouth and lit the girl on fire at once. Blaire watched her body disintegrate from flesh to skeleton, then finally to ash. She then walked behind the counter, took a broom, then swept the ashes under a nearby bed. While that could have easily been avoided, Blaire did enjoy that for it brought a small smile to her face. New combo: slash their throats, then burn. No evidence, which always made everything easier. How...interesting. She glanced around, then walked behind a rather large looking man, who was examining a mattress and the prices. She tapped him on the should and he turned around and glanced at her.

"Excuse me, sir. I just bought a mattress and I need help carrying it to my house, do you think that you can help me?"

The man eyed her, then slowly nodded.

"Uh, yeah sure, where is it?"

Blaire hedged a thumb behind her and the man eyed it, then looked at Blaire.

"That one?! The expensive one? Wow, you must be rich. Sure thing, miss."

Blaire grinned then walked over to the mattress with the man. He then took out a Pokeball from his belt and called out a Pokemon.

"Come on out Machamp! Help me out here!"

A very muscular Pokemon then came out of the ball, who then took one side of the mattress. The man then took the other side and all of them started walking towards the forest. It didn't take them as long as last time to reach her house, which surprised Blaire to say the least. After showing the man into her house and after he and the Pokemon placed the mattress on the bed the man returned the Machamp to its ball, then Blaire showed him out of the house. He almost started to walk away towards Eterna, but he turned around and faced Blaire.

"Hey wait a minute! Don't I get some sort of pay?"

Blaire rolled her eyes. They always wanted something, never happy with just helping people nowadays. What was wrong with the world today? She glanced down at the Sneasel and Houndoom, pointed to the man, then grinned.

"Sneasel, Houndoom, slash and burn."

The man didn't get a time to react, or even reach for the Pokeball at his belt, both Pokemon were already coming at him, and it only took a matter of seconds this time before the man was nothing but a pile of ash. With that, she smiled and walked back into her house, Pokemon closely following behind. When she reached her room she took off her shoes and laid on the bed, already tired despite it being late in the afternoon. After calling the Pokemon back into their Pokeballs, she turned on her side then drifted into a comfortable sleep.

..............Holy Feck.

I don't think the Slashing is really needed, though I suppose it negates any screams of agony. Oh well. Epicly evil.

How did the man not hear the scream of the girl? Or was he not in the store?

Btw, awesome writing. Keep it up.

The Sneasel leapt at the girls throat, her face full of fear. She screamed in terror as the Pokemon slashed her throat. Still alive, she fell to the floor in her own blood then looked up at Blaire, unable to say anything.

"Houndoom..." Blaire said calmly then pointed to the bleeding girl.

The Pokemon understood, then flames flew out of its mouth and lit the girl on fire at once. Blaire watched her body disintegrate from flesh to skeleton, then finally to ash. She then walked behind the counter, took a broom, then swept the ashes under a nearby bed. While that could have easily been avoided, Blaire did enjoy that for it brought a small smile to her face. New combo: slash their throats, then burn. No evidence, which always made everything easier. How...interesting.

*glomphugcling* :D

The story turned more darker and devious then I thought... I like it! But wouldn't burning people give off suspicion? And a bad smell? Anyways great writing and keep it up! ;)

I love this chapter! I mean, more murder, more pyromania, and lots of theft all in one chapter?! Awesome!

I still think Blaire should have stolen Machamp. It would have had massive muscle power! May I say bend those innocents in half?

Chapter 10

Finally, alone at last; not a worry in the world. The world is your oyster, relax. It was definitely time for a reality check.

In her dream, she was at the center of the universe; the world revolved around her and nothing else mattered except serenity and the fact that she no longer had any problems. Though, somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she had to be dreaming. For one thing, she had alot to worry about, and she never was relaxed. For another, she certainly wasn't back home staring at the four walls of her bedroom; safe, stress free, and bored. Seeing how that obviously was not the case, and she was out in the middle of Eterna Forest, her mind started coming back into reality as she slowly woke up. Though the second she did, she thought she was dreaming again.

There floating above her was Vincent, with an aura around his body. He tilted his head to the side as he smiled sweetly down at her, like an angel. His eyes were beautiful, the perfect shade with a sunburst effect around the pupil. His hair had the messy look to it as if he had been running. It was as if she was opening her eyes for the first time. Blaire blinked then slowly raised a hand to poke his face. No, she was not dreaming anymore, her dreams were never as vivid as this.

Vincent reached his hand slowly down to her face and caressed it slowly. How she wanted to say something-anything- but words would not come to her lips yet, this moment was too perfect for her, so she laid perfectly frozen and stared into his eyes. Once he stopped caressing her, he spoke to Blaire, and her heart jumped.

"It's nice to see you again, Blaire. Did you sleep well?"
She slowly nodded, and he chuckled. Confused, Blaire turned her head to the side then glared.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just surprised you haven't asked me yet.." he grinned, then glanced behind him, then at her once more.

Blaire glanced at the aura coming off his body, then realized he wasn't doing the floating on his own. There behind him, with its back against the wall, was a psychic looking Pokemon focusing its mind on Vincent, making him float above her. Well, that was a handy trick, though she would never trust any Pokemon to do that to her, even if she trusted the Pokemon with its life, which was highly unlikely. Although, that Pokemon could come in handy for other things, so she made a mental note to somehow get a hold of that Pokemon, even if she stole it from Vincent. She looked at him again, he really did seem to be enjoying himself floating above her. Weird.

"Whats its name anyways? That thing in the corner holding you up?"

"Alakazam, or just Zam for short. He goes by either, really. But, now that your up...Zam take me down."

With that said, the Alakazam nodded once, moved Vincent beside him in the corner, then released the aura from around his body. After closing his eyes once, the Alakazam was in full focus again. After she stared at both of them for a moment, she slowly got up from her bed, brushed herself off then crossed her arms and glared at Vincent.

"So what exactly are you doing back here anyways? You leave, then get bored and decide to come back? I don't need watching over, Vincent. I'm perfectly fine on my own," she then paused and thought for a moment, "How did you find me anyways?"

He grinned then glanced at the direction of the doorway, then back at Blaire. Did he really enjoy watching her fume over what seemed to be important things? Or rather, was he not bothered by it at all. Was he some sort of nomad? A very...good looking nomad to say the least, but still. Blaire tilted her head to the side.

"Well?"

"I followed the ashes that lead from the city, because you really didn't do that good of cleaning up, no offense. But still brilliant in a way, very creative..." he paused, glanced once at the Alakazam, then back at her.

"Well, after that I simply had Zam here track you. It was really quite fun actually, like a game of hide and seek. Now here we are, I found you."

She took that all in, letting it absorb in her brain. He...tracked her through this thing?! Well, the thing could come in handy after all. Though, she didn't really like the appearance of the thing, it had a weird looking mustache which bothered her. But how would it be able to track her? Was it possible for other people to track her as well? What was the world coming to these days?

"...How was it able to find me exactly..I'm not really...understanding."

He smiled then took a few steps closer and tapped Blaire's forehead, then glanced at the Sneasel and Houndoom.

"Though Zam has never met any of you before now, it has the power to not only read your mind, but the Pokemon you have encountered mind's as well. He can see images from you and Pokemon, so whenever you entered or left this house, all we had to do was find it because we already knew what we were looking for."

"Interesting.." she said then looked down at the Alakazam once more. It can be used for finding people, places and who knows what else. Very interesting. She looked up at Vincent again, who was staring at her.

"So where are you going now.." Vincent said shifting his weight.

Blaire eyed him suspiciously then glanced at the doorway.

"No where exactly, although I don't need you following me.." she trailed off then started to back out of her room towards the second room, with the chair. He followed her and eyed her carefully. Once he got there however, Blaire was already in the middle of the room, standing beside the chair. He tilted his head to the side the walked next to her and looked down at the chair.

"Blaire...why do you have a chair in the middle of the room? Its certainly not for.."

"Sit down, Vincent." She interrupted, her words as cold as ice. He stared at her, then glared shaking his head.

"What is this, some sort of game? You wanna play games? Fine, I'll play your games with you Blaire, but I'll win everytime.." he then glanced at the Alakazam then looked at Blaire.

"Shove her against the wall, Zam. No mercy." He spoke the words calmly then grinned.

In an instant, a red aura was around Blaire, then seconds after she was airborne and slammed against the wall, the Alakazam holding her there. Vincent held up his hand in the air, then slowly made a fist. With this motion, Blaire began to loose her breath, making it harder for her to breathe. As the fist tightened, her breath was lost at a quicker pace. Like someone was strangling her. Vincent walked over to Blaire and sweetly smiled. He got closer to her and looked her in the eyes, softly speaking to her.

"You see Blaire, this was why I was accepted into Team Galactic, because of my power and I am always a step ahead of everyone. Although, you do look cute when you struggle for air, maybe I should just put you out of your misery and kill you myself. That would certainly promote me and raise my pay..." he tilted his head to the side and acted like he was thinking about it.

Vincent got closer to Blaire, their noses touching. Blaire struggled for more and more air that would not come. Her lungs burned with the desire for air, and she needed to get out of this quick, before she did end up dying. She struggled to open her mouth to act like she was going to say something. Interested, Vincent raised an eyebrow then stroked her cheek.

"Aw, did you wanna say something, Blaire? A final goodbye, maybe?"

Blaire shook her head, then glanced at the Houndoom and Sneasel in the doorway, not knowing what to do because they were not given orders. She struggled to turn her head back to Vincent, and after she glared then opened her mouth again.

"Okay fine..I'll let you say your final goodbye, although, there is something I want to do before you die.." he leaned in closer to her, and kissed her sweetly. His mouth tasted like venom, but to Blaire she could care less. Afterwards, Vincent loosened his fist a little, making it so that Blaire could have enough air to speak. She mumbled something faint and he loosened his fist more.

"What did you say?"

Blaire glared at him, then with as much power she had in her she yelled.

"Houndoom! Get the Alakazam, now!"

Vincent looked shocked then after the Houndoom leapt into the air, fangs bared it attacked the Alakazam, making it loose its focus right away. The Alakazam was on the floor with the Houndoom on top of it. Soon after the Houndoom began tearing limbs off the Alakazam, blood flying onto Vincent nearby, obviously not wanting to get in the middle. Blaire collapsed from the wall and fell to the ground, catching her breath. The Houndoom growled viciously eating at the Alakazam, blood covering its face. The Pokemons last few breaths were cries for help, though no help was offered. After only the spoons the Pokemon held were left, the Pokemon glared at Vincent, blood dripping from his jaw.

Blaire smiled at Vincent who was still in shock after what had just happened. She then pointed to the chair, and immediately Vincent sat down and continued to stare at the blood covered spoons. She glanced at the spoons, the Houndoom, then finally at Sneasel who looked rather bored itself. Sneasel walked over to Blaire, then looked at Vincent tilting its head to the side.

"No...you can't kill him. Although after what he just did I would love to see him dead..why don't you make him...comfortable in his chair, freeze him to it."

The Sneasel smiled as it looked into Vincent's fear struck eyes. It opened its mouth and a light colored beam flew out. It looked like snow, in a way which was in any case awesome for Blaire. With that in mind, she added another thing to the list: frozen to death. Moments later, Vincent was frozen to the chair from his feet to his stomach. Slowly Blaire walked over to him and got done at his eye level.

"So now that your just chilling here, I think I can speak my mind now.." She smirked. Chilling there, frozen. Nice pun.

"I don't want you following me anymore. You hear me? No more. You don't want to end up like your Zam over there.." she then glanced at the bloody spoons laying on the floor. "Now then, I'm leaving to go get some lunch, then who knows what else. I'm actually rather bored as of now, but that really was quite fun. Well, hope your comfy.." She said and turned on her heels and began to walk towards the front of the house, the Sneasel close behind. Houndoom was the last to leave, still eyeing Vincent as something to eat. After it heard Blaire's demand to hurry up the Pokemon left, leaving a trail of blood behind it.

Psycho Monkey

I'm starting to think that dream she had in the last chapter about killing Vincent was a premonition. So much for the love intrest, just like Blaire he's cute but deadly.

.........................................It ate an Alakazam. No, killing it wasn't good enough, stealing it wasn't, you had to EAT IT!!! Not only that, but rip its friggin' limbs!!?!? It's epic....in an incredibly dark way.

S

Shocari

Words cannot express my elation at your evilness. YOU RULE! Keep up the good work.

Chapter 11

Cannibalism, such a sweet sounding word for someone approaching a city in need of food.

After she slammed the front door shut and locked it behind her, Blaire set off towards Eterna City the Sneasel and Houndoom along side her. After about ten minutes of walking she finally glanced down at the Pokemon at her side again. The Houndoom still had blood all over its face and somehow still looked hungry, despite eating an entire Alakazam. She wondered if it enjoyed having blood still on its face, or if the Pokemon was unaware of it still being there. The Sneasel looked bored or it was envious of the Houndoom. Either way, Blaire couldn't tell the way the Pokemon were feeling at this point, due to the way both were acting. What weird creatures.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she wondered what Vincent was doing at this point. Was he struggling for help? Screaming? Or rather, was he still in shock from his Pokemon's death before his eyes. He had deserved it, what happened to him. Though he needed more punishment to say the least and Blaire began to ponder what she could to do him next. Maybe she would try her hand at throwing him against a wall and nearly choking him to death. Though none of this would matter if he had escaped by now, and she wondered if the ice was close to melting yet. What would he do once he was free? Wait for her there? Run off and tell someone? Revenge? Many things he could do to her at this point, and many things she could do to him. Now it was war and the last thing she needed was an escaped prisoner. With that in mind, she began to quicken her pace and eventually sprint until she reached the forests edge.

The city was busy today, and people were everywhere. Children seemed to run all over the place with their Pokemon, not a worry in the world. A few bicyclists seemed to pass her every so often, and some people were even selling fresh fruit on the corner. Although she observed this, none of it concerned Blaire, she was hungry. Policemen could have passed her and she wouldn't have cared, their funeral anyways. She passed block after block and not a decent restaurant caught her eye. Cannibalism floated somewhere in the back of her mind, and the idea started to look too friendly. She shook her head she wouldn't do that, yet anyways. She was just about to give up, when she finally saw a decent looking restaurant up ahead.

It had the old western feel to it, which to Blaire was way better then any steakhouse or place with too much fish. After she stepped inside the double doors, she was welcomed warmly by a middle aged girl in a straw hat. Clearly, she didn't bother to listen to the news. Well, that was a plus for Blaire.

"Howdy, miss. Table for...three?" she said as she smiled and eyed the Sneasel and Houndoom. That accent would definitely would get annoying quick. What was with everyone and smiling too much? Did they ever get in a bad mood, just once? She definitely needed to eat fast and get away from the soon-to-be-headache as quickly as possible. Blaire nodded and glanced around the restaurant; the whole place seemed over packed and jammed with people. Then again, it probably was one of the better restaurants in this city. Although, she hated it when people stared at her for no reason.

"Yeah..get me the most secluded section in here, will you?"

"Right away, ma'am. Right this way please."

The woman began to walk away and Blaire and the Pokemon followed her close behind. The place was filled with tough looking guys that wore cowboy hats. Though they were not alone, they had their Pokemon out eating alongside them. Some men were arguing over pointless things, others drinking. The Pokemon seemed to fit perfectly in the western scene, which annoyed Blaire a little; the majority of the Pokemon looked like Cacti, some taller then others. It was official, the originality of Pokemon was clearly low. What's next? A Pokemon that looked like a tumbleweed? How pathetic.

The woman gestured towards a booth in the far back of the restaurant, it didn't even have as much lighting as the majority of the place had. It was perfect. After she handed Blaire the menu the woman pointed to a red button on the right side of the table. Blaire eyed it carefully then glanced at the woman. Button service? Well, that was a new way of getting a persons attention instead of yelling across the restaurant.

"My name's Cindy, and if you need anything ma'am just press that button there and I'll get to you." she said then smiled. While the woman was talking, Blaire was looking through the menu for anything that sounded appetizing. Giving up, Blaire looked up at the woman.

"Hey, what do you recommend today?"

"Todays special is barbequed chicken along with-"

"Yeah, thats fine I'll take it. Just hurry up."

Cindy stared at Blaire for a few seconds, then slowly nodded, she then glanced down at the Pokemon below the booth.

"And your Sneasel and Houndoom, ma'am?"

"Uh, yeah same for them."

The woman nodded then turned and walked away towards the kitchen. If the woman didn't want a deathwish, she would tell the cook to hurry up with her order. Her hunger grew, and with that her patience as well as the Pokemons patience below her. Her hand was about to hit the red button when a voice stopped her. She turned to face a man who looked exactly like a cowboy from an old western movie. He had the hat, style, boots, and accent. Great, trouble from a cowboy.

"Hello lil' miss. I noticed that you have some pretty tough Pokemon with ya, and I was wonderin' if you could battle me outside after we eat?" he said smiling.

Blaire felt the need to glare at the man. She hated battling with a passion, but she also hated to be annoyed, and he didn't seem like the type of man who would go down without a fight either. She rolled her eyes then sighed, then glanced at the man once more.

"Sure, why not. Don't bother me while I eat though, or I'll rip your head off."

"Hah, good one miss." he said chuckling. Wow, he must be really ill informed. Well, then again that was like most western people. She didn't respond to his comment, for her food had arrived a few moments later, Cindy eyeing the man.

"Here ya go miss. Is he eating with you?"

"I'll pay for her bill, Cindy, she just a lil' kid y'know." he smiled at Cindy then glanced at her. The woman nodded then left towards the kitchen again.

Without saying another word Blaire placed one of the plates of food on the floor for the Houndoom to eat as well as the Sneasel, then began to eat her own food. She had zero table manners, picking up the chicken with her hand and chewing on it ravenously. The man seemed to eye her and the Pokemon, but she could care less. Once there wasn't a crumb left on her plate, and the Pokemon had licked their plate clean Blaire wiped her mouth off with the closest napkin and stood up.

"Well, you got the bill, lets go have our...battle." she said then started to walk towards the door not knowing if the man had really paid or not. Finally, after she had pushed her way through the crowded restaurant she waited outside, and a few moments later the man was outside, Pokeball already in hand. The two had walked around to a deserted block and after taking a few paces away from each other the man threw the Pokeball into the air.

"Go Tyranitar!"

A few moments later, a large Pokemon was released from the ball. It made some sort of roaring noise, then looked down at Blaire. Her eyes widened. The thing was massive in size, monstrous even! Soon after, Blaire slowly grinned, then looked at the man who addressed her.

"Hey ma'am who are you going to use?" he called out to her. Blaire glanced down at the Houndoom, who still had blood on its face. Blaire began to walk towards the man until she was a few feet away from him once more. The Houndoom crouched and began growling deeply at the man while the Sneasel took another step forward and glared.

"I'm going to use both of my Pokemon. On you. Sneasel, Houndoom, slash and burn."

The man tilted his head to the side, confused. Before he was about to say anything, the Sneasel had slashed the mans head off, letting it roll to the floor. Both the Houndoom and Sneasel soon after began devouring the man, blood flying everywhere, some of it landed on Blaire who stood there and watched. The restaurant food clearly was not enough for them to have alone. Once the bones were the only thing left of the man, Houndoom released flames from its mouth, and turned the bones to ash. Blaire slowly turned to the Tyranitar, who looked at them in frozen anger, unable to do anything. She took another step towards it then spoke.

"You! Tyranitar! I order you to obey me now, or you will have the same fate your master did. Understand?"

The Tyranitar nodded, then took a step towards Blaire. Now, this would be fun for her. Think of the different things she could do with this thing! She grinned, then recalled the Pokemon to its ball, then placed it in her pocket. With that she began to walk around the corner and casually started whistling, ideas brewing in her head with each new step.

Ooh. Coolcoolcoolcool!!!! Quite lovely the way it's written. Blaire line before she killed the man made me grin.

There jas to be a chapter were like, the police come after her....or the FBI.....or the army...or all three. It'd be epic.

Interesting way of picking up Tyranitar, I wouldn't have thought of that.

And to further our chat conversation. I still think a cutely devious Magnemite would be a better choice... >:(

Great chapter! :p

Chapter 12

Cornered had to be the worst way to describe it; Confined, now that definitely sounded more like it.

Blaire continued to advance down the crowded streets of Eterna in hope of new ideas. She had many devious plans, many sneaky ones, and many blood filled ones. Though, only one stuck with her in her mind: Mass murder. It was a simple idea, to say the least, and could be easily done now that she had this Pokemon of destruction on her side. The thought itself gave her a mental high, and as she continued to chuckle and receive stares from random people, it only made the sensation better.
At one moment, she had remembered Vincent and the high was instantly gone from her system. Did he escape? Did he tell the authorities? Team Galactic, or the Police? Was he looking for her now, in this city? Was he still in shock? Though each idea brought a new round of problems, she hoped for the last option nonetheless. Then again, if he was in this city looking for her and he just so happened to be in the way of destruction..well, he was asking for it. He did deserve it after all, and who was he to stop her? She grinned at this, then moments later her mental high joined her once more.

What would she do after all of this? After she had destroyed the city and watched the innocent deaths? Wander to the next city and do it all again? There was no doubt in her mind that she couldn't be stopped; no one would dare face her and live. Would she claim the city as her own and rebuild? That sounded interesting, very interesting. She could see it all. The flames flying, shrieks everywhere and the burnings crumbling to the ground. Then off in the distance, she would be there, smiling at all of them as the few that lived re built her city. It had to be done, the sooner the better. Blaire gripped the Pokeball in her pocket tightly and glanced up at the sky; it had to be done soon, it was late in the afternoon and she wanted to see all of it before sundown. She turned the corner and began to walk towards the town square.

In the center of the square, there was an old sculpture that looked like it was going to fall apart any moment. Many people were circled around it like it was a tourist attraction instead of something ancient. It was oddly shaped like a Pokemon, and had what seemed to be a long diamond coming out of its head. The color was faded as well as the writing on it. What an eyesore. She continued to advance towards the object and pushed the people away. Some complained, but in a few minutes all the tourist were gone and she had the space to her self at last. Well, or so she thought.

There advancing in her direction were several Police cars. She glared at them, then glanced down at the Sneasel and Houndoom at her side. They looked up at her confused, and Blaire inclined her head towards the approaching Police. She smiled at everyone around her; people seemed to gather now that the Police were coming, and murmurs could be heard spreading through the now large crowd. A loud noise was over head, after a quick glance Blaire saw that it was a Police helicopter. So she was finally caught after all. This was it, the end for her. No, not the end. She would not go down without a fight, and if they wanted a fight, then they were going to get one. Police cars surrounded the perimeter as well as many nearby Policemen. The helicopter over head was giving her a headache, that was the first thing to go if not the Policemen all together. An officer stepped forward and began to speak to Blaire over a megaphone.

"Blaire Reinhardt, you are under arrest for Theft, Armed Robbery, Attempted Murder, Arson, and Murder in the First Degree. Come forward with your hands above your head, and leave your Pokemon there.."

Blaire rolled her eyes. Great, they were keeping track, wonderful. But technically, it was Second Degree Murder, not first. She had the urge to tell the officer that, but she held it back and slowly grinned. She then reached into her pocket and took out the Pokeball. Still holding it, she placed both of her hands above her head and took a few steps forward, still grinning ear to ear. The Sneasel and Houndoom remained where they stood, and they only looked more confused when Blaire glanced back at them once more.

"Its going to be fine.." she murmured annoyingly. She then took another step, then spoke to the officers.

"Can I just call out-"

"No. Now get in the car so we can drive you down to the Station, Blaire. Boys, get the Sneasel and Houndoom."

Blaire glared at the officer when she was interrupted, then grinned once more. She then threw the ball into the air.

"Not if I have anything to say about it. Go Tyranitar!" Blaire yelled.

Some officers took a few steps back, others were shocked. The main officer however, remained silent. Once the Pokemon came out of the ball and roared, everyone was on the defensive. The helicopter came in closer, ready to fire at the Tyranitar, and the Policemen looked to the main officer for answers. The sneasel and Houndoom were having a blast; once an officer came too close, they were dead on the spot without Blaire having to say a word. Now it was her turn. She looked at the Tyranitar then pointed towards the helicopter in the sky.

"Shoot it down!" she spoke loudly. Blaire could feel the mental high rising, the adrenalin in her blood speeding. She was going to enjoy this alot.

At once the Pokemon obeyed, and a bright beam flew out of its mouth at a high speed. The helicopter exploded at once, and the debris fell like rain over everyone nearby. Cries of fear shook the crowd as the citizens began to flee. More Police were coming in as backup, the others killed by the Sneasel and Houndoom. The Pokemon were at her side once more, and all four of them glared at the Policemen, waiting. Shots were fired from various Policemen; towards Blaire, the Tyranitar and anything posing as a threat to their lives. While the Houndoom was protecting them from bullets by blasting flames at them, the Tyranitar continued its outrage, firing continuous beams towards the Policemen. It had a domino effect: one beam would hit a Police car, the car would fly into the air, land onto another car, damage the car, then the Tyranitar would fire its beam towards the pile of cars.

Fire was everywhere, and Policemen had tried to runaway. But with their pathetic attempts, Blaire sent the Sneasel after them, and it had killed each one. Every car was on fire, and some buildings were as well, it was hard to see due to all the smoke and ash in the air. The Policemen continued rapidly shooting at Blaire, and that sound seemed to rise over the screams of the people. She had been shot in the thigh, and she fell down and cursed the sky at a very high pitch. She growled at the Sneasel to help her, and it obeyed and ripped the bullet out of her thigh. After she tore some of her left pant leg off, Blaire wrapped it tightly around the wound and limped over towards the single officer left. She saw a shotgun on the ground and picked it up and glared at the officer who now stared at her, the gun in his hand shaking. Blaire glared at the man, then pointed the gun to his head, then spoke to him with as much venom she could, despite her leg.

"Do you like shooting people, officer? Huh? Do you? Well let me tell you, it hurts, and I really don't like hurting.."

The officers voice shook, but he spoke with authority. "Go to hell.."

Blaire smiled, then without another word, she fired the gun at his head, blood splattering all over her as well as the area around her.

"I'm already there.." With that, she turned to her Pokemon, who were covered in blood as well, then pointed towards the city.

"Destroy it. If you see anyone, kill them. Tyranitar, Houndoom, destroy the buildings, now."

The Pokemon obeyed at once, the Tyranitar and Houndoom already lighting and exploding buildings. Sneasel ran off at a high speed, looking for victims. In less then two hours city had burnt to the ground and was dead at last. The only sound was the voice of the wind, whispering to Blaire. Once the Pokemon had returned, Blaire and the Pokemon sat upon a high hill and looked down at what used to be Eterna City.

Well, killing people is one thing, but taking out an entire city. She has to be dark to do that. What's next, the rest of Sinnoh and then all the other regions in Pokemon?

Great job though.

Psycho Monkey

I just want to say I was laughing the entire time I read this chapter. Hail hostle take over! If the police can't handle her, who can? And what is her next plan of action? Does she even have a plan?

Arg the suspense burns my mind! Not as intensly as Houndoom's flame, but still pretty bad. :p

One critique of mine was that I felt the actual city destruction was quite rushed. One small paragraph at the bottom was "Boom, city gone," whilst her run in with the police took up several lines and paragraphs.

Asides from that nitpick, good stuff. *Runs to add Tyranitar to Dani's sig*